May 13, 2024, 05:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 397338 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: October 21, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »

QUESTION:  Do we know for certain that Casey had two flat tires at once or is that possibly just another one of her tall tales like George having a stroke or being at the hospital with Zanny who had a concussion and a laceration behind one ear?

I ask because most of her lies are exaggerated ones.  It would suit her to say she had not just one flat tire like any old person but two at the same time.

I also wonder because George has bragged about taking very good care of the cars, and I doubt he would let her ride around in a vehicle with threadbare tires.

If she really did have two flat tires at the same time, I am sure LE is wondering where she drove and if it might have caused the tires to go flat....maybe a junkyard or an old road with a lot of broken beer bottles on it.
Good morning Monkeys
In one of the LE interviews(I forget who)someone did say she had 2 flat tires.Sorry if this was already answered.

Hi Karma, it was in the Ricardo M & Troy B. interviews. The flat tire incident happened on May 14th, it was not clear if Casey said she ran over something or had an accident or what. i think all of that was talked about. IIRC she called these guys to come help her out & ended up getting the car towed. Casey was also seeing the fired cop during this time & supposedly searching online about chloroform.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: October 21, 2008, 09:54:06 AM »

Terence Michael Lenamon  new lawyer, but word is that he hasn't decided if he
take case. On NG they mentioned 2 cases and they were the worst of the worst
both defends on death row. In 1 the guy left a little girl in allagator infested
waters and they got her, he also killed the mother. I didn't get it all.

from what I heard on TV he represents the scum of the earth...a perfect choice in clients if he takes Casey on.....and it didn't look like he was too darn successful either!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1382 on: October 21, 2008, 09:55:57 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch!

I mean all Monkeys!  New Monkeys, old Monkeys, signed in Monkeys, signed off Monkeys, not even born yet Monkeys...and of course ALL THE GUESTS and LURKERS!!  As well as anyone and everyone in between that I may have unintentionally missed!!

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY TUESDAY!

Morning, Dolce!!

Good morning again sweet monkeys!!!! Ok,last night on NG,Padilla made it sound like Casey is leading the same life she did while being at home.Eating,reading,sleeping, and lounging.He forgot one thing though.At home,Casey was on her laptop most of the time...Big difference between the two,don't ya think? She can't reach out and touch someone now nor can she read all the sicko's telling her how beautiful she is and how unfair she is being treated..Poor thing.. Report also said George put 50 bucks in her account...
TATER!!!  Good morning to you!!  Casey is not living the high life any longer IMO.  She does not have the option to come and go as she pleases, no laptop, and no privacy what-so-ever.  IMO I do not think its the family who is refusing to see her, I think it is her refusing to see the family, just another page in her twisted game.  Cindy made the statement that she would see Casey when Casey was ready. 
I am not at all shocked that George funded her account....after yesterdays report I am sure him and Cindy were fighting over the car keys.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1383 on: October 21, 2008, 09:57:09 AM »

Good morning again sweet monkeys!!!! Ok,last night on NG,Padilla made it sound like Casey is leading the same life she did while being at home.Eating,reading,sleeping, and lounging.He forgot one thing though.At home,Casey was on her laptop most of the time...Big difference between the two,don't ya think? She can't reach out and touch someone now nor can she read all the sicko's telling her how beautiful she is and how unfair she is being treated..Poor thing.. Report also said George put 50 bucks in her account...

I think the worst punishment for her would be to get a real JOB. Dedorant efficacy technician comes to mind (underam sniffer).

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: October 21, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »

Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.
Interesting stuff about the gators.

It sure is!  No way would I be kayaking in a lake or any other body of water with alligators in it!!
Hey!  I was like 12..LOL  Any body of water in FL has the possibility of an alligator residing in it.  Even a pool!  LOL 
[/quote]

thank goodness I never wanted to live in FL...I would have turned out to be a hermit living in a high rise   LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: October 21, 2008, 09:57:25 AM »

Terence Michael Lenamon  new lawyer, but word is that he hasn't decided if he
take case. On NG they mentioned 2 cases and they were the worst of the worst
both defends on death row. In 1 the guy left a little girl in allagator infested
waters and they got her, he also killed the mother. I didn't get it all.

from what I heard on TV he represents the scum of the earth...a perfect choice in clients if he takes Casey on.....and it didn't look like he was too darn successful either!!

