May 13, 2024, 02:46:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 270745 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #580 on: February 10, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.

if thats the case where was the laptop during the rest of the service? he wasnt holding it when seated and he didnt carry it up there with him.

i have a very difficult time believing that he and casey were chatting during the service, everyone up there would have known. plus she just slammed her whole family with her snarky statement baez read.

someone involved either with the church or the jail would have been all over it a millisecond, the media would have lovvvveeeeddd that info if true. it would have been leaked already imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: February 10, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

Maybe Lee was tempting LE to give him and his parents immunity to testify?(fill your heart with patience and grace)(yeild judgements you may already have)and the trump card you need LE in Lee's mind....(for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers)  In addition to hinting to casey to speak even if in her twisted mind she feels the stronger need to save face, than to admit what happened?

From Lee today: If I could ask something of anybody who’s willing to hear it, it would be this….for those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don’t understand, I ask that you fill your heart w/patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgments that you may already have. For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart w/hope and forgiveness and you allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart w/compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: February 10, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Who the heck is dreamin demon or whatever is winning? Are they the ones running the poll? TIA JSM

Dreamin Demon is another forum/blogging site - focusing on crime.   But you can cuss like a sailor there.   

Yeppers!  A member there is who sent a pizza to the A's the first night that Casey was home after getting bailed out.  Reportedly the A's and LP/team were all sitting around munching on pizza long before one of them asked who sent for the pizza?     Supposedly LP went pale and nearly choked when it was realized that it was actually ordered, paid for, and sent by... a blogger, not any of them.     Sure wish I'd thought of that!! 

Too Funny! Wasn't JSM. I wasn't even a monkey back then! I will order pizza for LE when Lee goes to jail!

I'll gladly split the cost of that with you!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #583 on: February 10, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

That was a computer. All teleprompters I have seen in the mega churches are down in the top of the podium and not visible.
I think it was a computer, lee spoke first and then folded it and took it with him
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #584 on: February 10, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »

That was a computer. All teleprompters I have seen in the mega churches are down in the top of the podium and not visible.
I think it was a computer, lee spoke first and then folded it and took it with him

im confused. im watching the ng rerun right now. he stayed up on the podium after speaking and i see him up there still with cindy speaking and hes not holding anything.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: February 10, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Who the heck is dreamin demon or whatever is winning? Are they the ones running the poll? TIA JSM

Dreamin Demon is another forum/blogging site - focusing on crime.   But you can cuss like a sailor there.   

Yeppers!  A member there is who sent a pizza to the A's the first night that Casey was home after getting bailed out.  Reportedly the A's and LP/team were all sitting around munching on pizza long before one of them asked who sent for the pizza?     Supposedly LP went pale and nearly choked when it was realized that it was actually ordered, paid for, and sent by... a blogger, not any of them.     Sure wish I'd thought of that!! 

I was over there reading that day......nearly peed my pants laughing, especially when the pizza delivery guy got interviewed

Me too!   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: February 10, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
How does that fit into the scenario of a child being murdered?  What would you be proud of them for? 

Perhaps she promised to "not say a word".  And for that, could be why Lee is so "proud" of her.  Cannot really think of anything else.  Course, it's hard to get into their heads. 

Could he actually be referring to Caylee? Maybe he made a promise to her, after she died, after he found out? Being proud of Casey makes very little sense.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: February 10, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
How does that fit into the scenario of a child being murdered?  What would you be proud of them for? 

Perhaps she promised to "not say a word".  And for that, could be why Lee is so "proud" of her.  Cannot really think of anything else.  Course, it's hard to get into their heads. 

The more I read what he said, the more I'm sure he's reading to someone who is still alive (and definitely not a child)! It just becomes more & more obvious. Did he not have any memories of Caylee to share with everyone there? He didn't even speak of her like there was anything fun they ever had, games they played, tv shows they watched together, nothing? Even if he did call her by her initials, why would he use her last name initial too? Usually people who go by initials, it is the 1st & middle name, not the last. Still it all sounded so impersonal, and a little cold, atleast if what he was saying was meant for Caylee. It just seems if he were talking to Caylee, he might have mentioned to everyone that CMA was his nickname for her. But he didn't seem to speak of Caylee at all?

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 10, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

Could he actually be referring to Caylee? Maybe he made a promise to her, after she died, after he found out? Being proud of Casey makes very little sense.

It does sound strange, unless he was proud of her for not telling what she knows??  I don't know, of course I don't think anything he said made any sense. Not to me anyhow, but maybe it did to whoever he meant it for? It just didn't sound like something you'd say to a little girl. Maybe that's just me though???

RIP Sweet Puppy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 10, 2009, 10:42:47 PM »

wow I am still new here but you all have such sophisticated pics and post here it's simply amazing!

shouts out to Shell my friend who turned me on to this cool place! 

Hi Icey.........

Welcome.........Welcome.........Welcome..........Welcome...........Welcome.............Welcome.........Welcome.......

thank you! i just feel helpless-tomorrow is mmy daddy's b-day, so it is hard to know what to do! i do know i love all ya'll monkeys ya'll have been there for me when i never expected it! sorry, too emotional! ya'll are the best! i am so honored to be included with ya'll!

SORRY O/T

LOVE TO ALL,
wendi

Wendi, spend time w/your loved ones--esp. birthday boys ha ha.  Enjoy time w/your family.  We'll still be here when you return. 

Foggy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 10, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »

im confused. im watching the ng rerun right now. he stayed up on the podium after speaking and i see him up there still with cindy speaking and hes not holding anything.

