May 21, 2024, 03:07:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 361843 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 07, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »

THE POWER OF LOVE

When the Aruban agenda was established ... the Aruban agenda to protect one of their own from implication ... the determination of a mother and stepfather was not anticipated ... the determination driven by love to uncover and reveal the truth.

Janet

++++

The Lead Investigator

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00    ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:   I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Re-Arrest Ruling Postponed
Aired February 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... Get Van Der Straaten on TV. See why he won`t come on the air. Ask him why he told me, if I didn`t keep my mouth shut that he was going to stop the investigation, you know?

GRACE: So you`re telling me that an Aruban investigator told you if you didn`t be quiet and quit questioning the investigation, that they would quit investigating, right?

TWITTY: Absolutely. ...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/11/ng.01.htm
l

The Aruban Justice Minister

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005

According to Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP), there is not much that can be done against Twitty’s attitude. He says that declaring her as persona non grata is no option. The American media would blow that up and it can fire back at us.

She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that.

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility TO SHUT HER UP IN THE FUTURE. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

jr

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: November 07, 2011, 12:42:08 PM »

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/criminaliteit/38998/mary_hamer_suikertante_van_joran_van_der_sloot

7-11-11
Mary Hammer, aunt of Joran van der Sloot

::snipping2::

EénVandaag Mary Hamer looked at home in Florida, curious about this woman with her special mission. Hammer believes that Joran is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). "When I realized that the murder of Stephany Flores exactly five years after the events in Aruba (the disappearance of Natalee Holloway occurred I knew through my medical history, that this is an 'anniversary reaction' was caused by PTSD."

Hammer travels every six months to Lima with money, clothes, books about Mahatma Gandhi and care for Joran. "He loves peppermint soap and toothpicks." In December, she again. "If you met him personally, you'll experience just what a beautiful person Joran is." Although Joran known as manipulator, Hammer has not felt that he manipulates her. "He acts well, he has good arguments, but he knows when to stop. He knows he has to do with someone like me who is sincere with him. Joran has told me:" Mary, I will never lie to you . "

One of Joran's lawyers, the Peruvian Dr. Aldo F. Cotrina, Mary Hamer describes as an outstanding civil rights lawyer who fights hard for the rights of huminitaire Joran van der Sloot. Mother Anita van der Sloot was also pleased with the help of the radiologist: "Mary has done much for Joran."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: November 07, 2011, 02:10:37 PM »

Joran van der Sloot has “guardian angel”
Published on 7 November 2011 - 7:41pm

American woman Mary Hamer says she is Joran van der Sloot’s “guardian angel”. On a Dutch television programme, she said she provides 'humanitarian and spiritual’ help to the suspected murderer of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores.

According to Van der Sloot’s former lawyer Máximo Altez, “She sends him toiletries, vitamins and medicines.” The former lawyer was unable to confirm claims that she sends him tens of thousands of euros every month.

<snipped>

Ms Hamer, a radiologist from Miami, believes he is suffering from a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). In public television current affairs programme Éénvandaag, she says the murder of Stephany Flores on 30 May 2010, exactly five years after the disappearance of US teen Natalee Holloway, is an "anniversary reaction caused by PTSD". Joran van der Sloot is the prime suspect in the disappearance Holloway case, although there has never been sufficient evidence to charge him.

Mary Hamer has been dubbed Joran van der Sloot’s “Sugar Aunt”. The American doctor sees Joran van der Sloot as a victim of a conspiracy. She even accuses the FBI and Beth Twitty - mother of the missing teenager – of what she calls illegal entrapment in a blog addressed to President Barack Obama.

The doctor says she lives frugally, so that she can save as much as she can to support Joran. She has even recorded a song called “I will rescue you” to raise funds. The money helps towards his defence costs. Joran’s mother and current lawyer say they are pleased with the support.

Confronted with Joran van der Sloot’s manipulative character. Ms Hamer says “No, he negotiates. He has good arguments, but he knows when to stop. He says, Mary I will never lie to you. I will be there to support him forever.” She says she is not in love with the Dutchman.

