May 14, 2024, 03:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 311075 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: June 17, 2005, 07:19:23 PM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
I have said the whole time those brothers are guilty FOR SURE!!!

GUILTY, yes, but not outside of many more..........

no shit.

peace to all
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: June 17, 2005, 07:19:34 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Hi all...

Go to this link where this poster was trying to link different people in the NH case....http://photobucket.com/albums/a213/marigotbay/?

looks to me like the guy who "found" those items near the MH is in a picture with one of the brothers....
she has him as the guy that has been detained.... I disagree

Looks like him to me....cut from same photo I've seen on other sites...left-hand side of left picture
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: June 17, 2005, 07:19:38 PM »

Ha ha!!!! Both arent tips so wanted to make sure.  You guys dont have so much fun tonight without.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: June 17, 2005, 07:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
I understand where you are coming from, but when you are on here all day and all night with tips, clues, etc, or waiting on Dan's stories you have to have humor, to stay sane.  Some of us have literall been on here since day one and have became addicted to this site.  We cant help but support eachother, and try to make light of things at times by making jokes.  When people follow cases like these they have a tendency to become depressed and lonely.  This case has became part of our lives.  Natalee is our daughter, our sister, etc.  So please take this into consideration when you see a joke.  Not to mention there are times when no news is coming in.

And a whole lot MORE of us are also here day in, day out, 24/7 and care JUST AS MUCH as those of you who have to tell everyone each time you come in and each time you leave and how much you care and how tired you are of sitting at the puter and so forth.  We just aren't rude enough to take up all the bandwidth and space with chitchat that bogs everything down.

I'm a member, too, and a very good researcher, but I was unable to even get in here most of today, until a little while ago, much less post anything.  It shouldn't be that way.

I have to agree we need to keep this thread case focused.  I think a case related discussion is great...if this were only news we'd lose the ability to discuss the reports, evidence, etc.  It's just respectful to keep discussions case related, especially when it's busy.

I know Red and Tom are glowing in the honeymoon of all these hits to the site...but, believe me it all changes as the case changes...if the goal is to build a community that works here then changes have to be made to make it easier to read threads, etc.

I suppose they must have a good reason for allowing threads to get this long and unwieldy...but, I can't imagine what it is.

I've enjoyed all the folks here and hope we can all work together to make this easier.

Hey guys, you have to understand this is a work in progress. We want all of you to be able to come on read and comment on the posts. We have just now done our fourth server upgrade in less than 2 weeks to accomodate all of you. I wouldn't say honeymoon, its more like baptism by fire. We love that fact that so many people have come to our site as a news source and discussion group. 99% of you have been fantastic. we realize along with this comes responsibility and we have been making every effort to work through the growing pains.

We aim to please but remember it cannot be done over night. Not to long ago everyone was commenting on the main posting section of the blog. Remember that fun? LOL. Eventhough some still do comments over there you have to admit we have all come a long way.

There are growing pains. The work behind the scenes that no one sees it beyond words. Please realize that.

We thank you all for your comments and opinions. As I said Tom & I are constantly trying to build a better mouse trap. The new dedicated server should do the trick.

Red

Don't get me wrong, you guys are great.  The forum has the benefit of getting news and information quickly...it would just be nice to find it easily especially for those of us who can't live here every minute.

I will make a donation and cheer you on.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: June 17, 2005, 07:20:02 PM »

Kerin did you get a strike 1?

I think it is the same guy.  I have a photo enhancer and when you enhance it, they look just alike!

Yep...Red gave me strike 1 when I said he must be a redhead.  Crying or Very sad

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: June 17, 2005, 07:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Kerin did you get a strike 1?

I think it is the same guy.  I have a photo enhancer and when you enhance it, they look just alike!

Yep...Red gave me strike 1 when I said he must be a redhead.  Crying or Very sad

LOL...well that is why most people who are called Red are called that

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: June 17, 2005, 07:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
I understand where you are coming from, but when you are on here all day and all night with tips, clues, etc, or waiting on Dan's stories you have to have humor, to stay sane.  Some of us have literall been on here since day one and have became addicted to this site.  We cant help but support eachother, and try to make light of things at times by making jokes.  When people follow cases like these they have a tendency to become depressed and lonely.  This case has became part of our lives.  Natalee is our daughter, our sister, etc.  So please take this into consideration when you see a joke.  Not to mention there are times when no news is coming in.

And a whole lot MORE of us are also here day in, day out, 24/7 and care JUST AS MUCH as those of you who have to tell everyone each time you come in and each time you leave and how much you care and how tired you are of sitting at the puter and so forth.  We just aren't rude enough to take up all the bandwidth and space with chitchat that bogs everything down.