It seemed all the cases he was involved with ended up with the death penalty..I am inclined to believe that if they do not find Caylee,they might ought to rethink going after the death penalty.Life would be good enough for someone like Casey.jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1386 on: October 21, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »

I mean all Monkeys!  New Monkeys, old Monkeys, signed in Monkeys, signed off Monkeys, not even born yet Monkeys...and of course ALL THE GUESTS and LURKERS!!  As well as anyone and everyone in between that I may have unintentionally missed!!

Morning, Dolce!!

she is also not flapping her trap on her cell phone all day...
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: October 21, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »

This photo was on Casey's computer.  She had several photos of people's tatoos.  When I saw this photo I didn't think it was Casey, I thought she liked the tatoos and was keeping it for future reference (she probably had about 5 photos of people for their tattoos).  She also had lots of photos of stars and other potential tattoo artwork.

I'd like to correct my post and say the photo was from Casey's photobucket account, not her computer.  Didn't mean to mislead anyone...sorry.

~Guideposts

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: October 21, 2008, 09:59:03 AM »

Morning all!!

I am still looking for that picture I remember seeing of Caylee sleeping on the couch at a party. According to Amy Huizenga's testimony, Casey brought Caylee to the "anything but clothes" party. Where ever it was that the picture was posted, people were commenting on how Caylee was able to sleep through a party like that. If that picture is still findable, I'm determined to find it!   

Morning Monken!! Good luck on your search...I don't remember the details so I can't even say I'll help you look!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: October 21, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »

How is it that kc doesnt want to see anyone.  She does nothing all day you think she would look forward to seeing her parents and brother (the Missing Lee)  Even if the visit are made public--she doesnt have to talk about the case.  No pictures  :of Caylee in her cell-but when she was out in the public all she wore is that  t shirt with Caylee picture.  She has no concern for george or cindy-you would think she would want to see them to see how they are holding up.  What an evil person she is. p.s  Thanks to all you monkeys for all the great information-I live in N.J  and there is very little in the news concerning this case.

Hi!  I think having visitors and the pictures are the only things Casey can control now.....and I think she feels she is punishing her parents, especially her mother....by not allowing them to visit.  JMO
I agree with you again Sunny.  I just wrote that in a post to Tater. 

In her mind this probably validates her "celebrity" status...I mean even Paris and Lindsay did "hard time".   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1390 on: October 21, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »

Morning, Dolce!!

and she is being deprived of the sweet (sweaty) hunk (blob) of man love (gag) named Jose Baez.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: October 21, 2008, 10:00:47 AM »

I'm about 10 pages behind here, but I have a question (possibly already answered, but I have to take my son to school in a minute)...  the picture of the two people kissing. Is this a stock photo?  If this were really a picture of Casey's friends- or sex buddies - why isn't the news station blocking out faces? Anybody who knows these people, or who were there and remembers this picture being taken, I would assume would automatically recognize them.  Not to mention, they'd sure as heck recognize the tats. If neither of these people are Casey, and they're being splashed on tv at a sex party, they're gonna be pi$$ed.

You know, if you run around nakid ........ You will get EXPOSURE....just by the very nature of your actions!!!!!!
Thinking.....front page of the New York times..... ah, wisdom - one benefit of age!

LOL...great post!  LOVE IT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: October 21, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »

Morning all!!

I am still looking for that picture I remember seeing of Caylee sleeping on the couch at a party. According to Amy Huizenga's testimony, Casey brought Caylee to the "anything but clothes" party. Where ever it was that the picture was posted, people were commenting on how Caylee was able to sleep through a party like that. If that picture is still findable, I'm determined to find it!   

