May 14, 2024, 10:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329100 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 12, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »

As far as the night Cindy and Casey had that big fight wasnt there some report that she was at or outside a hotel pacing back and forth talking on the phone, i have not heard anything about that. i dont think Casey spent the night there after the fight and i dont think george saw either on of them that morning

Yes there was. I can't remember the name of the hotel but she was either caught on tape or people saw her or both.

I never saw that in evidence Turbo..although I could certainly could have missed it.

I think that was another story that came from LP's camp, that he told on someone's show and it never has been substaniated by LE.

Her cell pings keep her in the range of the A home that evening if I am not mistaken. 

I don't believe George saw them leave that morning of the 16th either.  I just think she was out of bed and out of the house before George woke up.  I think Caylee was already dead at that point.

But that is something that will never be proven or known unless Casey speaks...I really wish Baez would put her on the stand..but I truly do not think he will.

Where was Casey the night of 15th?
If she told Amy that night she needed to find a place to stay, where did she stay? Where are her phone records for the 15th?pings? If she made a MySpace for zenaida on the afternoon of 16th she already killed Caylee on night of 15th after the fight with Cindy imo.

Here you will find maps of pings that Klaas and I did right after phone records were released.  Hope it helps. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgyKqP0l_1w&feature=related
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: June 12, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »

**SNIPPED**
Even if one is a "Public figure," one may sue if libeled or slandered out of malice.  IMO George has indeed been slandered out of malice. I don't agree that George is a public figure, but perhaps a "Limited public figure."

As to whether or not one can "spot" a molester as a result of their own molestation, again I wish to disagree.  While I certainly sympathize with those who have been victimized by  this heinous crime, it does not make them an expert on the subject.  It makes them an expert only on their own experience.  It does not give them the ability to spot a molester a mile away.  When one trusts their "vibes" as a result of some past experience they have themselves had, and uses that feeling to accuse others, I feel it is very unfair.  There is no such ability.  I have seen no evidence whatsoever that George Anthony molested his daughter.  The mere fact that she, a proven liar, says so tends to make me lean the other way.

Being molested as a young child is I am sure one of the most terrifying experiences a child can go through, but it does not give them special psychic abilities.  Also, I hope they can live happy lives despite this experience and they don't let it define their entire lives.
Respectfully, I disagree.  Having known an inordinate amount of victims, they tend to be very perceptive. IMO, because of their experiences, they unconsciously pick up body language/voice inflection/same or similar verbal phrasing/etc. that are familiar because they are reminiscent of their own abuser.  In my experience with victims, this has been a common occurrence and they are usually correct.  Speculating here, scientifically  speaking, the trauma causes an acute awareness of the situation and the abuser and the resulting chemical changes imprint the memory with body language/voice inflection/particular verbal cues or words, along with a strong sense of danger (fight or flight). Just my two cents.

Need to run!  Have a good Sunday everyone and take care!

yep, I posted the same thing earlier.  I've seen the "boogeyman" and I know what he's like!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: June 12, 2011, 03:21:49 PM »

Janet - I'm not giving Cindy, George or Lee a pass, I still believe they all obstructed justice for Caylee but I don't believe Cindy, George or Lee harmed Caylee. 

Again, ITA with you Klaas & Ill go further to say that the angst I have for the rest of the Anthonys was their attempt to protect Casey afterwards.   I've contemplated that they were willing to protect her & tamper with evidence because they prayed it was some sort of "accident" versus Casey murdering Caylee but their thank you for this from the "spiteful B" was for her to make horrendous allegations to destroy them in any manner she further could & take them down with her.   To me, Casey's allegations ONLY make her heinous crime of murdering Caylee even more heinous.   It is also my personal belief that Casey's previous computer searches reveal an even more sinister plot, she drugged Caylee so she could go out when otherwise she couldnt & planned to murder her parents...she wanted that house & the only way to get it is if they were dead.
   I agree great post
I agree!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: June 12, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-shows-caylees-skull-photo.html
Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera shows Caylee’s skull photo
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel — posted by halboedeker on June, 12 2011 11:46 AM

Nobody does it like Geraldo Rivera, and we can be grateful there is only one of him.   

