May 02, 2024, 06:25:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #4 7/24 - 7/29/2011  (Read 292555 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2011, 01:37:52 AM »

Something about that pic reminds me of Howdy Doody . . . y'all may be too young to remember him.   

I do! In re-runs. I watched 'em all.

Case Face:
Tony, can I fix you dinner?

Tony Lazaro:
Sure, make it a tv dinner. Anything that doesn't require a knife.... I mean, a spoon... I didn't mean to plant the idea of anything sharp in your mind, Casey.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:13 AM »

Something about that pic reminds me of Howdy Doody . . . y'all may be too young to remember him.   

Case Face:

Tony Lazaro:
Sure, make it a tv dinner. Anything that doesn't require a knife.... I mean, a spoon... I didn't mean to plant the idea of anything sharp in your mind, Casey.
You're killin' me here with your quips. 
By the way, reruns count, as far as I'm concerned.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2011, 02:59:47 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_lawyer_eyes_book_deal_mdXPmVJXaMiM3gzqdIA1kN
Casey lawyer eyes book deal
Last Updated: 1:22 AM, July 26, 2011
Posted: 11:46 PM, July 25, 2011

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_lawyer_eyes_book_deal_mdXPmVJXaMiM3gzqdIA1kN#ixzz1TByLoSCs

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2011, 03:07:52 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28661114/detail.html
Song Dedicated To Caylee Going Viral
George, Cindy Anthony Thanking Writers of 'Goin Places'
POSTED: Monday, July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT July 25, 2011

::snipping2::
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony have reached out to a popular country band after hearing a song dedicated to their 2 year-old grandchild, Caylee, said their attorney.

The song, "Going Places" has gone viral, and is becoming more commonly known as "Caylee's Song." It was a collaboration between Rascal Flatt's singer Gary LeLox, another singer, Cletus T. Judd, and was performed by Shane Hines.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2011, 03:38:34 AM »

I'm beginning to think I may hate Bozo even more than The Slore.....is that possible?   I never thought I would feel that way.  I hate that he denies everything even though reports are that he's meeting with the networks.  He's proud to be the most hated man in the country.  (sure he is).   He's arrogant, sleazy, greedy, inexperienced lawyer.  His reputation in personal life and as a lawyer are equally despicable.   He should be embarrassed and hang his head in shame.    Oh yeah and he's a LIAR just like Slore.  He seems to enjoy annoying everyone with that ugly smirk on his fat face.   

Usually people strive to be honest, hardworking and decent.   What happened to Bozo?   Did he get dropped on his head as a child?  Did he get abused just like slore....is that his excuse for being a vile, horrible slug ?   Maybe he was bullied as a kid ?   Nah, he's just always been that way and doesn't think there's anything wrong with his behavior.   I think he needs therapy, seriously.    Monkey Devil!

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2011, 03:42:14 AM »

Slore being abused = sarcasm

I don't believe for one minute that she was ever abused,  but she could be the abuser.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2011, 06:28:17 AM »

Slore being abused = sarcasm

I don't believe for one minute that she was ever abused,  but she could be the abuser.

Bingo!       

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2011, 06:36:01 AM »

When Karla Homolka was released from jail ( they had to let her out ) she wanted to be left alone. She had learned French, changed her appearance or maybe she just got older and fugly. Went to live in Montreal. Phoned the Cdn Netwooks and tolds them that she wanted to be left alone, and told them where she was.???
She was a sociopath and also needed attention, I see similarities. 
She also did an interview, but I don't believe she was paid. 
She lives somewhere else now and we never hear anything of her and I don't look her up to see where she is at. I think she found some loser guy just like herself. And I like that she has gone elsewhere. Where no one gives a rats azz.

Googled her so I could remember who she was..
Why did they have to let her out???

Jmo...think kc is more hated but not in Canada.
Karla Homolka is diffidently a sick person. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2011, 06:43:55 AM »

she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 years in exchange for a guilty plea for manslaughter. However, videotapes of the crimes later surfaced and demonstrated that she was a more active participant than she had claimed. As a result, the deal that she struck with prosecutors was dubbed in the Canadian press as the "Deal with the Devil". Public outrage about Homolka's plea deal continued until her high-profile release from prison in 2005.[3] Following her release from prison, she settled in the province of Quebec where she married Thierry Bordelais and gave birth to a boy. In 2007, the Canadian press received reports that she had left Canada for the Antilles with Bordelais and their baby.[4]

Oh boy, she has a baby.
Wouldn't that be a stitch if kc became buddies with her. Monkey Devil!

Does anyone know if that jogger crime at Blanchard Park was solved and the person was convicted?
When kc talked about that, she was real calm in 08.  Wied huh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2011, 07:45:27 AM »

http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/article_8c07f961-0e6b-5af0-995d-b83bd396333f.html
Lawmakers will study Wyoming 'Caylee's Law'
By JOSHUA WOLFSON Star-Tribune staff writer | Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:00 am

Read more: http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/article_8c07f961-0e6b-5af0-995d-b83bd396333f.html#ixzz1TD8JlyIx

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2011, 07:47:01 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/285203/Flier-distributer-held-in-contempt-during-Casey-Anthony-trial-in-court-today?cid=rss
Flier distributer held in contempt during Casey Anthony trial in court today
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:29 AM

A man who broke an order from Judge Belvin Perry during the Casey Anthony trial returns to court Tuesday, this time for his own trial for contempt.

