May 17, 2024, 07:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 306729 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #900 on: December 05, 2008, 02:02:54 AM »

AZ wrote:

I next expect Croes to backstep and say he didn't really mean it but was just trying to counter Van der Straaten's slander of his Aruban police.  This wouldn't surprise me a bit.

No, me either. It's a sad state when we'd be more surprised to see Aruba or Holland actually act on the evidence and corruption rather than be part of it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: December 05, 2008, 02:03:51 AM »

One thing that I find interesting is posters coming in shifts to
discredit Kermit.  It is an organized thing.
Kermit post alone and always backs up his/her post.
The others post nonsense to attempt to confuse and discredit.
There is never anything substantial.
I have tried to stay quiet today and observe and that is what I
have noticed.

No need to stay quiet Magnolia.As long as you stand on the foundations of truth your house will never fall.JMOO.It seems interesting to me as well.We Monkey's are inquisitve creature's by nature!If one has an issue with another's ideas,thought's,motive's take issue with it and ask the pertinent questions in an open forum.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: December 05, 2008, 02:04:31 AM »

I have enormous respect for Tamikosmom as well as Kermit and other Monkeys who use logic and sources to explain their conclusions.  As we learn more, our conclusions change, but the method of logic and sources doesn't change.  I like that our commentary in the cage is saved and archived, so we can go back and retrieve them.  When considered next to the events of the day, the comments of significant people are more revealing in retrospect.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 05, 2008, 02:07:16 AM »

One thing that I find interesting is posters coming in shifts to
discredit Kermit.  It is an organized thing.
Kermit post alone and always backs up his/her post.
The others post nonsense to attempt to confuse and discredit.
There is never anything substantial.
I have tried to stay quiet today and observe and that is what I
have noticed.
I've noticed this, too, Magnolia.  I've read back today for a few hours.  Kermit always uses quotes to back up his/her logic--the same quotes I read and wondered about last winter.  Those who try to confuse and discredit seems to think that long, emotional rants are persuasive.  Monkeys are critical and read carefully.  They also recognize contradiction.  OE's own words admit that he cannot say all he knows.

I have never known Kermit to post anything that was not true.
Can't say that about some of the others.  That says a lot to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: December 05, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »

AZ wrote:

I next expect Croes to backstep and say he didn't really mean it but was just trying to counter Van der Straaten's slander of his Aruban police.  This wouldn't surprise me a bit.

No, me either. It's a sad state when we'd be more surprised to see Aruba or Holland actually act on the evidence and corruption rather than be part of it.

Yes, it is sad.  What will be the tipping point when Aruba is just too corrupt to be allowed to continue?  Will they have to impinge on some other country's business?  You would think their treatment of an American tourist would be their downfall, but apparently it will take more.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: December 05, 2008, 02:09:04 AM »

Yes.  The frog is well-respected on the discussion boards, here and on others.  I agree.

BRING NATALEE HOME
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #906 on: December 05, 2008, 02:10:04 AM »

Greta just said it best.

Nobody or entity who can or could have, is or has done anything, and even now, nobody remembers what this is all about: Natalee.

Admissions of a cover up, and where are the authorities?

One would think that the Minister of Justice coming out
and saying that Van der Straaten and Paulus were guilty
of a cover-up would call for an immediate arrest of those
two at least.

You would think, but they tell us Natalee is dead, but call her a "disapperence" and don't tell us how they know? Yes, she is dead, but we don't have proof? Huh?

That is a cover up. Janssen and van der straaten have both declared Natalee dead.
And nobody is in jail, nobody.

Yes, one would think that the Minister of Justice coming out and saying that Van der Straaten and Paulus were guilty of a cover-up would call for an immediate arrest of those
two at least.  After all, they arrest in Aruba on mere suspicion and then sort it out when everyone is in jail.  So, why haven't they arrested these two, and more? 

Rudy Croes made these statements about Van der Straaten as a political response to Van der Straaten calling Aruban cops crooked.  I get the impression that Aruba sees these comments as political name-calling and posturing.  Where do these people draw the line?  I next expect Croes to backstep and say he didn't really mean it but was just trying to counter Van der Straaten's slander of his Aruban police.  This wouldn't surprise me a bit. 

Whether or not Aruba sees these comments as political name-calling and posturing....Greta and JQK are directing comments directly to Holland...Is there someone in Holland justice branch that will get off their a$$ and investigate? Hero B...where r u!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: December 05, 2008, 02:10:54 AM »

Jaltiza Wever was born 3/21/62 and died 6/2/05.  Her funeral was June 6th, 2005.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: December 05, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »

Happy Birthday, Keep the Faith!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 05, 2008, 02:12:12 AM »

billb, I've been wondering the same.  Even after de Vries' shows in Holland and the public outrage, little was done.  What will it take to involve Interpol? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: December 05, 2008, 02:13:10 AM »

Janssen will be next.

