May 05, 2024, 11:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 357418 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: December 16, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »

Klass you are the friggin monkey tits here!

You Rock!

Nite monkeys.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 16, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »

It breaks  my heart every time they show the clip of Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine".  I hope Casey hears it in her sleep.
Me too especially when she sings " I love you" ......... OH MY GAWD -
My skin hurts when I hear her sing
I am trying my best to Remember Caylee just as she is " Singing" I can't go there ..any other way to think of her .. She is Singing and that's all I can Keep in my Memory.

Maybe we can picture her sitting on Jesus' lap singing to him.

I will never be able to hear "You Are My Sunshine" again without remembering Caylee. It breaks my heart to hear it.  Sitting on Jesus' lap is a beautiful way to picture her now! Thank you for that...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #702 on: December 16, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

Hello everybody.  I was just checking in to see if there have been any updates.  I have been reading on here the last few days, but hadn't logged in.  I was watching the news a little bit ago and heard that they determined for sure that the body found is that of a girl.  That is the first time I had heard that and wondered if that was some type of new development or something.  I am now, more than ever, convinced that the body is that of Caylee.  I am also convinced that Casey killed her own daughter.  I just hope she didn't suffer.

The SO has already taken that statment about the gender back.  Don't know if it was an actual slip or just subconcious.  Anyway they are now saying they still don't know the gender.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #703 on: December 16, 2008, 11:30:15 PM »

One other thing I forgot to mention was that Dr. Bell, the ME on NG tonight stated that if Caylee's neck WAS indeed broken, there is a great possibility that there would be no evidence of that due to the flexibility of a childs bones I wonder if Casey read that bit of info when she was googling neck breaking......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 16, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

Judge Shoots Down Anthony Defense Team Motions
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 – updated: 5:20 pm EST December 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team lost another round of legal battles Tuesday afternoon when a judge rejected its request to quickly examine material gathered from a scene where a child's remains were found last week.

Anthony's defense team had asked for an emergency court hearing Tuesday afternoon to force investigators to turn over photographs, video and sketches of the scene. The lawyers also requested a second autopsy be performed on the remains.

Judge Stan Strickland denied two motions and put aside one.

"Part of this is just pure folly," said Strickland. "I just can't do some of what you're asking for."

Baez had wanted to get his hands on evidence investigators continue to dig up at the scene, which is not far from the home where Casey Anthony, her daughter Caylee, and her parents, George and Cindy, live. Casey Anthony has been charged with murder in connection with her two-year-old daughter's death. Her trial is tentatively scheduled to begin in March.

"They're not sure when they're gonna be done," Baez said of the investigators. "It's no longer a crime scene, it's more of an excavation scene."

But Strickland quickly shot down that argument, ruling the defense team has no right to interfere with detectives as they process the crime scene.

"There's no time clock on an investigation and if law enforcement doesn't do an exhaustive job, defense will argue it was shoddy and inadequate," said Strickland.

Strickland also said there was no need to appoint someone to oversee the work of the Orange County medical examiner and said the motion on a second autopsy was a moot point since the body hadn't even been identified yet.

]WFTV legal analyst William Sheaffer called the motions "ludicrous." Sheaffer said it was unheard of for a defense team to ask to be part of a murder investigation. He also pointed out that the request for a second autopsy was a moot point because either Casey Anthony, or her parents, George and Cindy, would have the right to have that done once the remains are turned over to them, if the remains do indeed belong to missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Baez said his client was having a hard time with the discovery.

"She's not taking it well due to the severity," said Baez. "As far as giving specifics, it wouldn't be appropriate."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

December 16th Casey Anthony Hearing
http://www.wftv.com/video/18292385/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 16, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »

Hello everybody.  I was just checking in to see if there have been any updates.  I have been reading on here the last few days, but hadn't logged in.  I was watching the news a little bit ago and heard that they determined for sure that the body found is that of a girl.  That is the first time I had heard that and wondered if that was some type of new development or something.  I am now, more than ever, convinced that the body is that of Caylee.  I am also convinced that Casey killed her own daughter.  I just hope she didn't suffer.

Hi Calico.  An attorney for the prosecution mentioned "girl" in court today.  Since then the prosecution has come out and said that the gender of the body found has not been determined.  I believe they know it's a girl and they know it's Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 16, 2008, 11:32:20 PM »

What would having "nitrogen" in her lungs prove???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: December 16, 2008, 11:34:12 PM »

Hey Monkeys~I have been trying to keep up with today's events and just finished NG. I noticed 2 specific things, 1st - sounds like the Judge (who told the defense they had no right to view the crime scene until it's cleared) was pizzed and rightly so, looks like Bozo's stunt with all the'expert' backfired on him....dumb arse. 2nd, LP mentioned how Caylee's lungs would show nitrogen etc., WTF?? If they are searching for tiny bones why on earth does he think any body organs would be left after 6 months, I'm not trying to be gross, but after the tissue is gone and soemtimes even before animals feed on the organs. I just thought that was one of the looniest statements he's ever said, and that's saying alot  

That is very strange they would claim Caylee's lungs would show nitrogen.  It does sound like the body has already decomposed and there is nothing left except bones.  I remember reading somewhere that they thought they might find traces of chloroform or other chemicals in the bone marrow, which makes more sense to me.
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: December 16, 2008, 11:36:04 PM »

Hi Calico.  An attorney for the prosecution mentioned "girl" in court today.  Since then the prosecution has come out and said that the gender of the body found has not been determined.  I believe they know it's a girl and they know it's Caylee.

