May 21, 2024, 10:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 712167 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: June 26, 2011, 03:21:06 PM »

craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: June 26, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »

Wow!  I can't tell....Looks like Cindy in the center.  Perhaps one of the young girls is the one she babysat.  Could this be in reference to a possible "fake Caylee at the door" photo? 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: June 26, 2011, 03:22:48 PM »

when Sindy testified about Caylee's playhouse she said that her and Lee had purchased it.  I found that a little odd at the time, considering horseface had a great job as an event planner. (snark)  We know George is allergic to work, so he probably never contributed to anything monetarily.  Sindy knew horseface wasn't working.  Just another tidbit to prove it.  

So, after the latest round of testilying (love that new word!) by the Scamthonys I do believe that we may have our answer as to why no father was ever named for Caylee.  Why these lazy money-grabbing thieving manipulators never went after the sperm donor for money, support, or even for horseface to get a weekend or two "off" by dumping her baby with the no-named sperm donor so she could go party or whore around. She told them Lee was the daddy, whether he was or not.  

Yes O4Bull..I heard that also.  ICA was supposed to buy the cake..that was her contribution.  lol  However, Shirley (Cindy's mother) was there and left her purse out (shame on her) so ICA stole a check to buy the cake.  We only know that because Shirley said that in her 'interview' that was taped.

Wonder how many other 'guests' ICA stole from?  

Some really smart monkey put another piece of the puzzle together for me..wish I could remember who, because I am eternally grateful.  It has really bugged me all along that this family had a boatload of 'secrets' and went through everything I could think of  as to what it could possibly be...and after I read that post, that it was CASEY...it all fell into place for me.  We will NEVER know how evil she was throughout her life, but IMO someone doesn't commit murder as their first crime.

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I don't know why I am back on this tangent,but I have always felt somehow KC was connected to that murder whether by act or insinuation that Caylee met the same fate there. I have often wondered if Caylee saw something connected to it and told it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: June 26, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 26, 2011, 03:25:02 PM »

Remember it was LEE who wanted Casey to speak in code and this was when CAYLEE WAS STILL THOUGHT TO BE MISSING.

Lee has always been a question to me. Even though I think her dad did scare her on the 24th and she did dump Caylee in the woods I have always wondered if Lee knows more than anyone. They were close and he did take her to Bozo's office a lot.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: June 26, 2011, 03:25:54 PM »

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: June 26, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »

Whose apartment did Casey go to just to take a bath around the time all of this was happening?  Jesse or Ricardo?  Was some old boyfriend--not Tony L.

How did she get so dirty all ofa sudden so as to need an emergency bath?  Handling decomp would be my guess.

I believe it was Jesse.
Thought she left Caylee's bag there too, but not sure on this.

Not positive, but I thought she took a shower at Jesse's . She left Caylee's bag at Chris Stutz.... at least that is the way I am remembering it...

Taken from Jesse Grunds interview:
 ******snipped*******
 17 EE: Alright. We're in July.
 18 JG: Alright.
 19 EE: Ba-da-boom. July 1st. You said this was a strange day. Tell me about it today.
 20 JG: Uh, 10:15 I received a phone call, I was still alseep, from Casey's cell phone,
 21 uhm, [BLACKED OUT] Uhm, she shows up as CMA in my phone. Uhm, I was still
 22 asleep. Uhm, Casey called me and asked me uhm, "Please, I need a favor."
 23 And I, I uhm, asked her what the favor was. She said, "Well I need to take a
 24 shower before I go to work. I was staying at Tony's but I don't have the key to
 25 get back into his place and uhm, I can't go to my parents' place to take a
 shower." I expecting to see Caylee with her when she came by. I said, "Okay,
 2 fine. You can come over and take a shower."
 Uhm, she arrives at 10:39. Calls
 3 me when she gets to the door. I come open the door for her. She doesn't look
 4 like someone who needs to take a shower. She looks normal, cleaned up. She's
 5 got a bag with her, it looked like it has clothers in it, and went in to take a shower.
 6 Left the door half open, went in and took a shower in my bedroom. I stayed in
 7 the living room, playing a video game, watching television. Uh, and then she
 8 came out and sat around until about twelve o'clock, uhm, watching television with
 9 me. Uhm, at, at some point between when she got out of the shower and twelve
 10 o'clock my roommate arrived home and saw her and met her for the first time.
 11 Uhm, and then she left.