Consider that graphic animation of Caylee Anthony’s face turning into a skull. Before the state showed the animation Friday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry reminded everyone that the media were aware of restrictions on showing the images by Dr. Michael Warren, a prosecution witness.

The two media pools — the Orlando Sentinel and “In Session” — understood they were to pixelate and blur the images, Perry said. And the judge noted there was ”an absolute prohibition” on the public as well.

But Rivera showed the Caylee skull image on his Fox News Channel show, “Geraldo at Large,” last night. And the animation didn’t look pixelated or blurred.
 ::snipping2::

there are so many talking heads on television.  I think he he purposely chooses the unpopular side just to be relevant (oh and he's a idiot - let's not forget that)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: June 12, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »

Gypsy DD - I respectfully disagree with you that George Cindy and Lee are now telling the truth for the State. Last night I watched George's FBI interview where he clearly states that Caylee never spoke of Zanny.

In his testimony he says "she (caylee) said she was going to Zanny's"  ... I know that FBI agent, if he was watching, must have picked his jaw up off the floor when George lied on the witness stand a couple of weeks ago!!!

So, which is it? Is he telling the truth, now? Was he telling the truth, then?

Is it live ... or is it Memorex?

Furthermore, why BOTHER lying about such an insignificant detail like that? I'm beginning to wonder if George may not be bi-polar, as well. He lies when it's not even worth lying about - a lot!

He may think it will help his daughter? Who knows... but it does not. Nothing could help her at this point.

I don't think George is lying now.

I do know from the interviews he did with both LE and the FBI that he lied then.  And they knew he was lying..but it was not something that hindered the investigation.  Because the family didn't know anymore then LE knew where the Caylee was or what happened.

I thought he was referring to Casey saying that Caylee was going to Zanny's.  Not that Caylee said that..but Casey said that.
That's just the way I took it...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 12, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »

I would so like to see them penalized for their lies, but I doubt that will happen.

can ... I agree.

I would assume that obstruction of justice is a felony.

Janet

But, but, C & A are special!   

No doubt you're happy to see Canucks have 3 under their belt.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: June 12, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »

Someone had mentioned the Anthony's had dogs a while back which died from unknonwn causes.  Anyone care to elaborate?

interesting!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: June 12, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »

How in the world could Cindy say Caylee was still alive even after DNA proved the body found was Caylee's?  Did Casey throw her more conspiracy theory crap?  I understand she was in denial but that's like some friends of mine thinking dinosaurs never existed - big cover up.  geeeeezzzz!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: June 12, 2011, 03:34:47 PM »

I'm not psychic nor do I profess to be.  I am going to disagree with you.  I've worked with incest survivors for 25 years and seen many many therapists.  I've been involved with studies on behaviors of sexual predators.  If someone has been bitten by a dog, they're more "aware" of what types of behaviors to look for when around strange dogs, when someone has been mugged they're more "aware" of a person's behavior and could possible save themselves from another, when someone has lived with a pathological liar (casey) and finally realized what was going on - they themselves could probably have an "idea" if they run into someone whose story just "quite wasn't right", If someone was an alcoholic for many years they could probably spot another alcoholic by things he/she does when someone who has not been exposed to alcoholism could not.  So, we'll just agree to disagree on this one Wink  I would never accuse someone in my real life of molesting children & call the police etc..  I will however hold my 2 1/2 year old daughter a little closer if I'm getting that "vibe" from someone.  And by the way the last "vibe" I got was from a man that walked around our neighborhood with his wife.  He lived on the street behind me.  I told my husband I had a feeling about him.  What happened?  He was arrested last year for molesting little girls that came to "swim" at his house.  So.  I like to ere on the side of caution.  I didn't call the police because I saw nothing to report.  I didn't stalk the man because I had no basis for my opinion.  I did however tell my neighbor about my suspicions when she was going to let her daughter go to his house to swim.  (They went to the same church).  I don't get that vibe from George at all.  I could be wrong.  I do however believe that something has happened between Lee & Casey.  May be kids experimenting, may be puppy love with his sister who knows.  May be nothing.