At the end of the year she plans to fly to Peru. “If you meet him in person you will realise what a beautiful person he is and the concern he has for the Flores family.”

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-has-%E2%80%9Cguardian-angel%E2%80%9D

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 07, 2011, 02:14:21 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-has-%E2%80%9Cguardian-angel%E2%80%9D

American woman Mary Hamer says she is Joran van der Sloot’s “guardian angel”. On a Dutch television programme, she said she provides 'humanitarian’ help to the suspected murderer of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores.

According to Van der Sloot’s former lawyer Máximo Altez, “She sends him toiletries, vitamins and medicines.” The former lawyer was unable to confirm claims that she sends him tens of thousands of euros every month.

Mary Hamer is becoming dubbed Joran van der Sloot’s “Sugar Aunt”. The American doctor sees Joran van der Sloot as a victim of a conspiracy. She even accuses the FBI and Beth Twitty - mother of the missing teenager – of what she calls illegal entrapment in a blog addressed to President Barack Obama.

The doctor says she lives frugally, so that she can save as much as she can to support Joran. She has even recorded a song called “I will rescue you” to raise funds. The money helps towards his defence costs. Joran’s mother and current lawyer say they are pleased with the support.

At the end of the year she plans to fly to Peru. “If you meet him in person you will realise what a beautiful person he is and the concern he has for the Flores family.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »

"Joran is a beautiful person '"..American radiologist Mary Hamer
Published: 11/06 11:36 am
Updated: 11/06 12:22 pm

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Joran-is-a-beautiful-person-American-radiologist/6gZ7FOpqGkmFnyGht3qqgA.cspx

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 07, 2011, 02:18:15 PM »

Janet, we were reading and posting the same article!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: November 07, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »

Hi Grace.

It is said that great minds think alike.  Than again ... it is also said that fools seldom differ.  I like the "great minds" saying.

Have a good day hon.

an angelic monkey

Later, Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2011, 01:33:12 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/07/us/military-dogs/

Hometown heroes of different breeds are honored for their military service

By Stacey Samuel, CNN
updated 11:27 PM EST, Mon November 7, 2011

Washington (CNN) -- Military war dogs took center stage Monday afternoon on Capitol Hill, where they were honored for their service.

During the course of their lifetimes, these dogs save an average of 150 lives, and their reward is often paid in treats.

Next, the four-legged heroes can be seen on the red carpet as stars of the first annual "2011 American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards," which is scheduled to air on the Hallmark Channel on Friday, Veterans Day.

Dogs have served in the U.S. military since World War I. They perform dangerous tasks alongside humans, often using their enhanced sense of smell and smaller size to complete searches and rescues.

"When you think about the Osama bin Laden take down, a military dog was there. A hero dog was there," said Robin Ganzert, president and chief executive of the American Humane Association. That dog would have been outfitted in full gear, including goggles, and was dropped in by helicopter alongside the Navy SEALs, she said.

Another dog, Sage, served in Iraq. She was awarded best "Search and Rescue Dog" by the American Humane Association, picked from among hundreds of nominees. She sniffed out explosives, clearing the way for her handlers and troops to advance on the battlefield.
Like many military servicemen and women, Sage completed multiple missions, her first being at the Pentagon on 9/11. She also served in efforts after Hurricane Katrina and helped to search for missing American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

"These military dogs, and search-and-rescue dogs, are putting themselves on the line. They're out in the front lines," said Diane Whetsel, head of the Sage Foundation, which helps to provide funding for medical services that military dogs might need.
Sage, the dog, has cancer and is scheduled for a second operation to help treat it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: November 08, 2011, 01:42:30 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-has-%E2%80%9Cguardian-angel%E2%80%9D

American woman Mary Hamer says she is Joran van der Sloot’s “guardian angel”. On a Dutch television programme, she said she provides 'humanitarian’ help to the suspected murderer of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores.

