May 21, 2024, 08:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446321 times)
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #680 on: January 25, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »

OH and BTW what the he!! is this about kronk and his exwife, lol

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 25, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »

Hey Brandi , Hey trimm .  Great to see you guys.  Ummm Brandi, you forgot me this holiday season.  Do you have time

I'll leave you a post in my section as a reply Wink

Did you see the link to the hearing video?

It's on this page: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/012510-anthony-plea-deal

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: January 25, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »

Kronk has a bitter ex wife who is terminally ill with cancer. She gave a statement to the effect that it was probably Kronk who killed Caylee- he had tied her ( the ex) up with duct tape, had made a habit of walking in when her daughter was undressed,  and was abusive during their marriage.  She can't travel to Florida per medical orders, so the SA staff are going to have to go and depose her.  They talked about the admissability of her testimony today.  Nothing like a bitter ex wife for a personal reference, huh!    I don't know on what basis they could possibly place any reliance on this- it's not even hearsay, just her feeling.
I'd like to be deposed so I can tell them what my feeling about KC is....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #683 on: January 25, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »

Thanks Brandi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: January 25, 2010, 06:41:30 PM »

Kronk has a bitter ex wife who is terminally ill with cancer. She gave a statement to the effect that it was probably Kronk who killed Caylee- he had tied her ( the ex) up with duct tape, had made a habit of walking in when her daughter was undressed,  and was abusive during their marriage.  She can't travel to Florida per medical orders, so the SA staff are going to have to go and depose her.  They talked about the admissability of her testimony today.  Nothing like a bitter ex wife for a personal reference, huh!    I don't know on what basis they could possibly place any reliance on this- it's not even hearsay, just her feeling.
I don't want to say anything bad about someone in her position, but I can't help but feel that either she got cash for saying this, or she just hates her ex husband really bad. I don't know.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: January 25, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »

Prime News Part 1  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/2/0XQW86cJMvM
Prime News Part 2  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/8pU8uY7i2W4

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: January 25, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »

I don't want to say anything bad about someone in her position, but I can't help but feel that either she got cash for saying this, or she just hates her ex husband really bad. I don't know.

I know what you mean, but she is facing bad check charges herself, so the illness is not her only problem. She has a long rap sheet.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 25, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »

Thanks Trimm....I was only able to catch a few minutes of the program. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 25, 2010, 06:55:26 PM »

O good lord...heads up JVM is having Bozo on to whine and wimper at the top of the hour

She is excruciating and well he's an idiot to the umpteenth power - more bunk and bull served on pu pu platter

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: January 25, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »

That last statement on Part 1 hits the nail on the head. "Casey is out buying bras and beers while her daughter is missing."  She is faking her tears better...........!  Thanks for the links!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: January 25, 2010, 07:13:00 PM »

Baez is on Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell   
Casey is innocent.....no plea deal....going to trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 25, 2010, 07:13:44 PM »

O good lord...heads up JVM is having Bozo on to whine and wimper at the top of the hour

She is excruciating and well he's an idiot to the umpteenth power - more bunk and bull served on pu pu platter

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: January 25, 2010, 07:15:05 PM »

I was gonna post the videos,but i can't stay logged in long enough.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 25, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »

I wonder where Lee is?  He doesn't come to court to support his sister who is now a convicted FELON!!   Monkey Devil!  I love saying that!!

I know he wasn't there because I didn't see anyone being whipped by poster board.

Monkey Devil! you are soooooooooooooooooooo bad!! He may wind up being the only halfsmart member of the family

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 25, 2010, 07:17:31 PM »

Nut,if you are near a tv,don't look.You know who is on issues.   

~ Peter Frampton
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #695 on: January 25, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »

Hey Brandi , Hey trimm .  Great to see you guys.  Ummm Brandi, you forgot me this holiday season.  Do you have time

I'll leave you a post in my section as a reply Wink

Did you see the link to the hearing video?

It's on this page: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/012510-anthony-plea-deal

Thanks, thats where I been, watchinnnnn, lol

Thanks loads Brandi, so very interesting

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: January 25, 2010, 07:22:23 PM »

BOZO is a lying sack of (you guys fill in the blank) he says Casey always wanted to own up to the economic charges - o no no no Bozo, let's go back to the various videotapes & your begging for a change of venue & you had an explanation.   O let's not forget your client's mother took the remainder of Amy's cash Casey stole & kept it nor the fact that your client's mother told the world that Casey's crimes were "a misunderstanding amongst friends."   

