May 06, 2024, 06:06:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 513845 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »

I did her chart about one week ago but wasn't sure where to post it. From what I saw, the witnesses who reported two men dumping a plastic sack of unknown contents in Lake Wohlford is the correct location of the victim. The chart showed she was initially taken in a residential tract and then displaced to the East in water. When I learned there was a Lake Wohlford due east of the abduction site, it all came together.
This is the quote. This particular forensic astrologer thought it was Lake Wohlford but Lake Wohlford is in Valley Center. Maybe she got the lakes confused? This is HORRIBLE! I am hoping she is wrong.
interesting, not sure about it all.. I think Lake Wohlford is near the location he was picked up by LE , ?? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2010, 03:08:54 PM »

Suspect in King's disappearance molested 13-year-old girl in 2000
Gardner was sentenced to six years in prison.

RANCHO BERNARDO — The registered sex offender arrested in the disappearance of Poway teenager Chelsea King was convicted 10 years ago of forcibly molesting a 13-year-old neighbor girl.

John Albert Gardner III, now 30, pleaded guilty in May 2000 to two counts of forcible lewd act on a child and false imprisonment. He was sentenced in September of that year to six years in prison.

Court records show that a psychiatrist who interviewed Gardner said he showed no remorse for his actions. “There is no known treatment for an individual that sexually assaults girls and does not admit to it in any way,” said Dr. Matthew Carroll. “The fact that the defendant takes no responsibility whatsoever for his actions makes him an extremely poor candidate for any sexual offender treatment.”

Gardner, who listed his home address in Lake Elsinore on the Megan’s Law sex offender registry, was arrested at 4:20 p.m. Sunday in King’s disappearance in front of a Mexican restaurant and bar called Hernandez Hide-A-Way in the small community of Del Dios on the west shore of Lake Hodges near Escondido, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said.

Numerous pieces of physical evidence led investigators to Gardner, Gore said. He would not elaborate, stating the investigation is ongoing and that authorities are still trying to find Chelsea, who went to Rancho Bernardo Community Park for a run and never came home.

An arraignment has been set for Wednesday in San Diego Superior Court.

The mood at Poway High School was somber Monday morning as students and staff reacted to news that Gardner had been arrested on suspicion of murder and rape in connection with the disappearance of King, a 17-year-old classmate.

“We’re still hoping for the best, but we’re fearing the worst,” said school counselor Traci Barker-Ball.

At the school, students and staff wore blue shirts to represent the color of Chelsea’s eyes and tied blue ribbons around light poles on campus.

Citing the “very difficult and emotional weekend,” principal Scott Fisher addressed students over the loudspeaker Monday morning, thanking the students for participating in the search efforts.

“I don’t know that I’ve ever been so proud of the school,” he said, his voice cracking at times with emotion. “Students have just been out there caring for one another, and that’s major during a difficult time.”

According to court records in Gardner’s previous conviction, Gardner saw the victim and a 14-year-old friend waiting for a school bus on March 16, 2000, and he offered them a ride. Both girls accepted the offer, but the younger girl also decided to go with Gardner to watch movies at his home.

Gardner started giving the 13-year-old a massage and kissing her as the two were watching “Patch Adams” alone in his townhouse. He then picked her up, placed her on the couch and began rubbing himself against her genital area.

The girl protested, but Gardner persisted, according to the documents.

He brought her upstairs to a bedroom where he got on top of her and continued rubbing and touching her. He also tried to take her pants and underwear off, despite her objections.

Eventually, Gardner said, “You know what, I can’t take this anymore,” and hit the girl repeatedly in the face.

“He had his hand on my mouth and I couldn’t breath(e), and I got pretty fuzzy after he hit me, and I’m not sure if I blacked out,” the girl testified during a preliminary hearing, which is usually the first opportunity prosecutors have to present witnesses in a criminal case.

Wearing only one shoe on and holding her pants up, she was eventually able to run out the door to a neighbor’s house across the street.

Gardner got into his vehicle and drove away. He was found at a nearby gas station and arrested. Gardner told police he had picked the girl up that morning and dropped her off in front of her apartment complex at 8:40 a.m. He claimed he was innocent and blamed the victim’s mother for the beating.

On Sunday, Sheriff Gore said there was “a strong possibility” Gardner may be connected to an attack on a lone female jogger in Rancho Bernardo Community Park the morning of Dec. 27.

He said investigators also were looking into the possibility of a connection between Gardner and Amber Dubois, who disappeared while walking to Escondido High School on Feb. 13, 2009. Amber was 14 at the time.

