May 16, 2024, 06:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 306681 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2008, 01:06:09 AM »

Well, I feel like I've been up and down a hill too fast. My stomach's back there someplace!

I'm giving it up as well for the night.

Maybe I didn't miss so much. On the other hand, I may have missed Natalee being found.

No worries. Klaas will let me know! 

Night sweet monkeys! You too, you rotten ones~! (jk)

God Bless!

Nite CBB
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2008, 01:06:26 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said.  

To be honest i believe i read the same thing.It would more then likely have came after the exchange over the cage pictures Klass if that helps your search at all..for what it's worth..

Kyle did name his baby Natalee.  I think it was around April or May.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2008, 01:09:56 AM »

klaasend, I might have missed it, but I didn't see an answer to your Endemol question.  It is a worldwide production company, Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, Changing Rooms and Fear Factor are a very few of their shows.  And of course it's a Dutch company.  Here's the Wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemol

Ah, thanks for the info

Didn't this come up before?  For some reason, Fear Factor made me recall something.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »

SS wrote:

these are big issues and as a group, we are here to ask questions until we get answers

Precisely why I don't interfere with the direction the discussions have been going.  Who am I to say what is the truth?  I want to believe that the Persistence and Caps are all on Natalee's side.  All any of us wants is justice for Natalee and her family. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2008, 01:11:42 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said.  

To be honest i believe i read the same thing.It would more then likely have came after the exchange over the cage pictures Klass if that helps your search at all..for what it's worth..

Kinda O/T SS.So.If we all believe Natalee or part of her was found in that cage.What could potentially be done in regards to seeking justice in a Foreign country that is corrupt???If we have no jurisdiction??Who's gonna do something??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said. 

I never saw anything like that posted here either.  I try to read everyone's posts, but could have missed it.
My head spins with all the confusing information posted here recently.   

If the FBI is involved, I'm happy.  If I've read something here that was part of a private email of Beth's, I was unaware of that, as I don't believe that was stated.

For those of us who don't know any of Natalee's family members, and have no "inside track", this can be an especially confusing place. 

I can tell you that, having been raised by a "G-man", I don't understand the concept of talking about confidential things.  Loose lips sink ships and all that.  I know we are all desperate for news and progress for Natalee and her family, but not at the expense of any investigation, safety of those who are trying to help, or feelings of those who have already been hurt so profoundly.

I am happy to follow my natural instinct to err on the side of caution, and remain suspended in temporary cluelessness.

Besides, there are some creeepy trolls poppin in and out of here sometimes, and I don't like to give them snacks.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2008, 01:21:07 AM »

SS wrote:

these are big issues and as a group, we are here to ask questions until we get answers

Precisely why I don't interfere with the direction the discussions have been going.  Who am I to say what is the truth?  I want to believe that the Persistence and Caps are all on Natalee's side.  All any of us wants is justice for Natalee and her family. 

I agree with both of you.  I've had my share of questions and still can't make heads or tails out of the current discussion.  I, too, want to believe that justice for Natalee & her family was/is the focus of the Persistence and Caps. 

G'nite.

PS...I also read the post Hotshot referenced about Kyle's baby, but not the poster.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2008, 01:22:36 AM »

Johnson & Perkinson Announces Filing of Class Action Lawsuit Naming Superior Offshore International, Inc.

Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:25am EDT  SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT, Apr 01 (MARKET WIRE) --
 Johnson & Perkinson hereby announces the filing of a class action lawsuit
naming
Superior Offshore International, Inc. ("Superior Offshore" or the "Company")
(NASDAQ: DEEP), several officers of the Company, and underwriters for the IPO. 
Theaction, docket numbered 08-CV-00987, was filed in the United States District
Court for the Southern District of Texas.  Individuals, families, trusts or
other
entities that purchased Superior Offshore common stock between April 20, 2007
and January 9, 2008, inclusive, have the opportunity to participate as Lead
Plaintiffs in the lawsuit. To do so, you must apply to serve in that capacity
by April 28, 2008.