Morning Monken!! Good luck on your search...I don't remember the details so I can't even say I'll help you look!!

Good Morning, Sunny! I stilll can't remember where i saw it!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: October 21, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

Morning, Dolce!!

Which really makes you wonder..Who in their right mind would even take a call from her?You would think most folks would avoid her like the Ebola virus!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: October 21, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »

thank goodness I never wanted to live in FL...I would have turned out to be a hermit living in a high rise   LOL
We have those too!  Highrise on the beach, Pent-house goes for a few mill, the lower level condo's start in the mid 500's.  That way you can look down on the ocean and see the sharks 
Florida is not that bad, you just have to understand that nature is around you.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: October 21, 2008, 10:02:58 AM »

This photo was on Casey's computer.  She had several photos of people's tatoos.  When I saw this photo I didn't think it was Casey, I thought she liked the tatoos and was keeping it for future reference (she probably had about 5 photos of people for their tattoos).  She also had lots of photos of stars and other potential tattoo artwork.

Hey Guidepost - do you have a link.  Oh, and WELCOME to the cage!

I'd like to correct my post and say the photo was from Casey's photobucket account, not her computer.  Didn't mean to mislead anyone...sorry.

~Guideposts

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: October 21, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I think the girl in question in the new photo may possibly be Annie and casey's friend. Here is a picture of her, I got it from Annie's myspace page, I do not know what her name is.  Tell me what ya'll think

In this photo, Annie is on the left, not the right.  The photo isn't of Annie and it may be of nobody.  Just interresting that the news channel chose to include it in their story.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: October 21, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »

Morning Tater.....what I thought he meant was she didn't do anything productive at home so she was in her environment in jail..... and this wasn't a huge punishment for her...I did find it interesting that she cooked dinner for Rob while he was doing the paperwork for her bail....   Wonder if Rob will EVER tell about others 'things' did tried to do FOR him

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1398 on: October 21, 2008, 10:06:52 AM »

Forgot to add.
William W. Seems like he was tottally into Casey.
I swore i read a text from him to Amy saying he would do anything for Casey.

Call me mean but im sorry W.W. was not the type of guy she usueally dated. Im sure she gave him attention and flirted, and that sent him thru the moon.She knew she could use him.This is just my opinion from his text.
I really think he thought if he didnt whatever she wanted , he might have a chance with her, even tho she was out of his league. (looks wise).
So really i have no idea if WW is involved, but i think he could be.

I think he is or was really into her.Im sure she could have talked him into something.
I think KC has serious trust issues (to say the least) and if she was going to have someone help her, I think she would pick the person closet to her that she knew/hope wouldn't turn.

JMO - I don't think she trusted anyone...to trust you have to have a real connection, and I don't think, from all we have seen and heard and read, that Casey has a real connection with anyone....Lee IMO would be the closest...but she stole from him, lied to him, etc along with everyone else in her life.....no real connection there either....she is a user through and through
Sunny I agree with you on this.  She has no real connection with anyone, her closest friend she only hung out with for roughly 6 months.  I don't know about anyone else, but my closest friend I have known since age 3. 
If she had to pick someone to trust, it would have been out of desperation, and it would have been someone she had some sort of foundation with, given that I believe the only conclusion would be Lee.

I don't think anyone helped her. I don't believe Lee was delusional about his sister either, he stated to reporters KC is telling the truth to the best of ability. He knows she lies all the time. To help hide/bury/move a body for someone takes a tremendous amount of trust in that person and knowing KC and how she protects herself, I feel she would gladly drag another person down with her. We often joke about how we would help a BFF hide a body, but I think it would take an incredible amount of hate of the person being killed to help with something like that, ie "he deserved it". Anyone helping her would have to know they are risking life in jail too. As for her being a party girl, petite, prissy, I think ANYONE can do anything when their life is at state or in her case her WAY of life is at stake.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 21, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »

LE is supposed to have sex party pics or video. Could these have been posted online somewhere at one time or just in someone's possession & given to LE?

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.