May 21, 2024, 08:02:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 361858 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2011, 03:07:51 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2011, 04:00:47 PM »

http://www.ksn.com/content/news/also/story/Controversial-Texas-Killing-Fields-movie-opens/y-c_hRrv0E66dJeKAAyoxA.cspx

Controversial 'Texas Killing Fields' movie opens

HOUSTON, Texas (NBC News) – “Texas Killing Fields," a movie about the dozens of bodies that have been found outside Texas City in the past 40 years, opens in the Houston area Friday.

For Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, this movie is personal. His daughter, Laura Miller, was abducted and murdered in 1984. Her body was found in the area. He had his concerns about the movie.

"I'm hoping that they haven't exploited some of these cases for their own financial gain in something that's really not going to be of any real value to these cases," Miller said.

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/weblogs/post/32425

Google translation:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Just sayin'

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2011, 07:43:41 PM »

Dear Tim‏

10:45 PM 
Reply  ▼
Carpe
To tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Trashing Beth Holloway was so unwise of you.
I hope you fall off the Earth!!!!!!!!
You pathetic silly little man.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »

Clean up on Aruba beach get that Renfro outta bed for a photo op stat

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011, 10:09:42 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/10/cbs-48-hours-interview-of-tim-miller-captain-brian-goetschius-mike-land-and-two-victims-family-members-air-date-102211-900-p-m-cdt1000-p-m-est/

CBS’ 48 Hours Interview of Tim Miller, Captain Brian Goetschius, Mike Land, and Two Victim’s Family Members

— Air Date: 10/22/11, 9:00 p.m. CDT/10:00 p.m. EST

Posted on 17. Oct, 2011 by smckinney.

10/17/11 — In anticipation of the upcoming movie about the Texas Killing Fields, CBS’ 48 Hours wanted the real story from the people who lived it.  Tim Miller was interviewed by CBS’ Erin Moriarty at length. Tim Miller’s daughter, Laura, was one of the four girls found in the location known as The Killing Fields.  Heidi Fye, Jane Doe and Janet Doe are the other three girls found there.  All four cases are unsolved, along with the murders of @ least 30 other girls along the I-45 Corridor.  Additionally, 48 Hours interviewed Captain Brian T. Goetschius and Mike Land (Retired) of the Texas City Police Department, along with some of the victims’ family members.  The show will air on October 22, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. CDT/10:00 p.m. EST on CBS.  Please see the slideshow below of photographs taken during the interviews.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 11:33:08 PM »

Dear Tim‏

Reply  ▼
Carpe

Sheesh... I was ticked when I wrote that. I don't like people hammering on Beth. She's been through enough.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2011, 12:59:25 AM »

Good to see you Carpe!

You too KTF!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2011, 01:10:44 AM »

Good to see you Carpe!

You too KTF!

Great too see you Klaas. Hope all is well in SoCal. Natalee Holloway and the Monkey's are never far from my mind. What's the deal with the two leprechauns? They still scared to come to America for trial..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2011, 01:12:26 AM »

First post in awhile and I got booted into the matrix....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2011, 01:28:45 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I HAVE, DO, AND ALWAYS WILL

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2011, 02:09:49 AM »

Dear Tim‏

Reply  ▼
Carpe

Sheesh... I was ticked when I wrote that. I don't like people hammering on Beth. She's been through enough.

I still get mad every time I think about it.   

If I thought Tim Miller was man enough to read his email without having one of his office ladies screen it, I probably would have emailed him too.

I don't know if you remember your comment about what you might do if you received a donation envelope...and what I said...but I still feel the same way about that now as I did then.   

I don't know why I put myself through it, but I listened to the entire SW show from Feb 2010 that I'd posted a link to today. I couldn't remember what else the show was about that Tim Miller made the statements about the DNA in the fish trap (that it took him TWO YEARS to say)...so I listened again while I did some housework.  The whole time when certain things were said, I remembered what was said in the Beth bash show a few months later.  HOW DARE THEY!

By the time it was over my blood was boiling...but I made major headway with the housework.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2011, 02:39:50 AM »

Just so I'm not misunderstood...

I do realize that TES is not Tim Miller alone. 

