May 21, 2024, 06:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 176985 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2010, 11:14:31 PM »

Hi.
I'm new here, I live in Hickory, I've been reading here for about 2 weeks now. Found you on google Smile
I drive down 127 by the baker house everyday. It's beyond sad.

I dont know if anyone has posted about Lisa Dubs yet, but these are the kind of people she defends...

http://greenetrial.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=22

http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=20502

I dont know how the woman sleeps at night. I really dont.

I hope soon that adam is charged and put in jail.

I also dont understand why her attorneys are going to go find some evidence instead of immediately going to the HPD and telling them what elisa said. Seems like that could cause some issues w/ evidence trail in court?

This has been such an awful thing in the community. I am at a total loss over thinking something like this happened here. That there is such evil walking among us. A very scary thought.
Welcome to Scared Monkeys. We r the BEST forum in the USA !

Thnx for the links. It appears that this atty. has some experence and a good track  record with the guilty,  ::MonkeyMad::huh ?

I pray for the jury to have wisdom in this case when the time comes, and for the Judge to hand down the MOST appropriate sentence to these 2 clowns.

IF u go to the vigil/memorial for Zahra's birthday on Tues. pm, please take pics and download them for us here. It would be so wonderful ! I, personally am in Ohio and it is impssible to be there in person but I will be in spirit ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2010, 11:17:54 PM »

i am just sick..
what kind of creature can dismember their own child??? just sick...I don't even know what to say about this awful thing happening to this beautiful child...who could do this to her???? how did 2 nutters like AB and EB find each other???    how do u find 2 people who could do this to a child? words fail me...

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2010, 11:19:00 PM »

Sorry for the quality - took this pic of the tv moments ago while watching NG.

Just what would you use a wrench for.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2010, 11:19:10 PM »

I still cannot comprehend HOW or WHY... ....how can these people sleep ?  Monkey Devil! Can u imagine the interior of their home after this dismemberment ?  It would look like a bloody massacre ! Poor Zahra. God help our country. Our morals are decaying quickly.

This could have been an reenactment of that horrible movie, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ? 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2010, 11:19:36 PM »

oh, one more thing..it is lovely that the bio mom was sent the photos that CBB and Brandi have created for Zahra...am hoping the she also hears about the star that was named for Zahra

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »

these are tools that one would try to keep out of the reach of a child, not use them on her ! I am so pizzed off right now you can't imagine!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2010, 11:21:11 PM »

A wrench ? I do NOT know, and hope I never find out. Sickos......

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2010, 11:25:33 PM »

oh, one more thing..it is lovely that the bio mom was sent the photos that CBB and Brandi have created for Zahra...am hoping the she also hears about the star that was named for Zahra
Emily will be touched by all of these kind gestures, I am sure. She seemed lke a beautiful, warm lady,
who had fallen across some back luck years ago. She may not have "means," but I feel Zahra was very wealthy to have someone luv her that much, if even from a distance.

Regardless of Zahra's handicap, Emily, an angelic monkey IMO could have helped Zahra grow into a productive citizen, if she were with her, vs these clowns in NC !

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »

I call Bs on NG. She is in such a frenzy to get her Bombshell out that she had pictures of shiny tools posted and she has no more idea of what or how it was done than we do. It is a disgrace.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2010, 11:27:50 PM »

I call Bs on NG. She is in such a frenzy to get her Bombshell out that she had pictures of shiny tools posted and she has no more idea of what or how it was done than we do. It is a disgrace.
Perhaps Klass needs 2 consider a Wall of Shame and induct her, here as did WS ! I am serious !!

Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2010, 11:28:24 PM »

these are tools that one would try to keep out of the reach of a child, not use them on her ! I am so pizzed off right now you can't imagine!
I'm with you there cookie, I am so angry, I just can't comprehend it.  It's not human, isn't there something inate in all of us that would stop a person from doing something like dismembering a child.   
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2010, 11:28:33 PM »

I was under the impression those were the tools used in the search/destroy of the house.
I saw all that listed somewhere as tools the investigators used, and a few people weren't sure what lump hammers or halligan bars were...
but that may just be me...

~Stacy
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2010, 11:36:02 PM »

I was under the impression those were the tools used in the search/destroy of the house.
I saw all that listed somewhere as tools the investigators used, and a few people weren't sure what lump hammers or halligan bars were...
but that may just be me...
Thanks for the clarification.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2010, 11:40:17 PM »

Hi.
I'm new here, I live in Hickory, I've been reading here for about 2 weeks now. Found you on google Smile
I drive down 127 by the baker house everyday. It's beyond sad.

I dont know if anyone has posted about Lisa Dubs yet, but these are the kind of people she defends...

http://greenetrial.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=22

http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=20502

I dont know how the woman sleeps at night. I really dont.

I hope soon that adam is charged and put in jail.

I also don't understand why her attorneys are going to go find some evidence instead of immediately going to the HPD and telling them what elisa said. Seems like that could cause some issues w/ evidence trail in court?

This has been such an awful thing in the community. I am at a total loss over thinking something like this happened here. That there is such evil walking among us. A very scary thought.

WELCOME statru   

I too am really hoping we get to see Adam do the perp walk tomorrow.  Do you know if Ma Baker and Youngen Dale are still in Hickory?  They sure got silent real fast after the media reported Ma started yelling at a local when they were getting the carp out of the house. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2010, 11:43:54 PM »

Those were the tools used to rip the house apart by LE and Fire looking for evidence.  I had to google lump hammer to find out that it was a itty bitty sledge hammer.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2010, 11:46:05 PM »

plumbing.  Used one this weekend in the kitchen after the pipe burst
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2010, 11:50:35 PM »

Published: November 01, 2010

<snipped>

On Monday, investigators had the Hickory Fire Department aid their search, using tools that included a chainsaw, axe, wrenches and two types of Halligan bars. Other power tools were also used while SBI and Hickory police investigators searched the inside of Adam and Elisa Baker’s home on 21st Avenue, NW.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/01/investigators-return-baker-house-seize-evidence-ar-502595/
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2010, 11:50:57 PM »

Actually I own everyone of these tools but I was under the misconception that NG was saying these were the tools used to dismember Zahra.....Sorry

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2010, 11:54:35 PM »

Those were the tools used to rip the house apart by LE and Fire looking for evidence.  I had to google lump hammer to find out that it was a itty bitty sledge hammer.   

Whew, I was wondering what halligan bars would be used for.  They just showed this photo for a split second half way in the show and I thought they were talking about items that she had told them they used.  Sorry for any confusion.  
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2010, 11:56:36 PM »

Actually I own everyone of these tools but I was under the misconception that NG was saying these were the tools used to dismember Zahra.....Sorry

She has been eating one too many of the twins' chicken nuggets from the floor I think. I will have to watch the full version of NG now to see if she is full of it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.