May 16, 2024, 12:01:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229537 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

Hmm, so what is "bugging everybody"?

I have no inkling. Wish Nancy would LISTEN and follow up just once in a while. 

Let's unleash the monkeys. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2009, 11:20:40 AM »

about the shamrocks (Globe article mentioned RE: baby's daddy) ... good lord Casey's b-day is right after St. Patty's Day is it not? I don't think there is any big hidden meaning there ... but that's just MOO.

I agree GNM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

IMO Keith Williams is the perfect fallguy. He should have stayed out of it.

A few problems with that, there is no contact known of him with Casey prior to Caylee's death, nor does he or a few of these individuals have ready access to Caylee's room/Anthonys house where some of the items found at the scene were recovered.  Nor access to Casey's trunk which even her parents had to return home to get a spare key for because the car & its trunk were locked, no tampering evident.

I agree Capp. The evidence is the evidence! Just cause this guy interjected himself, doesn't suddenly change the evidence and he becomes guilty in some way. The defense can try alot of things to point the finger elsewhere, but, the evidence isn't going to change everyday like the defense does. Nothing explains KC not telling a soul her daughter was missing, or why she drove around with a car that happened to smell like a dead body was in it. How do those facts tie into Kronk or Williams? If KC knew them prior and they were responsible, why wouldn't KC have just said so? Why would she let her self sit in prison accused of murdering her daughter if she knew who did it?

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »

Morning everyone!!!!  George you better get that new boat offa the road, cause the wheels of justice are rolling down your street!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2009, 11:22:21 AM »

Hiya Monkey friends!! 
I couldnt get here from there.. 
I almost paid CC
Trimm, I met Phil Keating last fall at an election rally .. he is even cuter in person.. and he took a pic w/me too....  aahh.....
3babies is on her way to orlando. it's gonna pour there today
I was on I-95 in my sombrero but she passed me by 

I hope 3Babies doesn't go stand in front of the Ant's with duct tape and a heart sticker today. I just know Spindy is locked and loaded and armed with a baseball bat. I hope 3babies can run fast!

I hope she checks in with us today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

A few problems with that, there is no contact known of him with Casey prior to Caylee's death, nor does he or a few of these individuals have ready access to Caylee's room/Anthonys house where some of the items found at the scene were recovered.  Nor access to Casey's trunk which even her parents had to return home to get a spare key for because the car & its trunk were locked, no tampering evident.

The mysterious White dog of Zanny has the keys that KC gave to Zanny on its collar.  Not only did KC give the keys to the house to Zanny, she also passed along a master key to all known locks in the world.  The Dog was a trained circus dog in a previous life and is the psychic that Keith speaks of and currently resides in Puerto Rico.  There you go Cindy, here is how you can connect it.

hahahahaa

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

I agree Capp. The evidence is the evidence! Just cause this guy interjected himself, doesn't suddenly change the evidence and he becomes guilty in some way. The defense can try alot of things to point the finger elsewhere, but, the evidence isn't going to change everyday like the defense does. Nothing explains KC not telling a soul her daughter was missing, or why she drove around with a car that happened to smell like a dead body was in it. How do those facts tie into Kronk or Williams? If KC knew them prior and they were responsible, why wouldn't KC have just said so? Why would she let her self sit in prison accused of murdering her daughter if she knew who did it?

As far as Kronk and Williams, it proves 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2009, 11:23:52 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

The mysterious White dog of Zanny has the keys that KC gave to Zanny on its collar.  Not only did KC give the keys to the house to Zanny, she also passed along a master key to all known locks in the world.  The Dog was a trained circus dog in a previous life and is the psychic that Keith speaks of and currently resides in Puerto Rico.  There you go Cindy, here is how you can connect it.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »

WTH

Edit
......no good deed goes unpunished.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2009, 11:25:30 AM »

Here's what Baez would have to do and it would be a "miracle"

Link a "zanny" with Kronk or Williams either directly or indirectly

The chain goes like this Caylee is with Zanny; Zanny gives Caylee to Kronk or Williams or someone who knew them. Caylee is killed by Kronk or Williams. 

I am NOT saying it makes sense or is what I believe. No no no.

What else is Baez going to say? He has two perfectly "hinky" dudes out poking around at the remains discovery scene since AUGUST. You can bet he will try ...

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »

Nothing for nothing, I had a passing thought last night.    We know that they could not determine a cause of death by initial autopsy due to time lapsed in discovery.  We are all wondering if Caylee was drugged or assaulted with a toxic substance, suspected to be chloroform.   We know some hair was present upon discovery so that might be one way to test but again the time from death to discovery is rather significant which makes it remote.  OK, Im gonna take a leap knowing it is very sensitive but what IF something can be tested & found in a diaper or panties that were present with the remains - maybe its possible they could find traces of substance that way, hmmm?