Johnson & Perkinson, law firm based in South Burlington, Vermont, has
extensive experience prosecuting investor class actions and actions involving
financial fraud. Attorneys Johnson and Perkinson are both former employees of
the Securities and Exchange Commission. Dedicated to maximizing shareholder
return, members of Johnson & Perkinson have prosecuted complex class actions
alleging securities or consumer fraud/deception on behalf of investors/consumers
against numerous public companies since 1985, resulting in the recovery of many
hundreds of millions of dollars, and have been singled out for excellence by
variouscourts. The firm is litigating, or has recently resolved litigation, as
Lead
or Co-Lead Counsel in securities class actions against Xerox, Priceline,
Wireless Facilities, i2 and Xchange, and serves on the Executive Committee in
the
Global Crossing case.

The complaint charges the defendants with making a series of materially
false and
misleading statements in the Registration Statement and Prospectus issued in
connection with the IPO, in violation of the Securities Act of 1933.

If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this
announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please
contact Johnson & Perkinson attorneys  Eben F. Duval or James F. Conway, III
toll free at 1-888-459-7855; via email at email@jpclasslaw.com; through our
website at
www.jpclasslaw.com; or by mail at Johnson & Perkinson, 1690 Williston Road,
P.O. Box 2305, South Burlington, Vermont 05403.  Attorneys at Johnson &
Perkinson
can help you decide if seeking appointment as a Lead Plaintiff is right for you.
Your ability to share in any recovery is not affected by your decision to
not seek appointment as a Lead Plaintiff.

Eben F. Duval
802-862-0030
Email Contact

Copyright 2008, Market Wire, All rights reserved.

-0-

© Thomson Reuters 2008 All rights reserved

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS141930+01-Apr-2008+MW20080401

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2008, 01:22:39 AM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.
How can you even say CAPS is a diverter?  He has worked so hard on this case...... Kermit is making you focus on her, and its all silly, and can not be proved in any way......Its really sad that you all are fixed on that one thing that can not even be shown as any kind of proof.  Yes by the way CAPS can not keep a connection with the internet.  YES they are onto him, and yes, he is still able to help where he can.  You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did.  And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
Hotshot,
I have always looked forward to your posts from the beginning, and those of CAPS and Kyle. But, the recent posts by Kermit and the interchanges btwn Kermit/CAPS/Kyle seem to weigh in favor of Kermit.
If you could be more clear on this post as to the meaning of this:
And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
I think the innuendos (intentional or not) are really confusing.....Help me understand please.
Bill, I too talk with Beth, and she does not want to be posted here as to what is said in private.  Kermit asked Beth in a private letter is she wanted her to expose the corruption.......Beth thinking the corruption of Aruba......Kermit went and posted Beths reply that said sure or something to that effect....then Kermit comes out with all this outrageous stuff.  Beth wants in no way to have her personal emails on any sites....And thats as far as I am going with this.  You may have your opinions and side with Kermit, but think about this, really think about this...You really think these people went out to Aruba to scan for oil crap when they didnt even come close to Venezuela?  They left there for a reason, and if the pictures dont tell you why, I dont know what will....Persistance has what they need, and so do the FBI.  just because they are not talking doesnt mean they are not working.

I'm a few pages behind, so forgive me if this has already been asked.

I think when the ocean search finally started I actually thought and/or assumed that the purpose was to find Natalie and bring her home.  Period.  After being so jerked around by ALE, AHATA, etc. - they having no respect for the rule of law, the very last thing I expected was that if something was found it would be reported to ALE prior to recovery.

I just naturally assumed 'we' would play the game the way they'd been playing it if thats what it took.  I expected TES, Silvetti, et al - upon finding that trap to recover the evidence themselves surreptiously - whether that complied Aruban law or not.  Get it the evidence, bring it home to Beth and Dave, have it analyzed at a private facility - then, once the truth is finally known - turn it over to the FBI and apologize, "oops, we got confused, we just didn't understand their laws." 

