May 06, 2024, 01:52:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 444813 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2010, 09:22:28 AM »

For Monkeys following Haleigh Cummings case.......Misty and Ronald were both arrested for drug trafficking last night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6288.new#new

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »

So Belich is reporting that the trial could begin Monday afternoon and that the defense doesn’t want a jury trial.  So now the judge might hear the trial, with no jury, WTH 

And Caylee wanted to have a first communuion, go to senior prom, graduate high school, graduate college, Hell...She just wanted to be able to breathe.   And she didn't get what she wanted.   

Tired of this clan thinking Casey is special. Bring back the OLD APPLE TREE AND NOOSE.  Enough is enough about spending Floridians money on bogus crap.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2010, 10:17:46 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Thanks for all the updates and interesting commentary.  Any news on the Holly Gagne hearing this morning?  Ol' Bratty boy is her lawyer and it was scheduled to be held at 9 am today.  I wonder if George and Cindy are there for "immoral" support?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Thanks for all the updates and interesting commentary.  Any news on the Holly Gagne hearing this morning?  Ol' Bratty boy is her lawyer and it was scheduled to be held at 9 am today.  I wonder if George and Cindy are there for "immoral" support?

01/21/2010           CANCELED   Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Cancelled
01/21/2010           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Case Management
01/27/2010           Pre-Trial Conference  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
02/08/2010           Trial  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6549856

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2010, 10:30:04 AM »

If Gagne has half a brain cell, she'll make sure the Ant's don't come near her and a courtroom.........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2010, 10:45:42 AM »

Appreciate all the links & updates.   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2010, 10:47:22 AM »

01/21/2010           CANCELED   Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Cancelled
Case Management
01/27/2010           Pre-Trial Conference  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)

Thanks, Tupelo. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »

If Gagne has half a brain cell, she'll make sure the Ant's don't come near her and a courtroom.........
No one in this could be accused of being a Mensa member.  Even Andrea Lyons' supposed brilliance seems to be challenged to me.  Her inappropriate comments and behaviors reek of emotional stupidity.  What did Forrest Gump say?  "Stupid is as Stupid does..."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »

Appreciate all the links & updates.   
Me too, I always do 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »

For Monkeys following Haleigh Cummings case.......Misty and Ronald were both arrested for drug trafficking last night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6288.new#new
Thanks, SeeMe.  Wow.  Talk about idiots.  Didn't they know that they are being watched? 
I'll swing my vine over to the Haleigh thread.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2010, 10:54:57 AM »

No one in this could be accused of being a Mensa member.  Even Andrea Lyons' supposed brilliance seems to be challenged to me.  Her inappropriate comments and behaviors reek of emotional stupidity.  What did Forrest Gump say?  "Stupid is as Stupid does..."

and as Ted Williams would say......."STUCK ON STUPID"

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2010, 11:00:29 AM »

Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2010, 11:15:53 AM »

"... Miss Anthony's attorneys may have to advise their client that the meetings cannot continue for fear of confidential information leaking to the press. Miss Anthony's counsel does not wish to give her this advice, but if they cannot meet with their client without the threat of videotapes of those meetings being distributed to the public, they will be forced to do so. The inability to meet with counsel, and its attendant ramifications, will amount to per se ineffective assistance of counsel."
    Okay what exactly is this nonsense meaning? Are they threatening, are they setting this up for ineffective assistance of counsel? 

JMO....pure bullchit!  None of their meetings have been recorded via audio and none of the video's have been released. As far as the so called intercom ...that's crap too. They were told by jail officials they would put them in an area where there were no windows, as they were complaining they were being spied on by the guards.  For the love of st. pete, all along they have wanted special treatment. They just don't get it. Casey is in jail accused of MURDER. She is a nothing who committed a horrendous crime. Her parents and defense team have made sure the case has been kept in the news by their outrageous appearances in the media. SHE IS NOT SPECIAL. Her daughter was special and she killed her. I just wonder when/if JS is going to get fed up and say ENOUGH and start sanctioning and fining them for their behaviour and wasting the courts time.  This is a stupid childish threat and I hope to hell they are called on it. As I said...JMO

Evening, all!  Been reading from the rafters, keeping up, but just haven't had a lot to add...now I do.  I'm not buying the "we're being videotaped by Orange County and it's violating Casey's constitutional rights/interfering with our ability to proffer effective legal counsel".  Primarily because there is no audio of attorney visits, only video necessary for both the protection of the inmate, his/her visitors, and for the safety of correctional officers maintaining custody of the inmate.  Secondly, Mr. Baez, Ms. Lyons, and Miss Anthony have zero problem effectively communicating in court via written notes and frequent head-turned-to-the-side/head lowered with lips barely moving conversations.  These blatantly false assertions against Orange County are a veiled warning to the court that Casey and her attorneys have already agreed that Casey will refuse their visits/counsel (thereby causing a mistrial), unless their demands are met. IMO   This is nothing short of extortion (my strongly-held opinion).  It's my prayer God gives Judge Strickland wisdom and he cuts this nonsense off at the knees.  Who do Baez and Lyons think they are????  Where do they get their overinflated egos and sense of entitlement???  I hope that someone points out to Judge Strickland that Baez, Lyons, and Anthony have no problem at all communicating in court: on tape and in front of a packed courtroom, with audio.  Therefore, logistically speaking, the underlying premise of their motion is without grounds.  DENIED.