That's what I love about this forum.  We're able to express our opinions.  Mine? George didn't molest Casey.  Why?  Like many of you have your gut feelings about other things in this case -  I have a gut feeling about it.  My gut feeling is my "vibe".

My "vibe is partially based on the fact that my father and uncle molesting me from the time I was 3 until I was 13.  My father was a business man, deacon in our church & involved in politics.  He didn't look like the "boogeyman" even though he was.  For the record someone's looks doesn't effect my judgment at all.  It's just something about their demeanor, how they carry themselves and how they interact with others.  Not psychic - just seen the boogeyman & know what he's like!!

I can't speak to incest, but in my experience anyone who has had a traumatic experience with another person is subconsciously "keyed into" that behavior. People who have been attacked on the street or otherwise seem to have an ability not only to recognize the behaviors but actually  "feel" the presence of another attacker. I don't know if there have been studies on that but just as a recovered druggie or alcoholic recognize the behaviors of one still using long before that person is recognized by anyone else to be alcoholic. Same with children who have grown up in an addicted home, they "know" an addict when they meet them.

I personally can attest to violent men. My first marriage (although short) was an abusive one and to this day I can spot an abuser a mile a way. I have told friends before they better get out while they can when they had NO IDEA I knew anything about their marriage. I can see and feel that and interesting enough when you have overcome that fear, the abusers KNOW you too. They tend to be afraid of women who left an abusive relationship for some reason. My ex when I lost my fear became afraid of me. WHY? I have no idea but I do know that rageful men avoid me at all costs, personally and professionally.

I would almost bet an incest or sexually molested child would also key into ANY behavior or words that would make them recognize an abuser.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: June 12, 2011, 03:36:32 PM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

If I did, why in the world would bozo want them OUT of the trial?
Why didn't kc live there?

He was referring to July to December 2008 when KC was in jail already.

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

What is NEW in the room is the Winnie the Pooh comforter, it has been replaced.  Which to me shows that Cindy was trying to protect Casey. 

Bozo wanted Kc's room out of the trial.  Why?
Calyee's is a different story, we know about the blanket.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

IMO, Baez wants to keep Casey's room out because of the broken picture frames.  Were those frames in Casey's room prior to June, 2008?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.
Now what would of(I really can't think like kc) kc use them for, how/why did they get broken?
Maybe that room WAS the crime scene.   

Did we not see broken or intact picture frames at the Suburban Dr crime scene? 

I am way behind, so sorry if this has already been answered.  I posted this pic a few days ago, I couldn't remember why it was in my pbucket account.  Is this the picture frames?

Thanks...
Not sure.  I hadn't heard a lot of the frames.
Wonder if this will come out later in the trial.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1090 on: June 12, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »

Jean Couty depo - the neighbor that heard the Anthony fight.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.
yes thanks carpe!
here is the youtube videos you can listen too as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WsTGggxUbw

That's great, starmonkey. Thank you! It's even better to actually hear his voice. I love the part where he said: If I ever talked to my mother the way Casey does... I'd get slapped.... and I'm in my 40's.    ( I would too! If said F my mother.... even at my age and size... I'd be running like the guy with the neck-brace does to get a seat in court. She was a tough ol' bird)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: June 12, 2011, 03:43:46 PM »

