May 21, 2024, 10:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 228512 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: December 20, 2007, 11:08:26 AM »

O/T Tornado on the ground near Columbia, Mississippi.

yikes...thanks Anna

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: December 20, 2007, 11:08:39 AM »

Anyone know much about Paulus' lawyer Mr A. J. Swaen? Is he the bank and Minister Swaen? TIA

Yes, same one, Mum.

But they have different initials....??
Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs--Nilo J.J. Swaen
http://www.kabga.aw/en/index.php?page=nieuws

Paulus's lawyer= A. J. Swaen
http://arubayp.com/classpage/1/2/3/4/mcid-168/yellowsearch.html

OK Thanks Nut...Will do some checking on Nilo:

Centrale Bank van Aruba - CBAAbout Us - Organization Chart of the Centrale Bank van Aruba (As of July 23, 2007) ... Mr. A.J. Swaen (Chairman and Government Supervisory Director) ...
www.cbaruba.org/cba/getPage.do?page=ABOUT_US_ORG_CHART - 19k - 

Sorry My links never work, but AJ is the Bank guy, by the looks of it.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #862 on: December 20, 2007, 11:09:59 AM »

Per Glenda at RU - Press conference in Aruba should be right now

Thanks Klaasend, I am interesting what they sees on the Press conference. Probably something about closed the case.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 20, 2007, 11:10:11 AM »

Well, somebody just go ahead and slap me up side the head, but I'm going to venture out on this limb one more time.............and wait for it to break in under me.

I think Mos will make a case for JK2's guilt in the press conference. Oh, they're released as suspects, but I think he'll provide a verbal swing at them on his way down. Mos can't be happy with the criticism that has come his way from ALL sides.

When Mos "inherited" this case, I think upon review he saw how compelling it was against the three and so he felt that any new evidence would suffice to break them if they were separated and in fear of exaggerated "touted" new evidence. I honestly think he felt they would turn against each other. He just needed a break and the arrests were the way he thought he could obtain it.

He was wrong. Way wrong. That strategy does not accurately measure the degree of Paulus' influence and direction, or the impact of their attorneys. It miscalculates the level of fear that was relieved as they walked out of jail and were told if they kept their mouth shut, it would be OK. That strategy also did not reflect the corrupt involvement of ALE in protecting against the truth ever coming out, and it was thrown right back in that soup where there was reason for ALE to protect itself at this point.

Too many layers have covered the whole thing for Aruba to ever pony up and do the right thing. Their mindset of truth being the answer for both the family and for themselves just does not exist. That's a scary, scary, thing.

Morning CBC...no swipes from me...only applause

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: December 20, 2007, 11:10:35 AM »

Anyone know much about Paulus' lawyer Mr A. J. Swaen? Is he the bank and Minister Swaen? TIA

Yes, same one, Mum.

But they have different initials....??
Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs--Nilo J.J. Swaen
http://www.kabga.aw/en/index.php?page=nieuws

Paulus's lawyer= A. J. Swaen
http://arubayp.com/classpage/1/2/3/4/mcid-168/yellowsearch.html

You are correct.  They are brothers, needed more coffee, sorry.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: December 20, 2007, 11:11:38 AM »

Lala's Are these Lorenzo's gardeners?

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
DirtyHand has walked through the maze
He knows of the forbidden fruit
and the gardeners

I don't think so.  Lorenzo was not a significant person in all this as far as I can tell at the moment. 

Actually it was a simple crime...yes, I know many will be shocked that I said it...but it really was a date rape gone bad....it was the side activity that has led to the massive cover up...too many people involved in similar things and these people are in power.  Joran planned to have sex with Natalee that night.  The combination of alcohol and drugs led to this colossal mess where we have since learned more about that place than we ever thought possible.  It's the "other" things that happened after Natalee died that is the problem here and they kept it up to save their respective rear ends and it's come full circle back to bite them in said tushie. Paulus stepped in and threatened to tell all and he knew he had the goods to make it all go away...it did.   

You can trace the entire scenario by looking at those statements and the timelines.  3 perps screwed up and had it not been for Paulus the same 3 would have gone to jail if for no other reason than to keep them quiet.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #866 on: December 20, 2007, 11:11:59 AM »

Holy I was see this. Joran in De Gouden Kooien, that would be funny!

Good Morning, NYC,

What is this Gouden Kooien?  I know it is the Good something and I can't imagine Joran in anything good.

the nearest I can come up with is the Golden cage

Exactly that is the translating. Golden cage.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 20, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »

I am confused by this headline, that is repeated.