I never noticed before that in line 21 "she shows up as CMA in my phone"....so guessing he and Lee called her CMA...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: June 26, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »

It's Caylee, Cindy in the middle and to the right is Casey with blonde hair.

We need Klassend to enlarge it properly. I'm a duffuss.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: June 26, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »

yesterday AM

Casey looks at computer, Bozo dissapointed, Mason Eyeing Bozo like hes supid IMO

Was this picture taken (captured) after Bozo was denied the opportunity to present the witness, when JA objected?  Was it before Mason approached the judge alone?    To me it looks like Mason is saying...well bozo, you have done it now! I think he felt he had to talk to the judge.  Love to know what was on that computer that has Casey so intensly studing it.  I do not think we will know what the "legal issue" was that delayed the trial.

yes and I think it was after casey came back in the second time and also already went into chambers
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: June 26, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »

Whose apartment did Casey go to just to take a bath around the time all of this was happening?  Jesse or Ricardo?  Was some old boyfriend--not Tony L.

How did she get so dirty all ofa sudden so as to need an emergency bath?  Handling decomp would be my guess.

I believe it was Jesse.

Not positive, but I thought she took a shower at Jesse's . She left Caylee's bag at Chris Stutz.... at least that is the way I am remembering it...

When did Chris come in the picture.
I can't keep all these guys straight.
Was he the one that kc called after in jail and Chris's parents told him not to talk to kc?

I know what you mean....so many men so little time.......but that is how I remember it...I very well could be wrong...I could never have juggled all those men...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: June 26, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »

yesterday AM

Casey looks at computer, Bozo dissapointed, Mason Eyeing Bozo like hes supid IMO

Was this picture taken (captured) after Bozo was denied the opportunity to present the witness, when JA objected?  Was it before Mason approached the judge alone?    To me it looks like Mason is saying...well bozo, you have done it now! I think he felt he had to talk to the judge.  Love to know what was on that computer that has Casey so intensly studing it.  I do not think we will know what the "legal issue" was that delayed the trial.

yes and I think it was after casey came back in the second time and also already went into chambers

Might be wishful thinking, but Jose looks "busted" to me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: June 26, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »

when Sindy testified about Caylee's playhouse she said that her and Lee had purchased it.  I found that a little odd at the time, considering horseface had a great job as an event planner. (snark)  We know George is allergic to work, so he probably never contributed to anything monetarily.  Sindy knew horseface wasn't working.  Just another tidbit to prove it.  

So, after the latest round of testilying (love that new word!) by the Scamthonys I do believe that we may have our answer as to why no father was ever named for Caylee.  Why these lazy money-grabbing thieving manipulators never went after the sperm donor for money, support, or even for horseface to get a weekend or two "off" by dumping her baby with the no-named sperm donor so she could go party or whore around. She told them Lee was the daddy, whether he was or not.  

Yes O4Bull..I heard that also.  ICA was supposed to buy the cake..that was her contribution.  lol  However, Shirley (Cindy's mother) was there and left her purse out (shame on her) so ICA stole a check to buy the cake.  We only know that because Shirley said that in her 'interview' that was taped.

Wonder how many other 'guests' ICA stole from?  

Some really smart monkey put another piece of the puzzle together for me..wish I could remember who, because I am eternally grateful.  It has really bugged me all along that this family had a boatload of 'secrets' and went through everything I could think of  as to what it could possibly be...and after I read that post, that it was CASEY...it all fell into place for me.  We will NEVER know how evil she was throughout her life, but IMO someone doesn't commit murder as their first crime.

