May 06, 2024, 10:20:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #9 3/05/11 - 3/17/11  (Read 152225 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: March 15, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »

I'd like to know if Shawn and/or Billie could be part of a cult?

Billie seems desensitized. Peter mentioned abuse when she was younger. Could she have prepped her daughter for the same?

Shawn seems tricky. MHMR or not, he seems very sneaky. If he's truly bipolar & skipped his dose, or mixed his dose with something the night before, it could have set him off!
I recall hearing about LE finding a "PENTAGRAM", along with the pages of printed True Crime stories for the hobbyists.

PENTAGRAM:
star shape: a two-dimensional geometric figure in the shape of a star, with five points, especially one used as a magical or occult symbol

So it is very possible I think.

In one of SA's posts, he does mention the devil in a worshipful way.  I figured he was just doing it because of the context of the message, to be what he thinks is 'cool'.  I've thought it highly ironic that in the media, he talks about God, and whatnot, as if he's a believer.  I'll have to find that picture and bring it here if it's not already.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: March 15, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »

Well, ONE mystery is solved anyway.

Do you guys remember how we were discussing the dates on the camera on the film taken at Christmas of a baby Hailey and her brother?  The film was shown in the 'get to know Hailey better' interview that Big Country had with BD.  The camera was showing the date as 1996, and people were wondering how that could be.

The 'whole' film (or more of it, anyway, raw) is now shown at http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=627866
Just before the 3:55 mark, BD says what the actual date is, and then right after that she tries to change the date on the camera.

I just thought it was funny because we had been wondering...

Incidentally, Hailey and her brother are pretty adorable in this film; it's a must-see.

Thanks starwynn

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 15, 2011, 01:51:36 PM »

In one of SA's posts, he does mention the devil in a worshipful way.  I figured he was just doing it because of the context of the message, to be what he thinks is 'cool'.  I've thought it highly ironic that in the media, he talks about God, and whatnot, as if he's a believer.  I'll have to find that picture and bring it here if it's not already.

It would appear that Shawn was raised with a Christian influence.

Janet

+++++

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Shawn Adkins: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 3

<snipped>

Host: You’re standing there in black clothing, with a mask, and you have a large knife, and the doors are open.

Shawn Adkins: Well, it was probably just for a video. Me and Corey liked to use different settings. We’d used a barn before, an old barn. We’d gone out in the woods. It was just for show, to make the video look creepy.

Host: How did your grandmother feel about this?

Shawn Adkins: She really didn’t like it too much, ’cause she’s, I’d say cause she’s a, she’s a, a hardcore Baptist, and she’s, she really didn’t like me watching horror movies, or anything like that. She just didn’t like it at all
Host: Did it scare her?

Shawn Adkins: No. She just didn’t like it at all, ’cause I guess she thought it would be evil or whatever, had her opinions about it.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-shawn-adkins-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-3/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/04/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-shawn-adkins-speaks-out

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: March 15, 2011, 02:22:45 PM »

Do you guys remember how we were discussing the dates on the camera on the film taken at Christmas of a baby Hailey and her brother?  The film was shown in the 'get to know Hailey better' interview that Big Country had with BD.  The camera was showing the date as 1996, and people were wondering how that could be.

The 'whole' film (or more of it, anyway, raw) is now shown at http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=627866
Just before the 3:55 mark, BD says what the actual date is, and then right after that she tries to change the date on the camera.

Incidentally, Hailey and her brother are pretty adorable in this film; it's a must-see.

Adorable kids, stupid mother.

Two things caught my eye that Billie seemed to be oblivious to but I think Id rather let the video be more about two adorable young children & a few moments of happiness caught on video.   Tks for sharing Starwynn.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: March 15, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY

The Disappearing of Hailey in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010 - PM
- David observes Hailey on xbox prior to leaving the home.
- Billie later observes Hailey watching TV in bed.

December 27, 2010 - AM
- Billie is sleeping/passed out
- Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in her bed.
- Shawn kills Hailey to assure silence.
- Shawn covers Hailey with blanket and leaves room.

December 27, 2010 - AM
- Shawn leaves homel.
- Shawn arrives at work.
- Co-worker picks up Billie.
- Shawn leaves workplace.
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure.
- Shawn retrieves deceased Hailey from bed.
- Shawn disposes of Hailey's remains.
- Shawn arrives at mother's home in Big Springs.

December 27, 2010 - PM
- Shawn sends text to Mary Beth implicating Hailey as author.
- Shawn returns home
- Shawn picks up Billie from work.
- Shawn tells Billie that Hailey is spending night at Mary Beth.

