May 04, 2024, 03:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 399594 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2008, 06:26:43 AM »

I don't know if I should do this.. 

Will understand if this gets deleted. 

WARNING ----------> Pics of the crime scene
2nd and 3rd pic are zoomed in
VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

Scroll FAST if you don't want to look

I hate Casey... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2008, 06:35:16 AM »

Good morning y'all!  What?  The meter reader called in tips in August?!  I have a day of catching up to do.  I still have a question about the area they found the bag and skull in.  If it was never dry enough to search, why was it dry enough to build a fence which was recently added (and by whom?)  When the fence was added, why didn't anyone see or smell anything then? 

Hey Sharon -- I am leaving for work but saw your post.  As I understand, a developer owns this property and intends to build in this area.  There was a temporary fence put up for this purpose.  I read on Topix a few days ago, several of the neighbors in the immediate area did smell something for two months but assumed it was from all the rain sitting in that area.  The area smells when it fills up with water.  The neighbors never thought Casey would put the body here.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2008, 06:36:08 AM »

In the 3rd pic, there is a skull superimposed to the left of the actual skull.  Look carefully right at the point of the arrow. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2008, 06:37:48 AM »

In the 3rd pic, there is a skull superimposed to the left of the actual skull.  Look carefully right at the point of the arrow. 

thanks Wyks for posting -- I see it.  Hope you all have a great day.  Off to work
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2008, 06:39:40 AM »

At the point of the arrow, see the skull, look to where the mouth area is, you can see the tape around the mouth, going clear around the skull.  The tape is a dirty brown color.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2008, 06:39:47 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
  Well I've followed the links to websleuths and looked at all the pictures and read the comments.Geesh! I do not see a skull,eye sockets,or duct tape..I see something that does sort of kinda looks like a bag underneath the soil.Now if the meter reader says he kicked the bag,poked it with a stick,whatever,and the skull rolled out,I'm really confused.It would seem the bag would have to be on top of the soil completely for that to happen and to get a good swipe at it with his foot.Orbs leading them to the site,Caylee's spirit leading them,Caylee now an angel?My goodness the things people say....Caylee is not now an angel.We do not become angels when we die.Scripturally incorrect..All the angels were created long ago and only done so once.Caylee is not hovering around leading people to her body.She is at rest and has been since the moment of her death..Ugh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2008, 06:46:47 AM »

Good morning y'all!  What?  The meter reader called in tips in August?!  I have a day of catching up to do.  I still have a question about the area they found the bag and skull in.  If it was never dry enough to search, why was it dry enough to build a fence which was recently added (and by whom?)  When the fence was added, why didn't anyone see or smell anything then? 

Hey Sharon -- I am leaving for work but saw your post.  As I understand, a developer owns this property and intends to build in this area.  There was a temporary fence put up for this purpose.  I read on Topix a few days ago, several of the neighbors in the immediate area did smell something for two months but assumed it was from all the rain sitting in that area.  The area smells when it fills up with water.  The neighbors never thought Casey would put the body here.
Thanks PookyBear.  I'd still like to know the date that it was dry enough to put the fence up - even if it was temporary.  It just seems that if it was dry enough to tromple back there and put up some type of fence, it would have been dry enough for anyone with suspicions of that area to search..... even if some was still under water..... especially if people had been smelling things.  I'll keep watching and reading........ it just bugs me.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2008, 06:50:42 AM »

Wyks...in the second pic there are 2 arrows...what is the upper one supposed to be pointed at ?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2008, 06:52:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Lots of snow coming !!! 

Need more coffee..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2008, 06:53:17 AM »

Hate is a strong word Wyks, but I agree with you.  I hate Casey.  (I hate Joran.)  Looking at that picture......... looking at what was done to that precious little skull........ makes my heart hurt.  I cannot understand this mindset at all.  I will bbl, my eyes are leaking!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: December 19, 2008, 06:57:01 AM »

In the pic below, of the book, look right above it in the circled area.  What is that???  Is it part of the book?  If you turn your head to the left, does it look like a picture of a little girl and a female on a couch? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2008, 06:59:38 AM »

Wyks...in the second pic there are 2 arrows...what is the upper one supposed to be pointed at ?

TIA

At WS they first drew the 2 arrows and were discussing both areas.  Some thought the skull was at the top arrow until they zoomed in closer on both areas and then saw it at the bottom arrow.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2008, 07:01:53 AM »

Hate is a strong word Wyks, but I agree with you.  I hate Casey.  (I hate Joran.)  Looking at that picture......... looking at what was done to that precious little skull........ makes my heart hurt.  I cannot understand this mindset at all.  I will bbl, my eyes are leaking!

That's true, hate is a strong word.  sigh.  A word I rarely use.  In this case, it's what I feel toward Casey. 

