May 17, 2024, 03:15:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 587308 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 30, 2008, 05:57:44 PM »

Orange County Sheriff's Office answers questions

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7096243&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(Snip)
Padilla:  "The only thing we know is what was told to us by the family, that the father died, I guess, about a year ago, somewhere in the Carolinas in a car accident.  So, no.  We've obviously not spoken to the father or his family."

It doesn't appear that Jesus Ortiz would be the father of Caylee then. He was killed in May 2007 near UCF in Florida.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: July 30, 2008, 05:58:33 PM »

I'm perplexed who the Anthony's do not have 50,ooo dollars anywhere.

No equity in the house? no CDs, bonds, 401ks - what's up with that?

Surely they must know someone or have a relative that has some money. 50 grand seems like a lot of money, but in reality, all that bond / bail money is doing is ensure Casey shows up for hearings and a possible trial on neglect and obstruction at this point.

She would not be getting bail on murder 1 ... so this might be her last chance at freedom for a while if no one coughs up the cash.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: July 30, 2008, 06:01:09 PM »

Rob I think I did, she was on the corner of Fig and Newton 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: July 30, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »

Surely they must know someone or have a relative that has some money. 50 grand seems like a lot of money, but in reality, all that bond / bail money is doing is ensure Casey shows up for hearings and a possible trial on neglect and obstruction at this point.

She would not be getting bail on murder 1 ... so this might be her last chance at freedom for a while if no one coughs up the cash.
They aren't in great financial shape to begin with and seem to not have really great credit. I believe that Baez said the 50k wasn't so much the problem, it was coming up with the collateral to cover the remaining 90% of the bond.
jmho
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: July 30, 2008, 06:04:13 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7096243&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(Snip)
Padilla:  "The only thing we know is what was told to us by the family, that the father died, I guess, about a year ago, somewhere in the Carolinas in a car accident.  So, no.  We've obviously not spoken to the father or his family."

It doesn't appear that Jesus Ortiz would be the father of Caylee then. He was killed in May 2007 near UCF in Florida.

I'm getting the feeling that the father may never be identified... who in their right mind leaves the father off of a birth cert? (I know I know - Casey is a nutbag).

isn't that psychotically damaging to Caylee later in life?

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 30, 2008, 06:08:14 PM »

In Cindy Anthony's

7/22 TESTIMONY

Under oath, she clearly says she and Caylee

visited a relative at an assisted living facility,

> AND SIGNED THEMSELVES IN, in the visitor book.

Date: 7/15/2008  Father's Day

Isn't Fathers day IN JUNE?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #746 on: July 30, 2008, 06:11:24 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY: I believe she is alive when Casey handed her off to the baby-sitter. At this point, I just hope to god that no one has done anything to her.

yep, everyone with the first name Zenaida is now a suspect in lil Cindy's eyes.

Didn't I just say that this is the fall person?

Zenaida you are about to get jacked!!!
I thought WTH when Cindy said that....she believes Caylee was alive when handed off to the babysitter???As oposed to dead when she was handed off to the babysitter?
Anyway,I agree with that forensic guy in the interview,that we will know for sure when the results come back on the car.IF the results are no human remains.....I'll be thinking maybe her other GrandMa did kidnap her.

Hi Karma

hey, I'm not sure how much you know about the Madeline McCann case, but the Renault Scenic the McCanns were using had a few human remains hits.

What's odd about this McCann scenario is that the car was rented 25 days after Madeleine disappeared. So, someone who have had to have dug her up and placed her in the boot of the car where the minor samples were found - and - that's just what some people allege.

I think it will be interesting to see what happens when the results come back in Caylee's case.

The difference here would be obviously Casey was using the car before - during and after, unlike the McCanns who only rented the car 25 days later.
Hi Rob
I did read a bit about missing Madeleine but kinda lost interest.I don't really trust what they say they found in the rental car as that case reminded me a bit of aruba.....gotta protect that tourism.
I wonder how long before the results are back?They just annouced a bit ago that the judge denied the release of jailhouse phone calls to the media.The family's atty stated that if the family cannot talk in private to Casey then that could harm the family's investigation....lol...the judge said something like"the investigation doesn't work that way"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: July 30, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »

Observation:

This afternoon on FoxNews they were talking about the case and the "new" photos.  They mentioned how great their reporters were to dig up the photos.     This is exactly why I don't like doing them any favors.  They don't give credit to anyone.  Their "reporters" that get paid pretty darn good money, are being fed information for free by people like us.  I just kindof irks me that they don't even acknowledge the people who send them the links, whoever they are (SM, Websleuths, HFTM, etc etc)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: July 30, 2008, 06:17:22 PM »

(Snip)

Good catch!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 30, 2008, 06:19:05 PM »

Fundraiser Being Planned

http://www.perfectdj.biz/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 30, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »

THE PSYCHOPATH - The Mask of Sanity

Special Research Project of the Quantum Future School

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their consciences will most likely remain undiscovered.

How will you live your life?

What will you do with your huge and secret advantage, and with the corresponding handicap of other people (conscience)?

The answer will depend largely on just what your desires happen to be, because people are not all the same. Even the profoundly unscrupulous are not all the same. Some people - whether they have a conscience or not - favor the ease of inertia, while others are filled with dreams and wild ambitions. Some human beings are brilliant and talented, some are dull-witted, and most, conscience or not, are somewhere in between. There are violent people and nonviolent ones, individuals who are motivated by blood lust and those who have no such appetites. [...]

Provided you are not forcibly stopped, you can do anything at all.