They don't respect their rule of law, but we're supposed to?  At the price of truth and justice?

Did anyone else have the same expectation? 

I just can't believe that Dave and Beth, or esp. Tim Miller, actually agreed to turn over any evidence found to ALE.  Legal or illegal.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2008, 01:24:23 AM »

Just a few comments from my reading of the last several pages:

One important name left out of the summary of all of this is Louis Schaefer.  From what I've read, he's the one that was selling off stocks, etc.; not John Silvetti.  He's also the one that is named in several lawsuits from my reading.

I don't recall any pictures posted that would identify any of the divers that participated in the Jan 7th dive on the cage.  From my understanding of what Kermit has said, the divers never boarded Persistence that day.  They dove from the ALE boat collected the evidence and returned to the ALE boat and left the site.  The only pictures that I'm aware of that have been posted from the Jan 7th dive are of the cage and the bagged evidence, with no divers in sight.  The pictures were captured by the ROV that was filming without their knowledge.

I don't believe that Kermit or Kyle has named any of the Aruban divers, if they did; would someone please post a link where I can reread that information.

The pictures of who we believe to be Eduardo Mansur were taken on the Persistence prior to the Jan 7th dive.  Even though he may be a diver, and may have assisted others in preparing for the dive;  I've not seen any evidence that he actually participated in any dive on the cage.

KERMIT....please let me know if I'm wrong about this.

I haven't participated much tonight because we had a severe thunderstorm, my hi speed is down...so I'm on dial up with my son's laptop...unfamiliar to say the least.  And I feel like I've aged ten years waiting for pages to load, lol...

Hopefully I will be back in my comfort zone tomorrow and can add more to the discussion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2008, 01:26:22 AM »

I don't believe that Beth objected to Kermit posting a one word
email with no address on it.
I don't believe that Natalee was cut into pieces.  Joran
nor any of the pimps have the balls to do that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2008, 01:26:49 AM »

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=OTC:DEEP

When they left to look for Natalee the stock was trading at around $13.00 and soon was down to $0.16 and I think that is what caused the lawsuit.

Now what this has to do with anything related to Natalee, I can't make a connection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2008, 01:27:16 AM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.
How can you even say CAPS is a diverter?  He has worked so hard on this case...... Kermit is making you focus on her, and its all silly, and can not be proved in any way......Its really sad that you all are fixed on that one thing that can not even be shown as any kind of proof.  Yes by the way CAPS can not keep a connection with the internet.  YES they are onto him, and yes, he is still able to help where he can.  You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did.  And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
Hotshot,
I have always looked forward to your posts from the beginning, and those of CAPS and Kyle. But, the recent posts by Kermit and the interchanges btwn Kermit/CAPS/Kyle seem to weigh in favor of Kermit.
If you could be more clear on this post as to the meaning of this:
And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
I think the innuendos (intentional or not) are really confusing.....Help me understand please.
Bill, I too talk with Beth, and she does not want to be posted here as to what is said in private.  Kermit asked Beth in a private letter is she wanted her to expose the corruption.......Beth thinking the corruption of Aruba......Kermit went and posted Beths reply that said sure or something to that effect....then Kermit comes out with all this outrageous stuff.  Beth wants in no way to have her personal emails on any sites....And thats as far as I am going with this.  You may have your opinions and side with Kermit, but think about this, really think about this...You really think these people went out to Aruba to scan for oil crap when they didnt even come close to Venezuela?  They left there for a reason, and if the pictures dont tell you why, I dont know what will....Persistance has what they need, and so do the FBI.  just because they are not talking doesnt mean they are not working.

I'm a few pages behind, so forgive me if this has already been asked.