Time to really hit the monkey bunkey.  My eyes are crossing.  And my heart hurts too much for crying atm. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »

good morning monkeys, my eyes arent focusing in this light, so i cant see much in the pic.  Poor Caylee, 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2008, 07:07:17 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains in a wooded area near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said he is being represented by outside counsel at the County’s expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August (map from location to Anthonys' home).

Investigators interviewed the meter reader at length about what he knows, but he is not considered a suspect in any way.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said early Thursday evening. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Since the first day of the investigation, George and Cindy Anthony have said every Crimeline tip about their missing granddaughter Caylee was important.

Their attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News over the phone that Thursday's developments were the reasons the Anthonys are standing by their daughter Casey.

Conway says there are a lot of unknown details in the case. He also has concerns about the meter reader who discovered the remains and the deputy who allegedly checked out the wooded area in August. The Anthonys have said repeatedly they weren't happy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office's investigation. They felt investigators were more focused on prosecuting Casey than looking for Caylee.

The sheriff's office said the meter reader had called in tips about the exact same area to Crimeline and the sheriff's office three times in August, two weeks before Tropical Storm Fay hit and flooded much of Central Florida, including the area where the remains were found last week.

The sheriff's office said it is focusing on its own deputies who came out on August 11 and 13 to inspect the scene. It's unknown what the area looked like on August 11, the first day the meter reader called and reported seeing a gray bag.

Sheriff’s officials said the man called Crimeline on August 12th. A detective checked records and determined the area already had been checked by a cadaver dog.

The sheriff's office is also investigating deputies who came out and cleared the scene on the 13th of August. The meter ready accompanied the deputies but nothing was found.

Officials aren't releasing the names of any of the deputies involved, but they are under administrative investigation.

Nieves said the meter reader went back last week because he had a nagging feeling that it was the place to look.

"He called on the 11th, the 12th and the 13th," Nieves said. "Currently, we are following up on that sequence."

WFTV legal analyst William Sheaffer said the developments would appear to benefit Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys. Eyewitness News Anchor Bob Opsahl spoke with Sheaffer about what he believes will be the defense's next move in the case. He says the defense is likely to pounce on new revelations that authorities didn't take the meter reader's concerns seriously.

"The cornerstone of defense is to attack. Up to this point, the investigators have not given the defense anything to sink their teeth into. This is absolutely like manna from heaven for the defense," he said.

Sheaffer also says the defense will be able to call into question the very foundations of the police investigation and the competency of the investigators in the case. However, Sheaffer says state prosecutors will fire back just as strongly about the mountain of evidence that they've gathered.

"The pros will point out all the good police work that's been done, all of the good investigative techniques that have been employed and they will shift the jury's attention back to the forensic evidence that will point to the defendant's guilt in this case," Sheaffer said.

"The defense has to regard this information as a godsend,” said Sheaffer. "The defense is ultimately going to make a lot of the fact the remains were discovered after numerous trips from the meter reader… This is probably a game-changer."

I don't understand why they would release the meter reader's name and not the deputies.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2008, 07:07:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Lots of snow coming !!! 

Need more coffee..

Same here in Detroit Sea Searcher! 1-2 inches per hour all morning long, maybe a total of 6 - 10 inches for today! Looks like a white Christmas after all!!  I have my pets all snuggled with me in front of the fire and no where to go today, life is good.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2008, 07:13:14 AM »

Utility Worker Who Found Remains Expected To Talk
[/b]

Friday, December 19, 2008 6:56:44 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County Sheriff's deputies said they have found "significant" skeletal remains in the same area where a child's skull was found Dec. 11.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said the bones also appeared to be those of a small child. The remains have not been identified.

The skull and earlier finds are undergoing DNA and other testing.

Deputies were reportedly called to this very scene in August after a tip from the same utility worker that found the remains.  The identity of that utility worker could be revealed Friday.

"The tipster meets with a deputy that responds to the scene on that afternoon,” Nieves said. “They go into the area of the woods. The area is pointed out to the deputy. Deputy goes ahead and conducts a follow-up regarding going into the wooded area. And once he returns to the caller, he advises that there's nothing there. The call is cleared. Just says that it was trash in the area."

The crime scene won't be released until Friday evening or Saturday.

Once they have released the scene, the sheriff's office will give a courtesy call to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

So far, he and his team have not been granted access to the crime scene.

News 13 also received a statement from Todd Black, the spokesman for Baez, that said:

"This is a perfect example of why the public and the media should not be pre-judging this case. And Casey Anthony should be given the presumption of innocence until all the facts and all the information is revealed. There's absolutely no doubt that law enforcement is continuing to withhold vital information, and it would probably be a good idea for the meter reader to retain an attorney."

