May 21, 2024, 09:35:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230072 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

Men...can never follow directions!  (You know that is what Cindy was thinking too)  Its just too bad that no woman in their right mind would have followed Cindy's instructions other than Joy and she was needed to be the one witness to say it was not there when TES was.

I'm not so sure that Spindy didn't take her happy azz around there on Suburban to see for herself. I put nothing past her. JMO

I wouldn't be surprised if she did this, either.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2009, 02:52:07 PM »

Why would they run finger print testing on the duct tape if there was nothing to compare them against?  There has to be something there for a comparison to be made.  They eliminated 3 players in this crime per their list, but did not list who the finger prints matched.  So if we go on common sense and believe that there are fingerprints on the duct tape are we to conclude that after these 3 were ruled out they did not search for any other match? 
Sorry I do not buy that, they found their match and they just wanted to be sure that none of the others matched as well to throw in an accomplice.  I did not see Caylee's name on the exclusion list, I wonder if they tested hers as well?
Sorry I do not buy the media story of "no fingerprints found on the tape", it would be redundant to run comparison on clean tape.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2009, 02:52:10 PM »

So how do you monkeys interpret the above docs?

NO fingerprints at all were found on the tape
None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

And who the heck keeps breaking the cage today? 
Personally I think that if the testing were done on those 3 they were done on Casey as well.  To not show her listed as one of the ones who had been cleared speaks volumes IMO.
I believe that the news article has it wrong, they are not scientists and more likely skimmed these findings for whatever good juicy piece of news they could find.  Casey is not on that list of exclusions, therefore she is STILL a possibility!!
ditto

double ditto!

I say triple ditto. 

Wouldn't they already have the ho's prints from when she was booked?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2009, 02:52:45 PM »

None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

SM has had the hiccups since early this morning!
 I took it as there were prints and the 3A's were eliminated....but not casey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

What about the garbage bags? Was there ever any mention of the garbage bags being tested for finger prints? Maybe they found her prints on the gb's? I skim through lots of things and maybe missed this, but I don't remember hearing anything about prints being found or not found on them. Just wondering if any monkey knows or remembers off hand? I know the tape is probably a better source being that it's very sticky, but being there was double gb's maybe there's a slight chance a finger print could still be found? Just being hopeful I guess that they found some sort of print somewhere. If any other A's prints were found, I'd of expected they'd have been arrested already.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »

bump

I'm not interpreting this .. just posting it.

Hello Monkeys

Would the wording be different if CA, GA and LA prints were not on the tape but prints were found. I would think it would say Excluded and or not a match.
I would love to hear casey's prints are on the tape and heart.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2009, 02:54:12 PM »

Anyone?

Personally I think that if the testing were done on those 3 they were done on Casey as well.  To not show her listed as one of the ones who had been cleared speaks volumes IMO.
I believe that the news article has it wrong, they are not scientists and more likely skimmed these findings for whatever good juicy piece of news they could find.  Casey is not on that list of exclusions, therefore she is STILL a possibility!!
ditto

double ditto!

I say triple ditto. 
Can I ditto myself?   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: April 14, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »

Why would they run finger print testing on the duct tape if there was nothing to compare them against?  There has to be something there for a comparison to be made.  They eliminated 3 players in this crime per their list, but did not list who the finger prints matched.  So if we go on common sense and believe that there are fingerprints on the duct tape are we to conclude that after these 3 were ruled out they did not search for any other match? 
Sorry I do not buy that, they found their match and they just wanted to be sure that none of the others matched as well to throw in an accomplice.  I did not see Caylee's name on the exclusion list, I wonder if they tested hers as well?
Sorry I do not buy the media story of "no fingerprints found on the tape", it would be redundant to run comparison on clean tape.

I agree.   Good point, Dolce!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: April 14, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »

Men...can never follow directions!  (You know that is what Cindy was thinking too)  Its just too bad that no woman in their right mind would have followed Cindy's instructions other than Joy and she was needed to be the one witness to say it was not there when TES was.

I'm not so sure that Spindy didn't take her happy azz around there on Suburban to see for herself. I put nothing past her. JMO

I agree with all three of you. 

Does anyone know what happened to the bag of stuffed animals, etc., which Sin said didn't look familiar?  I know what's his face said that he put them back.  Were they found when Caylee's remains were found?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2009, 02:55:03 PM »

Janet -- I posted the snips form the docs and the link above.

Glad you found that GNM.I was hunting too and computer froze up.I blame Casey. 

I blame her and her PTA (PopTartAzz per the lovely non-PTA Dolce) for changing weather patterns. OMG, Casey's PTA caused global warming y'all.

It has one huge lunar pull

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »

What about the garbage bags? Was there ever any mention of the garbage bags being tested for finger prints? Maybe they found her prints on the gb's? I skim through lots of things and maybe missed this, but I don't remember hearing anything about prints being found or not found on them. Just wondering if any monkey knows or remembers off hand? I know the tape is probably a better source being that it's very sticky, but being there was double gb's maybe there's a slight chance a finger print could still be found? Just being hopeful I guess that they found some sort of print somewhere. If any other A's prints were found, I'd of expected they'd have been arrested already.

