May 15, 2024, 01:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 350367 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »

Im coming to the party late, who do we think could have raped her????

Good Morning Ms. Saucy!

No one raped her.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2009, 11:37:31 AM »

No. Last night Geraldo - as a teaser for his show - said something about having the suicide note to show.   But, Conway was on his show last night - and Geraldo asked him if he had the note, and Conway said "no". 

I personally don't want to know everything George put in the note.  I think it is just way too personal and I hope they don't release it to the public.   And, I truly hope George gets the help he needs.
Oh.  I thought that it was read on a blog that Cindy had sold the note to Geraldo and then when the Geraldo show came around he had no mention of the letter until the last few minutes of the show where he was talking about GA and his condition with Conway.
I thought what you were talking about was that the note had been released.  I had only heard and read that it was blogger rumor.

What I said originally was that I can't see ANY reason at all for that note to be released.   I hope Geraldo never puts it on his show.  George has a  right to his privacy and I don't think the rest of the world needs to know what he was feeling or wrote in his note.   jmo.
Sorry, I was just commenting in line with your posts, trying to figure out what I had missed in my reading back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #362 on: January 25, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »

That does throw a monkey wrench Steel, but what in the world is Baez going to use as a defense? If Casey fingerprints are on the duct tape, and sticker how will he get around that?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 25, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »

I just can't imagine any reason for a "legit" suicide note to be made public.    Doesn't make sense to me.   Unless the note was a scam.   
Has it been made public?  I had not seen that yet.  All I have seen so far is that George is to stay in the hospital until Monday.  Where can I find the note or info on the note itself?  I thought that not even Conway had seen the note....I am out of the loop.

No it has not, only the rumor that Geraldo had a copy of it but Geraldo didn't let on if he did.
Thank you Klaas, that is what I thought, blogger rumor.  I think it would be extremely distastefull of that bunch to disclose such personal info.  He obviously has a problem, and the doctors are seeing it, which is why they have extended his visit.
Stunt or no stunt, it is clear he has an issue.  They all have lost Caylee, he seems to be visibly taking it the hardest.

I agree with you.   That's what I was trying to say - that I hope the note remains private.  We don't need to see it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #364 on: January 25, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

If Bonehead does throw Ricardo under the bus, or try to blame it on someone else, what in the world could he claim the motive was?

I think that will be the tough part for him, and the part no jury would buy.  Nobody had the motive(s) but Casey.

its his abc defense. anyone but casey. i realize i should give him a break ( fat chance) as this is probably as far hes gotten in the alphabet and has more ego than brains, but i honestly feel that no matter what the f*cktard tries noone is going to be able to overlook the way she behaved in the month caylee was missing and noone but her knew about it.

Great way to sum up his strategy, Peanut!!

When she was out on bail ( Thank you Lenny Padilla ! ), she had almost two months to put things in the garbage that might have linked her to the duct tape and the heart stickers. The things that LE didn't get in July. She is that devious.
There was no duct tape at the ANT house, who doesn't have duct tape ?
I talked to my DD about the fingerprints on the duct tape, and if there were any, LE would have them by now. They would have had them for a while.  

I'm so glad that she was too stupid (and busy on MySpace) to remember the tape on the gas can.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: January 25, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

Steel Monkey...that's what I keep wondering, what will the defense be? The nanny defense would be insane to go with, and now it looks like Baez might attempt to make Morales the fall guy. I'm still thinking it will be some mental defect strategy, I don't think it will work, but I don't know what else they could go with.
I am curious with you NRCG.  I think though Baez would be even more of a dumbass if he tried the mental capacity defense as he already proclaimed that she was not mental when the first DP attorney had been brought in.  The first DP attorney wanted her to undergo a psych eval and testing, Baez said no way as she was perfectly sain and healthy.  If he were to renig on that for sure the prosecution would be all over it with a recording of his original claim of her sanity being intact.  Then again, he is just that stupid, so you could be right on target with this.  The man has a head full of hot air.
It has been driving me nuts trying to figure what Baez is going to do, I just feel it will be some kind of abuse and from that it made Casey do what Casey did because of it. Been used many times before, but I don't think it will work.

I think it's driving him nuts too, no rose.
 A lot of things get "coverage" according to the Phantom Nanny story. OK, ZG loved Casey, so she put the heart on the duct tape. ZG had a lot of Caylee's clothes, books, etc. that were found in the bag. Because Casey gave her those things for Caylee, Casey's prints or hair migt be on them. So far, so good, but any further and you drive off a cliff!