I think when the ocean search finally started I actually thought and/or assumed that the purpose was to find Natalie and bring her home.  Period.  After being so jerked around by ALE, AHATA, etc. - they having no respect for the rule of law, the very last thing I expected was that if something was found it would be reported to ALE prior to recovery.

I just naturally assumed 'we' would play the game the way they'd been playing it if thats what it took.  I expected TES, Silvetti, et al - upon finding that trap to recover the evidence themselves surreptiously - whether that complied Aruban law or not.  Get it the evidence, bring it home to Beth and Dave, have it analyzed at a private facility - then, once the truth is finally known - turn it over to the FBI and apologize, "oops, we got confused, we just didn't understand their laws." 

They don't respect their rule of law, but we're supposed to?  At the price of truth and justice?

Did anyone else have the same expectation? 

I just can't believe that Dave and Beth, or esp. Tim Miller, actually agreed to turn over any evidence found to ALE.  Legal or illegal.

On this topic Lifesong.Go to Kermit's profile and read all the posts,as well as Oceanexploration.You will form your own opinion..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2008, 01:29:08 AM »

SS wrote:

I agree with both of you.  I've had my share of questions and still can't make heads or tails out of the current discussion.  I, too, want to believe that justice for Natalee & her family was/is the focus of the Persistence and Caps. 

G'nite.

PS...I also read the post Hotshot referenced about Kyle's baby, but not the poster.....
check it once, check it twice,....then post it.    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556327;topicseen#msg556327

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 04, 2008, 01:30:31 AM »

Kinda O/T SS.So.If we all believe Natalee or part of her was found in that cage.What could potentially be done in regards to seeking justice in a Foreign country that is corrupt???If we have no jurisdiction??Who's gonna do something??

KTF - I am not an International Attorney, but from what I understand there isn't a whole lot that we can do.  Our FBI has no jurisdiction outside of our borders unless they are invited to assist and be part of an investigation.  Sen. Biden and his Committee on Foreign Relations didn't appear to do anything at all and he never even answered the many emails that I sent to him.  I have no idea what, if anything, the State Dept. has done.  There is a World Court at the Hague, and I have no idea of their procedures.  Fortunately most countries in the civilized world don't behave the way that Aruba does.  I have only seen one other and I actually lived there for a while so I can speak from personal experience - Iran.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 04, 2008, 01:31:20 AM »

Question Hotshot!When,and by whom were the pictures of the cage turned over to the proper authorities?Is Kermit telling the TRUTH or NOT??Can you dispell the myths that Kermit is telling us?

Don't know if you caught these questions Hotshot.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: December 04, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »

SS wrote:

Same here.  I don't believe or disbelieve anybody and hope all are working for the same common goal.  It seems all those "in the know" have posted incorrect information at one time or another so I really don't know what to think but for sure don't know if any remains of Natalee were ever in that cage, etc.

I think this has all become far more complicated than the actual facts but will just continue to read and consider.

Not endorsing any version of the "truth" that I have seen presented so far but will continue to consider any and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: December 04, 2008, 01:32:46 AM »

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=OTC:DEEP

When they left to look for Natalee the stock was trading at around $13.00 and soon was down to $0.16 and I think that is what caused the lawsuit.

Now what this has to do with anything related to Natalee, I can't make a connection.

I've read and posted this info and still can't make a connection that I believe.  I just have more questions, Anna.

I already said G'nite, but I'm still here...same o same o

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #279 on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:34 AM »

I don't believe that Beth objected to Kermit posting a one word
email with no address on it.
I don't believe that Natalee was cut into pieces.  Joran
nor any of the pimps have the balls to do that.
Magnolia,
I disagree about Joran and having the balls (OK-little balls after seeing the pics previously posted).
He was not just a troubled teenager (17) that we are accustomed too here in the US. He ran the household, tried to maintain a bada$$ image with his moron pimps/associates. I do think he spent and still spends most of his time high and on the night in question, he was capable of horrendous actions including cutting up Natalee. He is a monster! MHO. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.