May 05, 2024, 02:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " ‘Zero confidence any promises of future enforcement will be fulfilled’"  (Read 1208 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 25, 2013, 10:49:41 AM »

ICE union head on immigration reform: ‘Zero confidence any promises of future enforcement will be fulfilled’

Chris Crane, ICE officer and National ICE Council president representing 7,000 ICE agents, officers, and employees, expressed concern in a statement issued Friday that the “the immigration bill being crafted behind closed doors” by the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” senators “will be rushed to passage without proper public consideration and proper input from the law enforcement community.”

According to Crane, while big businesses and advocacy groups have been given a seat at the table by the White House and at “other secret meetings,” the ICE union has been left out of the conversation.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/25/ice-union-head-on-immigration-reform-zero-confidence-any-promises-of-future-enforcement-will-be-fulfilled/#ixzz2OYwTfmGo

Why are everyday people on Main Street being excluded?  Taxpayers?  Citizens?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 11:11:01 AM »

"Years of video game playing earns unemployed illegal immigrant Obama’s ‘deferred action’"

An unemployed illegal immigrant who has spent the last few years playing video games reportedly used records of his playing time to apply for and receive President Obama’s “deferred action” status.

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Jose Muñoz was an out-of-work 25-year-old Mexican immigrant who graduated with honors from his Sheboygan, Wisconsin high school in 2005.

Since that time, Muñoz — who was brought to the United States at the age of one — has been out of school and out of work, instead spending time helping his family with household chores and countless hours playing sports video games on his Xbox.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/25/years-of-video-game-playing-earns-unemployed-illegal-immigrant-obamas-deferred-action/#ixzz2OZ1Tj0Ms

No need to fill out a form and apply to come legally.  How exactly did this man and/or his family pay for his daily expenses?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.