I wonder why an attorney for the security guards wouldn't jump on this and sue for compensation? If Paulus got something, they must be entitled. Unless their black though?

Have you read of the absolute atrocities that have occurred on this tiny island since sweet Natalee disappeared? This is a VERY VERY dangerous place with whatever groups operate there. I am sure that everyone there knows where the line is in the sand. And to step over it... means danger.

Let's see.. NH disappeared. Horrible deaths, beheadings (some called suicides???) one a torture, (hands nailed to a piece of wood and dismemberment and then burned alive near some cave). Many many many...too strange to be a normal homicide rate.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: December 05, 2008, 02:18:17 AM »

It is a dangerous place.  The type of dangerous place that most of us cannot imagine.  The danger that lurks is fed by poverty on one hand and enormous amounts of money on the other hand.  This is the kind of money that is not earned by an honest day's work.  Those who do not have money are expendable and their lives worth little.  Those who do have the money are ruthless when it comes to keeping it.  This society has been in place for decades, and I wonder how it could be changed without destroying the island.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 05, 2008, 02:18:55 AM »

Happy Birthday, Keep the Faith!

Thanx SS.Interesting things coming out.I really hope the saying "When it Rains it pours" will apply starting today..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: December 05, 2008, 02:19:38 AM »

Perhaps destruction is the solution.  Light the fires.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 05, 2008, 02:21:12 AM »

I am going to throw out a hypothetical situation.  This past Summer, we were in Shango working on a theory Caps has about Natalee being buried in an Aruban cemetery - possibly the Masonic Cemetery.  Carpe came up with Jalitza Wever who had died and was buried the same week that Natalee disappeared.  Caps also believes that Urine lost a sneaker in the Manserat Pond while washing himself off that fateful night, and he says that ALE found a sneaker when the pond was drained the past Spring.  In the photographs of the fish cage, there is what looks like a single sneaker.  It's white with blue stripes and matches a photograph of Urine wearing a similar sneaker and as well as one of his many descriptions of the sneaker that he reportedly lost on "the beach".  The pond witness reported that Urine was walking without one shoe.   Beth reported that a bloody shoe belonging to Urine had been found at the Sloot home.  Now, what if ... Natalee was placed in Jalitza's crypt and Jaltiza was placed in the fish cage with Natalee's clothes, including her denim skirt, and the remaining shoe that Urine was still wearing when the witness saw him walking. 

Somewhere there is a better photograph of the shoe in the trap which shows blue stripes.

Jalitza was born 3/21/62 and died 6/2/05. Her funeral was June 6th.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: December 05, 2008, 02:23:24 AM »

Jalitza Wever found by Carpe...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:52 AM »

I am going to throw out a hypothetical situation.  This past Summer, we were in Shango working on a theory Caps has about Natalee being buried in an Aruban cemetery - possibly the Masonic Cemetery.  Carpe came up with Jalitza Wever who had died and was buried the same week that Natalee disappeared.  Caps also believes that Urine lost a sneaker in the Manserat Pond while washing himself off that fateful night, and he says that ALE found a sneaker when the pond was drained the past Spring.  In the photographs of the fish cage, there is what looks like a single sneaker.  It's white with blue stripes and matches a photograph of Urine wearing a similar sneaker and as well as one of his many descriptions of the sneaker that he reportedly lost on "the beach".  The pond witness reported that Urine was walking without one shoe.   Beth reported that a bloody shoe belonging to Urine had been found at the Sloot home.  Now, what if ... Natalee was placed in Jalitza's crypt and Jaltiza was placed in the fish cage with Natalee's clothes, including her denim skirt, and the remaining shoe that Urine was still wearing when the witness saw him walking. 

Somewhere there is a better photograph of the shoe in the trap which shows blue stripes.

Jalitza was born 3/21/62 and died 6/2/05. Her funeral was June 6th.

Do we know the circumstances regarding Jalitzas death??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 05, 2008, 02:26:43 AM »

SS, wouldn't that be a lot of trouble for a girl's body that was of no interest to anyone, other than her family?  And, that would presuppose that the crab cage would be found over three years later--not a likely outcome for which to take such preparation.  The concept of burying a body that someone doesn't want found with another body (in the same casket) is fairly well known.  It's been described in stories for a long time. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: December 05, 2008, 02:27:52 AM »

No, we couldn't find much about her except that she was married.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 05, 2008, 02:29:14 AM »

SS, wouldn't that be a lot of trouble for a girl's body that was of no interest to anyone, other than her family?  And, that would presuppose that the crab cage would be found over three years later--not a likely outcome for which to take such preparation.  The concept of burying a body that someone doesn't want found with another body (in the same casket) is fairly well known.  It's been described in stories for a long time. 

An interesting concept.Has Caps followed up on this??Will check back in in the morning!Keep the Faith...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.