Mary Hamer is becoming dubbed Joran van der Sloot’s “Sugar Aunt”. The American doctor sees Joran van der Sloot as a victim of a conspiracy. She even accuses the FBI and Beth Twitty - mother of the missing teenager – of what she calls illegal entrapment in a blog addressed to President Barack Obama.

He's concerned about the Flores family?

He should have thought about or been concerned about someone other than himself before he brutally murdered Stephany.

Who cares if he's concerned about them or anyone else now that he's in jail, where he should have been over six years ago.

Does that crazy woman really think that statement will garner sympathy for Joran?

Good grief!   

jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: November 08, 2011, 01:43:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: November 08, 2011, 02:10:45 AM »

It is my prayer on behalf of the members of Stephany's family that the futility felt by Natalee's family is not repeated.

Also ... justice for Stephany Flores will provide of a measure of closure for Natalee's family.  There will be the assurance that Joran van der Sloot is in a place that implies other Natalees and Stephanys are not at risk.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189
:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

Medical mystery tour brings (Beth) Holloway to Okoboji
Saturday, June 11, 2011

<snipped>

"For me, I have a perpetrator in prison, so I can't ask for anything more right now," Beth Holloway said. "That's where he belongs and now I'm able to focus and move onward in the help that I can do for others who have missing loved ones -- maybe they don't have recovery of their loved one's remains or they don't have a perpetrator in prison, so my hope is to shed enough light and to help them."

<snipped>

http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/1735599.html

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

<snipped

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

How Beth Holloway Overcame Hatred of Her Daughter's Alleged Murderer

After years of agony, find out how Beth Holloway conquered anger toward Natalee Holloway's alleged killer, Joran van der Sloot.

http://www.oprah.com/own-the-gayle-king-show/How-Beth-Holloway-Overcame-Hatred-of-Her-Daughters-Alleged-Murderer

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 08, 2011, 03:28:10 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70457.php
Google translation:
Significantly higher costs for non-members AHATA
March 27, 2010, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)
"The basic marketing budget for 2010 is 20.5 million U.S. dollars. With an emergency fund of the government budget that increased by 6 million U.S. dollars. "AHATA in 2011 provides that 28 million U.S. dollars available for marketing, an increase of 37 percent over the base budget this year.
credit: texasmom
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.1180
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/-joran-van-der-sloot-receives-assistance-from-us-woman-_187170.html

08/11/2011
'Joran van der Sloot receives assistance from US woman'
Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is receiving ‘humanitarian assistance’ from US citizen Mary Hamer.

His lawyer Máximo Altez has told the ANP news agency that “she sends him toilet articles, vitamins and medicines. Joran is being held in a Peru prison on suspicion of murdering Peruvian Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel room on 30 May 2010.

Mr Altez says he is acquainted with Mary Hamer, who lives in Miami. He said he did not know whether she is sending Van der Sloot money. Ms Hamer made headlines last month as Van der Sloot’s ‘rich aunt’. In an interview with Dutch current affairs programme EenVandaag, Ms Hamer said she gives Van der Sloot money to help him pay his legal fees.

Van der Sloot has been remanded in custody in the Castro Castro Prison in Lima since mid June 2010. He is due to be released in mid December to await his trial outside prison, but the Public Prosecutors’ Office can apply for an extension of his remand.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 08, 2011, 12:50:14 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/-joran-van-der-sloot-receives-assistance-from-us-woman-_187170.html

08/11/2011
'Joran van der Sloot receives assistance from US woman'
Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is receiving ‘humanitarian assistance’ from US citizen Mary Hamer.

His lawyer Máximo Altez has told the ANP news agency that “she sends him toilet articles, vitamins and medicines. Joran is being held in a Peru prison on suspicion of murdering Peruvian Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel room on 30 May 2010.

Mr Altez says he is acquainted with Mary Hamer, who lives in Miami. He said he did not know whether she is sending Van der Sloot money. Ms Hamer made headlines last month as Van der Sloot’s ‘rich aunt’. In an interview with Dutch current affairs programme EenVandaag, Ms Hamer said she gives Van der Sloot money to help him pay his legal fees.

