May 13, 2024, 03:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329003 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: June 12, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

Rather than kill Caylee to spite Cindy, perhaps this was Casey's way of literally cutting the cord with Cindy so she could live her life unincumbered, by a child and family. 

She found a lifestyle that she loved- thinking she was a big shot at Fusion, with people looking up to her as the girlfriend of Tony, figuring herself to be the "Shot Girl" manager.
  She coould have giving Caylee to Cindy and George -got a job-got an apartment-Oh to much work for her--easier to kill her parents and her daughter-  question  do u think she was born evil-or became that way becuase she  got away with everytthing-just curious--I think she was born evil
I don't think anyone is born evil IMO. I think over time people change grow into evil and make choices.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: June 12, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

We know Cindy, George and Lee turned a blind eye and made excuses for Casey

We suspect Cindy, George and Lee were less than honest about some things to protect Casey

We know that Cindy and George loved Caylee with all there heart and there is ZERO evidence that George ever harmed Caylee or Casey.

We know Casey is a spiteful bitch and is the only one capable of harming Caylee.  Casey may be bipolar or split personality (Casey = Zanny) or may simply be a spoiled monster but in the end, we know she is the guilty party and knew exactly what she was doing.

ITA KLAAS!

The investigation would not have gone any more quickly despite what the A's did or did not do.  LE knew the A's were not being completely truthful fairly early in the investigation..by early to mid August.  But I don't believe that hindered the early days of the investigation because no one knew what happened to Caylee nor where she was..only Casey knew that..and there was never any confession to the family of that info.

They did not know for certain what Casey had done with Caylee..I imagine at the beginning the family felt she had either sold her or left her with someone to spite Cindy..remember the.. I am just a spiteful bitch.. comment to Lee.

The only time they may have had any info LE did not have was when Dom Casey was poking in the woods on Suburban Dr.

I always thought that info was garnered from Jose..or maybe they had access to the tips that were called in and came across Kronk's tip.   But that info Dom had may not have been shared with the rest of the family at that point..although I always felt that Lee was on the other end of that phone call with Dom.

The rest of the time they were, in my opinion, in denial and cover-up for Casey..they did not want to believe that she had done something like murder Caylee..and most grandparents would hold out hope, no matter what, that their grandchild was still alive.

The case could have only been solved earlier then it was by one person..and that person still has not spoken the truth to this day..that is CASEY.

Another  point is the fact that had the State arrested the grandparents that would not have accomplished anything other then a distraction from the real culprit..Casey.  And infact, I believe it would have garnered some sympathy from the general public for the grieving grands.

All in all..I am the person who said when I heard George and Cindy had tried to copyright Caylee's name and the Justice for Caylee that they had turned a corner and were in the State's playbook now.   We did not know why then..this was 2 weeks before Baez opening statement..but for whatever reason they are doing what needs to be done now..and that is all I am concerned with..justice for Caylee and Casey's conviction.

To continue to berate the family is exactly what the defense wants.  I said that many times before too.  And that has come to fruition....everytime someone berates George or Cindy or Lee it is a small reprieve for Casey..and damned if the defense isn't using it that way.

I saw this coming when Finnell came on board and announced in court she couldn't give away her evidence because someone was going to be arrested.  She was wrong then and she would be wrong now..Casey is a liar..and no one believes anything she has had to say yet in this past 3 years..why would anyone start believing her now when she still has not told the truth about what happened to Caylee and how her body got in her trunk, how she abandoned the car and how Caylee landed in the woods on Suburban Dr? 

George and Cindy are not my favorite people..but I will not try to hang them when the person that needs to be hung is sitting in the courtroom and on trial.  I did go after them big time for the money scams, the innocence tour, and the constant sham to protect Casey..but they are testifying truthfully for the State..and in the end that's what matters the most to me...that when the chips are down they are coming around to Caylee's side of the room.

I completely expect them to beg for mercy in sparing Casey's life..what parent wouldn't?

I do not expect you will hear them beg for her not to be incarcerated for this crime....believe me..I doubt they want her out and running free to kill again.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: June 12, 2011, 02:17:31 PM »

As far as the night Cindy and Casey had that big fight wasnt there some report that she was at or outside a hotel pacing back and forth talking on the phone, i have not heard anything about that. i dont think Casey spent the night there after the fight and i dont think george saw either on of them that morning

Yes there was. I can't remember the name of the hotel but she was either caught on tape or people saw her or both.

I never saw that in evidence Turbo..although I could certainly could have missed it.

