May 22, 2024, 08:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 478544 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: July 05, 2010, 01:03:59 PM »

Kyron Horman's Stepmom's Dark Past (video)

http://cnettv.cnet.com/kyron-horman-stepmom-dark-past/9742-1_53-50089879.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: July 05, 2010, 01:04:13 PM »

I have been following the case. Forum going fast like a train. I am posted this doc and I believe it wasn't posted.. In 3 parts..

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman_restrain.pdf

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: July 05, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: July 05, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: July 05, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »

Thanks Klaas... I posted a few things in the docs thread: Terri's offocial adoption search snapshot, her Linked in snapshot, Terri's record that I've found so far (still searching other areas), etc. I posted Kristian's record up until 6/17 but my photobucket resized it & when I blow it up it blurs. On this computer, it shows up full size. Why is that? Rob, any ideas what I can do? Should I try to reupload it to Photobucket?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: July 05, 2010, 01:09:27 PM »

Thanks Klaas... I posted a few things in the docs thread: Terri's offocial adoption search snapshot, her Linked in snapshot, Terri's record that I've found so far (still searching other areas), etc. I posted Kristian's record up until 6/17 but my photobucket resized it & when I blow it up it blurs. On this computer, it shows up full size. Why is that? Rob, any ideas what I can do? Should I try to reupload it to Photobucket?

If you have a "pay" photobucket you can change the maximum size of your photos and they won't resize.  Even with the free you can make some changes.  Go into your photobucket profile/options and see if you can change that.  Then you can re-add that same image and it will be full size.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: July 05, 2010, 01:14:51 PM »

Thanks & I'm trying to do that now. There isn;t an edit option on the legal docs thread so I don't know how to delete Kristian's record. Am I missing something or do I ask you or another admin to delete it? It's completely blurred bc of it's resizing & you can't make anything out. I'm attempting the re-upload now... Hey, thanks again.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: July 05, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »

Thanks DD. I'm really wondering if there is much more here? Scary thinking about the landscape guy, other landscape workers. I had thought in the beginning that there might have been a randsom note don't even know why I thought that.

what made me think ransom note at the beginning was the way the case was handled and all the agencies brought in the way the were.  And LE staying with Terri and Kaine 24/7... but now I guess maybe LE was there at their house 24/7 could be because of the murder for hire, but still, it all wreaked(spelling) of ransom note to me.

then we have the sooooooooooooo orchestrated interviews and no one talking... seems to me someone is "controlling" the whole situation.  again, sounds like a kiddnapper who is controlling everything.  Everyone thinks it is kaine controlling everything, I think it might be a kidnapper who is controlling things... Kaine is not going to control the fbi.. unless he is someone we don't know about, which is possible his family is, we don't know...but seems more like a kidnapper controlling to me.. just my own thoughts.

I really do believe this is a blackmailing scheme that has resulted into kidnapping. I believe the glasses were sent and when Desiree had said it was his worse fear, it was a message to the kidnapper. Time is running out though so they best decide what to do with all of this. Maybe this is why LE has decisions to make. They don't want to arrest someone who is taking care of Kyron.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: July 05, 2010, 01:17:05 PM »

i had thought maybe LS chickened or didnt take TH serious, didnt think about the hire
maybe still in progress

MALIBU CA July 04, 2010 at 8:32AM
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html#comments
I JUST READ THIS LATEST "MURDER FOR HIRE" TWIST TO MY MOTHER, WHO IS BLIND. HER FIRST COMMENT AFTERWARDS WAS, "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THE LANDSCAPER SAY SOMETHING EARLIER?" NOW, TO ME, THAT IS A PLAN FOR MURDER. SNUFFING THE LIFE FROM SOMEONE. WHEN THE FIRST HIT-MAN CHOICE SAYS, "NO". THAT IS NOT THE END OF THE THOUGHT AND INTENT. THERE IS ENOUGH HATE THERE TO WANT THE DEATH OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AND THE FATHER OF 3 KIDS. IF SOMEONE APPROACHED ME AND ASKED IF I WOULD KILL SOMEONE, I WOULD TELL AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY. WTF!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1829 on: July 05, 2010, 01:18:00 PM »

My thoughts on Kyron Horman's stepmom
July 5, 3:43 AMNashville Crime Examiner Levi

Stunning news over the weekend emerged that Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Oregon second grader Kyron Horman, hired a landscaper to murder her soon-to-be-ex-husband Kaine Horman, the father of Kyron.

For more information on the murder for hire plot go here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/story?id=11086039

If the allegation is true, this proves what a sneaky and manipulative monster Terri Horman is. While Kyron is missing she clinged all over Kaine Horman, a man that she is allegedly tried to have murdered!

Thank god a judge issued a restraining order against her that barred her from being near her children. Now we know why Kaine Horman moved to an undisclosed location! Terri Horman is most likely a dangerous and psychopathic woman!

I think Terri Horman would like us all to believe that she is an average everyday soccer mom, but deep down she is the sickening muscular body builder. I'm all for a healthy lifestyle and working out, but any man or woman that would build themselves up to look like a freak has a personality disorder. Obviously they are a controlling individual.

Terri Horman is a sneaky person who can transfrom from one persona to the other at the drop of a hat. She can be a freakish manly looking body builder, the average everyday soccer mom, standing behind her man while his son is missing, but deep down she is a dangerous individual.

Look how Terri Horman entered into Kyron's life, as soon as Kyron's mother left the picture she just wiggled her way in and made herself right at home.