“We’re leaving no stone unturned,” Gore said.

Chelsea’s parents reported their daughter missing at about 6 p.m. Thursday when she failed to come home from a run at the Rancho Bernardo Community Park. Brent King found his daughter’s locked car in the parking lot at the park.

A missing-person search has continued round-the-clock since then.

At a two-story, tan-colored townhome on Matinal Road in the Westwood neighborhood of Rancho Bernardo Monday morning, extinguished police flares were the only clue that the place had been searched by police overnight.

The dwelling is close to Rancho Bernardo park. Neighbors said Gardner’s mother and stepfather have lived there for about a decade. They said Gardner showed up occasionally and would say hello to nearby residents as he came and went.

“I couldn’t sleep at all last night,” said Jimmy Ashker, who has lived across the street since 1988. He said he recognized Gardner right away when police showed him a photo of the suspect last night.

“I kept playing things over and over in my head. I was just wondering if there was one thing I overlooked that could have made a difference” and led to earlier intervention by law enforcement, Ashker said Monday morning.

Upon hearing a knock on the front door, a man inside the Gardner home said: “Can you get off the property, please?”

In Lake Elsinore, neighbors on Gillette Street — a hillside tract of blue-collar homes overlooking the lake — said Gardner sometimes visited a house owned by his grandmother. They didn’t see any signs of criminal activity there and were surprised by Sunday’s law-enforcement search of the property.

A neighbor said officers were especially interested in a shed behind the two-story house.

MORE...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/28/lake-elsinore-man-arrested-poway-teens-disappearan/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2010, 03:11:29 PM »

Wish I could post pics....Looks like it is a bit north east of Escodondido. It would be on the right of the 15. Not sure where the restaurant is, I think it is to the left of the freeway to the left of Lake Hodges? Lake wahlford Looks like a small lake though.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2010, 03:16:21 PM »

You've got nanners Tracy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »

I did her chart about one week ago but wasn't sure where to post it. From what I saw, the witnesses who reported two men dumping a plastic sack of unknown contents in Lake Wohlford is the correct location of the victim. The chart showed she was initially taken in a residential tract and then displaced to the East in water. When I learned there was a Lake Wohlford due east of the abduction site, it all came together.
This is the quote. This particular forensic astrologer thought it was Lake Wohlford but Lake Wohlford is in Valley Center. Maybe she got the lakes confused? This is HORRIBLE! I am hoping she is wrong.
interesting, not sure about it all.. I think Lake Wohlford is near the location he was picked up by LE , ?? 

Correction~   place where he was taken into custody not in close proximity to L W
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »

Lake Wohlford is a lot smaller than Lake Hidges.
It is northeast of Escondido.

Thanks all for the pics and pic links.

This creep! Psychiastrist said he had no remorse. We know they cannot change.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »

CHOPPER 8 LIVE STREAM: SEARCH FOR CHELSEA KING CONTINUES IN LAKE HODGES AREA

http://www.cbs8.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?vt1=l&d1=0&ClipId1=mms%3A//a719.l5912456718.c59124.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/719/59124/v0001/reflector%3A56718&LiveURI=mms%3A//a719.l5912456718.c59124.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/719/59124/v0001/reflector%3A56718&h1=CBS 8 Live&at1=News%20-%20Live%20Stream&LiveURITitle=CBS%208%20Live&LaunchPageAdTag=News - Live Stream&fvCatNo=undefined&secure=undefined&akPort=undefined&akProfile=undefined&rnd=63366654
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2010, 03:18:20 PM »

To get to Hernandez Hideaway, you can take two routes. You can either go down Valley Parkway which turns into Del Dios Hwy or you can take the 15 to Via Rancho Parkway and that too leads you to Hernandez Hideaway.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2010, 03:22:46 PM »

I hope that they are checking the lake area all around the little town of Del Dios. There are a lot of remote places in that area as well. It is strange that he chose to go to Del Dios to eat lunch. There are other restaurants that he could have picked off of the 15. Perhaps it is just a favorite or she is somewhere between the lake off of the 15 and the tiny town of Del Dios.
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2010, 03:22:50 PM »

To get to Hernandez Hideaway, you can take two routes. You can either go down Valley Parkway which turns into Del Dios Hwy or you can take the 15 to Via Rancho Parkway and that too leads you to Hernandez Hideaway.

Mt woodson if off Via Rancho Parkway.. and a hiker claims to have seen him, or a guys resembling him, there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2010, 03:23:40 PM »

Thanks for the updates and the link to watch the searchers. No remorse, wow, and he was out and about roaming the streets 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 01, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is still in the north San Diego area?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 01, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=7304585&rss=rss-kabc-video-7304585
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 01, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »

Suspect in King's disappearance molested 13-year-old girl in 2000
Gardner was sentenced to six years in prison.