I'm not psychic nor do I profess to be.  I am going to disagree with you.  I've worked with incest survivors for 25 years and seen many many therapists.  I've been involved with studies on behaviors of sexual predators.  If someone has been bitten by a dog, they're more "aware" of what types of behaviors to look for when around strange dogs, when someone has been mugged they're more "aware" of a person's behavior and could possible save themselves from another, when someone has lived with a pathological liar (casey) and finally realized what was going on - they themselves could probably have an "idea" if they run into someone whose story just "quite wasn't right", If someone was an alcoholic for many years they could probably spot another alcoholic by things he/she does when someone who has not been exposed to alcoholism could not.  So, we'll just agree to disagree on this one Wink  I would never accuse someone in my real life of molesting children & call the police etc..  I will however hold my 2 1/2 year old daughter a little closer if I'm getting that "vibe" from someone.  And by the way the last "vibe" I got was from a man that walked around our neighborhood with his wife.  He lived on the street behind me.  I told my husband I had a feeling about him.  What happened?  He was arrested last year for molesting little girls that came to "swim" at his house.  So.  I like to ere on the side of caution.  I didn't call the police because I saw nothing to report.  I didn't stalk the man because I had no basis for my opinion.  I did however tell my neighbor about my suspicions when she was going to let her daughter go to his house to swim.  (They went to the same church).  I don't get that vibe from George at all.  I could be wrong.  I do however believe that something has happened between Lee & Casey.  May be kids experimenting, may be puppy love with his sister who knows.  May be nothing.

That's what I love about this forum.  We're able to express our opinions.  Mine? George didn't molest Casey.  Why?  Like many of you have your gut feelings about other things in this case -  I have a gut feeling about it.  My gut feeling is my "vibe".

My "vibe is partially based on the fact that my father and uncle molesting me from the time I was 3 until I was 13.  My father was a business man, deacon in our church & involved in politics.  He didn't look like the "boogeyman" even though he was.  For the record someone's looks doesn't effect my judgment at all.  It's just something about their demeanor, how they carry themselves and how they interact with others.  Not psychic - just seen the boogeyman & know what he's like!!

I can't speak to incest, but in my experience anyone who has had a traumatic experience with another person is subconsciously "keyed into" that behavior. People who have been attacked on the street or otherwise seem to have an ability not only to recognize the behaviors but actually  "feel" the presence of another attacker. I don't know if there have been studies on that but just as a recovered druggie or alcoholic recognize the behaviors of one still using long before that person is recognized by anyone else to be alcoholic. Same with children who have grown up in an addicted home, they "know" an addict when they meet them.

I personally can attest to violent men. My first marriage (although short) was an abusive one and to this day I can spot an abuser a mile a way. I have told friends before they better get out while they can when they had NO IDEA I knew anything about their marriage. I can see and feel that and interesting enough when you have overcome that fear, the abusers KNOW you too. They tend to be afraid of women who left an abusive relationship for some reason. My ex when I lost my fear became afraid of me. WHY? I have no idea but I do know that rageful men avoid me at all costs, personally and professionally.

I would almost bet an incest or sexually molested child would also key into ANY behavior or words that would make them recognize an abuser.

He was afraid of you because he could no longer control you by fear.  YOU had control now.  For what it is worth I am SO proud of you for removing yourself from that situation.  So many women just can't muster the courage to do it.  You seem very insightful and I'll bet, even if you don't realize it, you've helped A LOT of women!  You go girl!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 12, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »

The accumulation of pertinent Caylee Anthony case data on this site is incredible!

Blonde, I posted this link in your Timeline thread.  Hope it helps.

Janet

++++

The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence
Updated 10/19/09

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

by Valhall

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: June 12, 2011, 03:45:05 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.
here isa pdf link of Jesse Grunds Affidavit re the Fight before Caylee goes missing that cindy choked casey
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0408/19129428.pdf
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 12, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »

yes thanks carpe!
here is the youtube videos you can listen too as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WsTGggxUbw

That's great, starmonkey. Thank you! It's even better to actually hear his voice. I love the part where he said: If I ever talked to my mother the way Casey does... I'd get slapped.... and I'm in my 40's.    ( I would too! If said F my mother.... even at my age and size... I'd be running like the guy with the neck-brace does to get a seat in court. She was a tough ol' bird)
Oh me too believe me! till this day I respect my mom, never attempt to even get mad at her!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 12, 2011, 03:47:55 PM »

When Cindy Choked Casey she probably Blew up and couldnt take it no more!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: June 12, 2011, 03:51:17 PM »

I do know from the interviews he did with both LE and the FBI that he lied then.  And they knew he was lying..but it was not something that hindered the investigation.  Because the family didn't know anymore then LE knew where the Caylee was or what happened.