Thanks for informing me.  I thought for sure there was something wrong with that statement considering they haven't finished the autopsy.  I figured they wouldn't be releasing information like that until everything was completed.  I absolutely agree with you.  I think they knew from the day they found the body that it was Caylee.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: December 16, 2008, 11:36:07 PM »

KLASS

Got Caseys comissary test commisary record?

Is she tryin to make string cheese out of cheese and crackers to hang herself yet?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 16, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »

spell f&ck.

latest commisary records..lol...

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 16, 2008, 11:38:37 PM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

This forum appears to have numerous members, that have been here a long time. I know I am on other forums, and if you are on the forum on a daily, hourly basis you get acquainted with others, and their personal lives. 

If you just pop a reply every now and then, it is not that your unnoticed, but your not in the 'personal' conversation either. I read many personal posts on this forum, and like others do not reply as I do not know these posters nor their personal lives.

The poster felt to me that he/she was a bit down about this. Hey...there are far greater things going on in this world that can drag one down.  I find, just by reading on this forum it gives me a boost, as there sure are a lot of humorous posts. 

So, pick yourself up, and be thankful for so many bright things that happen daily.

I'm not down, believe me, I am a very happy monkey!!!  But thanks for your concern!

I know you are...and I was actually directing my comment towards the poster that posted this in the first place.

Whoops!  Guess that's an example of "It's all about me!"  Well, it's nice to meet you, "Grama", my name is Karen.  Have a great evening!

K

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #712 on: December 16, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »

Hey Monkeys~I have been trying to keep up with today's events and just finished NG. I noticed 2 specific things, 1st - sounds like the Judge (who told the defense they had no right to view the crime scene until it's cleared) was pizzed and rightly so, looks like Bozo's stunt with all the'expert' backfired on him....dumb arse. 2nd, LP mentioned how Caylee's lungs would show nitrogen etc., WTF?? If they are searching for tiny bones why on earth does he think any body organs would be left after 6 months, I'm not trying to be gross, but after the tissue is gone and soemtimes even before animals feed on the organs. I just thought that was one of the looniest statements he's ever said, and that's saying alot  

That is very strange they would claim Caylee's lungs would show nitrogen.  It does sound like the body has already decomposed and there is nothing left except bones.  I remember reading somewhere that they thought they might find traces of chloroform or other chemicals in the bone marrow, which makes more sense to me.

ITA~bones hold MT DNA and possibly other compounds that I'd have no clue about, nut to think that after 6 months ANY organs remained when they sifting for teenie bones is ludicrous, and just another random tidbit LP likes to toss around.

Always1-he mentioned that along with oxygen IIRC, but I have no clue as to why??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: December 16, 2008, 11:38:45 PM »

KLASS

Got Caseys comissary test commisary record?

Is she tryin to make string cheese out of cheese and crackers to hang herself yet?

I didn't bother looking at the last one.  Did she order cheese and crackers? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: December 16, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »

Thanks for informing me.  I thought for sure there was something wrong with that statement considering they haven't finished the autopsy.  I figured they wouldn't be releasing information like that until everything was completed.  I absolutely agree with you.  I think they knew from the day they found the body that it was Caylee.

Did you mean from day one?
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #715 on: December 16, 2008, 11:40:30 PM »

It breaks  my heart every time they show the clip of Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine".  I hope Casey hears it in her sleep.
Me too especially when she sings " I love you" ......... OH MY GAWD -
My skin hurts when I hear her sing
I am trying my best to Remember Caylee just as she is " Singing" I can't go there ..any other way to think of her .. She is Singing and that's all I can Keep in my Memory.

Maybe we can picture her sitting on Jesus' lap singing to him.
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: December 16, 2008, 11:53:25 PM »

Did you mean from day one?

Lol, Yes.  I think they knew all along that Casey did it and that Caylee wasn't missing, but more like dead.  I think from the very first day that body was discovered they knew it had to be her.  Based on the hair, the location, and the size of the remains.  I really hope Casey confesses soon.  Once the DNA results come back, I don't think she is going to have a chance.  I am sure they will find her prints on the tape. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 16, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »

Nitrogen and oxygen = Nitrous Oxide = "laughing gas"

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: December 16, 2008, 11:57:05 PM »

The only way I want the Anthonys to get immunity is - if Casey pleads guilty!!  Other than that, I say no way!!

The only way they should get immunity is if they have to testify AGAINST their  little Princess Pants On Fire!! I am so tired of them and their lies. I don't  believe the truth and George/Cindy/Casey ever met. jmo

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #719 on: December 16, 2008, 11:57:16 PM »

I'm praying that this Judge does not grant amunity to the rest of the family . It has been a big cover up from day one!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.