RANCHO BERNARDO — The registered sex offender arrested in the disappearance of Poway teenager Chelsea King was convicted 10 years ago of forcibly molesting a 13-year-old neighbor girl.

John Albert Gardner III, now 30, pleaded guilty in May 2000 to two counts of forcible lewd act on a child and false imprisonment. He was sentenced in September of that year to six years in prison.

Court records show that a psychiatrist who interviewed Gardner said he showed no remorse for his actions. “There is no known treatment for an individual that sexually assaults girls and does not admit to it in any way,” said Dr. Matthew Carroll. “The fact that the defendant takes no responsibility whatsoever for his actions makes him an extremely poor candidate for any sexual offender treatment.”

Gardner, who listed his home address in Lake Elsinore on the Megan’s Law sex offender registry, was arrested at 4:20 p.m. Sunday in King’s disappearance in front of a Mexican restaurant and bar called Hernandez Hide-A-Way in the small community of Del Dios on the west shore of Lake Hodges near Escondido, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said.

Numerous pieces of physical evidence led investigators to Gardner, Gore said. He would not elaborate, stating the investigation is ongoing and that authorities are still trying to find Chelsea, who went to Rancho Bernardo Community Park for a run and never came home.

An arraignment has been set for Wednesday in San Diego Superior Court.

The mood at Poway High School was somber Monday morning as students and staff reacted to news that Gardner had been arrested on suspicion of murder and rape in connection with the disappearance of King, a 17-year-old classmate.

“We’re still hoping for the best, but we’re fearing the worst,” said school counselor Traci Barker-Ball.

At the school, students and staff wore blue shirts to represent the color of Chelsea’s eyes and tied blue ribbons around light poles on campus.

Citing the “very difficult and emotional weekend,” principal Scott Fisher addressed students over the loudspeaker Monday morning, thanking the students for participating in the search efforts.

“I don’t know that I’ve ever been so proud of the school,” he said, his voice cracking at times with emotion. “Students have just been out there caring for one another, and that’s major during a difficult time.”

According to court records in Gardner’s previous conviction, Gardner saw the victim and a 14-year-old friend waiting for a school bus on March 16, 2000, and he offered them a ride. Both girls accepted the offer, but the younger girl also decided to go with Gardner to watch movies at his home.

Gardner started giving the 13-year-old a massage and kissing her as the two were watching “Patch Adams” alone in his townhouse. He then picked her up, placed her on the couch and began rubbing himself against her genital area.

The girl protested, but Gardner persisted, according to the documents.

He brought her upstairs to a bedroom where he got on top of her and continued rubbing and touching her. He also tried to take her pants and underwear off, despite her objections.

Eventually, Gardner said, “You know what, I can’t take this anymore,” and hit the girl repeatedly in the face.

“He had his hand on my mouth and I couldn’t breath(e), and I got pretty fuzzy after he hit me, and I’m not sure if I blacked out,” the girl testified during a preliminary hearing, which is usually the first opportunity prosecutors have to present witnesses in a criminal case.

Wearing only one shoe on and holding her pants up, she was eventually able to run out the door to a neighbor’s house across the street.

Gardner got into his vehicle and drove away. He was found at a nearby gas station and arrested. Gardner told police he had picked the girl up that morning and dropped her off in front of her apartment complex at 8:40 a.m. He claimed he was innocent and blamed the victim’s mother for the beating.

On Sunday, Sheriff Gore said there was “a strong possibility” Gardner may be connected to an attack on a lone female jogger in Rancho Bernardo Community Park the morning of Dec. 27.

He said investigators also were looking into the possibility of a connection between Gardner and Amber Dubois, who disappeared while walking to Escondido High School on Feb. 13, 2009. Amber was 14 at the time.

“We’re leaving no stone unturned,” Gore said.

Chelsea’s parents reported their daughter missing at about 6 p.m. Thursday when she failed to come home from a run at the Rancho Bernardo Community Park. Brent King found his daughter’s locked car in the parking lot at the park.

A missing-person search has continued round-the-clock since then.

At a two-story, tan-colored townhome on Matinal Road in the Westwood neighborhood of Rancho Bernardo Monday morning, extinguished police flares were the only clue that the place had been searched by police overnight.

The dwelling is close to Rancho Bernardo park. Neighbors said Gardner’s mother and stepfather have lived there for about a decade. They said Gardner showed up occasionally and would say hello to nearby residents as he came and went.