Very true QM.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

I don't recall any mention of this QM ... I'm sure they would have checked for prints.

The other question is what about and DNA on the duct tape -- aisde from Caylee of course, Says Casey ripped it with her teeth -- couldn't there be some of her DNA from her skin or saliva there?

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »

bump

OK, reading again...this looks like there were no prints on the tape...... and it also looks like only prints for the 3 A's were sent to be compared to any prints IF any were found for elimination purposes only.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2009, 02:59:40 PM »

bump

I just had a thought...do we KNOW this is the tape that was found on Caylee's skull oir is this the tape from the gas can??

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2009, 03:00:58 PM »

I agree with all three of you. 

Does anyone know what happened to the bag of stuffed animals, etc., which Sin said didn't look familiar?  I know what's his face said that he put them back.  Were they found when Caylee's remains were found?
Thats exactly the question I asked this weekend too!! It sure will get interesting, eh? 
Time to drive some kids around, bbl!! The storms are almost passed.. the west coast of Fla is getting hammered. Keep an eye to the sky and the radar Dolce 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:03 PM »

Oprah Winfrey: Viewers sound off about George, Cindy Anthony
posted by halboedeker on Apr 14, 2009 2:21:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Viewers are sharing their disappointment that Oprah Winfrey wants to interview George and Cindy Anthony in May.

Here's a sample:

"Who has done the research for Oprah? Do they really know what they are getting in to? I wonder..."

And another:

"Personally, if O doesn't know all the ins and outs of this case, the A's are going to walk all over her. She should really consider putting this interview off until next year or so...or better yet, replace them with another guest.."

You can see the comments at Oprah.com
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-viewers-sound-off-about-george-cindy-anthony.html

http://www.oprah.com/index

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »

Janet -- you're welcome.

I'm not 100% sure what the statements in the docs mean, could be interpreted either way IMO. 

Yes, I have been kicked right out of the cage numerous times today. 

goodnmad

After reading the document ... I am inclined to agree with you all that something is hinky.  Why was Casey's fingerprints not eliminated ... only her mother, father and brother?

I cannot comprehend why all the news medias ... even the Orlando publicabtions ... interpreting this document as excluding Casey when ... it does not.

I apologize for not making the effort to catch up when I was allowed back into the cage but ... I was on a google mission attempting to find just one new article that implied that Casey's fingerprints could have been on that duct tape.

Thank you again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:32 PM »

I am thinking that there are several new results back that are pointing the way towards the death penalty.  I am thinking that dirt on the shoes, maggot evidence, and results from tests on Caylee's hair.  I would think those would be pretty damning.

I like your thinking!!

I can think of no other  reason for the SA to go for the DP.  I do not think, after watching them in court that the prosecution is into game playing, like Hosey claims.  They are too confident.  No way in my mind are they trying to force Casey to confess, I don't think they need to.

Now for the rest of the clan to be arrested for obstruction.

I agree with your thinking Akmom - but I'm afraid that the state would allow her to confess in a plea in order to save the state of Florida a lot of time and money.   This trial will cost millions, especially if they have to move it.   I don't like the idea of a plea - but I have a feeling they would settle for one - if the terms were satisfactory.  JMO.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:34 PM »

http://www.sandiego.gov/police/about/latent.shtml

Latent Prints
Manual Comparison of Latent Prints

Latent prints, also known as chance impressions, are a crucial piece of evidence that can be left at a crime scene or on objects recovered from a crime scene. They are most often invisible to the naked eye and need some form of physical or chemical development to make them visible.

When good quality latent prints are collected, the Latent Print Unit can enter the prints into the Automated Latent Print System (ALPS) computer. This computer assists the examiner in locating and retrieving records of known prints that reside in the computer database. The database is used to retrieve a candidate list of possible matching impressions. After the candidate list is received, the latent print examiner conducts the final comparison. As part of the scientific process, any identification is then independently examined by a second latent print examiner to verify the original identification.

For all other latent prints that are suitable for identification purposes, a suspect's inked finger and/or palmprint card must accompany the latent print evidence. This enables the latent print examiner to conduct a manual comparison and render an opinion on whether or not any particular latent print is identified as being made by the subject in question.

Obtaining properly rolled legible fingerprints of individuals known to have been at a crime scene is an important part of an investigation. These rolled inked prints are called elimination prints. Collection of elimination prints allows the latent print examiner to possibly eliminate many of the latent prints that were collected as evidence.

I'm still trying to determine why exactly they'd do elimination prints if there were NO prints to begin with.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »

Oprah Winfrey: Viewers sound off about George, Cindy Anthony
posted by halboedeker on Apr 14, 2009 2:21:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Viewers are sharing their disappointment that Oprah Winfrey wants to interview George and Cindy Anthony in May.

Here's a sample:

"Who has done the research for Oprah? Do they really know what they are getting in to? I wonder..."

And another:

"Personally, if O doesn't know all the ins and outs of this case, the A's are going to walk all over her. She should really consider putting this interview off until next year or so...or better yet, replace them with another guest.."

You can see the comments at Oprah.com
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-viewers-sound-off-about-george-cindy-anthony.html

http://www.oprah.com/index

GOODY       GOODY         GOODY     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.