May 21, 2024, 05:56:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 184842 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: December 02, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »

http://shop.ebay.com/bringkyronhome/m.html

Kyron's ebay site

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 02, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »

A bit off topic but I wanted to make a point.

I know a lot of people have talked about LE in all of the missing cases. Some have been positive, and some have been questionable. I want to share something that happened to me personally.

About 15 years ago, my best friend had a very close friend, whom also was a friend of mine. Let's call her friend A. Well, she got pregnant, shortly after her marriage. She gave birth early to a son and had complications in her delivery. The baby ended up with severe brain damage.

After a few months, friend A was having a hard time emotionally, trying to deal with her new baby because of all of the medical problems. She vocally stated that she didn't want to have to deal with it any more. After seeing this sweet baby I told her that I would adopt him since she clearly could not handle his medical problems.

Two days later, the baby died. I spoke with my BF, friend B, and she confessed to me that friend A had laid on top of the child and suffocated him. BTW, I recorded and made notes of the many conversations. I was horrified. I gave her a way out and she chose to murder her own son.

I immediately notified a friend of mine that was a detective. Then I called LE and the DA of what happened. I sent them the recorded tapes and a copy of all of my notes. I called several times a week and was ignored. My calls were ignored.

I came to find out that friend A's father worked for the coroners office and nothing ever happened. No charges were filed and they ruled that he died from medical conditions. To this day, I still have those notes and the recordings went poof.

My point here is, even though in general, I believe in LE's work and dedication, sometimes there are cases that are covered up, and child murders fall within the cracks. Again, I'm not making a judgment on them in general, I'm just sharing what happened to me.

How absolutely devastatingly tragic!!!!  I am so very sorry, and thank you for TRYING anyway.  I can't even imagine what that must have been like for you.  /hugs
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 02, 2010, 10:14:51 PM »

Blink seems to think this man and his associates are the key to this. There is some interesting research on this man over there.

There are a few things about him that seem hinky to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he is tied into this some how.

Puzzler, do we know if the woman and 2 children missing which by the way one of the child's birthday is close to the time Kyron went missing which I find odd, is this the wife of RS or one of his associates? LE had said they were investigating somebody previous to Kyron going missing, I wonder if it was this man? When was the woman and children reported missing? I know it took a month, but do you know when?

There has been a lot of good research going on about this subject on BOC.

The 911 call Terri made on RS was early May...later in May, Elsy and children left (don't know how/where) and early June Kyron is gone, too.  However, (as far as I understand it) Elsy and children were not reported "missing" until late "July" (20 something...24,25, etc.) (which is not a month - but 2 months later).  Police (per Blink) have been looking for Elsy. Elsy is thought to be the wife of RS.  It's hard to track down because of alias' and by culture, Mexican women use their maiden last name as well as their married last name (gets very complicated and convoluted).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 02, 2010, 10:33:43 PM »

Dear Star,   
  Thanks so much for your courage in sharing your story with us.
  I'm just so frustrated with LE right now and though I hate to hear of other people's suffering, at least I can find comfort because 'misery loves company'! Ugh. And, I'm miserable right now because I think things are being ignored by LE. 
  Thanks again. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 03, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »

http://bringkyronhome.org/findkyron/Events/Holiday%20Card%20Challenge.htm

<snipped>
I would like to challenge all 85,000 members of this facebook page to give a gift of your time to help bring Kyron home.  As you get ready to send out your holiday cards, won't you PLEASE go to www.BringKyronHome.org and print up some of the small flyers that have been made especially for this challenge.  I challenge each of you to put a flyer of Kyron in your holiday cards when you send them off.  The potential for getting Kyron's face and information around the globe is very good if we all do this!  The flyers have been reduced in size so that it will be more economical for you to print up and cut out as many as you need.
<snipped>

Carrie McGonigle, Amber Dubois mom,  sent a pamphlet to every law enforcement agency across the U.S.A. I wonder if Kyron's parents can get the funding to do something like this?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 03, 2010, 12:56:29 AM »

Dear Star,   
  I'm just so frustrated with LE right now and though I hate to hear of other people's suffering, at least I can find comfort because 'misery loves company'! Ugh. And, I'm miserable right now because I think things are being ignored by LE. 
  Thanks again. 

I think you meant sassifras, who was the courageous one.  hugs!  But I certainly do join you in being VERY frustrated with LE's mystery strategy and foot-dragging!  I can't believe it's already been six months, and I'm terrified for little Kyron about the implications of that sort of time having passed. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #866 on: December 03, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »

This as on FB, Missing Kyron Horman this morning, love it!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: December 03, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »

I saw that this morning too Nana. I love it as well! Every morning when I sign on to facebook I see Kyron's angel face. I want him brought home!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 03, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »

Blink seems to think this man and his associates are the key to this. There is some interesting research on this man over there.

There are a few things about him that seem hinky to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he is tied into this some how.

Puzzler, do we know if the woman and 2 children missing which by the way one of the child's birthday is close to the time Kyron went missing which I find odd, is this the wife of RS or one of his associates? LE had said they were investigating somebody previous to Kyron going missing, I wonder if it was this man? When was the woman and children reported missing? I know it took a month, but do you know when?