On June 29, Day 31 of the murder trial, the judge ordered Mark Schmidter's arrest after deputies said he was passing out fliers outside the "free speech zones" set up outside the Orange County Courthouse during the trial.

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 26, 2011, 07:57:56 AM »

Case Face:

Tony Lazaro:
Sure, make

it a tv dinner. Anything that doesn't require a knife.... I mean, a spoon... I didn't mean to plant the idea of anything sharp in your mind, Casey.
You're killin' me here with your quips. 
By the way, reruns count, as far as I'm concerned.

the next halloween mask
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2011, 08:13:26 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Would you watch The Baez Show if it went on air? I can't even imagine...
1 hour ago

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2011, 08:21:20 AM »

Dear Casey if your reading here look at what a good parent does.
 Unless you had something to hide you call 911
IMO you had something to hide, you still have to answer to God

- A 3-year-old boy drowned in a family pool Saturday evening,  Police confirmed on Monday afternoon.

The Police Department responded to  Chamberlain Hill Road for the report of a possible drowning around 8 p.m. on Saturday. The victim was found to be a 3-year-old boy, who was found by a family member in the pool, police said.

Paramedics and police initiated CPR. The 3-year-old was taken to the Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead. At this time, the incident is being investigated by the Middletown Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit and no further information will be released until the investigation is completed, police said.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2011, 08:57:50 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-free-speech-trial-20110726,0,590769.story
Man accused of violating Casey Anthony 'free-speech zones' goes on trial
The case involving Mark Schmidter is expected to be a free-speech battle with Chief Judge Belvin Perry presiding.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

8:45 a.m. EDT, July 26, 2011

A man who violated court rules by passing out pamphlets outside designated "free-speech zones" during the Casey Anthony trial goes to trial himself today.

The case involving Mark Schmidter is expected to be a free-speech battle with Chief Judge Belvin Perry presiding.

The proceedings are set to start at about 9 a.m. today in front of Judge Perry.

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: July 26, 2011, 09:05:48 AM »

Here is the picture of the billboard.

thanks.....isn't it a great billboard!!   

Wonderful, someone gets it, and shares the info with the world!! 

Love the billboard!  Wouldn't it be great to see many more of them!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: July 26, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28663958/detail.html
Restaurant Gets Threats After Casey Anthony Verdict
Terrace 390 Hosted Defense Team Party In Orlando
POSTED: Monday, July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 7:56 am EDT July 26, 2011

"It just so happened that that two second instance of something being said or a gesture being made was something that we didn't see and if we had we certainly would have put a stop to it," said Terrace 390 manager, Kyle Israel.

Israel said despite the threats, managers did not call police.

"We didn't think that there was any sort of threat that would go to that level that we would need to report it or we needed to make it more than what it was," he said. "Really more than anything else, the threats that we were receiving seemed to be out of the State of Florida."

But on the day of the verdict, the frenzy outside the restaurant was worrisome, said Israel. Managers only had a ten minute warning that the defense team wanted to come inside, so they closed the doors, made it private, and kept security ready. He says they weren't playing favorites to the defense -- just doing business.

"The people that come into our doors, and dine at our restaurant, and do business at our restaurant, don't always depict what our feelings of a certain case may be," he said.

During the trial Terrace 390 fed prosecutors, media, even Judge Belvin Perry. The restaurant is steps from the Orange County courthouse and Mason's office is upstairs.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_And-Sometimes-the-Guilty-Walk-Free/blog/4748699/74885.html

And Sometimes the Guilty Walk Free
A letter to My Dearest Daughter~

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2011, 09:56:53 AM »

she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 years in exchange for a guilty plea for manslaughter. However, videotapes of the crimes later surfaced and demonstrated that she was a more active participant than she had claimed. As a result, the deal that she struck with prosecutors was dubbed in the Canadian press as the "Deal with the Devil". Public outrage about Homolka's plea deal continued until her high-profile release from prison in 2005.[3] Following her release from prison, she settled in the province of Quebec where she married Thierry Bordelais and gave birth to a boy. In 2007, the Canadian press received reports that she had left Canada for the Antilles with Bordelais and their baby.[4]

Oh boy, she has a baby.
Wouldn't that be a stitch if kc became buddies with her. Monkey Devil!

Does anyone know if that jogger crime at Blanchard Park was solved and the person was convicted?
When kc talked about that, she was real calm in 08.  Wied huh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

No that crime was never solved. I have followed it extensively because I always felt it was connected to this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2011, 10:01:11 AM »

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_And-Sometimes-the-Guilty-Walk-Free/blog/4748699/74885.html

And Sometimes the Guilty Walk Free
A letter to My Dearest Daughter~

It's saying the page has been disabled

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.