There are many TES volunteers that unselfishly sacrifice to search for the missing, and I do admire and respect their efforts. 

I'm sure the donations I could make wouldn't make a difference anyway.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2011, 03:09:41 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/8744

Turista a descubri un curpa ta drief den lama banda di e boeinan dilanti Playa Linda y a bati alarma

Thru translator:

tourist owing to descubri one curpa is drief in lama near of the boeinan fast beach linda y owing to beat alarma

15 hora happen come across, 20 of october 2011 06:37

diahuebs morning early owing to enter informe of cu one tourist owing to descubri one curpa is drief in lama near of the boeinan y owing to beat alarma, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu already end voluntarionan owing to saca the curpa for of lama. is deal here of one tourist masculino but at the momentonan ey not can owing to succeed saca afo is that the is. dr. dassen owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead, owing to avisa all autoridad competente of the caso here. here one rato more detaye.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/10/homber-haya-hoga-den-lama-dilanti-playa-linda/

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve hoga in lama fast beach linda

publication: saturday, 22 october 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan)– diahuebs morning casi 6 or y mey, police of north owing to bay at the sea fast of beach linda for one caso of hogamento. at the sitio owing to resulta cu one tourist muhe owing to achieve one curpa of one man in water. past owing to wordo saca after for two tourist. hour cu polisnan owing to arrive they can owing to notice cu he not was give sign of life. the had his sportbroek dress y his slofnan was at his leg. the had one banchi of holiday inn hotel. police owing to place the manager of holiday at height. dr. dassen owing to constata dead for 7’or of he maximiliano soto reyes. the doctor not can owing to tell directamente if is deal of one dead natural. the curpa owing to wordo confisca for autopsia y recherche of north is follow cu the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2011, 03:28:35 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2011, 09:13:48 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/8744

Turista a descubri un curpa ta drief den lama banda di e boeinan dilanti Playa Linda y a bati alarma

Thru translator:

tourist owing to descubri one curpa is drief in lama near of the boeinan fast beach linda y owing to beat alarma

15 hora happen come across, 20 of october 2011 06:37

diahuebs morning early owing to enter informe of cu one tourist owing to descubri one curpa is drief in lama near of the boeinan y owing to beat alarma, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu already end voluntarionan owing to saca the curpa for of lama. is deal here of one tourist masculino but at the momentonan ey not can owing to succeed saca afo is that the is. dr. dassen owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead, owing to avisa all autoridad competente of the caso here. here one rato more detaye.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/10/homber-haya-hoga-den-lama-dilanti-playa-linda/

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve hoga in lama fast beach linda

publication: saturday, 22 october 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan)– diahuebs morning casi 6 or y mey, police of north owing to bay at the sea fast of beach linda for one caso of hogamento. at the sitio owing to resulta cu one tourist muhe owing to achieve one curpa of one man in water. past owing to wordo saca after for two tourist. hour cu polisnan owing to arrive they can owing to notice cu he not was give sign of life. the had his sportbroek dress y his slofnan was at his leg. the had one banchi of holiday inn hotel. police owing to place the manager of holiday at height. dr. dassen owing to constata dead for 7’or of he maximiliano soto reyes. the doctor not can owing to tell directamente if is deal of one dead natural. the curpa owing to wordo confisca for autopsia y recherche of north is follow cu the investigacion.

I am not sure what this says, but I'm not sure how the police decided that he had no sign of life (on arrival), without turning him over and cleaning the sand out of his mouth.  No one must have even tried to resuscitate him.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2011, 10:34:24 AM »

Good morning!   sunny I'm sorry I missed seeing you last night Carpe and KTF.  Please drop in again soon.  Better yet, pull up a key board and stay a while.  I miss ya'll.  We need justice  for Natalee and Stephany and you two are part of the strong support for that.  I know you'll never forget.   ::justice2NJ:: 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/october_20__2011

October 20, 2011 The Morning News

Front Page and Page 2

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2011, 12:20:23 PM »

New emoticon  ::witch:: .  Looks like someone used Renho's likeness.  JMHO   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »

New emoticon  ::witch:: .  Looks like someone used Renho's likeness.  JMHO   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.