+++++++

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more dataTamikosmom's Theory

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: March 15, 2011, 03:22:07 PM »

A Huge Red Flag - In Billie Dunn's Own Words

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Billie Jean Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 2

Host: When Shawn talked to his mother, what time on Tuesday was it, before lunch on Tuesday.

Billie Dunn: Yeah. I’m not sure what time he got to her house on Tuesday, but I believe it was in the morning, and he left in the afternoon.

Host: Okay, but what I was gonna ask is, what time did he tell her, state to her, that Hailey went missing?

Billie Dunn: Oh, well investigators let me know that she told him, Shawn told her at noon. I didn’t know Hailey was missing yet.

http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http%3A%2F%2Fcasesignal.wordpress.com%2Fhailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2?tab=people&uname=casesignal

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/03/bring-them-home-now--exclusive-billy-dunn-speaks-out-maybe-for-the-last-time

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: March 15, 2011, 04:09:13 PM »

Adorable kids, stupid mother.

Two things caught my eye that Billie seemed to be oblivious to but I think Id rather let the video be more about two adorable young children & a few moments of happiness caught on video.   Tks for sharing Starwynn.

adorable kids! so sad to see Hailey as she was when she is missing..
she really looked like her daddy when she was 2 jmo

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 15, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »

Ya know, I was thinking today about one of many things Billie said.   On more than one occasion she spoke about her poly & complained about the man who "took the poly."   She expressed being very upset with him, but why?   A polygrapher does not interrogate, the questions are designed for a yes or no answer.   It doesnt matter what the questions are, of course within basic information there will be questions such as "did you harm your daughter?" to expect them not to be is ludicrous.

Billie is yet again attempting to fool the public.  My point is if Billie stated that she had an issue with law enforcement officers asking her questions regarding her missing child & if she had any knowledge of Hailey being harmed that would have been at least plausible.    IF she talked to "many, many polygraphers" subsequently on her own she would have at least realized that her assertion regarding "that man" who administered the poly was a ridiculous lie to tell.   The same procedure although the questions may vary is used by all polygraphers yet she still put it out there for public consumption again that she would not take another poly with "that man."

Billie is  herself deep.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 15, 2011, 06:36:35 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=352436&shr=addthis

Authorities Cease Regular Searches for Hailey Dunn

Reported by: Jessica Reyes
Tuesday, March 15 2011

Searches for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn continue to dwindle down.  She was last seen at her Colorado City home on Dec. 27.

According to Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer, law enforcement is out looking for her only on a "need-be basis."
 ::snipping2::

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: March 15, 2011, 06:41:12 PM »

Cappy, congrats on your appointment at Blog Talk Radio.  I did read your post right, didn't I?  Thank you for keeping us informed! 

I second that emotion. Mazel.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 15, 2011, 06:42:44 PM »

Cappy, congrats on your appointment at Blog Talk Radio.  I did read your post right, didn't I?  Thank you for keeping us informed! 

I second that emotion. Mazel.

Awws, very much appreciated.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 15, 2011, 06:49:19 PM »

To listen to Pete Kampfer's call-in show TOMORROW morning, please use this link and click the "Live streaming".
The Voice of Mitchell County
www.kvmckaum.blogspot.com

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: March 15, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »

Capp, you sure have a tough job ahead of you.

Janet, in America, LE is allowed to mislead and even tell 'mistruths' to the public in order to get their case together, especially if it makes the perp relax and do something stupid.

No one in LE is obligated to show their hand when it can have the effect of compromising a case.  If we know the truth, so does the perp and his/her lawyer which gives them the opportunity to cover things up and disappear lickety split.

If I comprehend correctly.  In the investigative process ... info that LE releases through official spokespersons ... through BTHN hosts ... through Peter Hyatt ... may or may not be the truth.  The info released publicly could all be part of a strategy.

Janet

Yes ma'am.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: March 15, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »

Ya know, I was thinking today about one of many things Billie said.   On more than one occasion she spoke about her poly & complained about the man who "took the poly."   She expressed being very upset with him, but why?   A polygrapher does not interrogate, the questions are designed for a yes or no answer.   It doesnt matter what the questions are, of course within basic information there will be questions such as "did you harm your daughter?" to expect them not to be is ludicrous.

