May 17, 2024, 03:24:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 363052 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 12, 2011, 02:55:00 PM »

READ: PDF of Casey Anthony release date   
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Statement-casey-0712.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #821 on: July 12, 2011, 02:55:04 PM »

Wish they could make the murderer do one of these Sunday.Even though she won't answer.

Monkey Devil!  Can you imagine the meltdown while being peppered with questions like the ones we're hearing?  Let's just hope that everytime she steps out of her home, people are yelling the same questions.  I'd like to see her become a hermit.

This is exactly what Morgan hopes to do when he gets her to submit to the deposition.

We'll see if she does the depo..I have a feeling that she will squirm out of it some how.
I thought I read it was to be a video depo.

They were going to tape the depo..even televise it live on one of the Florida stations.

But I think that when the day and time rolls around..we will hear she is not mentally well enough to do the depo ..she is in treatment somewhere, this would be deterimental to her treatment therapy..pick an excuse..blah, blah, blah.
ITA.  There will be some excuse.  Does the civil case still have the same candy-pants judge as before?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 12, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »

Wish they could make the murderer do one of these Sunday.Even though she won't answer.

Monkey Devil!  Can you imagine the meltdown while being peppered with questions like the ones we're hearing?  Let's just hope that everytime she steps out of her home, people are yelling the same questions.  I'd like to see her become a hermit.

This is exactly what Morgan hopes to do when he gets her to submit to the deposition.

We'll see if she does the depo..I have a feeling that she will squirm out of it some how.

They were going to tape the depo..even televise it live on one of the Florida stations.

But I think that when the day and time rolls around..we will hear she is not mentally well enough to do the depo ..she is in treatment somewhere, this would be deterimental to her treatment therapy..pick an excuse..blah, blah, blah.
Gypsy, I agree and have felt that way since the depo was announced.. a mental health facility is a perfect excuse and then she can leave when she wants without telling.. and Bobo can say he doesnt know where she is.. no parole, no control

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 12, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html
Casey Investigator: "She Wouldn't Tell Us The Truth"
Posted: 11:46 am EDT July 12, 2011Updated: 2:42 pm EDT July 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators who worked on the Casey Anthony case are holding a press conference on Tuesday.

The detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, who worked many long, hard hours searching for Caylee Anthony for six months after Casey now admits she was dead, shared their thoughts and feelings with reporters at the sheriff's headquarters.

Seven investigators who searched for Caylee and processed the evidence against Casey, including the crime scene investigators, cadaver dog handler and the computer crimes expert, answered WFTV's questions about the investigation.

Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich, who was the lead investigator in the murder case, was among the sheriff's officers who were finally able to tell their stories now that the case is closed.

"She never said it was an accident," Melich said. "She wouldn't tell us the truth."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 12, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »

What a wonderful press conference---so glad they held this.  Such good & devoted people.  Orange County is well served.
What a group of caring sweethearts.

Glad to learn of the witness tampering investigation-- [ that could turn out to be quite interesting ]-glad to learn about Cindy's
perjury situation being looked into; George was never a suspect; and they are tallying up the enormous expenses.

Interesting also, that Baez would not allow the detectives to have access to Casey to investigate her charges of alledged sexual
abuse by George or Lee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 12, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »

Gypsy, I agree and have felt that way since the depo was announced.. a mental health facility is a perfect excuse and then she can leave when she wants without telling.. and Bobo can say he doesnt know where she is.. no parole, no control

They'd better not try some stupid excuse like that, the witch was just evaluated & found to be perfectly fine for her own murder trial; she can suffer through a deposition!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 12, 2011, 03:01:09 PM »

Witness tampering investigation...can't relay any details as it is ongoing.  

Man, I wish we knew who it was????
  Laura Buchanan I believe

Was she on the jury?  She lied about her search area with TES, but I am confused about the connection with witness tampering?

bobkealing bob kealing
Detectives investigating whether anyone encouraged Buchanan to provide false information re Texas Equusearch.
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Needed hyperlink

Wonder who that anyone could be??  

Jeremy Lyons, I believe.

ITA Brandi..and I believe JLyons may have visited atleast the family of juror #3 while she was a juror..in one of the first interviews her Mom gave she said the offer came in from Disney while Jennifer was still in Orlando....

