May 15, 2024, 10:12:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229516 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: April 14, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

Snipped:
You're right Dolce.  I'm 100% sure that it was not released.  That is the same brief that Mike E. on HLN stated that he saw - and Bozo told him not to release the photos or brief or he would be sued.   I bet we will evenutally see it (or at least the photos of KC as a child) when they find the highest bidder.   

It was this line that has stuck in my brain...

Lenamon writes in the document that Casey was "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth. Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and the arrest is not normal."

I think the original arguement also stated that IF KC did it, it was an accident.

I am wondering if they now feel they need to go back to this argument.  How much of this is actual court records?  Can any of these statements be used at trial?  Co-Chair?

Good questions, Steel.    For some reason, I don't think this briefing can be used against her, but I'm not 100% positive.  Your Co-chair is offline right now.   Will have to bump this up when she logs back on!   Anyone else know the answer??
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: April 14, 2009, 08:44:39 PM »

Thanks for the kind welcome.   

Has anyone thought about George's depo....   The part where he questioned Morgan's group if they were asking him the last time he saw Caylee...

He told them, that he is not going to recall or tell about the last time he saw her.   I have thought the reason being that he saw her in that trunk that day.   Just thinking outloud here.   

He wouldn't want to be under oath talking about that moment.  He wants to block that sight out and remember the "good times" that he recalls of his grandbaby.

Any thoughts?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #542 on: April 14, 2009, 08:44:48 PM »

Watching NG. Interesting watching KC in the interrogation room alone. Fixing her shirt, playing with her hair, chomping her wad of gum just like mommy showed her... yawning!! Man  this woman has not a care in the world. She honestly doesn't give one rat's ass about what is happening, nor does she feel an ounce of guilt. She believes she is teflon. If I was accused of a crime I didn't commit.... If MY BABY GIRL was missing I would be pacing the office, demanding to speak to anyone to get this thing moving!!! I would be distraught and probably end up throwing up I would be so upset. Not KC, she's making sure she looks good for the next detective to walk through the door!!! Heartless, emotionless, black soul bitch. LWOP is too good for you! Hell the DP is too good for you. You should die just the way Caylee did. Well come looking for you in a couple of months, maybe, if we aren't too busy partying. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »

^^^^^ Boo...it was amazing watching Casey Ho wasn't it? I kept shaking my head in disbelief...she was actually primping while sitting there....meanwhile...Caylee is laying in a field all by herself...poor baby...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 14, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »

Casey is not indigent, she just needs to ask her mommy and daddy to stop wasting the money that she should be making off of Caylee.  If my tax paying dollars have to go to cover her sorry butt then I say fry her now due to the bad economy.

Here here!! 

Here: 

Muffy, are you the one who set Wreck on fire?

It wasn't me.    I think it was CBB.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #545 on: April 14, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »

OH NG eat sh!te!!! She's back on the poor grand parents kick. Geez, is she on their payroll??? You can't blame the grand parents, KC is a grown woman, she's responsible for her own actions, they are only guilty of not foreseeing this tragedy BUT they did threatened to get custody. Bullchit!! They are guilty of aiding and obstruction! They are guilty of lying to LE to try to throw them off KC's trail. They are guilty too!! Maybe they didn't kill Caylee, but they sure did help KC out once they figured out she off'd her daughter!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #546 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »

Thanks for the kind welcome.   

Has anyone thought about George's depo....   The part where he questioned Morgan's group if they were asking him the last time he saw Caylee...

He told them, that he is not going to recall or tell about the last time he saw her.   I have thought the reason being that he saw her in that trunk that day.   Just thinking outloud here.   

He wouldn't want to be under oath talking about that moment.  He wants to block that sight out and remember the "good times" that he recalls of his grandbaby.

Any thoughts?

I think you are spot on Monkey with Class.  He is on record as saying the last time he saw his granddaughter was June 16th.  Why avoid the question now?  Because he knows the penalty for perjury!

Nice first post!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 14, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »

Hi Monkey With Class

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: April 14, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »

Finally I am a member!!!  Thanks Klaasend.

I have followed silently for over a year now and you monkeys are a unique group!  Very intellectual and always on top of the cases.

I am just glad to be a part of this wonderful site.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #549 on: April 14, 2009, 08:51:30 PM »

Watching NG. Interesting watching KC in the interrogation room alone. Fixing her shirt, playing with her hair, chomping her wad of gum just like mommy showed her... yawning!! Man  this woman has not a care in the world. She honestly doesn't give one rat's ass about what is happening, nor does she feel an ounce of guilt. She believes she is teflon. If I was accused of a crime I didn't commit.... If MY BABY GIRL was missing I would be pacing the office, demanding to speak to anyone to get this thing moving!!! I would be distraught and probably end up throwing up I would be so upset. Not KC, she's making sure she looks good for the next detective to walk through the door!!! Heartless, emotionless, black soul bitch. LWOP is too good for you! Hell the DP is too good for you. You should die just the way Caylee did. Well come looking for you in a couple of months, maybe, if we aren't too busy partying. 

I was watching the news tonight, and saw the Sunday School Teacher in court for her arraignment on murder charges.  She was frantic, emotional, and distressed.  That is how someone who committed a crime should look.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 14, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

Finally I am a member!!!  Thanks Klaasend.

I have followed silently for over a year now and you monkeys are a unique group!  Very intellectual and always on top of the cases.