Billie is yet again attempting to fool the public.  My point is if Billie stated that she had an issue with law enforcement officers asking her questions regarding her missing child & if she had any knowledge of Hailey being harmed that would have been at least plausible.    IF she talked to "many, many polygraphers" subsequently on her own she would have at least realized that her assertion regarding "that man" who administered the poly was a ridiculous lie to tell.   The same procedure although the questions may vary is used by all polygraphers yet she still put it out there for public consumption again that she would not take another poly with "that man."

Billie is  herself deep.

I was thinking about this poly too and how the very next day after the poly she was on NG and stated to the nation that she failed.  She did that to give her story and gain the sympathy of the public.  She did this so that no one found out in the media and started pointing fingers at her.  She wanted the fingers pointed at the polygrapher.  IMO

And even that polygraph story was not straight.  She said that her and SA were told they could not take a poly that Friday, December 31 (btw same day at NYE party).

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

BILLIE DUNN: Thanks for having us again. I don`t know. They had me very faithful (ph) in that test. We brought the polygraph up first. We asked for it, and they were told us -- they told us they were very confident in those tests. They -- I put a lot of confidence into those tests.

The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

SA went in to take his on the 5th, which was the same day she did.  Funny enough, never once has she said that SA walked out of two polys then sat down for a third with deception indicated and then he walked out of that one.

However, her son, whom I believe over her said this:

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

However, at about 8:00pm, Hailey’s older brother David told our CBS 7 crew that Shawn had refused to take two polygraph tests Wednesday.

David says that Shawn signed the paperwork to take a third but then refused to take it and left the building.

According to David, the Dunn family and police had not seen Shawn since that last polygraph refusal.

Hailey’s two uncles corroborated that story but police are not releasing information about any polygraph tests at this time.

Here's another interesting thing though.  What time did SA go in to take his poly?  He refused two that Wednesday then signed paperwork to take a third but then left the building?  That same day BD was in taking hers.  She was supposedly interrogated for 10 hours and left at midnight that day.  That would mean she would have had to been there at 2 in the afternoon.  Was SA still taking his when she was in taking hers?  If so, then how could the polygrapher tell her that SA failed?  Was it the same polygrapher too? 

Anyhow, whatever, I place doubt in her whole story about the poly anyhow.  I place doubt on her whole story period!  IMO

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »

Billie is  herself deep.

I was thinking about this poly too and how the very next day after the poly she was on NG and stated to the nation that she failed.  She did that to give her story and gain the sympathy of the public.  She did this so that no one found out in the media and started pointing fingers at her.  She wanted the fingers pointed at the polygrapher.  IMO

And even that polygraph story was not straight.  She said that her and SA were told they could not take a poly that Friday, December 31 (btw same day at NYE party).
 ::snipping2::

Anyhow, whatever, I place doubt in her whole story about the poly anyhow.  I place doubt on her whole story period!  IMO

Your above comment now in bold sums it up.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: March 15, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »

Well, it's the Ides of March.
Pete is going to answer questions ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 15, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »

Janet, in America, LE is allowed to mislead and even tell 'mistruths' to the public in order to get their case together, especially if it makes the perp relax and do something stupid.

No one in LE is obligated to show their hand when it can have the effect of compromising a case.  If we know the truth, so does the perp and his/her lawyer which gives them the opportunity to cover things up and disappear lickety split.

If I comprehend correctly.  In the investigative process ... info that LE releases through official spokespersons ... through BTHN hosts ... through Peter Hyatt ... may or may not be the truth.  The info released publicly could all be part of a strategy.

Janet

Yes ma'am.

The affidavits?  The findings revealed within these documents will become my foundation when speculating on the Hailey Dunn case.

Janet

++++++

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: March 15, 2011, 08:00:55 PM »

Yes but ... will those answers reveal the truth or ... is LE furthering a strategy to build a case?

What to believe?  What to believe?

Janet

+++++

Janet

Yes ma'am.

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 15, 2011, 08:04:26 PM »

I was reading in the Amber Dubois thread last evening.
Why ? My friend told me that there was going to be a program on her. There was one, maybe a repeat.
One thing that stood out was that the family hired dogs thru ?? and her scent was traced month and months after to the area where she was found. LE dismissed it however and it was never followed up on.
I also had read a book on Scott Peterson and the same thing happened there, Laci's scent was traced to the Bay where she was finally found.
Is there any possibility that this could happen here ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 15, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »

Yes but ... will those answers reveal the truth or ... is LE furthering a strategy to build a case?

What to believe?  What to believe?

Janet

+++++

Janet

Yes ma'am.

I didnt see anywhere that he is going to discuss this case at all on this "Voice of Mitchell County" radio show

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.