J Lyons paid home visits to many of the people the State wanted to use as witnesses...midnight visits and phone calls can be very threatening and life changing. IIRC He tried to coherse Hoover and I believe that came out in Hoover's first interview with Bill Shaffer on WFTV.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:22:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 12, 2011, 03:04:27 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Separate matter“@tgucc: @bobkealing if there was witness tampering what will happen as far as the results of the Trial?”
7 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Allen confirms person assigned to assess threats coming in against #CaseyAnthony now.
8 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony detectives confirm two potential criminal matters pending: Witness tampering and possible #CindyAnthony perjury.
12 minutes ago

In my thank you to Mr. Lamar, I urged him to pursue perjury charges against Cindy Anthony. I emphasizied her web of lies were carefully molded by the defense to confuse the jury to the point that her testimony could not be believed. Even during her testimony she cleverly spoke about Zanny as though she was a real person. If anyone cares to do the same here's his address

NINTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
Lawson Lamar, State Attorney
415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
(407) 836-2400

Good for you.

He must be a good guy as Geraldo has harangued on & on negatively about him for months now.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 12, 2011, 03:06:22 PM »

Witness tampering could be any of the many pros. witnesses that were called were approached by the Anthony's or Baez group & asked to lie!!! Oh how I hope this is successful!! I want all of those bastards to fry!! 

Thank you Monken,  I think I am beginning to understand the connection now. sort of, well, maybe.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 12, 2011, 03:06:48 PM »

I'm sure you all seen this before, but incase not here goes

Casey Anthony case: Search volunteers say PI tried to change their testimony

WFTV was told by Brett Churchill and Brett Reilly, who helped EquuSearch look for 2-year-old Caylee after she was reported missing in the summer of 2008, that private investigator Jeremy Lyons tried to get them to change their testimony regarding the case.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony case: Search volunteers say PI tried to change their testimony - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-search-volunteers-say-pi-tried-to-change-their-testimony#ixzz1Rv3xWZNF
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2011, 03:08:02 PM »

Caylee Anthony case: Question concerning Laura Buchanan/TES documents

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/12/caylee-anthony-case-question-concerning-laura-buchanantes-documents/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2011, 03:08:46 PM »

Witness tampering investigation...can't relay any details as it is ongoing.  

Man, I wish we knew who it was????
  Laura Buchanan I believe

Was she on the jury?  She lied about her search area with TES, but I am confused about the connection with witness tampering?

bobkealing bob kealing
Detectives investigating whether anyone encouraged Buchanan to provide false information re Texas Equusearch.
1 minute ago
Needed hyperlink

Wonder who that anyone could be??  

Jeremy Lyons, I believe.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:23:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 12, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Separate matter“@tgucc: @bobkealing if there was witness tampering what will happen as far as the results of the Trial?”
7 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Allen confirms person assigned to assess threats coming in against #CaseyAnthony now.
8 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony detectives confirm two potential criminal matters pending: Witness tampering and possible #CindyAnthony perjury.
12 minutes ago

In my thank you to Mr. Lamar, I urged him to pursue perjury charges against Cindy Anthony. I emphasizied her web of lies were carefully molded by the defense to confuse the jury to the point that her testimony could not be believed. Even during her testimony she cleverly spoke about Zanny as though she was a real person. If anyone cares to do the same here's his address

NINTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
Lawson Lamar, State Attorney
415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
(407) 836-2400

Good for you.

He must be a good guy as Geraldo has harangued on & on negatively about him for months now.

Absolutely the litmus test~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: July 12, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »

They'd better not try some stupid excuse like that, the witch was just evaluated & found to be perfectly fine for her own murder trial; she can suffer through a deposition!!

~ Peter Frampton
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 12, 2011, 03:13:26 PM »

I'm sure you all seen this before, but incase not here goes

Casey Anthony case: Search volunteers say PI tried to change their testimony

WFTV was told by Brett Churchill and Brett Reilly, who helped EquuSearch look for 2-year-old Caylee after she was reported missing in the summer of 2008, that private investigator Jeremy Lyons tried to get them to change their testimony regarding the case.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony case: Search volunteers say PI tried to change their testimony - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-search-volunteers-say-pi-tried-to-change-their-testimony#ixzz1Rv3xWZNF

Thank you Jazzey,  I had not seen this.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 12, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »

Guess my head is really messed up, but I thought she did some altering on a tes document.
What has happened to my memory?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 12, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »

Witness tampering could be any of the many pros. witnesses that were called were approached by the Anthony's or Baez group & asked to lie!!! Oh how I hope this is successful!! I want all of those bastards to fry!! 

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 12, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »

It was difficult to hear the questions being asked, and I do think this should be pointed out:  To what I believe was the question: "Do you have any doubt that this was Premeditated Murder?

I am not sure, but I think Yuri was the respondent, "I have no doubt." an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 12, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Court official just announced they will collect all juror notes and immediately destroy them. #CaseyAnthony
26 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
All are giving one on ones now. No more after today. #caseyanthony
30 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 12, 2011, 03:18:32 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
The investigators in the #CaseyAnthony murder trial answered questions from the media today. I will break it down on #HLN at 5 and 6pm
32 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.