The reason I was possibly over thinking was because I disagree with all this talk of the State trying to force Casey to take a plea, that includes Lenny's comments last night on NG.  It seems too obvious to me that the State is very aware that Casey and/or her "team" will not entertain one.  I am more inclined to think that they have more than we think they have in the way of evidence.   Casey is too narcissistic and cocky to think she is going to get convicted for this, I mean come on she's walked thru life lie after lie & dirty deed without serious consequence so she is in the same mind frame, especially with a putz at the helm of her defense encouraging her & a family willing to lie & God knows for her.   Her handwritten addition to her recent sworn affidavit seems to confirm that when she took that angry shot at State Prosecutor Ashton.

My thoughts exactly why she won't take a plea.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »

BBL - dentist. Ick! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2009, 11:27:24 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

Yup, and as many of us have discussed several times, the forensics is going to disprove the  "Pin the tail on the donkey, any ass will do" defense because of the plant & bug life dating back as close to late June not August, not September, not flipping October, certainly not November or early December.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 

nrcl....I didn't watch NG last night. Does anyone have a transcript of exactly what he said? I have never trusted Kronk.................something hinky about him and I have said it all along.....I am not sure about this Williams guy....again, hinky.......LP often says things that are pure bullcrap IMO......it is not time for him to start mucking up things with statements just for shock factor.

GRACE: Straight out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who is set to be under oath in this case. Leonard Padilla, why the about-face now, the state announcing it will seek the death penalty.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: You`re not going to agree with me, but I`m telling you there`s something there...

GRACE: Just please don`t blame it on Cindy Anthony!

PADILLA: No. No.

GRACE: Can you come up with anything...

PADILLA: No!

GRACE: ... other than that?

PADILLA: I wasn`t even going to mention her name until you brought it up!

GRACE: All right. Go ahead. Go ahead.

PADILLA: Let`s figure it out this way. What if there`s a situation that the state would like to have a plea? It was mentioned by one of the attorneys there. Let`s get her to plea out to this thing before something that is bugging everybody gets found out. The smart thing for the state to do is put the death penalty back on the table and hope that she pleads out.

thanks trim.....that is an odd statement...but personally I think it mean nothing...just another LPism

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »

http://grayson.house.gov/appropriations-information.shtml

"I look forward to working with you to ensure that Florida’s priorities are well represented and adequately funded in the fiscal year 2010 appropriations bills, and I appreciate your efforts in the appropriations process. As I work to encourage the House Appropriations Committee to support central Florida’s federal funding requests, I rely heavily on the information that you provide to me.

# Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.

Thank You truthbaby. I was trying to find it for Turbo this morning.

I am so angry that so many people are still trying to make money off of Caylee!! 

Why is ACIM wanting to start this program and get more money when she was never missing! I found their website here>http://www.achildismissing.org/about.asp

I can't answer about them wanting to make money off of Caylee, but what I find interesting they want to establish a Caylee Anthony missing child program. I thought Cindy and George had a trademark on her name. So I guess they are involved in this some how to make some dough?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

Is this him? The mysterious circus dog, maybe the keys are under his hat? I don't know, he's not white though.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2009, 11:29:29 AM »

Baez: Forces Out To Get Casey Anthony
State To Seek Death Penalty In Case
POSTED: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT April 14, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's lead attorney called the state's decision to seek the death penalty against his client a "sad day for justice" and said she's "aware of the forces that are out to get her."

Jose Baez spoke with Local 6 News late Monday night after spending about 30 minutes with Anthony inside the Orange County Jail. The visit took place after the state announced that it would be seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19174398/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »

Casey Ho is going down! wonder if she hyperventilated when she heard that the death penalty was back on? probably just asked for drugs...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »

Morning everyone!!!!  George you better get that new boat offa the road, cause the wheels of justice are rolling down your street!!!

Toot toot with a woot woot.     

Big wheels keep on turning
Proud lady justice keeps on rolling
and we're rolling ROLLIN, rolling up a river

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2009, 11:31:01 AM »

about the shamrocks (Globe article mentioned RE: baby's daddy) ... good lord Casey's b-day is right after St. Patty's Day is it not? I don't think there is any big hidden meaning there ... but that's just MOO.

I agree GNM
I agree with that too.  Mine is on Halloween, but I do not walk around wearing a witch hat, although I am sure many think I should! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.