May 02, 2024, 05:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 269545 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1560 on: February 12, 2009, 11:47:34 AM »

Ms. Desi
Nice to see you here - I must go though its so late.
Just wanted to acknowledge You in the Cage.

Love to YOU - 
Baba~loo Smile

Hey, Deenie!  I was reading all night to get caught up, and by the time I saw this, looks like you have gone...Sorry to miss you.  As I've read through all the pages, I've enjoyed what you've had to say...

And Wyks -- I missed you and am so glad to see you back.  Hope the move went well... Always like to see your wise "take" on things, too.

Hi Monkeys and Guests who are here..  Just trying to get caught up and must go soon, have to be at work in a few hours!  Just pondering the fallout from the memorial, the questions about Lee's odd speech (and whether his laptop was of significance), the whole question of cremation and cremation urns/jewelry, the request for a face to face meeting between Casey and her family, whether there will be a document dump, whether LP knows whereof he speaks about the (please please please) fingerprints on the duct tape, Baez stating that he's no longer associated with Gil Cabot... etc.

Monkeys who are trying to quit smoking, you have my prayers and admiration.  Do it.  You will be glad.  Courage!

Desi

Thank you Desi!  The move was ermmm difficult, because during the same week I also had bronchial pnuemonia, and absolutely NO energy.  My two younger sons lifted everything, as I sat trying to muster the energy to walk from the car up one flight of stairs.  This week is much better, I actually feel alive again.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1561 on: February 12, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »

it's slooow today, maybe we'll get a doc dump. 

Did any of you monkeys pen a letter to CMA?

I hope she gets many that begin ...

Dear CMA!!!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »

To those "guests" from the "Anthony Camp" that supposedly read online - as per Cindy's words - take this tidbit of info back to Cindy for me.

Cindy yes you were Caylee's primary caretaker and Grandmother, but I will be damned if you have played this same role now in her untimely death.  You are nothing more than a money hungry media whore, its not surprising your daughter is the way that she is based on the person we see in you now.  You should be ashamed and I hope that justice prevails for Caylee and you fall victim to the vengeance so that you no longer will be able to prey on innocence.

Oh my goodness, Dolce!  I think you broke the cage with this one!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:19 PM »

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1564 on: February 12, 2009, 12:30:07 PM »

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.

"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

From the Orlando Sentinel article dated 2/12/2009 titled Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
February 12, 2009

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1565 on: February 12, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »

To those "guests" from the "Anthony Camp" that supposedly read online - as per Cindy's words - take this tidbit of info back to Cindy for me.

Cindy yes you were Caylee's primary caretaker and Grandmother, but I will be damned if you have played this same role now in her untimely death.  You are nothing more than a money hungry media whore, its not surprising your daughter is the way that she is based on the person we see in you now.  You should be ashamed and I hope that justice prevails for Caylee and you fall victim to the vengeance so that you no longer will be able to prey on innocence.

Oh my goodness, Dolce!  I think you broke the cage with this one!
Ya I seem to do that a lot.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: February 12, 2009, 12:32:12 PM »

I got kicked out of the cage.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »

*Conway also addressed a question left over from Caylee's memorial service Tuesday: Who was her uncle Lee Anthony referring to when he mentioned "CMA" several times in his public statement? Among other things, he said he was proud of and missed CMA. Caylee, Casey and Cindy all share the same initials.

From the Orlando Sentinel article dated 2/12/2009 titled Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
February 12, 2009

......................BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL LEE?????????????????

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »

I got kicked out and then locked out... 
but I snuck in when you all weren't lookin!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: February 12, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »

SO SORRY FOR BREAKING THE CAGE....I'LL FIX IT!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »

February 12, 2009

Oh..... I thought he was talking about the County Music Awards !!  And his promise to become a big star !   

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »

Country Music Awards.... damn fingers 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: February 12, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »

This is a bit unusual, but does anyone know if Casey had Life Insurance on little Caylee? 

I haven't heard anything about Life Insurance but I'd put nothing past Casey. 

IDK but considering Casey may never have reported her "missing" -- IMO -- I don't think she was looking to collect anytime soon.
They just now have the death certificate so that would be needed to collect anyway.