Another thing, Bozo evidently cannot do the math, it was not a total of $600 something dollars.   The account was overdrawn well over $1,000, that's number one.   Number two, the amount does not make the crime any less significant, the act is.   If there was tens of thousands in there she would have overdrawn it to there, whose kidding who...seriously!

O God to make matters worse on JVM with Bozo - we have to endure Jane Whorseface....her mother should be ashamed she gave her daughter way too muckin fuch koolaid growing up.   I absolutely cannot stand people like her and Lyons that want to stick up for the lowest of our society overlooking completely the nature of their crimes & their deplorable behavior  UGH!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: January 25, 2010, 07:24:33 PM »

I'd really like to know what Oak Ridge and the FBI have that they will not release to the defense..... latent finger prints from the FBI (IIRC) and what from Oak Ridge?  And why do both refuse to release the info to the defense?  I think this is going to get very interesting.
I think so too Sunny - when I heard the words Latent Prints my heart stilled for a moment - I hope it shook KC to her heartless core.  Ya just gotta believe when she hears some of those things it must worry her, even if it is for a few moments I am happy it does.

Hi mission..............SM seems to be working better now........I kept spinning in limbo....so I went and read around  bit.............while reading someone mentioned that JB had wanted some info from Oak Ridge that had nothing to do with the case....maybe some financial statements etc.,  and Oak Ridge refused. As I read it a dim light went on in my head.....so that might be exactly what it is...JB blowing to the wind.....now the FBI....that's another story.....JB wants to go up against FBI attorneys..I say BRING IT ON!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 25, 2010, 07:25:30 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-admission-of-guilt-leads-newscasts-wftv-analyst-praises-good-tactic-by-defense.html
Casey Anthony: Admission of guilt leads newscasts — WFTV analyst praises ‘good tactic’ by defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2010 5:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s guilty plea in her check-fraud case was the top story on evening newscasts tonight. Her defense team even came in for some praise.

“I think it was a very good tactic on the defense part  … to have her plead guilty, for her to in fact show some emotion,” WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Over on WESH-Channel 2, Bob Kealing highlighted defense attorney Jose Baez’s revelation that Anthony had wanted to plead guilty to the check-fraud charges all along.

“Both sides never saw eye to eye as to what the proper punishment would be,” Baez said. “Fortunately, we were able to resolve that today.”

The state offered Anthony a five-year sentence in her check-fraud case but she thought it was too much, WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to probation and time served. He adjudicated guilt on six of 13 felony counts against Anthony in her check-fraud case. He withheld adjudication on the seven other counts.

He explained his method: “I withheld in seven. I adjudicated in six. If that seems Solomon-like, it is. I just couldn’t think of a better, more appropriate way to do it.”

Anthony took responsibility for writing checks on the account of friend Amy Huizenga.

“I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m sorry for what I did,” Anthony told the court. “I take complete and full responsibility for my actions. And I’d like to sincerely apologize to Amy. I wish I would have been a better friend.”

Anthony will be a convicted felon when her murder trial starts this summer. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
“Prosecutors … can use these felony convictions against her to debunk whatever statements Casey makes or has introduced from her in her upcoming murder trial,” WESH’s Kealing said.

Kealing observed Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, holding hands during the hearing. “Her mother, Cindy, was actually trembling,” Kealing said. “They left the courthouse this afternoon without comment.”

But Cindy Anthony talked to Holly Bristow of WOFL-Channel 35. “She just simply said, ‘You know what, I haven’t heard my daughter’s voice in over a year, and it felt good to hear it today,’ ” Bristow said.

In analysis for WOFL, Judge Andrew Napolitano said the standard procedure would have been to hold the check-fraud case till after the murder trial. He concluded that “there was a reason for doing this now, either unrelated to the murder trial or which will help her in the murder trial.”

WFTV was also taking a bow for its reporting.

“As Channel 9 predicted, Casey Anthony entered a plea today in her check-fraud case,” anchor Bob Opsahl said. “And this means Casey Anthony will go to her murder trial with a felony record.”

Anchor Vanessa Welch told Belich, “You first broke the story last week that Casey would be entering the plea today.”

Actually, Belich first reported that there would be a plea deal in the check-fraud case and that the terms wouldn’t be clear until today. And in the end there was no plea deal.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 25, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »

Check Fraud Plea Deal 1/25/10

READ IT: Casey Anthony's written plea in check-fraud case
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...871387.acrobat

thanks trim.......she lied yet again on the education she says High School...........well he did go to HS but didn't graduate..............did you catch the signature......give me a break!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.