May 04, 2024, 05:14:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 259156 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:37 PM »

UPDATE AT WESH2

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that there is speculation at the Orange County Courthouse that George and Cindy Anthony may attend the hearing. They have not seen their daughter in person since December.

O please, please show up...if they do, they are fit to answer questions, period!  Let the display of disdain & objection begin!  Remember Lee said his family was UNITED!   Power to the Anthonys, yea right...they better enjoy their delusions now because their hammers are gonna come back and pound them on the head HARD!

December?  I didn't know there had been a December visit?

Good question, wonder if its an error as far as we know it was Oct 14, the day she was indicted & taken into custody

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:44 PM »

**BUMP** Peanut left, does anyone else know?   

Thanks Peanut for your response.  So, your IP address is connected to your location thru your ISP?  For Example, AT&T could provide information regarding what person was provided that particular IP address?  But what about thru a public access port or an open/unprotected wireless signal? Would that be "traceable"?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: March 02, 2009, 01:39:24 PM »

O/T:  Please take a minute and light a candle for Jaliek, they had all gone out. TY

Thank-you Lovinlife
Well do with prayers

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1703 on: March 02, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »

UPDATE AT WESH2

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that there is speculation at the Orange County Courthouse that George and Cindy Anthony may attend the hearing. They have not seen their daughter in person since December.

O please, please show up...if they do, they are fit to answer questions, period!  Let the display of disdain & objection begin!  Remember Lee said his family was UNITED!   Power to the Anthonys, yea right...they better enjoy their delusions now because their hammers are gonna come back and pound them on the head HARD!

Me either, I want to know more on this.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: March 02, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »

Lee is not all there...that is all that I can figure out...who would find anything to laugh about in the death of a little child? And after his performance at Caylee's memorial...a torn man...blah blah blah...cry me a river you fake! CMA ....Caring My Ass!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1705 on: March 02, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »

UPDATE AT WESH2

Me either, was that maybe a court date?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1706 on: March 02, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »

I am new to this and just wondering if you also wonder what the grandparents were thinking it drives me crazy I mean how could they go days with out seeing their grand baby i live with my 2 granddaughters and I would be asking my daughter and demanding where they were if I had not seen them put in the bed that night in  the house they live in. How could they go days with out wondering and seeing that beautiful baby, this family has real issues and just wonder why the cops never ask them this its crazy, they both live there but yet they can go days and weeks with out being seen and no big deal This child had no schedule its all so crazy.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: March 02, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

O/T:  Please take a minute and light a candle for Jaliek, they had all gone out. TY

I lit a candle now there are two 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: March 02, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »

Casey Due In Court, Baez Asks To Block Video, Photos
Monday, March 2, 2009 – updated: 1:21 pm EST March 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be in an Orange County courtroom Monday afternoon as her attorney tries to keep possibly-incriminating photos and videos of her from going public.

On Thursday February 26, Casey Anthony filed a "motion to stay the release of discovery." The motion (read motion) which asks that a judge block the release of video footage of Casey while she was in the jail's clinic on December 11 after receiving word of her daughter Caylee Anthony's body being found.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, will try to convince a judge not to release photos of her partying before and after her daughter Caylee was murdered.

The defense has called the videotaping of Casey Anthony's reactions to the discovery of a child's remains around the corner from her house on December 11, "cruel", "outrageous" and a violation of her privacy. The Orange County Sheriff's Office asked the jail to monitor Casey's reaction to the news that the remains that were found.

Investigators had done it before, when it was reported that possible remains had been found in the Econ River at Blanchard Park and Casey had no reaction. However, in December when Casey heard about the discovery off Suburban Drive, she reportedly doubled over, hyperventilated and asked for anti-anxiety medication.

The defense said that reaction has been wrongly portrayed as a sign of guilt and wants the judge to prevent its release, claiming it would taint the jury pool.

Baez also wants the judge to seal Casey's photobucket.com account pictures (read motion), showing her partying before and after Caylee's murder. Even though Casey, apparently proudly displayed them before her arrest. Baez says, if the pictures are released, people may use them to paint Anthony in a negative light.

The defense said the photobucket pictures are irrelevant to the case. Investigators used them in part to try to find photos of the nanny, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, who Casey claimed had taken off with Caylee. However, in the hundreds of photos of Casey, her friends and Caylee, there was not one photo of a nanny.

The photos could also be used to show Casey's lifestyle and actions before and after Caylee was murdered.

The hearing is expected to start at 4:15pm. You can watch it live online at WFTV.com.

Gotcha b!tch    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1709 on: March 02, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

When did they see her in December????....I thought they had not seen her since her arrest in Oct

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: March 02, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »

i lit one, too

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: March 02, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »

I am new to this and just wondering if you also wonder what the grandparents were thinking it drives me crazy I mean how could they go days with out seeing their grand baby i live with my 2 granddaughters and I would be asking my daughter and demanding where they were if I had not seen them put in the bed that night in  the house they live in. How could they go days with out wondering and seeing that beautiful baby, this family has real issues and just wonder why the cops never ask them this its crazy, they both live there but yet they can go days and weeks with out being seen and no big deal This child had no  schedule its all so crazy.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: March 02, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »

I am new to this and just wondering if you also wonder what the grandparents were thinking it drives me crazy I mean how could they go days with out seeing their grand baby i live with my 2 granddaughters and I would be asking my daughter and demanding where they were if I had not seen them put in the bed that night in  the house they live in. How could they go days with out wondering and seeing that beautiful baby, this family has real issues and just wonder why the cops never ask them this its crazy, they both live there but yet they can go days and weeks with out being seen and no big deal This child had no schedule its all so crazy.

Same here...can't figure out these grand parents...If I don't see or talk to my grand daughters every day, I have with drawals! I would certainly know their "nanny" or anyone else who takes care of them...I would make it my business...You are right ..this whole family does have issues, serious ones!

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: March 02, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »

I am new to this and just wondering if you also wonder what the grandparents were thinking it drives me crazy I mean how could they go days with out seeing their grand baby i live with my 2 granddaughters and I would be asking my daughter and demanding where they were if I had not seen them put in the bed that night in  the house they live in. How could they go days with out wondering and seeing that beautiful baby, this family has real issues and just wonder why the cops never ask them this its crazy, they both live there but yet they can go days and weeks with out being seen and no big deal This child had no  schedule its all so crazy.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: March 02, 2009, 01:48:29 PM »

Welcome Haydensguardian!!!!   

P.S. Be careful with that fork! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: March 02, 2009, 01:48:31 PM »

This family is just not normal...I dont understand it either    

WELCOME!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: March 02, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »

Welcome Hayden!

Investigators did ask the family why they didnt act on Casey not letting them see Caylee.   Cindy & George pretty much fluffed it off to that Casey had excuses every time...not good enough.   If it went beyond a day with Casey's history they should have called Child Services & law enforcement. I would have used her theft of her grandparent's retirement account money to get them to put a warrant out for her.   BUT these are people, esp Cindy, that spent their lives as a twisted dysfunctional family yet they presented very false pretenses publicly as if they were this generations idea of the show "Father knows Best"

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: March 02, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »

i lit one, too
I lit one.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: March 02, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »

Welcome to the cage!  The family definitely has issues ... I think LE has asked them those questions ... once LE checked out their stories and found out they are lies or half truths or full of holes ... the Anthonys lawyered up and stopped talking to them.  IMO Caylee was a possession most of the time ... they way they have all thrown her under the bus ... really makes me question how much she meant to any of them.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1719 on: March 02, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

Welcome Hayden.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.