O/T Also...FYI for anyone who might need this info in the future.....When I became co-rep on my mom's estate...we took it away from my other brother and first thing I did was to request credit reports on her from all 3 credit companies.
Well there were some different things on each report and on one there was info of a "death benefit" paid out on her a few months after she died and mailed to the zip code where she lived. It was vague but it did alert me that someone had collected on her. I know it was my other brother who was in her house with a roommate but I never could prove it and the lawyers did not help at all. It was vague and just enough to let us know there was a claim against her social security number. She was a widow so she was ineligable for burial allowance.
Just wanted to let anybody know that wasn't aware it can show up on credit report and it is good to contact them that someone has died because of identity theft. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: February 12, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »

February 12, 2009

Oh..... I thought he was talking about the County Music Awards !!  And his promise to become a big star !   

NO he wanted his sister to know that he wont break his promise to her - in other words act like the amateur radical screaming words of solidarity & fighting for the cause....he will not be cracked    O but yes you will Lee, your stupidity got ahead of you & LE has a bigger target on your back now!

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: February 12, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: February 12, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »

WOW, WHAT HAPPENED??   

I got scared when I tried to get back in the cage, it was GONE!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: February 12, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

Good morning monkeys.
I really don't understand Sin-dy's obsession with the ashes. Forgoodness sake who would want them?
I can burn an animal and say they are the ashes of Elvis-think I would get much on them from e-bay? They are really going overboard.
I think Sin-dy is just crowing about her control over things as usual.
Makes zero sense to me, and where are the remains? This whole thing with the remains is plain crazy, why lie about cremation of Caylee like they have been?

I don't know what the big deal is. There would not be a cupful of ashes if that much. I doubt there would be a half a cup total.  

Bones do NOT BURN!!  They take them after cremation and pulverize them in a pulverizer and the only difference between bones un-cremated and cremated is color and the DNA is gone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1577 on: February 12, 2009, 12:49:27 PM »

I did not read that George was with Haleigh's dad, when did he get there?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: February 12, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

On the lighter side this is my first letter to KC that GA asked us to write. Do you think it is ok?

High 5 there CMA-
Papa Jo asked that we send you some letters, I guess you do get a little bored in there, I mean there is only so much sleeping and eating you can do before that gets old to. This is my first letter to a con so I hope I can follow protocol alright. But I am generally an upbeat person so what the heck.
Man I bet you were po'ed when your mama did what she wanted the the memorial thing, but hey- you are use to it so I guess it will be alright. I really didn't like the pictures they had up of you and the kid, I mean they were not your most flattering shots. But everybody had a great party afterwards so I guess she did a pretty good job. Oh yeah , I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but you might want to get them to bring you some clothes that fit a little better for your next court date, that outfit you had on really wasn't able to hide the couple of pounds, well more like 20 or so that you have put on since you have been there. Either that or cut back on some of that junk food you have been eating. Do they have foundation at the commissary? You should pick some up that should go a long way in hiding that acne oh and try to remember to face the cameras a little more-those side profile shots really accencuate that double chin thing you got going.
Oh you should be careful of Jose too now that I think about it. I know he probably has you convinced that all these deals he is trying to work out will keep you in the money for the rest of your life and that is gonna require that he stall the trial as long as possible- but the general consense is that he is a few beans short of a burrito so be careful of that. You know that if you are convicted your aren't entitled to any profit for offing the snot head. I mean if he doesn't get you off, he gets all that money and that would then "suck to be you". You get to spend the rest of your life in jail and he gets to live in the lap of luxury.
Well I hope I was able to brighten your day a little bit. I will write again soon. Oh I know that most people don't by the whole attempted suicide thing by your dad, he was probably just tired of hearing your mother run her mouth.
Well have a happy day.

What, he is??? Where did you read that? Why????

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1579 on: February 12, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

Good morning monkeys.
I really don't understand Sin-dy's obsession with the ashes. Forgoodness sake who would want them?
I can burn an animal and say they are the ashes of Elvis-think I would get much on them from e-bay? They are really going overboard.
I think Sin-dy is just crowing about her control over things as usual.
Makes zero sense to me, and where are the remains? This whole thing with the remains is plain crazy, why lie about cremation of Caylee like they have been?

I don't know what the big deal is. There would not be a cupful of ashes if that much. I doubt there would be a half a cup total.  

Bones do NOT BURN!!  They take them after cremation and pulverize them in a pulverizer and the only difference between bones un-cremated and cremated is color and the DNA is gone.
So then that would be just enough to fill jewelry and a teddy bear, I didn't realize that there would be such a small amount of ashes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.