I think that was another story that came from LP's camp, that he told on someone's show and it never has been substaniated by LE.

Her cell pings keep her in the range of the A home that evening if I am not mistaken. 

I don't believe George saw them leave that morning of the 16th either.  I just think she was out of bed and out of the house before George woke up.  I think Caylee was already dead at that point.

But that is something that will never be proven or known unless Casey speaks...I really wish Baez would put her on the stand..but I truly do not think he will.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: June 12, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »

Rather than kill Caylee to spite Cindy, perhaps this was Casey's way of literally cutting the cord with Cindy so she could live her life unincumbered, by a child and family. 

She found a lifestyle that she loved- thinking she was a big shot at Fusion, with people looking up to her as the girlfriend of Tony, figuring herself to be the "Shot Girl" manager.
  She coould have giving Caylee to Cindy and George -got a job-got an apartment-Oh to much work for her--easier to kill her parents and her daughter-  question  do u think she was born evil-or became that way becuase she  got away with everytthing-just curious--I think she was born evil
Both.  imo
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: June 12, 2011, 02:27:06 PM »

As far as the night Cindy and Casey had that big fight wasnt there some report that she was at or outside a hotel pacing back and forth talking on the phone, i have not heard anything about that. i dont think Casey spent the night there after the fight and i dont think george saw either on of them that morning

Yes there was. I can't remember the name of the hotel but she was either caught on tape or people saw her or both.

I never saw that in evidence Turbo..although I could certainly could have missed it.

I think that was another story that came from LP's camp, that he told on someone's show and it never has been substaniated by LE.

Her cell pings keep her in the range of the A home that evening if I am not mistaken. 

I don't believe George saw them leave that morning of the 16th either.  I just think she was out of bed and out of the house before George woke up.  I think Caylee was already dead at that point.

But that is something that will never be proven or known unless Casey speaks...I really wish Baez would put her on the stand..but I truly do not think he will.

Where was Casey the night of 15th?
If she told Amy that night she needed to find a place to stay, where did she stay? Where are her phone records for the 15th?pings? If she made a MySpace for zenaida on the afternoon of 16th she already killed Caylee on night of 15th after the fight with Cindy imo.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: June 12, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »

I think the prosecution is well aware that George and Cindy have twisted the truth during this whole ordeal but their testimony (imho) is critical and so rather than call them out on some of the inconsistencies, they are using the important testimony (i.e. dead body smell, all the lies, etc).  At the end of this trial, it doesn't much matter to the jury whether Caylee died on the 15th or the 16th. 
In other words, I think the known facts are strong enough to overcome the unknown facts.

I think you are right and I also think they don't want to confuse the jury with things which are of no relevance, although I do believe the fight between Cindy and KC is very relevant. The problem as I see it is there is no way to prove it without it being hearsay evidence since Cindy won't tell the truth.
exactly....

Wow..how do we know Cindy won't tell the truth about that fight ..if asked?

I say if asked, because that has not been asked by LDB yet..she stopped Cindy short of that in her testimony.  Basically Cindy can't say we fought about checks and money she stole from my Mom ..without Baez saying Cindy's accusation about the checks is heresay evidence.  Grandma Shirley would need to submit that testimony as evidence of the checks and her convo with Cindy on the 15th. 

Maybe they will still include that in the motive..we haven't seen Shirley Pleasa yet..and we may not..because there is enough motive already.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1066 on: June 12, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »

I'm still catching up and I want to thank you all for the information.   I'm so glad that they showed the heart stickers and the laundry bags from the Anthony house. 
I missed yesterday due to spending the day with daughter, granddaughter and soon to be daughter in law at the amusement/water park.  I'm paying for it today as I have back problems.  Trying to get through this thread so I can lay down. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: June 12, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't really see the resemblance

If Caylee resembled any of KC's friends, it was JP Chatt.   

JP was my first guess in the beginning. Then I kept thinking how she intergrates real life into her lies and thought maybe, but I think you are right Jeff...no, JP...yes. Thank you that clears up that...lol!

JP Chatt strongly dislikes Casey and always has from the friends accounts to LE.  I think he maybe the one and only guy she came into contact with who would have completely refused her advances.  I think she did not go to PR with them because they would be staying at a place JP's parents owned there..and I got the impression that  she was going to have to make her own arrangements for lodging, the excuse being not enugh room at the house for her..it's been a long time though and I could be wrong.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 12, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/989180517001

Body Language of Casey Anthony's Family (Tonya Reiman)

Thank you Seeme, this is precisely the segment of Judge Jeanine Sunny & I were referring to.   IMHO, she is spot on & that isnt just an observers opinion but also a work experience one.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: June 12, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't really see the resemblance

If Caylee resembled any of KC's friends, it was JP Chatt.   