Nothing substantiates the existance of ZG other than Casey's words. No phone records, no lease on an apt., no eye witness the woman even exists.

Add just one Casey fingerprint to that duct tape, and it's over. It's over anyway, IMO. They're just throwing "crap" up against the wall and hoping some will splatter elsewhere enough to give them one juror's reasonable doubt or a new place to start.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

I just can't imagine any reason for a "legit" suicide note to be made public.    Doesn't make sense to me.   Unless the note was a scam.   
Has it been made public?  I had not seen that yet.  All I have seen so far is that George is to stay in the hospital until Monday.  Where can I find the note or info on the note itself?  I thought that not even Conway had seen the note....I am out of the loop.

No. Last night Geraldo - as a teaser for his show - said something about having the suicide note to show.   But, Conway was on his show last night - and Geraldo asked him if he had the note, and Conway said "no". 

I personally don't want to know everything George put in the note.  I think it is just way too personal and I hope they don't release it to the public.   And, I truly hope George gets the help he needs.
Oh.  I thought that it was read on a blog that Cindy had sold the note to Geraldo and then when the Geraldo show came around he had no mention of the letter until the last few minutes of the show where he was talking about GA and his condition with Conway.
I thought what you were talking about was that the note had been released.  I had only heard and read that it was blogger rumor.

What I said originally was that I can't see ANY reason at all for that note to be released.   I hope Geraldo never puts it on his show.  George has a  right to his privacy and I don't think the rest of the world needs to know what he was feeling or wrote in his note.   jmo.

i couldnt agree  with you more. i know i would hope that the darkest time in my life would be just that, mine. noone should be defined by what they did and thought in the single most horrible thing that has happened to them.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

If Bonehead does throw Ricardo under the bus, or try to blame it on someone else, what in the world could he claim the motive was?

I think that will be the tough part for him, and the part no jury would buy.  Nobody had the motive(s) but Casey.

Motive is going to be the end all of this trial.

CA wanted Caylee for herself, so she did it.
GA hated KC, killed Caylee out of vengence, so he did it
LA is a warped individual who also killed the jogger in the park, so he did it.
Tony did not want to compete with the kid so he did it.
Ricardo is obviously into chloroforming females, so he did it.
Amy was pissed that KC stole money from her, so she did it.
Forget everything you heard about this Zanny person - she did not do it.

Okay fine members of the jury - take your pick from the above.
Wow Steel, ever consider law school? that was impressive 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: January 25, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »

That does throw a monkey wrench Steel, but what in the world is Baez going to use as a defense? If Casey fingerprints are on the duct tape, and sticker how will he get around that?
OMG too much stuff to consider!  GOOD NEWS FOR CAYLEE!!
Klaas can we please hire our own monkey defense attorney.  I think that for all future speculation we require a messed up skeezeball mind to bounce ideas off of. TIA

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 25, 2009, 11:40:57 AM »

I don't believe that Casey really knows who Caylee's father is! There is at least  half a dozen stories she has put out there & this is so typical of a sociopath. A personal observation for me having an ex-SIL who is a sociopath: In general "getting to know you" type conversations with our family, this woman told 4 different stories about who her Father was; and this was to immediate family members. While she lived in this area, she told an additional 4 different stories to mutual friends & she is the one who brought the subject up in the first place! No one was going around asking her about her father!!! WTF!!?? Then she told family members a totally different story, same subject, a few years later!! I'm telling ya'll, sociopath's DO NOT GIVE A FAT RAT'S ABOUT ANYTHING THEY'VE SAID!!! This woman couldn't care less that she has told a dozen or more different stories about the same subject! It nevers crosses her mind that someone would question her, about anything! Seriously! And if someone does, she justs poo-poo's it & continues on talking so fast you can't get a word in! Just like Casey, Unconnected & rambling sentences, lying about anything & everything under the sun! It's beyond anything you've ever seen! 

Spot on Monken!  KC is the same way in that every conversation has to revolve around her.  If one story does not get the desired results, just go with another one. 

Everyone knows the sociopath is lying, but the sociopath knows that everyone is talking about them, and that is the desired result.

