May 17, 2024, 01:26:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 856132 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 12, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

When Anita described Natalee's panties in front of Beth, that did it for me.  I don't feel one bit sorry for Anita. 

I remember Greta saying this on her show and she said she was mortified and wanted to crawl under the table.

Anita has no shame.  Only a sick person would do something like that.

She`s just jealous because her panties are big enough for two burly Romanian wrestlers to use as a sleeping bag.

To sleep, perchance to have a very bad dream. :0

This reminded me of that commercial Wendy's did years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfxVJVQ
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #341 on: June 12, 2010, 08:15:21 PM »

mongolito    14 up, 6 down

mongolito means +++++ in spanish

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mongolito

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 12, 2010, 08:16:39 PM »

Anita and Valentijn should have shown respect to Stephany Flores and her  family by staying home instead of going out in public and partying.  JMHO

I agree Muffy. But the Sloots don't respect anyone.  They think they are the superior ones.  Let's not forget they are mad at Peru for treating their son in such an inhumane way.

Go figure.

AVDS and Sindy Anthony are twins, separated at birth.  There is not an ounce of compassion between the two of them. 

Yep.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 12, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »

You`re killing me over here, San. (wendy`s commercial)

We need to bottle your sense of humor!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: June 12, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »

Joran van der Sloot: "I fear being killed in jail

Confessed murderer of Stephany Flores said he believed that attacked him in prison to avenge death of Stephany Flores. Requested serving time in Aruba
Saturday June 12, 2010 - 10:58 a.m.

The citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands expressed his fear of being killed after being interned in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear to kill me, "sobbed the confessed murderer of the police Stephany Flores.

According to the newspaper Trome, Dutchman called on the authorities to enable it to purge sentence in Aruba. In return, promised to reveal the exact spot where the corpse of the young American girl Natalee Holloway.

ASKS SECURITY
Joran van der Sloot, by such means, he asked the officers who provide security in believing that attacked him inside the detention center.

The European request was included in the BAP that sent the address of Criminology to Attorney General.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2010, 08:26:22 PM »

mongolito    14 up, 6 down

mongolito means +++++ in spanish

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mongolito

Thanks, Carpe!  I was wondering about that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2010, 08:28:19 PM »

Joran van der Sloot: "I fear being killed in jail

Confessed murderer of Stephany Flores said he believed that attacked him in prison to avenge death of Stephany Flores. Requested serving time in Aruba
Saturday June 12, 2010 - 10:58 a.m.

The citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands expressed his fear of being killed after being interned in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear to kill me, "sobbed the confessed murderer of the police Stephany Flores.

According to the newspaper Trome, Dutchman called on the authorities to enable it to purge sentence in Aruba. In return, promised to reveal the exact spot where the corpse of the young American girl Natalee Holloway.

ASKS SECURITY
Joran van der Sloot, by such means, he asked the officers who provide security in believing that attacked him inside the detention center.

The European request was included in the BAP that sent the address of Criminology to Attorney General.

Awww poor baby.  Guess what Joran you are correct in saying they are going to kill you in prison.

They should never cut a deal like this.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2010, 08:29:23 PM »

I really would like to know how Anita feels when she sees Natalee's mother crying and now Stephanie's parents. I just finished to see some pictures of Stephanie's mother and Stephani in FB, dancing laughing just being happy and now all of that is gone , really see those pictures made very sad Sad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »

trome.com

'Murderer, you will die in jail! "
By M. Beteta
El extranjero llevaba las manos y pies enmarrocados.

Gringo murderer! You will die in jail! Where's the body of your other victim! ". With these words full of anger and resentment, shouted loudly, bystanders and relatives of some prisoners vented their anger against the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot (23) confessed murderer Stephany Flores (21), while being transferred to the prison 'Castro Castro. "

Such was the fury of the crowd almost lynched him. As the police formed a shield around him, threw garbage in front of the premises of the Permanent Court Time, located in the block 5 Abancay Avenue. From there he was taken under tight security at the courthouse lockup.

By the time he was taken into an ambulance, along with 11 other detainees, they threw a plastic bag with tangerine peel and bits of toilet paper used.

Others threw a piece of mud that nearly falls on his head, while the insults grew louder.

The stranger had his hands and feet enmarrocados. He tried to cover his head with a blanket, but the curious and relatives of other detainees pulled her, leaving her face uncovered.

After addressing the ambulance INPE, was born in just fifteen minutes to the lockup of the Judiciary, heavily guarded.

Head down

When they reached the Palace of Justice, the Cotabambas shred the murderer was the last to come down after the other detainees.

The soldiers forced him to bow his head to enter the lockup. In that seat was the head of INPE, Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal.

Two hours later, the Dutchman ambulance raised again and this time he was transferred directly only maximum security prison "Castro Castro", located in the area of Canto Grande, San Juan de Lurigancho.

When leaving the lockup of the Judiciary, the alien again been the target of insults from all calibers and even some women tried to approach him to hit him with their portfolios and journals, but police prevented him. The agents, who had formed a cordon to protect it, prevented the attack.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: June 12, 2010, 08:35:49 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 12, 2010, 08:36:31 PM »

Hibbert - People Magazine

At 16, Joran van der Sloot was a star athlete. He had a girlfriend to whom he wrote love notes, and with whom he danced in the rain.

(I just barfed in my hand)

Shunned by Pals

"All his friends turned their backs on him," says Aline Hibbert, 22, another former girlfriend. An increasingly desperate life accompanied by drinking, drug use and gambling led even his parents to stop supporting him, and as money ran out, he tried to extort Natalee's mom, Beth, by offering details on her daughter's death and the body's whereabouts.

(not true)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20392801,00.html

Aline is demonstrating the problem for Joran that all his friends, his family and the officials are willing to lie for him. Aline knows that's a lie because she was part of his friends network and they ALL still talk to him. Why we even saw evidence of that right here at SM. ARUBA NEEDS TO STOP COVER-ING UP

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 12, 2010, 08:37:06 PM »

Tamikosmom

How do you do that ?
 Your ability to repost is absolutley amazing.

Why didn't cha know she's a robo poster

just kidding

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 12, 2010, 08:37:30 PM »

carpe,

I'm enjoying your work.
Smile
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #353 on: June 12, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »

Now that they have him in prison, can't they just hook him up to a lie detector and ask him questions about Natalee? If they have his jewels attached to a battery I really think they might get some good answers from him! If he lies, zap him. Hell, zap him anyway.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »

Now that they have him in prison, can't they just hook him up to a lie detector and ask him questions about Natalee? If they have his jewels attached to a battery I really think they might get some good answers from him! If he lies, zap him. Hell, zap him anyway.

In case you missed the picture, I don't think Joran has any jewels large enough to hook onto Wink
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: June 12, 2010, 08:44:41 PM »

In case you missed the picture, I don't think Joran has any jewels large enough to hook onto Wink

tee hee! that is the truth Klaas!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: June 12, 2010, 08:46:50 PM »

Hahaha!

You beat me to the punch, Klaas.

Was just about to say that they cannot find any.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 12, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »

....AND THE VAN DER SLOOT BAND PLAYED ON.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 12, 2010, 08:52:59 PM »

That picture of Anita at the Film Festival....looks to me like a rat is running across the
table and they are all in shock.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 12, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »

carpe,

I'm enjoying your work.
Smile

Wink masha danki, kermie!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.