JP was my first guess in the beginning. Then I kept thinking how she intergrates real life into her lies and thought maybe, but I think you are right Jeff...no, JP...yes. Thank you that clears up that...lol!
well, except that, by all accounts, Casey and JP did not meet until spring of 2008. 
I am remembering that LE released a statement in the fall of 2008 stating that they knew the identity of Caylee's father and that it was not relevant to the case, and would say no more on the subject.  

That directly countered what Jeff said at the beginning of the trial..that Caylee's father is NOT KNOWN at this time by the State.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1070 on: June 12, 2011, 02:48:04 PM »

Gypsy DD - I respectfully disagree with you that George Cindy and Lee are now telling the truth for the State. Last night I watched George's FBI interview where he clearly states that Caylee never spoke of Zanny.

In his testimony he says "she (caylee) said she was going to Zanny's"  ... I know that FBI agent, if he was watching, must have picked his jaw up off the floor when George lied on the witness stand a couple of weeks ago!!!

So, which is it? Is he telling the truth, now? Was he telling the truth, then?

Is it live ... or is it Memorex?

Furthermore, why BOTHER lying about such an insignificant detail like that? I'm beginning to wonder if George may not be bi-polar, as well. He lies when it's not even worth lying about - a lot!

He may think it will help his daughter? Who knows... but it does not. Nothing could help her at this point.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 12, 2011, 02:48:50 PM »

Can anyone point me to the depo George gave describing KC and Caylee's leaving on the 16th.  i can't remember if he mentioned the clothes Caylee was wearing or just that she had her backpack.  Tyia..

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 12, 2011, 02:56:48 PM »

Can anyone point me to the depo George gave describing KC and Caylee's leaving on the 16th.  i can't remember if he mentioned the clothes Caylee was wearing or just that she had her backpack.  Tyia..

He did say this not sure when. If you Google George Anthony deposition you can see it on YouTube. He was very sarcastic, defensive, different than now!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: June 12, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »

Jean Couty depo - the neighbor that heard the Anthony fight.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 12, 2011, 03:05:50 PM »

He did say this not sure when. If you Google George Anthony deposition you can see it on YouTube. He was very sarcastic, defensive, different than now!
Here's Georges police affidavit
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/statement-given-by-george-anthony-to-police-on-71508/
Last time he say Caylee was on the 9th
Casey said last time she saw Caylee was on the 9th
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: June 12, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »

I think there were things that were wrong with her,perhaps signs unrecognized,  which progressed into what she is today.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 12, 2011, 03:13:00 PM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

If I did, why in the world would bozo want them OUT of the trial?
Why didn't kc live there?

He was referring to July to December 2008 when KC was in jail already.

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

What is NEW in the room is the Winnie the Pooh comforter, it has been replaced.  Which to me shows that Cindy was trying to protect Casey. 

Bozo wanted Kc's room out of the trial.  Why?
Calyee's is a different story, we know about the blanket.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

IMO, Baez wants to keep Casey's room out because of the broken picture frames.  Were those frames in Casey's room prior to June, 2008?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.
Now what would of(I really can't think like kc) kc use them for, how/why did they get broken?
Maybe that room WAS the crime scene.   

Did we not see broken or intact picture frames at the Suburban Dr crime scene? 

I am way behind, so sorry if this has already been answered.  I posted this pic a few days ago, I couldn't remember why it was in my pbucket account.  Is this the picture frames?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: June 12, 2011, 03:13:30 PM »

Someone had mentioned the Anthony's had dogs a while back which died from unknonwn causes.  Anyone care to elaborate?

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: June 12, 2011, 03:15:54 PM »

Jean Couty depo - the neighbor that heard the Anthony fight.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.
yes thanks carpe!
here is the youtube videos you can listen too as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WsTGggxUbw
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: June 12, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »

How many pieces of duct tape were actually located at the Suburban Dr "dump site"?

From what I am understanding, there were two different types, Henkel brand and regular duct tape.

There was also a larger piece of duct tape found in close proximity, which some are speculating Caylee was bound. 

This would make sense as this would've prevented Caylee from attempting to remove the duct tape positioned across her face.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.