On a side note, it's a shame Orange County can't sue Baez, Lyons, and Anthony for defamation since Baez and Lyons repeatedly make unfounded and unproven accusations against Orange County (basically accusing them of "acting with malice" towards Casey Anthony- the words they used to accuse the state's Attorneys' office).  They make it sound like Orange County is just offering inmate videotapes to the highest bidder.  I am sure Orange County's had enough of being made to be the villain.

Finally, Judge Strickland should not accept any plea deals from Casey Anthony.  Clearly, videotaped evidence and paper evidence (Casey Anthony's ID, signature, fingerprints, and handwriting on the items) proves she is guilty on all counts.  A fraud trial is not a restaurant where the inmate gets to order his/her charges a la carte.  This case is not a buffet where Casey Anthony gets to choose "a little of this, a little of that".  Allowing her to choose her counts (and in effect, attempt to manipulate her sentencing both in the fraud case and the murder case) is ludicrous.  Anything short of her pleading and being found guilty on all counts would be a massive miscarriage of justice.  Moreover, Judge Strickland needs to also consider Casey Anthony's well-documented history of stealing money/checks from others and the fraud she perpetrated on Mr. and Mrs. Plesea (per Lee's statements, Shirley Plesea's e-mails, Rick Plesea's e-mails, reports of Casey's credit card fraud on Cindy's account).  She is not a first-time offender, rather this is the first time Cindy couldn't manipulate the victim into dropping the case.  I'm reminded of that Bible verse about dogs returning to their vomit (sorry for the gross graphic).  I'm not calling Casey a dog, but merely stating this has been an ongoing issue with her-stealing and fraud...she needs to be held accountable this time to the fullest extent of the law.  She has no credible character witnesses to vouch for her to earn probation or credit for time served.  She made no efforts to repay any monies prior to being caught-and even then she tried to get the charges thrown out...not exactly taking full responsibility or repentant.  Repentance means to freely admit wrong doing, agonize over the offense, turn from evil and wholeheartedly do good...not try to get the charges thrown out or reduced, choose one or a few to admit to, and try to get the lightest sentence possible through lying/manipulation/subterfuge.  It's my prayer that Judge Strickland will not be moved by: the deceit (IMO) of the defendant; the emotional pull to give a [young] defendant a second chance; the intentionally misleading assertion that the defendant has no previous offenses (thanks to her enabling parents); and her "exemplary" record thus far as a model prisoner (a misnomer at best-if prisoners were such paragons of virtue, they wouldn't be prisoners).  When this is all said and done, I sincerely hope Judge Strickland takes Cindy and George into his chamber and details the damage they've done in enabling Casey, for their sake.  MOO

Good  Morning Monks......thanks for the updates on the media........ISpy, DITTO DITTO DITTO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2010, 11:17:30 AM »

Ted Williams? The baseball player that had his head frozen in cryogenics? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2010, 11:20:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/20/casey_anthony_case_back_in_court_monday.html
 Casey Anthony Case Back In Court Monday
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:12:21 PM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony will be back in court Monday, but it won’t be for a trial in her check fraud case.

That case was originally scheduled to begin Monday, and News 13 was the first to learn the trial would not move forward as planned.

Legal experts believe the reason Anthony's check fraud trial won't start Monday is because they said she's ready to change her plea.

Casey has thus far pled not guilty to charges she stole checks from friend Amy Huizenga, cashed them at a local bank and used them to buy goods at a Target store.

While there's no confirmation at all that Anthony plans to change her plea at a hearing on Monday, it wouldn't be the first time a high profile defendant surprised everyone with a plea change.

In November at a pre-trial hearing, former astronaut Lisa Nowak pled guilty to a reduced charge and avoided prison time.
What's not clear with Anthony is if any deal has been struck between her lawyers and prosecutors.

Legal experts said a felony conviction on check fraud charges wouldn't come up in her murder case unless she took the stand.

But does the defense really lose anything with a guilty plea?

That's not all expected to play out on Monday.

Sources said two different motions will be heard by the judge.

The first deals with the Texas EquuSearch group.

Anthony's lawyers filed papers with the court back in November saying, "evidence discovered by the defense shows that statements made by TES (Texas EquuSearch) to the court were inaccurate."

EquuSearch handed over documents stating only 32 volunteer searchers combed through the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

The defense found at least two others who offered sworn statements, and News 13 talked to a man in November who said he searched in that area.

Anthony's defense believes EquuSearch hasn't been forthcoming and they are once again demanding all documents relating to the search for Caylee.

The other motion expected deals with Jill Kerley, an ex-wife of meter reader Roy Kronk

Thanks trim!!  Has anyone seen motion dealing with Kronk's ex???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AS5Es1twARE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AS5Es1twARE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2010, 11:23:01 AM »

I thought that came from this guy Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2010, 11:24:10 AM »

Morning Monka......geesch, I completely forgot about her................ ....will read on and see if there is any news

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2010, 11:24:59 AM »

Cancelled
Case Management

thanks tupelo

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2010, 11:26:46 AM »

Ted Williams? The baseball player that had his head frozen in cryogenics? 

No Boo, Ted Williams the former D.C. homicide detective in Washington,DC. He's on Greta's "On the Record" show sometimes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.