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2008, 07:13:52 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains in a wooded area near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said he is being represented by outside counsel at the County’s expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August (map from location to Anthonys' home).

Investigators interviewed the meter reader at length about what he knows, but he is not considered a suspect in any way.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said early Thursday evening. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Since the first day of the investigation, George and Cindy Anthony have said every Crimeline tip about their missing granddaughter Caylee was important.

Their attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News over the phone that Thursday's developments were the reasons the Anthonys are standing by their daughter Casey.

Conway says there are a lot of unknown details in the case. He also has concerns about the meter reader who discovered the remains and the deputy who allegedly checked out the wooded area in August. The Anthonys have said repeatedly they weren't happy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office's investigation. They felt investigators were more focused on prosecuting Casey than looking for Caylee.

The sheriff's office said the meter reader had called in tips about the exact same area to Crimeline and the sheriff's office three times in August, two weeks before Tropical Storm Fay hit and flooded much of Central Florida, including the area where the remains were found last week.

The sheriff's office said it is focusing on its own deputies who came out on August 11 and 13 to inspect the scene. It's unknown what the area looked like on August 11, the first day the meter reader called and reported seeing a gray bag.

Sheriff’s officials said the man called Crimeline on August 12th. A detective checked records and determined the area already had been checked by a cadaver dog.

The sheriff's office is also investigating deputies who came out and cleared the scene on the 13th of August. The meter ready accompanied the deputies but nothing was found.

Officials aren't releasing the names of any of the deputies involved, but they are under administrative investigation.

Nieves said the meter reader went back last week because he had a nagging feeling that it was the place to look.

"He called on the 11th, the 12th and the 13th," Nieves said. "Currently, we are following up on that sequence."

WFTV legal analyst William Sheaffer said the developments would appear to benefit Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys. Eyewitness News Anchor Bob Opsahl spoke with Sheaffer about what he believes will be the defense's next move in the case. He says the defense is likely to pounce on new revelations that authorities didn't take the meter reader's concerns seriously.

"The cornerstone of defense is to attack. Up to this point, the investigators have not given the defense anything to sink their teeth into. This is absolutely like manna from heaven for the defense," he said.

Sheaffer also says the defense will be able to call into question the very foundations of the police investigation and the competency of the investigators in the case. However, Sheaffer says state prosecutors will fire back just as strongly about the mountain of evidence that they've gathered.

"The pros will point out all the good police work that's been done, all of the good investigative techniques that have been employed and they will shift the jury's attention back to the forensic evidence that will point to the defendant's guilt in this case," Sheaffer said.

"The defense has to regard this information as a godsend,” said Sheaffer. "The defense is ultimately going to make a lot of the fact the remains were discovered after numerous trips from the meter reader… This is probably a game-changer."

I don't understand why they would release the meter reader's name and not the deputies.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  Looks like the A's and their atty's are going to crucify this poor meter reader!  This is absolutely despicable!  How are they going to explain away the evidence that connects Casey to Caylee's death?  This is such a non-issue!

Lisa
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2008, 07:15:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!      Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Getting ready for the holidays can be hectic but don't forget to enjoy the ride along the way.  Getting ready can be just as much fun as the actual day!

What is the name of the meter man?  Does anyone know his full name?  Thank you.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2008, 07:16:17 AM »

Utility Worker Who Found Remains Expected To Talk
[/b]

Friday, December 19, 2008 6:56:44 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County Sheriff's deputies said they have found "significant" skeletal remains in the same area where a child's skull was found Dec. 11.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said the bones also appeared to be those of a small child. The remains have not been identified.

The skull and earlier finds are undergoing DNA and other testing.

Deputies were reportedly called to this very scene in August after a tip from the same utility worker that found the remains.  The identity of that utility worker could be revealed Friday.

"The tipster meets with a deputy that responds to the scene on that afternoon,” Nieves said. “They go into the area of the woods. The area is pointed out to the deputy. Deputy goes ahead and conducts a follow-up regarding going into the wooded area. And once he returns to the caller, he advises that there's nothing there. The call is cleared. Just says that it was trash in the area."

The crime scene won't be released until Friday evening or Saturday.

Once they have released the scene, the sheriff's office will give a courtesy call to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

So far, he and his team have not been granted access to the crime scene.

News 13 also received a statement from Todd Black, the spokesman for Baez, that said:

"This is a perfect example of why the public and the media should not be pre-judging this case. And Casey Anthony should be given the presumption of innocence until all the facts and all the information is revealed. There's absolutely no doubt that law enforcement is continuing to withhold vital information, and it would probably be a good idea for the meter reader to retain an attorney."

GMAFB!  Todd Black is an a$$!  Sure seems like Todd Black is presuming this meter reader to be guilty!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.