“I couldn’t sleep at all last night,” said Jimmy Ashker, who has lived across the street since 1988. He said he recognized Gardner right away when police showed him a photo of the suspect last night.

“I kept playing things over and over in my head. I was just wondering if there was one thing I overlooked that could have made a difference” and led to earlier intervention by law enforcement, Ashker said Monday morning.

Upon hearing a knock on the front door, a man inside the Gardner home said: “Can you get off the property, please?”

In Lake Elsinore, neighbors on Gillette Street — a hillside tract of blue-collar homes overlooking the lake — said Gardner sometimes visited a house owned by his grandmother. They didn’t see any signs of criminal activity there and were surprised by Sunday’s law-enforcement search of the property.

A neighbor said officers were especially interested in a shed behind the two-story house.

MORE...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/28/lake-elsinore-man-arrested-poway-teens-disappearan/

Picking up a teen on her way to school is his past MO. I don't think Amber would have simply gone with him, if she didn't know him, but he lived in that area at the time, did she know him or know of him? He may have changed his ways after the Amber since her case got a lot of attention in that area. that could explain why he targeted joggers rather then school children.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 01, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »

Cops Believe Chelsea King Was Raped and Murdered
King Family Being Helped by Family of Amber DuBois Who Disappeared Last Year

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/chelsea-king-disappearance-suspect-linked-cases/story?id=9975272
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 01, 2010, 03:38:03 PM »

He was sentenced to six years and served five. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »

More on the sex offender

http://www.cbs8.com/global/category.asp?c=155799&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=149659&topVideoCatNoB=155712&topVideoCatNoC=155713&topVideoCatNoD=155710&topVideoCatNoE=155711&clipId=4584081&flvUri=&partnerclipid=&topVideoCatNo=0&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 01, 2010, 03:52:37 PM »

NOrrose in that video interview with GMA the sheriff stated they are going back 18 months to see if he can connect with anyone else. Did you catch that? I am going to see who else has been missing since then.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 01, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »

NOrrose in that video interview with GMA the sheriff stated they are going back 18 months to see if he can connect with anyone else. Did you catch that? I am going to see who else has been missing since then.
I'm just sickened by all this. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 01, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Chelsea-King/John-Gardner/prweb3669844.htm
03/01/10
IntegraScan Denied the Ability to Speak to Detectives Regarding Chelsea King Abduction

IntegraScan.com has valuable information regarding the actual address of John Albert Gardner III, the suspect arrested for the disappearance of Chelsea King in San Diego County,California.

Brocton, NY (PRWEB) March 1, 2010 -- IntegraScan.com, a background check company, contacted the San Diego County Sheriff's Department this morning, March 1, 2010, regarding the Chelsea King and John Albert Gardner III case with valuable information on the current address of John Gardner III, but were denied the opportunity to provide this information to detectives working the case.

After hearing about Chelsea King's disappearance February 25th and the arrest of the sex offender, John Gardner III on Sunday (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/02/man-arrested-in-san-diego-teens-disappearance-her-whereabouts-still-unknown.html), Integra Scan performed a search of their system for information on Gardner. The San Diego County Sheriff William Gore reported to the Associated Press that they arrested John Gardner III of Lake Elsinore, California. Lake Elsinore is located 75 miles north of where Chelsea King disappeared. However, the address the IntegraScan database has Gardner living at is in Escondido, California, a mere eight miles from the Rancho Bernardo Community Park where Chelsea King was jogging and disappeared.

When Integra Scan called the San Diego County Sheriff's Department to report Gardner's real address, they were denied the opportunity to speak with a detective by the operator. After questioning the operator about whether or not they were still searching for Chelsea King, the operator confirmed that they were, but that it was not possible to speak to a detective regarding the case. This press release is a plea to the Sheriff to please contact us. We will gladly provide you with the information we have.

In addition, Integra Scan has a full address history on Gardner dating back to 2000, as well as four photos, while the Office of the Attorney General only has one photo and the incorrect address for Gardner. The address history that Integra Scan has also shows that Gardner actually lived in Rancho Bernardo in 2000, which suggests that he is very familiar with the Rancho Bernardo Community Park and area.

The San Diego Sheriff's Department has stated that they have valuable evidence linking Gardner to the case, but we feel they are looking in the wrong location for Chelsea King. It is highly likely that additional evidence, and perhaps Chelsea King, could be located at this current address.

About IntegraScan.com: Information regarding John Albert Gardner III was provided by IntegraScan.com a background check and people locate company.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.