May 13, 2024, 09:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223457 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: August 19, 2010, 05:46:42 PM »

Lucky for some reason the date of the 9th is in my head, somebody that resembled DeDe and a boy who looked like Kyron I believe. Don't even remember where on here it would be found.
Where's Kyron?
... at the PDX airport, a redhaired woman with a boy who looked remarkably like Kyron. I believe this sighting was claimed to be on June 20th. ...
www.whereskyron.com/ -

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 19, 2010, 05:46:56 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.
so thats why i think that..

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BtnFlcCZMmEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8300.520+Kyron+sighting+at+the+airport+in+OR&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

thanks blonde heres a link I found tied to dedes tweet directions. the one about heads up pdx peeps the heat is on at red robin and theres no a/c in wilsonville < (somethin like that)

http://home.comcast.net/~andytom/Highways/htmlScripts/OR/I205-ORWA.xml

she lived in Tualatin
-205 in Washington and Oregon is the Portland
I-205 connects to I-5 between Tualatin and Wilsonville OR leads to airport..

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 19, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

so Anselmo is not Rudy?

I though the pic above was the same one On Blinks Site??

To my knowledge, Blink does not have a picture of Rudy Sanchez.  Normally I would know if she did as I'd be putting the BOC watermark on it 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 19, 2010, 05:48:35 PM »

Lucky for some reason the date of the 9th is in my head, somebody that resembled DeDe and a boy who looked like Kyron I believe. Don't even remember where on here it would be found.
Where's Kyron?
... at the PDX airport, a redhaired woman with a boy who looked remarkably like Kyron. I believe this sighting was claimed to be on June 20th. ...
www.whereskyron.com/ -

thanks for that info Blonde. all this is very confusing and prob was meant to be that way to confuse everyone haha

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 19, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »

so Anselmo is not Rudy?

I though the pic above was the same one On Blinks Site??

To my knowledge, Blink does not have a picture of Rudy Sanchez.  Normally I would know if she did as I'd be putting the BOC watermark on it 
its here on this link

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: August 19, 2010, 05:50:39 PM »

I am going to have to do some digging, but I really think I saw side by side mugs of Rudy and Anselmo.
Blink did you do a side by side w/ another Mexican? There are several boards I visit, but yours and here most often.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 19, 2010, 05:51:03 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BtnFlcCZMmEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8300.520+Kyron+sighting+at+the+airport+in+OR&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

thanks blonde heres a link I found tied to dedes tweet directions. the one about heads up pdx peeps the heat is on at red robin and theres no a/c in wilsonville < (somethin like that)

she lived in Tualatin
What date was that tweet?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #807 on: August 19, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »

Where's Kyron?
www.whereskyron.com/ -
Thank-you
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2010, 05:53:00 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: August 19, 2010, 05:54:30 PM »

What I find weird, Rudy was at the GJ I can't believe there wasn't a film of him coming or going 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2010, 05:55:27 PM »

I'm glad you are here Wyks, those questions on Jason's thread that you asked him and he answered, who was all talking about that for you to ask him the questions? Those were very interesting questions.

Thanks Rosie!  Have been keeping a list of questions that have come up since we first heard about this guy.  I can understand why he seems vague in some of his answers to questions/comments that our monkeys have made so far.  Yet sometimes he seemingly answers a question but actually skirts around the edges just a tad.  When I read at the forum a monkey gave the link to earlier, they've been asking same/similiar questions that some of us have been wondering about.  Some of the questions/comments that were deleted came from (where else?  lol) OregonLive, specifically.. posted by Scouty:  (I wish that I'd saved those before they went poof). 

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/Scouty77/comments.html

and the forum (some folks in there are following Jason's posts here on SM, and commenting over there).  One member there has written/posted a letter to Jason over there, which I am tempted on bringing over here for them:

http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/jason-Name Redacted-t2666.htm

and this is a forum belonging to one of the new members at the above forum, has much of what s/he posted at the forum above:

http://missingkids.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=F76245EB-2119-4F44-9AA0-ED33EFDBC4D2&fid=042FB5D4-5114-48ED-8B1A-DE935C22D926

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2010, 05:55:38 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

But that's not Rudy it is a relative, right? 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 19, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »

What I find weird, Rudy was at the GJ I can't believe there wasn't a film of him coming or going 
They probably have a separate entrance for prisoners and I presume the media is camped at the front door

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2010, 05:56:34 PM »

Thanks Wyks
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »

she lived in Tualatin
Hi Donks
here it is with the date
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
7:07 PM Jul 9th via txt .

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »

They probably have a separate entrance for prisoners and I presume the media is camped at the front door
I think that I'm losing my mind  The picture of this 28 year old is in jail, Rudy the thirtysomething I thought went to the GJ?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: August 19, 2010, 06:00:33 PM »

Wyks,
I love the way your mind works.
My mind usually works okay.............I just don't have your skill for xfering mind thoughts to typed thoughts.
thanks for sharing your skills!

Thanks Tolerance!  Am just wishing I could be more concise in writing sometimes, without filling up half a page or more.  lol  Maybe one day, with practice.....  Thank your for being so kind. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2010, 06:00:36 PM »

I think that I'm losing my mind  The picture of this 28 year old is in jail, Rudy the thirtysomething I thought went to the GJ?

I'm not sure we know the name of the person who testified in front of the gj.  I assumed it was Anselmo and not Rudy but I suppose it could be both. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 19, 2010, 06:00:55 PM »

she lived in Tualatin
Hi Donks
here it is with the date
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
7:07 PM Jul 9th via txt .

Thanks that is something to think about

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:04 PM »

*you* not your..  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.