Aruba to Detail Evidence in Holloway Case
Aruba Prosecutors to Detail Evidence Against 3 in Dismissed Natalee Holloway Case
By MARGARET WEVER

How can they say they "haven't" closed the case, and then release all the evidence?  We were not told over and over again that no info could be released, because if it was it COULD NEVER be used in a trial???  Are they doing this now, so the evidence can't be used if they find Natalee's body?  I am so irritated by the continual false information or the aruban gov. can and can not do legally. 

Morning AZ...please move to the confused line....right behind me

Rest in Peace Caylee

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #868 on: December 20, 2007, 11:13:35 AM »

I have to go for Dinnertime, BRB!

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: December 20, 2007, 11:14:11 AM »

News conference is on now, but in Dutch.  Please update as soon as you see something on TV in English or get a translation.  This is the only blog I can get to from work.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 20, 2007, 11:15:09 AM »

Per Glenda at RU - Press conference in Aruba should be right now

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 20, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »

I have to go for Dinnertime, BRB!

TTYL NYC...will get emails answered today...I promise

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 20, 2007, 11:16:39 AM »

Not releasing any information was "policy" under Theresa Croes.  Evidently the new one has a different "policy" in this regard.  It was never actual written law.

So no live coverage?  Bummer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #873 on: December 20, 2007, 11:18:01 AM »

Mos speaks perfect English..........I wish he'd do the press conference to an American audience. The attention surrounds Natalee and she is American.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 20, 2007, 11:20:22 AM »

A front page poster is saying CNN has a briefing right now about the new evidence??

You can watch live from:

http://www.cnn.com/

in Dutch
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: December 20, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »

Well, somebody just go ahead and slap me up side the head, but I'm going to venture out on this limb one more time.............and wait for it to break in under me.

I think Mos will make a case for JK2's guilt in the press conference. Oh, they're released as suspects, but I think he'll provide a verbal swing at them on his way down. Mos can't be happy with the criticism that has come his way from ALL sides.

When Mos "inherited" this case, I think upon review he saw how compelling it was against the three and so he felt that any new evidence would suffice to break them if they were separated and in fear of exaggerated "touted" new evidence. I honestly think he felt they would turn against each other. He just needed a break and the arrests were the way he thought he could obtain it.

He was wrong. Way wrong. That strategy does not accurately measure the degree of Paulus' influence and direction, or the impact of their attorneys. It miscalculates the level of fear that was relieved as they walked out of jail and were told if they kept their mouth shut, it would be OK. That strategy also did not reflect the corrupt involvement of ALE in protecting against the truth ever coming out, and it was thrown right back in that soup where there was reason for ALE to protect itself at this point.

Too many layers have covered the whole thing for Aruba to ever pony up and do the right thing. Their mindset of truth being the answer for both the family and for themselves just does not exist. That's a scary, scary, thing.

Morning CBC...no swipes from me...only applause

No swipes from me either CBB. Mos found out the hard way what we've known all along. There is no justice on the Devil's Island of Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: December 20, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »

A front page poster is saying CNN has a briefing right now about the new evidence??

You can watch live from:

http://www.cnn.com/

in Dutch

Well, how open and truthful is that?  Speak to us in English...it's the American girl and her family that need to know this...in Dutch it's always a translation problem...somethings never change.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 20, 2007, 11:30:20 AM »

I am confused by this headline, that is repeated.

Aruba to Detail Evidence in Holloway Case
Aruba Prosecutors to Detail Evidence Against 3 in Dismissed Natalee Holloway Case
By MARGARET WEVER

How can they say they "haven't" closed the case, and then release all the evidence?  We were not told over and over again that no info could be released, because if it was it COULD NEVER be used in a trial???  Are they doing this now, so the evidence can't be used if they find Natalee's body?  I am so irritated by the continual false information or the aruban gov. can and can not do legally. 

Morning AZ...please move to the confused line....right behind me

No confusion. We have been lied to about how the Dutch system operates over and over again. Just when we think we've got it figured out they change the rules. It's called being bullshitted.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 20, 2007, 11:31:06 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream3

Aruba prosecutor briefing
Prosecutors will divulge evidence they gathered over the past eight months in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 20, 2007, 11:31:41 AM »

Mos speaks perfect English..........I wish he'd do the press conference to an American audience. The attention surrounds Natalee and she is American.

He wants to catch a plane out before it's translated.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.