Exactly, and her story changed to fit who she was conversing with! This man was 3 different races, 3 different religions & had been born in at least 4 different countries! She did not care that she had told a different story to same person already. She told whatever would impress the person she was talking to at the time!! And it is that way with her on every single word that comes out of her mouth, to this day! I hate her!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: January 25, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

I agree with you.   That's what I was trying to say - that I hope the note remains private.  We don't need to see it.
Exactly! May I also add that no one, not even George himself, should profit from it. (That being said, we will now have to sit back and watch as the bids come pouring in to the A's.)

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #371 on: January 25, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »

Thats my point.  He has no defense.  If KC insists on holding firm that she did not do it, then Baez will have to create reasonable doubt that she did it.  Can't go with Zanny.  Can't find any evidence that anyone else had a motive.

The only thing will be to attack the evidence, but any juror with half-a-brain (my apologies to juror's with half-a-brain) will still be stuck on this...I am concerned about the evidence, but if not KC, then who?

Guilty as charged your honor!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: January 25, 2009, 11:43:14 AM »

Im coming to the party late, who do we think could have raped her????

Good Morning Ms. Saucy!

No one raped her.

Caylee could have been conceived during a rape only if Casey was the rapist.
MOO
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: January 25, 2009, 11:44:11 AM »

I believe:
  When the trial starts the first thing the judge will do is to disregard all the atrocious rumors regarding the entire Anthony family.  The only information the jury can consider will be what is validated for evidence there in the courtroom.  That is when we will hear clear and precise confirmation proving that Casey and only Casey had motive and opportunity to murder her child. Everything we have been hearing now means naught until proved in a court of law.  Then – Only Heaven can help Casey. 
That is what I believe and am waiting for.

The sad of the story is Spoken Words can hurt so badly then time will heal all wounds.  The dynamics of this entire case will have wounded so many, needlessly so.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 25, 2009, 11:44:19 AM »

i couldnt agree  with you more. i know i would hope that the darkest time in my life would be just that, mine. noone should be defined by what they did and thought in the single most horrible thing that has happened to them.

Exactly.   And, if that note appears on Geraldo's show, it will make me sick to my stomach.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

Thats my point.  He has no defense.  If KC insists on holding firm that she did not do it, then Baez will have to create reasonable doubt that she did it.  Can't go with Zanny.  Can't find any evidence that anyone else had a motive.

The only thing will be to attack the evidence, but any juror with half-a-brain (my apologies to juror's with half-a-brain) will still be stuck on this...I am concerned about the evidence, but if not KC, then who?

Guilty as charged your honor!
I vote we hire Steel! 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »

it the hardest.

[/quote]

I "need" to see it..............I am nosy. LOL  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: January 25, 2009, 11:46:09 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment
George now qualifies for SSDI based on a pysch disability... 
He will have income soon.. maybe Conway will help him get it

No offense, but this is impossible. First of all, SSDI takes a year or more to get, IF you get it. But more importantly, it takes a LOT more than one little failed suicide attempt to establish disability. You need a psychiatric diagnosis. You need documented proof that your condition keeps you from working.

And if you have more than $6,000 yr coming into your home from any source, for any reason, you WILL NOT GET one dime. EVER.  Take it from one who knows from experience.

This is true Fuzzball - I knew someone who was turned down several times but his attorney kept re-applying on his behalf.  He finally was awarded the SSDI but it was a very long drawn-out affair.  Many give up as it is so tedious.  It is a Federal monthly stipend for life.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: January 25, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »

If Geraldo gets his mitts on that note and airs it, I will push as hard as I can to have him removed from TV......sleazeball

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »

I believe:
  When the trial starts the first thing the judge will do is to disregard all the atrocious rumors regarding the entire Anthony family.  The only information the jury can consider will be what is validated for evidence there in the courtroom.  That is when we will hear clear and precise confirmation proving that Casey and only Casey had motive and opportunity to murder her child. Everything we have been hearing now means naught until proved in a court of law.  Then – Only Heaven can help Casey. 
That is what I believe and am waiting for.

The sad of the story is Spoken Words can hurt so badly then time will heal all wounds.  The dynamics of this entire case will have wounded so many, needlessly so.

I agree with everything that you are saying.  I do think though, regardless of what a Judge tells you, a jury, what to think, you are still going to have all the media and news hipe thoughts in your head...that is what the defense could be counting on..regardless of what you have been told to do, those tidbits will come back in to your thought process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.