I'm a member, too, and a very good researcher, but I was unable to even get in here most of today, until a little while ago, much less post anything.  It shouldn't be that way.

I have to agree we need to keep this thread case focused.  I think a case related discussion is great...if this were only news we'd lose the ability to discuss the reports, evidence, etc.  It's just respectful to keep discussions case related, especially when it's busy.

I know Red and Tom are glowing in the honeymoon of all these hits to the site...but, believe me it all changes as the case changes...if the goal is to build a community that works here then changes have to be made to make it easier to read threads, etc.

I suppose they must have a good reason for allowing threads to get this long and unwieldy...but, I can't imagine what it is.

I've enjoyed all the folks here and hope we can all work together to make this easier.

Hey guys, you have to understand this is a work in progress. We want all of you to be able to come on read and comment on the posts. We have just now done our fourth server upgrade in less than 2 weeks to accomodate all of you. I wouldn't say honeymoon, its more like baptism by fire. We love that fact that so many people have come to our site as a news source and discussion group. 99% of you have been fantastic. we realize along with this comes responsibility and we have been making every effort to work through the growing pains.

We aim to please but remember it cannot be done over night. Not to long ago everyone was commenting on the main posting section of the blog. Remember that fun? LOL. Eventhough some still do comments over there you have to admit we have all come a long way.

There are growing pains. The work behind the scenes that no one sees it beyond words. Please realize that.

We thank you all for your comments and opinions. As I said Tom & I are constantly trying to build a better mouse trap. The new dedicated server should do the trick.

Red

Don't get me wrong, you guys are great.  The forum has the benefit of getting news and information quickly...it would just be nice to find it easily especially for those of us who can't live here every minute.

I will make a donation and cheer you on.

We all need to GET ALONG!
Peace out to my cronies
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: June 17, 2005, 07:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Look at the eyes, of those two different guys. Look at the ears and chins also. Look at their respective builds.

If you guys are right, then I'm buying beer, but I swear those two aint the same guy!

I agree with ya, Juvenal.  I know people want some answers, but it seems like people have been making a lot more leaps lately.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: June 17, 2005, 07:21:58 PM »

Ha ha!!!! Both arent tips so wanted to make sure.  You guys dont have so much fun tonight without.

love ya Shell

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: June 17, 2005, 07:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Look at the eyes, of those two different guys. Look at the ears and chins also. Look at their respective builds.

If you guys are right, then I'm buying beer, but I swear those two aint the same guy!

I agree with ya, Juvenal.  I know people want some answers, but it seems like people have been making a lot more leaps lately.

They don't look the same to me....hairline is different too.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 17, 2005, 07:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Yes, it seems very possible to me that Natalee's disappearance is linked to an organized operation of some kind.  I don't know what a possible motive for murder might have been, but if Natalee is alive in the seedy part of another island (which right now would be my guess), Dutch-bag and the Scum Bros. probably couldn't have done it themselves.  Somebody would have to transport her, and somebody would probably have to receive her for whatever "business" they may be involved in.

No matter what anyone's opinion of Aruba law enforcement, I find it difficult to believe that those three could do whatever happened so professionally that three weeks later investigators still don't know what went down.

Even though we keep finding out bits and pieces of info, it seems like we are still so far from knowing the truth.  Although there has been a lot of criticizm of the Aruban police, they did put GPS on the cars so they could track the movements of the suspects...something that most people didn't know for a long, long time.  I think they know what happened and just can't say because it would jeopardize their next move.  At least, that's what I hope is going on.[/quote]

who knows why these 3 guys got together 2 begin with.....one w/big polis/judge daddy and other 2 may be connected thru family shipping biz-   no---not tatoo.

peace to all
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: June 17, 2005, 07:23:06 PM »

JMHO but I don't think it is some organized crime ring deep in the whole underground sex slavery thing... that's above the realm of these slimy creeps... they couldn't conceive a ploy that complex on a brain full of alcohol with sex on the brain.

the only thing I think this 4th guy has to do with it is the boat connection. I think Joran freaked and didn't know what to do with her body, called 'steve' at 6:30 a.m. and he came out and helped Joran dispose of the body at sea... they say others are involved because this 'steve' person couldn't captain the boat.

I don't want to sound negative but I am thinking that finding her body might be close to impossible, especially with no real surf that would push a body inland... seems like the water is very calm.

.... as far as the underwear... did anyone check the brand? to see if it was a common American brand? or the size? or ask her mom? I think if they had anything to do with the case, her mom would have said something already or we would already know.