I thought he was referring to Casey saying that Caylee was going to Zanny's.  Not that Caylee said that..but Casey said that.

I think they are ALL figgin lying. NOT ONE OF THEM has come out and told the truth yet. Not just from all the differences between their prior depositions and now, but they are all sticking to their stories in a "sideways" sort of way. Cindy told that crazy story about their "bonding time" the night of the 15th - George told about seeing them both the 16th in great detail which I believe almost none of.............and Lee just hmmms & ha s his way around on the stand so not to be specific. I still and will always believe they pretty well knew she was dead because of something prior to them sending Lee to look for KC and definitely KNEW after they found her.

NO ONE is so stupid when they smell a dead body in their own car not to call the police immediately, particularly when they had not talked to Caylee for a month. NO ONE is so stupid as to clean out a car reaking of decomposition and wash a knife and clothes from that car. I don't care if they were in shock, they were doing nothing but planning on how to blame this on ANYONE but KC. Cindy went back to work but took the time to WASH all those things? Sure she did. She was working out how to find KC without George knowing about it and straighten it all out. The ONLY reason she called the police was because she was pissed about the money and the credit cards and almost if Caylee was a secondary reason. When she could get nothing out of KC, she called about the smell because it had finally dawned on her that KC had killed Caylee. If she had thought that through another hour or so, she would never have called them at all.

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: June 12, 2011, 03:53:02 PM »

I do know from the interviews he did with both LE and the FBI that he lied then.  And they knew he was lying..but it was not something that hindered the investigation.  Because the family didn't know anymore then LE knew where the Caylee was or what happened.

I thought he was referring to Casey saying that Caylee was going to Zanny's.  Not that Caylee said that..but Casey said that.

I think they are ALL figgin lying. NOT ONE OF THEM has come out and told the truth yet. Not just from all the differences between their prior depositions and now, but they are all sticking to their stories in a "sideways" sort of way. Cindy told that crazy story about their "bonding time" the night of the 15th - George told about seeing them both the 16th in great detail which I believe almost none of.............and Lee just hmmms & ha s his way around on the stand so not to be specific. I still and will always believe they pretty well knew she was dead because of something prior to them sending Lee to look for KC and definitely KNEW after they found her.

NO ONE is so stupid when they smell a dead body in their own car not to call the police immediately, particularly when they had not talked to Caylee for a month. NO ONE is so stupid as to clean out a car reaking of decomposition and wash a knife and clothes from that car. I don't care if they were in shock, they were doing nothing but planning on how to blame this on ANYONE but KC. Cindy went back to work but took the time to WASH all those things? Sure she did. She was working out how to find KC without George knowing about it and straighten it all out. The ONLY reason she called the police was because she was pissed about the money and the credit cards and almost if Caylee was a secondary reason. When she could get nothing out of KC, she called about the smell because it had finally dawned on her that KC had killed Caylee. If she had thought that through another hour or so, she would never have called them at all.

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

ITA!!!!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: June 12, 2011, 04:02:10 PM »

here isa pdf link of Jesse Grunds Affidavit re the Fight before Caylee goes missing that cindy choked casey
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0408/19129428.pdf

so in this affidavit Jesse also says that Casey and Cindy were planning to pin that Jesse killed caylee in the pool in backyard.
they couldnt pin it on Jesse now trying to pin it on George.(well that he found her) that we know is a lie.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: June 12, 2011, 04:03:11 PM »

When Cindy Choked Casey she probably Blew up and couldnt take it no more!

Seems like after all these years, the only way she could hurt Cindy was to take Caylee away from her.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.