If you are born at the right time, with some access to family fortune, and you have a special talent for whipping up other people's hatred and sense of deprivation, you can arrange to kill large numbers of unsuspecting people. With enough money, you can accomplish this from far away, and you can sit back safely and watch in satisfaction. [...]

Crazy and frightening - and real, in about 4 percent of the population....

The prevalence rate for anorexic eating disorders is estimated a 3.43 percent, deemed to be nearly epidemic, and yet this figure is a fraction lower than the rate for antisocial personality. The high-profile disorders classed as schizophrenia occur in only about 1 percent of [the population] - a mere quarter of the rate of antisocial personality - and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say that the rate of colon cancer in the United States, considered "alarmingly high," is about 40 per 100,000 - one hundred times lower than the rate of antisocial personality.

The high incidence of sociopathy in human society has a profound effect on the rest of us who must live on this planet, too, even those of us who have not been clinically traumatized. The individuals who constitute this 4 percent drain our relationships, our bank accounts, our accomplishments, our self-esteem, our very peace on earth.

Yet surprisingly, many people know nothing about this disorder, or if they do, they think only in terms of violent psychopathy - murderers, serial killers, mass murderers - people who have conspicuously broken the law many times over, and who, if caught, will be imprisoned, maybe even put to death by our legal system.

We are not commonly aware of, nor do we usually identify, the larger number of nonviolent sociopaths among us, people who often are not blatant lawbreakers, and against whom our formal legal system provides little defense.

Most of us would not imagine any correspondence between conceiving an ethnic genocide and, say, guiltlessly lying to one's boss about a coworker. But the psychological correspondence is not only there; it is chilling. Simple and profound, the link is the absence of the inner mechanism that beats up on us, emotionally speaking, when we make a choice we view as immoral, unethical, neglectful, or selfish.

Most of us feel mildly guilty if we eat the last piece of cake in the kitchen, let alone what we would feel if we intentionally and methodically set about to hurt another person.

Those who have no conscience at all are a group unto themselves, whether they be homicidal tyrants or merely ruthless social snipers.

The presence or absence of conscience is a deep human division, arguably more significant than intelligence, race, or even gender.

What differentiates a sociopath who lives off the labors of others from one who occasionally robs convenience stores, or from one who is a contemporary robber baron - or what makes the difference betwen an ordinary bully and a sociopathic murderer - is nothing more than social status, drive, intellect, blood lust, or simple opportunity.

What distinguishes all of these people from the rest of us is an utterly empty hole in the psyche, where there should be the most evolved of all humanizing functions. [Martha Stout, Ph.D., The Sociopath Next Door] (highly recommended)

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 30, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »

Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #752 on: July 30, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »

Judge OKs Release Of Calls

Also Tuesday, A judge denied a motion to suppress jailhouse phone calls and information in the case.

Baez said he wanted to block the public from hearing calls the woman makes from jail or from seeing who visits her because it could hurt the search for her daughter, Caylee.

Baez said if the family can't speak with Casey Anthony freely, it could slow or prevent anyone from finding her. He also told the judge if he denied the motion, he was playing with fire.
"Your position, Mr. Baez, seems to be, 'Just trust us. We are trying to do an investigation here and if get anything we will tell you about it. Just trust us.' Well, it just doesn't work that way," Judge Stan Strickland said.
Lawyers representing the sheriff's office argued that detectives are in charge of the investigation and they decide whether it is for release, Local 6 reported.

Strickland then denied the motion.

"When push comes to shove in a case like this, I'm going to err on the side of the First Amendment every time and I'm going to do so by denying your motion and that is going to be it," Strickland said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
http://www.local6.com/news/17033163/detail.html

::::snickering::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 30, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »

(Snip)

I'm getting the feeling that the father may never be identified... who in their right mind leaves the father off of a birth cert? (I know I know - Casey is a nutbag).

isn't that psychotically damaging to Caylee later in life?

Rob if he was the Daddy then Caylee would have been getting his SS check.
But only if his name was on the birth certificate .

I bet she just didn't know who the daddy was. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: July 30, 2008, 06:51:36 PM »

This MySpace is bizarre. It's MarsHal Walker from NC, one of Casey's MySpace Friends.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=282952388

One of his pictures is a screen capture of Casey at a hearing with the caption "Great, that judge was a client".
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=282952388&albumId=508702

Is this how she made her living?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: July 30, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »

FOX has new audio tapes.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 30, 2008, 07:16:23 PM »

O/T

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM
Eastern - Guests Include Drew Peterson, Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax

Dana delivers a huge show this week with the following guests and topics:

* Drew Peterson (husband of missing Stacy Ann Peterson) and his
attorney Joel Brodsky ask, “Is Len Wawczak Drew Peterson’s Mark
Fuhrman?” With the recent revelations regarding apparent undercover
recordings made of Drew Peterson, will the media’s coverage of this hurt
or help Drew Peterson?
    * Robin Sax, LA County District Attorney, will join us to analyze the
discussion immediately afterwards.

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT - HERE - AT 9PM EASTERN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 30, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »

Guess no one in the family trusts her. That would be my guess....no one has 50 grand to throw away because Casey doesn't show up for court when summoned.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #758 on: July 30, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

In Cindy Anthony's

7/22 TESTIMONY

Not in Poland!

...yes, my badddd   June = Baby Daddy Day

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: July 30, 2008, 08:16:52 PM »

In Cindy Anthony's

7/22 TESTIMONY

Not in Poland!

...yes, my badddd   June = Baby Daddy Day

it's getting to the point when ever I see Casey I hear this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R4rhY3qZ8

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.