So... I think it was a date rape drug situation...maybe all 3 were involved... she OD'd and they panicked... 3 bros took off and left Joran... Joran calls Steve...

that's the most logical explanation. Makes more sense than the whole 'sold her into slavery' thing... I'm sure it's common but I don't think a 17-year-old would know the first thing about how to do it.

p.s. Red rocks. Smile

Amy ~ AKA...yadayadayada... lol

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: June 17, 2005, 07:23:32 PM »

DJ Taylor:  Which picture is him?  

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Is he Captain or first officer?  There is a difference.  On his purported website

http://profile.tickle.com/g5TQB.hc7BTSCg57

he says he is first officer.  abybody with a tickle account to read what is in there?  Is this the same guy with the bottle in his hand from the delft website, a light skinned curly haired black guy?  there is a picture of the Captain on the party boat website

http://www.tattoopartycruises.com/pages/photoalbum.html

but his name is Juan Carlos not Juan.  

Is the picture at Riehl's site
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/

the one you know?  I don't hink it is.  The Amazon guy is not him either.  I think it is the Tickle guy who has no picture.  

Just want to make sure we have our facts straignt.  

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
MSNBC talking about the arrest of the party boat DJ.

(am I allowed to say that?)

i dont know why they are saying  he's a dj  he is infact the CAPTAIN OF THE BOAT
sorry  you might be right maybe first  officer ( i dont know about these things) he used to dj though a while back but havent done it in a while
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: June 17, 2005, 07:24:13 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

People say I look exactly like Jennifer Anniston...that don't make it "so".  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

(That was SUCH a lie...sorry)

jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: June 17, 2005, 07:24:13 PM »

Sorry for not reading through all the other pages, but since I've left this page on my screen all day and went out, it's running really slow. Anyhoo could someone explain who everyones talking about that looks like someone else..or is someone else, and what connection they have to Natalee. Thanks.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: June 17, 2005, 07:24:21 PM »

Just to add a bit to what Red and Tom have said,  PLEASE...

If you see problem notes PM Scared-Tom, Red or Catriana.  Just click on our name in the Memberlist and send us a PM, or you can click on the area up top that says "You have () new messages" and SEND a PM through there.  Click on NEW POST and type in the Member name you wish to Private Message (PM).

We will review them and try to take care of any trouble spots ASAP!

Thanks for your participation and help in making this a wonderful forum.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: June 17, 2005, 07:25:03 PM »

Hello all - I am one of the (apparently dreaded) newbies here...

I looked at the photos on marigotbay's photobucket site, and my first impression was that the noses (and nostrils) and ears of the 2 men were too different for them to be the same person. Just wondering if others looked at those features (which were conspicuously left out of the "close-ups" on the site).
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: June 17, 2005, 07:25:29 PM »

Quote from: "maginethat"
I have said the whole time those brothers are guilty FOR SURE!!!

hiya magine Very Happy

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: June 17, 2005, 07:26:38 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Hello all - I am one of the (apparently dreaded) newbies here...

I looked at the photos on marigotbay's photobucket site, and my first impression was that the noses (and nostrils) and ears of the 2 men were too different for them to be the same person. Just wondering if others looked at those features (which were conspicuously left out of the "close-ups" on the site).

Yes and I would bet money that they are NOT the same person!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: June 17, 2005, 07:26:48 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
JMHO but I don't think it is some organized crime ring deep in the whole underground sex slavery thing... that's above the realm of these slimy creeps... they couldn't conceive a ploy that complex on a brain full of alcohol with sex on the brain.

the only thing I think this 4th guy has to do with it is the boat connection. I think Joran freaked and didn't know what to do with her body, called 'steve' at 6:30 a.m. and he came out and helped Joran dispose of the body at sea... they say others are involved because this 'steve' person couldn't captain the boat.

I don't want to sound negative but I am thinking that finding her body might be close to impossible, especially with no real surf that would push a body inland... seems like the water is very calm.

.... as far as the underwear... did anyone check the brand? to see if it was a common American brand? or the size? or ask her mom? I think if they had anything to do with the case, her mom would have said something already or we would already know.

So... I think it was a date rape drug situation...maybe all 3 were involved... she OD'd and they panicked... 3 bros took off and left Joran... Joran calls Steve...

To me, that's the most plausible explaination, but remember Elizabeth Smart?  That case turned out to be NOTHING like anyone ever expected.  Most thought she was dead and buried and after Richard Ricci died, nobody expected she would ever be found, let alone found alive and in the same town.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.