May 17, 2024, 08:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231600 times)
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2005, 02:10:02 PM »

IQUITOS - What do you make of all this, given two people who knew him this morning says it was the same person?  I find it interesting that at least somebody in this mess is an EMT, with lifesaving training, but am totally confused by all the postings below.

Quote from: "iquitos"
selected posts from riehl:

That steve on the left picture is innocent. he works with the red cross aruba, and he's helping the family of the missing teen !!! I'm his friend and I also work with the red cross ARUBA !!!

Posted by: Roël | June 18, 2005 01:21 PM

Dan, please post something about this. Contact Roel for confirmation. I find it very distressing to drag an innocent man into the equation, just because he happens to have the same name.

If you have info to suggest otherwise, post it. If not, this is just creating confusion and is very unfair to Steve Croes on the left.

I also find it mindboggling that people are saying that it's the same person. Obviously they haven't had exposure to mixed ethnicities.

Posted by: Getagrip | June 18, 2005 01:33 PMI agree! It took me about 5 seconds to decide these two were not the same. It is obvious to me (and a couple of others like yourself and Angie) that these two men are of different ethnicities.

Maybe Roel can clear this up because it isn't fair to drag the Steve Croes on the left into this.

Posted by: Florida Girl | June 18, 2005 01:39 PM

Ok, just figured out why you think it would have 'tremendous ramifications'. Because SC on the left works for the Red Cross and has been involved in the search for Natalee?

Please, this is irresponsible. It's not the same guy.

Posted by: Getagrip | June 18, 2005 01:39 PM

Dan, if you want a real comparison why don't you put up the skinny version too? I don't think it is the same guy, the arubans on Scared Monkey who know the arrested Steve don't think it is him and the Arubans point out Croes is a common name. Roel knows of what he speaks I say take it down. There are differences in the nose, chin, and brow. We need to be more careful to protect the innocent and not go off on a tangent without a very solid basis.

Posted by: iquitos | June 18, 2005 01:42 PM

heee stupids.....

take of the picture on the LEFT this is another steve croes as I told you stupid yankees before this is a respectable member of aruba community a redcross member for many years and EMT.....

HOW can you guys be so stupid to think that this is the same person ..... ?????

again I cannot believe the stupidness i read, I suggest you all book a flight get down to aruba and very howmany steve croes live on aruba,.... .and than you may judge !!! poor steve croes....

BT

Posted by: Pathfinder | June 18, 2005 01:46 PM
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2005, 02:10:24 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Riehlworldview site reports the following . . .

Another Update: A reader who clais to know and sounds reasonable states that a group of students from Mountain Brook did go on a cruis on the Tattoo while in Aruba - no information to indicate Natalee went along. Marcus Wiggins, Croes former employer who vouched for him runs three boats - links embedded in boat images here.

According to DASH, who was on the trip...Natalee did not go on the Tattoo, she went snorkleing.  Others on the trip did go on the Tattoo.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2005, 02:10:58 PM »

Kerin... Absolutely, you can send me a PM.   Smile

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2005, 02:12:47 PM »

here is the website for the other steve.  look at the pic.  

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:SCchOeSdilUJ:216.55.182.166/emanonsc+%22Steve+Croes%22&hl=en&lr=&strip=1
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2005, 02:14:17 PM »

One or more of the boys may have started out more innocent than they are now.

Had they sought out authorities on the night of Natalee's disappearance, it is possible that any or all of them might have faced actual charges of drug-related offenses, sexual assault, (or attempt) or conspiracy to abduct/human trafficking (but more as a cog in the wheel capacity), or even failure to render assistance, if that is a crime in Aruba. It is not a crime in the US, to my knowledge. (In fact, some states have had to pass special legislation, known as "Good Samaritan" laws specifically to protect those who DO render assistance from legal liability.)

It is possible, though we do not know, that any/all of the 3 may have made things worse for themselves by attempting to cover up offenses that fall far short of the crimes they are accused of now!

It does appear that the investigation may be coming uncomfortably close to some very sensitive areas that have the potential to impact some powerful business interests well beyond the Caribbean, and for all that has been noted about the affluence and political connections of the families of both Natalee and the three suspects, it is also possible that that influence may prove to be far from the top of the pecking order in that regard.

Which reminds me, someone posted yesterday that Natalee's father was employed in an area of US government "security for Bush," I think was how the poster worded it.