Van der Sloot has been remanded in custody in the Castro Castro Prison in Lima since mid June 2010. He is due to be released in mid December to await his trial outside prison, but the Public Prosecutors’ Office can apply for an extension of his remand.

dork is the word that comes to mind about lonely women who think they'll get attention from a murderer

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/blond-skelet-aruba-blijkt-dood-paard

Google translation

Aruba blonde skeleton appears dead horse
Published: November 8, 2011 - 4:41 am | by Anneke Polak (Photo: Bon dia)

Equally, there was a glimmer of hope in Aruba. There was a blonde skeleton of a human body were found. But no Natalee Holloway nor Robyn Gardner: After a short investigation it was found out to be the skeleton of a horse.

dead horse
But as long as the bodies of the missing American women did not show up, it will be difficult to make things close. Yesterday afternoon there was just hoping for a breakthrough: a tourist had a blonde skeleton. The police confirmed that after this notification directly look. Soon the police could not but conclude that this is a dead horse.

To avoid the reproach to get Aruba negligent in resolving the issues, as the mother of the American teenager - Beth Holloway - has often been claimed, the police every tip seriously. But after six years intensive search for Holloway, and an extensive search with sniffer dogs and with the help of the FBI to Gardner, a simple report of a tourist is all too easy. For now Aruba has not yet delivered from the two unresolved disappearances.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 08, 2011, 02:58:29 PM »

Judge Oks trial against Dr. Phil in Holloway suit
By The Associated Press

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 8:35 p.m.

LOS ANGELES — Two brothers who were among the last people to see Natalee Holloway before her disappearance in Aruba can move forward with their defamation lawsuit against talk show host Phil McGraw.

City News Service reports Thursday that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe can take their lawsuit to trial and set a trial date for Oct. 12.

The Kalpoes allege that following an interview for the "Dr. Phil" show, they were wrongly portrayed as drugging Holloway, having group sex with her and later helping kill her and dispose of her body.

<snipped>

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/may/05/judge-oks-trial-against-dr-phil-in-holloway-suit/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 08, 2011, 03:03:31 PM »

Judge Oks trial against Dr. Phil in Holloway suit
By The Associated Press

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 8:35 p.m.

LOS ANGELES — Two brothers who were among the last people to see Natalee Holloway before her disappearance in Aruba can move forward with their defamation lawsuit against talk show host Phil McGraw.

City News Service reports Thursday that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe can take their lawsuit to trial and set a trial date for Oct. 12.

The Kalpoes allege that following an interview for the "Dr. Phil" show, they were wrongly portrayed as drugging Holloway, having group sex with her and later helping kill her and dispose of her body.

<snipped>

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/may/05/judge-oks-trial-against-dr-phil-in-holloway-suit/

IF Phil McGraw implied wrongdoing by the Kalpoes in a manpulated recording on his September, 2005 show ... he was not the only one to "defame" the brothers.  The Aruban prosecutor and the Aruban Judge should be included in the lawsuit.

Janet

++++

Group Rape and Murder

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT
)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Disposing of a Corpse

November 30, 2007 -- Updated 0017 GMT (0817 HKT)
Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

<snipped>

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.  But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 08, 2011, 03:34:39 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/video/suikertante-stuurt-joran-medicijnen-en-geld

Video here in English, it's a must see.   

Guess she didn't hear about Joran's dog?  Or maybe that was just an international conspiracy too?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2011, 04:24:56 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/video/suikertante-stuurt-joran-medicijnen-en-geld

Video here in English, it's a must see.   

Guess she didn't hear about Joran's dog?  Or maybe that was just an international conspiracy too?

Wonder if Anita lights her little angel candle for "Mary".  Maybe Joran had PTSD with Natalee....from the previous twenty girls he "entertained".

and....she needs to wash that hair....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »

Geez.................

Maybe Joran's "guardian angel" should have been in communication with Natalee's Guardian Angel. Maybe they could have agreed Joran needed to take a long walk on a short plank before any innocent person was hurt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.