I am just glad to be a part of this wonderful site.

Welcome MwC

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »

Welcome Monkey With Class! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of Deputy(???) Richard Cain?

Fanny - I have not seen one yet.  I would like to lay some eyeballs on him too.  We don't know anything about him - how old he is or anything, unless a local channel has interviewed him and I missed it.

JSM - You got me going OT - my poodle used to do benedryl but she got so lethargic on it - so now she is on Chlorpheniramine Maleate,  I get the CVS house brand.  It is Chlor-Trimeton brand name.  Call your vet and get a dosage on that, it works great and not as bad as the Benedryl.

While I am OT - for those out of work, especially the men - they did a great news story today saying that if you are off work volunteer at shelters, food banks, etc.  Two reasons, they said that many get jobs just from networking alone and two, when you go on interviews and they ask what have you been doing, you show you didn't sit on your bum!  Character!  (Plus, it will get the hubby outta your hair for awhile!)

Back on topic - are the maps, etc that Kathi used new? http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html#-  very interesting, IMHO.
Are we getting doc dump soon??? 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:04 PM »

Hey, Monkey with Class--Welcome, (I'm new too but it's very pretty here--what with all the cute animals decked out in their finery...)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #554 on: April 14, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »

Casey is not indigent, she just needs to ask her mommy and daddy to stop wasting the money that she should be making off of Caylee.  If my tax paying dollars have to go to cover her sorry butt then I say fry her now due to the bad economy.
I say sell tickets, Florida would make enough money you wouldn't have to pay taxes for years to come!  JMO JSM AKA Octomom
Selling tickets to her hearing and/or selling the live feed to the trial would be smart as networks would cough up the money for the chance at the ratings.  Smart thinking there Quint-Mom, I mean Octo-JSM.
Seriously Pay per View Cindy, George and KC in one room would cut the US deficit in half! I would even buy cable to watch that! P.S. I haven't been outside yet to see if I have any more little buns in the oven. 
OMG JSM you have me LMAO over here.  Steel had me cracking up earlier, in fact I am still laughing over his suggestion to call the forensic scientist listed on the results sheets.

JSM that is hysterical!

Pay per view. Seriously. Plus it would make loads of money! As long as it doesn't go to the Ants.

That would have better ratings than the Super Bowl, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol put together. 

Hey I could sell "dirty cheap" these 100's of  Wii's I've won over the past few months as door prizes     Speaking of American Idol....ahem   I'm off to put my tootsies up for a bit   

Have a nice evening everyone!

I keep looking for the Wii delivery man. I thought Josef was just scaring him off.  have a great night cappy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: April 14, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »

OMG why do I torture myself tuning into JVM of Issues....However, since I have Marti Bozo's spokesperson is on making an accusation that the State brought back the DP after last Friday's news that Richard Cain was fired....bahahahaha   

Bozo not being removed or second chair "this is a defense team"     She refused to answer how the defense is being paid, no shock there.   O she thinks she's a master of the dodge, its very transparent.

What difference would that make...that Cain was fired??  The whole team is frigging nuts and say the stupidest things................ Safe cyclops

I swear my brain hurts from absorbing so much tomfoolery from the Bozo/Anthony Circus! 

The fact is that it wouldn't make a difference.

NO ONE (in all the times that Cain was called out) found the remains.

The remains were found in DECEMBER...then LE was called and they came out.

All the other times, they were not where the remains were.  Like I said before, it doesn't matter how many times anyone says they were in the exact location...being 15-75 feet away is NOT in the same exact location.

I recall looking at the crime scene photos taken from inside the woods and looking back toward the road.  You could really tell that the land dropped quite a bit all of a sudden.  So, 15 feet could make a real difference in what you could or could not see, especially with the remains dropped down below street level and tropical greenery/vines growing all around.

So (I'm being too wordy tonight, aren't I), Cain can be fired for not handling things better, but no one pointed him in the direction of the remains....in other words, I believe it would be what you would call:  a moot point !

Moot in part!  Moot in the part that he didn't find the remains (yeah, I said it georgie) in the locations he was directed to by the callers.  And YES - they were not in the area that she was found.  That bag, did indeed warrant more attention - that Williams found.  The bag that Kronk found, deserved an officer not afraid of snakes - but again - They were NOT in the right spot.  They all were off by three pavers or so!
What is not moot is the enormous amount of characters around that location and those in a position to get the info from the killer! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #556 on: April 14, 2009, 09:15:34 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of Deputy(???) Richard Cain?

I looked earlier but haven't found one.
Oh granma, you crack me up! 

Thanks Trimm. Me too, I couldn't find one either.

Cindy may have one under her pillow!!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #557 on: April 14, 2009, 09:16:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Welcome to the New Monkeys.

IIRC someone posted a pic of Officer Cain sitting at a desk. I think he is maybe in his 40's. We commented that he was to old for KC's taste.

O/T but wanted to give you guys a chuckle.....my glasses really need changing...I was reading post trying to catch up and saw JSM's Josef....thought it was a pic of Lenny P. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 14, 2009, 09:16:58 PM »

Finally a Monkey with CLASS! !! !!  Just kidding guys.  Welcome Monkey with class or MWC!   
MontgomeryMonkeyMellie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: April 14, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »

You perfectly summed up exactly how I feel watching that clip!  KC is beyond heartless. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.