Does anyone have any more specific information about that?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2005, 02:14:27 PM »

Ok..maybe I'm dense, but what is the significance of "eightball"?[/quote]

cocaine...the rock...
not funny
 but if anyone remembers how they played music a few days ago one of the songs was "built this city on rock and roll"

peace to all
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2005, 02:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
wwizard...when I ran across this last night you were the first person I thought of. It is a posting on a site that I found through the 4th suspect.The suspect communicates with several people, and this "marten" is an old man who is in that circle. Seems to back-up/support some sort of trafficking of women maybe?

Marten:
My modelling baby Stephanie .... all gorgeous "boobs and ass" ... When she eventually grows-up, she will be an important export commodity for Aruba. Most likely destination? Thailand of course. A certain well-known Dutchman has shown serious interest. Marten a Dutchman living life to the full in Thailand.

Hi Kerin - could you elaborate a little on the connection here? I saw that Maarten link, but wasn't sure where it came from. The Web site of that guy and all the guys I've looked at seem to have the same photos of the same women, in seductive poses. I did not see the quote above, though.

Kerin - what website are you talking about? Could you give a link please?

Would you like to start with Arren's page or would you like to link to the old mans?

The original link would be best and I can work my way back. If you are worried about traffic to the site, send it to me by private message. Thanks a million.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2005, 02:15:21 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"
"eightball" refers to cocaine

Or meth.  Have we decided whether or not the Steve lost weight or gained weight?  If he lost weight, "eightball" could mean a lot as far as drug activity.  Don't think I've ever had a friend named "eightball".
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2005, 02:15:42 PM »

Marten:
My modelling baby Stephanie .... all gorgeous "boobs and ass" ... When she eventually grows-up, she will be an important export commodity for Aruba. Most likely destination? Thailand of course. A certain well-known Dutchman has shown serious interest. Marten a Dutchman living life to the full in Thailand.
[/quote]

That's sick and sad.   But, it does seem to represent the criminal activity of some people.    Let's hope the authorities find "Stephanie" and rescue her.[/quote]
Yeah, it makes my stomach turn. Plus, I swear if you look at Maarten's picture it looks like he has on a priest's collar. (NOOO - I'm not saying he's a priest, I'm just saying his photo makes it look that way.) Lots of sick people in the world. I so hope Natalee can be found alive.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2005, 02:15:54 PM »

iquitos can't see the picture.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2005, 02:17:01 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Or meth.  Have we decided whether or not the Steve lost weight or gained weight?  If he lost weight, "eightball" could mean a lot as far as drug activity.  Don't think I've ever had a friend named "eightball".

On a lighter note I knew guys in college nicknamed: Booger, Cheeseburger, Beevis & satan.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
jenn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2005, 02:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

Has his picture been removed?

To think is to differ. ~Clarence Darrow
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2005, 02:18:08 PM »

yep, iquitos, it appears the link has been removed. it will not connect either as a cache or a page

edited to add - it does however show roel as a "friend"

The state of the condition insults my intuition
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2005, 02:18:27 PM »

annie:  we are talking three pictures and two different steve croes.  cruoes pronounced cruz is like smith in the islands.  the skinny kid and the fat gangsta are the same, a dj.  the other steve is said to be a red cross employee who had a website that was taken down and is now only cached at Google.  There is a picture there that bears little resemblance to the other two pictures of the other (arrested) steve.  Riehl is trying to link him up because he expressed an interest in in emt on amazon.  as you can see from roel, who also had website linked to his, he works for red cross aruba.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2005, 02:18:55 PM »

cocaine= rock also
not funny but one of thesongs they played on 95 in seq was
Built this city on rock and roll
then here in my car
then alive and kickin'

i have been here 2 long guys

peace to all
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »

Poster her figured out that they were not the same person as soon as the name came out.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2005, 02:19:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

cocaine= rock also
then here in my car
then alive and kickin'

lol.  We all have!!   Shocked
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2005, 02:20:39 PM »

Eightball refers to Cocaine.  It's an commonly known as a specific amount of coke nicknamed "Eightball"... Typically it's 1/8th of an ounce of coke.

Has nothing to do with Rock Cocaine or Meth.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2005, 02:20:42 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Riehlworldview site reports the following . . .

Another Update: A reader who clais to know and sounds reasonable states that a group of students from Mountain Brook did go on a cruis on the Tattoo while in Aruba - no information to indicate Natalee went along. Marcus Wiggins, Croes former employer who vouched for him runs three boats - links embedded in boat images here.

Also, on O'Reilly last night in an interview with the radio host representing the chaperones,
O'R said it was BULL that the FBI has told those folks not to speak. Why won't they speak
?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2005, 02:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

cocaine= rock also
then here in my car
then alive and kickin'

lol.  We all have!!   Shocked

I have definately been here too long!  That's really what I look like Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.