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I don't know why I am back on this tangent,but I have always felt somehow KC was connected to that murder whether by act or insinuation that Caylee met the same fate there. I have often wondered if Caylee saw something connected to it and told it.

Turbo, I had forgotten about her, but I do remember having those same suspicions about that...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: June 26, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »

I believe it was Jesse.

Taken from Jesse Grunds interview:
 ******snipped*******
 17 EE: Alright. We're in July.
 18 JG: Alright.
 19 EE: Ba-da-boom. July 1st. You said this was a strange day. Tell me about it today.
 20 JG: Uh, 10:15 I received a phone call, I was still alseep, from Casey's cell phone,
 21 uhm, [BLACKED OUT] Uhm, she shows up as CMA in my phone. Uhm, I was still
 22 asleep. Uhm, Casey called me and asked me uhm, "Please, I need a favor."
 23 And I, I uhm, asked her what the favor was. She said, "Well I need to take a
 24 shower before I go to work. I was staying at Tony's but I don't have the key to
 25 get back into his place and uhm, I can't go to my parents' place to take a
 shower." I expecting to see Caylee with her when she came by. I said, "Okay,
 2 fine. You can come over and take a shower."
 Uhm, she arrives at 10:39. Calls
 3 me when she gets to the door. I come open the door for her. She doesn't look
 4 like someone who needs to take a shower. She looks normal, cleaned up. She's
 5 got a bag with her, it looked like it has clothers in it, and went in to take a shower.
 6 Left the door half open, went in and took a shower in my bedroom. I stayed in
 7 the living room, playing a video game, watching television. Uh, and then she
 8 came out and sat around until about twelve o'clock, uhm, watching television with
 9 me. Uhm, at, at some point between when she got out of the shower and twelve
 10 o'clock my roommate arrived home and saw her and met her for the first time.
 11 Uhm, and then she left.

I never noticed before that in line 21 "she shows up as CMA in my phone"....so guessing he and Lee called her CMA...

good catch on that uh huh see
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: June 26, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »

It says from friday , I wish I knew what time.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: June 26, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »

Yes.... I cannot get my laptop any closer to my face.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: June 26, 2011, 03:35:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28355927/index.html

I found the defense team very solemn yesterday when they first came in before things happened or didn't happen. Casey was not interested in anyone either. Very strained I guess you could say.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: June 26, 2011, 03:36:34 PM »

Snip....

Turbothink

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

I remembered the Park.  Your saying this person was killed june 9th 08?
The one that told ca to take Caylee away from kc, right.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if kc has killed in the past.
I'm getting a head of my self.
Judge Strickland, dick tracy(hehe) and Dr. G, all had kc's number right off the back.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: June 26, 2011, 03:37:15 PM »

This article speculates that Rivera might be part of the Saturday problem.
Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1348028&srvc=news&position=recent
We can only hope.   

Geraldo Rivera is a putz. He was on FOX News last night with Judge Jeanine Pirro and when intereviewed about what ahppened in the court, he said he slept though it and never went. Gee Geraldo, is getting up at 7 AM to much work for you to do these days?

Want to know how wrong Geralso has been in the past? He got it wrong with Natalee Holloway and finally came around to SM. What a track record Geraldo.

Scared Monkey’s Welcomes Bill O’Reilly & Geraldo Rivera to the Fold as they Finally Embrace the Aruba Boycott and Date Rape in Natalee Holloway Disappearance

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-bill-oreilly-geraldo-rivera-to-the-fold-as-they-finally-embrace-the-aruba-boycott-and-date-rape-in-natalee-holloway-disappearance/

He opened Al Capone's vault.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: June 26, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »

Yes.... I cannot get my laptop any closer to my face.....
A lot of good ones on that page.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: June 26, 2011, 03:38:57 PM »

With Dr. G that was 6 months with her completed findings....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.