As this story unravels, I bet we're going to see the real Terri Horman emerge. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I bet when and if the real Terri Horman is exposed, it will be very disturbing

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d5-My-thoughts-on-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom

Thanks for the article, Seahorse and good morning Monkeys.  I agree with this article in that Terri Horman looks like a freak in those repugnant body-building photos.  Having never known a woman who would do that to their body, I do think it involves steroids which can affect the brain.  There seem to be many faces of Terri Horman.  My least favorite is the one where she does look like a squirrel, although the body-building ones run a close second.

Your are Welcome, Hello, Babybear!  Greetings, Monkey's.

SM does look like a squirrel, begging for peanuts, in the group photo, LOL.  Perhaps, begging for mercy?

Do you think a muscular person looks like a characture?  Levi I think is funny, he keeps referring to SM as sneaky, LOL.

SM was good at juggling. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: July 05, 2010, 01:19:29 PM »

oops should have proof read... One more thought, why would this landscaper implicate himself in this?  He is saying he wasn't going to do anything and it was all a piece of a$$ for him. I don't buy that. Either this landscaper is a real seedy guy and guilty of something more and is looking for a plea for revealing evidence, or he is just plain dumb. Either way he is guilty for not coming forward months ago. He needs to be arrested and so does Terri for conspiracy to commit a murder. (if she did this)

Hi Newfie,

The Happy French may answer your question, LOL.

Thanks Seahorse! Hi back at ya! Perhaps the landscaper is married, and tried to keep it under wraps until Kyron went missing. At that point he may have thought, wow she might really be capable of doing harm to Kyron and came forward thinking it might implicate him in some way. As the plot thickens I shake my head. Where is KYRON and do any of these adults in this saga really care? Why all the dirty laundry ? I guess we will have a clothes bascket full of it before this is over. Welcome Titch!
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/comments

She obviously trusted the landscaper enough to ask him and the landscaper obviously did not come forward asap. Why? Maybe the landscaper is married and he had been noodling the stepmom and he finally was driven to come forward despite the consequences. That would explain it.

Posted by:

Happyfrenchmann Jul-4

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/comments

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1831 on: July 05, 2010, 01:20:38 PM »

Blink doesn't seem to think the 911 call was about Kaine. Have to wonder if the confrontation was the landscaper maybe telling Terri to shut up?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: July 05, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »

How do we know this LS is telling the truth, that Terri asked him to kill her husband? What type of person is asked to kill someone? Not your normal law obiding citizen and he proved just that by not going to the police.

I am pretty sure LE would have to tell the person if they learned of a hire to kill was being plotted against them.  I don't think this means they believe this guy..
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: July 05, 2010, 01:34:49 PM »

(snipped)

I also have a RUMOR about a message sent from Terri's phone.  I think it could have been "coded" to tell someone to come out to sauvie island.  this is just a guess.  if so, I am still looking for MICHAEL. 

(snipped)

Not sure if this helps -- but in the June 28 Issue of PEOPLE Magazine - page 112

"They're all devastated. It's your worst nightmare," says family friend Michael Harney

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: July 05, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »

I agree Tracygirl. This landscaper may be striking a deal. He did come forward and implicate himself. They tried to do a wiring on the 26th of June with the FBI, but Terri did not take the bait. This is all very strange to say the least.  The 26th was on a Saturday. Was that the day the 911 calls were made?  Maybe the calls were not about Kaine. If the Landscaper was there and trying to get her to talk, we don't know how this went down. hmm... things that make you think. What is in it for the landscaper?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: July 05, 2010, 01:45:49 PM »

Sometimes I resize images that I know will blow the margins beforehand. I may make them 75% and then I upload them. I sometimes make images as small as 25% depending on what they are.

I try not to make them too small because I know that some members will have a hard time reading them. A lil of this and a lil of that. I try to be careful to make them nice quality and easy to read, but also to make it easy on the margins.

Welcome Titch.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1836 on: July 05, 2010, 01:46:13 PM »

How do we know this LS is telling the truth, that Terri asked him to kill her husband? What type of person is asked to kill someone? Not your normal law obiding citizen and he proved just that by not going to the police.

I am pretty sure LE would have to tell the person if they learned of a hire to kill was being plotted against them.  I don't think this means they believe this guy..

Did LS have a shady background ?

Some Prisons teach Immates LS.  How do I know?  LOL, I worked in a Deli and I overheard someone mention that the Baker did LS, he learned it in prison, my ears are always flopping.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: July 05, 2010, 01:48:36 PM »

I agree Tracygirl. This landscaper may be striking a deal. He did come forward and implicate himself. They tried to do a wiring on the 26th of June with the FBI, but Terri did not take the bait. This is all very strange to say the least.  The 26th was on a Saturday. Was that the day the 911 calls were made?  Maybe the calls were not about Kaine. If the Landscaper was there and trying to get her to talk, we don't know how this went down. hmm... things that make you think. What is in it for the landscaper?

Freedom....Setting up Terri to take the fall for this. Could have been doing this all along. This person could have been the stalker we once spoke of.

One of the 911 calls was about a custody issue, I don't think that one had to do with the landscaper.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: July 05, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abundiflora/155538153209?v=wall&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=622533484&ref=search

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1839 on: July 05, 2010, 01:58:58 PM »

Just thinking, but if the police believed this story about Terri asking the landscaper to kill Kaine, I would think she would be arrested by now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.