The 911 call Terri made on RS was early May...later in May, Elsy and children left (don't know how/where) and early June Kyron is gone, too.  However, (as far as I understand it) Elsy and children were not reported "missing" until late "July" (20 something...24,25, etc.) (which is not a month - but 2 months later).  Police (per Blink) have been looking for Elsy. Elsy is thought to be the wife of RS.  It's hard to track down because of alias' and by culture, Mexican women use their maiden last name as well as their married last name (gets very complicated and convoluted).

I just cannot see this not being apart of it all, I just can't. There is a woman and 2 children missing who is associated with a person close to this case which has a child missing. I can see why Blink states to follow RS and his associates. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: December 03, 2010, 12:24:07 PM »

http://bringkyronhome.org/findkyron/Events/Holiday%20Card%20Challenge.htm

<snipped>
I would like to challenge all 85,000 members of this facebook page to give a gift of your time to help bring Kyron home.  As you get ready to send out your holiday cards, won't you PLEASE go to www.BringKyronHome.org and print up some of the small flyers that have been made especially for this challenge.  I challenge each of you to put a flyer of Kyron in your holiday cards when you send them off.  The potential for getting Kyron's face and information around the globe is very good if we all do this!  The flyers have been reduced in size so that it will be more economical for you to print up and cut out as many as you need.
<snipped>

Carrie McGonigle, Amber Dubois mom,  sent a pamphlet to every law enforcement agency across the U.S.A. I wonder if Kyron's parents can get the funding to do something like this?

I have posted this before, it is a great idea and one I think Kyrons family should do. What is the fund raising for, does anyone know? Are they funding a private search?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #870 on: December 03, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »

I just cannot see this not being apart of it all, I just can't. There is a woman and 2 children missing who is associated with a person close to this case which has a child missing. I can see why Blink states to follow RS and his associates. 
Well, if there isn't a connection it sure must be one heck of a coincident. If that is true that the police are looking for Elsy, there sure has to be a very good reason. I mean is she just left with the kids, to get away from her husband, would the police even bother?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: December 03, 2010, 03:19:55 PM »

Well, if there isn't a connection it sure must be one heck of a coincident. If that is true that the police are looking for Elsy, there sure has to be a very good reason. I mean is she just left with the kids, to get away from her husband, would the police even bother?

I know right? And to the fact she left in May and was not reported as missing until July, when the investigation for Kyron took a turn, then does that tell us this man, RS was saying his wife and children left back in May and you can't speak to them because now I don't where they are? I think the police wanted to speak to them. So are they in hiding or are they missing?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: December 03, 2010, 03:29:22 PM »

Do you or anybody know if they have searched in Mexico? I would assume family in mexico has been contacted or she would not be considered missing. So I think LE wanted to speak to the wife but couldn't. I think RS had said his wife left in May and didn't know where she is, perhaps creating a time line. I think she was reported missing because of the Kyron investigation. I think it is one of the cases LE was speaking about when he mentioned parallel investigations. So are they considering this woman took Kyron or are they considering RS disappeared his wife, children and Kyron? I suppose that is the question isn't it.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: December 03, 2010, 03:36:17 PM »

This as on FB, Missing Kyron Horman this morning, love it!

Aww what a cute picture. He is adorable although I have to say he looks like so many other little kids. I bet there are reports of sightings everywhere for this little frog man.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 03, 2010, 03:50:58 PM »

Dear Star,   
  Thanks again. 

I think you meant sassifras, who was the courageous one.  hugs!  But I certainly do join you in being VERY frustrated with LE's mystery strategy and foot-dragging!  I can't believe it's already been six months, and I'm terrified for little Kyron about the implications of that sort of time having passed. 

Thanks, Star! 
Oo-oo-oo-ps, Yes, I meant to direct that post to Melisb, and also to Sassi.
Thanks for your support re: LE, though!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: December 03, 2010, 03:55:47 PM »

Do you or anybody know if they have searched in Mexico? I would assume family in mexico has been contacted or she would not be considered missing. So I think LE wanted to speak to the wife but couldn't. I think RS had said his wife left in May and didn't know where she is, perhaps creating a time line. I think she was reported missing because of the Kyron investigation. I think it is one of the cases LE was speaking about when he mentioned parallel investigations. So are they considering this woman took Kyron or are they considering RS disappeared his wife, children and Kyron? I suppose that is the question isn't it.

TG & Puzzler & Monks,

Thanks for keeping this at the forefront.  Very hinky, indeed and should not be forgotten. 

Many thanks,

K. Cat

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #876 on: December 03, 2010, 04:07:05 PM »

Please excuse my ignorance, but who is RS?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 03, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »

Murder for hire landscaper Rudy Sanchez
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: December 03, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »

Murder for hire landscaper Rudy Sanchez

LOL I'm glad Nut44x4 asked - because I didn't know either.  Now that I do know, WTH??  How can they NOT be looking into that?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: December 03, 2010, 04:35:07 PM »

RS is Rudy Sanchez, the landscaper Terri hired to take down blackberry bushes in the Horman's yard.  The landscaper that is involved in the alleged MFH plot and the LS that Terri called 911 on in May and that was livid with Terri for having made that call because he is in the U.S. illegally.  Then LE showed up at his house in connection with the 911 call and his wife was there.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.