I'd have to watch it again, maybe he handed it to someone who put it aside for him? I do remember seeing him fold it up and take it off the podium. That part stood out to me because it made me think what did he need a laptop for anyway? Atleast that's what I thought the first time I realized he had a laptop.

RIP Sweet Puppy
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 10, 2009, 10:46:01 PM »

Well, my last 2 cents say that George was the only one who truly gave us any sense of Caylee, her life, her likes, her personality even her smell. He made her real and certainly seemed to me to be the only one who truly memorialized her today. I think George spent more time with her than any of them..btw, that was another brother of CA sitting next to her mother today and when I saw him, I was very surprised.. because I recognized him as a relative of someone I know.. the family resemblance to the person I know was unreal... I will look that person up in the next few weeks and let you all know what the story is..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: February 10, 2009, 10:46:30 PM »

Yep, my bet is video cam with Casey from Jose's laptop

Very good point Klaas, I didn't think about that and I was wondering why the laptop was there.
Okay this may have been asked already, but JSM is Far Far behind. IF there was a video cam and Lee was directing his CMA speech to KC. The part about, I'm not so sure how he said it, but the tell what you know and all that BS. Could it be that LE asked him to say it knowing that JB would be showing it to her on the video cam? Does this question make any sense JSM is worn out today. Sorry I have been a hit and miss monkey. I truly miss the cage  

I understand what you are saying....however, IMO he wasn't doing anything for the LE. I think there was a cam link for a short period of time.....perhaps just time enuf for him to tell casey he was still protecting her....JMO
OH Don't get me wrong Sunny. When he opened his mouth and said CMA blah, blah, blah, from the beginning I knew what he was doing. My friend at work told me I was cold and heartless! I was just kind of making a funny and asking a stupid question.

I know Lee wouldn't do anything for LE, he is totally into KC. I'm sure he was brought up that he has to take care of her no matter what, all that crap. I think JSM needs to go to bed 

No, no, no JSM.  Don't go to bed.  I enjoy you too much!!!!   
That's so sweet Golden. JSM is tired and has this dang monitor attached. I will try and stick around for a little bit. You just made my night. I will need to leave if the tornadoes come in a bit. Or so they weatherman says.  I trust the weatherman as much as I trust my Ex husband! 

Those storms are South of us right now, and I don't think they'll come this quite this far North.  Maybe I should get into gear and check the weather channel, though.  Holy Cow.

Stay safe, JSM and hope you have a basement or storm cellar.   

Thanks Golden, go check the weather. I live on the 4th floor of my apartment. If something happens, I throw Josef in the bathtub along with my ice skates and a mattress on top. Then I go and look out to see what happens  You stay safe. Nothing is happening right now! Probably won't they just try to scare us all.

Nite, Nite JSM.  I hope that you & J were able to sleep on the bed tonight, and not in the bathtub.  When I first moved to this part of the country, I put used to put a football helmet on my son and a motorcycle helmet on myself when the sirens sounded.  If I could have found one small enough for my dog, I would have put one on him, too.  Hubby thought I was nuts. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 10, 2009, 10:48:47 PM »

Well I finally got caught up, now I'll have to get behind again though cause it's time for the monkey bunky! Night Monkey Friends! See ya back in the cage tomorrow!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: February 10, 2009, 10:48:54 PM »

Ok, Im still thinking about Lee's speech and to me he was pleading with Casey to do something.....................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 10, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »

Nite, Nite JSM.  I hope that you & J were able to sleep on the bed tonight, and not in the bathtub.  When I first moved to this part of the country, I put used to put a football helmet on my son and a motorcycle helmet on myself when the sirens sounded.  If I could have found one small enough for my dog, I would have put one on him, too.  Hubby thought I was nuts. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #596 on: February 10, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

OK, possibility but I don't remember seeing it in front of George or Cindy. 

My older teen has microsoft  certs and is quite the techie.  During a presentation our teen would use a laptop as part of powerpoint presentation.

The memorial was not a powerpoint presentation--well, not from LA's standpoint anyway.  I'm w/Klaas--this was prob transmitted via aircard to Baez 'puter.

if thats the case where was the laptop during the rest of the service? he wasnt holding it when seated and he didnt carry it up there with him.

i have a very difficult time believing that he and casey were chatting during the service, everyone up there would have known. plus she just slammed her whole family with her snarky statement baez read.

someone involved either with the church or the jail would have been all over it a millisecond, the media would have lovvvveeeeddd that info if true. it would have been leaked already imo.
  It looked like he turned around and maybe handed it to someone or put it down but I only watched the link Klaas posted and it cuts off there.  I'm SURE it's a laptop
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 10, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

Ok, Im still thinking about Lee's speech and to me he was pleading with Casey to do something.....................

I think so too....just cant figure out what it could be.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: February 10, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »

Well, my last 2 cents say that George was the only one who truly gave us any sense of Caylee, her life, her likes, her personality even her smell. He made her real and certainly seemed to me to be the only one who truly memorialized her today. I think George spent more time with her than any of them..btw, that was another brother of CA sitting next to her mother today and when I saw him, I was very surprised.. because I recognized him as a relative of someone I know.. the family resemblance to the person I know was unreal... I will look that person up in the next few weeks and let you all know what the story is..

Wow, flamom!  Be sure to let us know!  And I agree with you about George today.  Am glad that he chose to do that.  He did make her real and that felt good. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: February 10, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

I'm not here anymore, but anything is possible cause I don't think LA was talking to Caylee. It was all so strange what he said! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.