May 04, 2024, 06:56:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 386895 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »

The only reason for Casey or Lee to be high 5 ing is they heard George was going to have charges pressed against him.  I cant wait to see NG tonight.  Shes gonna rip them a new one!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 08, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »

Maybe the protesters should make a recording of baby Caylee saying "Mama, Papa" while she was reading the book and play it over and over like we have had to see and hear.  I know that sounds mean but it sure is making me sad when I watch it.  It probably wouldn't phase them.

Or a baby crying with the help of a bull horn!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 08, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »

Anybody have the Anthony address??

Tony I'm looking for you now try here
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:25 PM »

just updated

Details Emerge About Fight Casey Had With Mom In Mid-June

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html

after posting this I just want to say that the defense is trying to rewrite history, START FROM SCRATCH, that there is a reason for this madness that LIARS SHOULD BE BELIEVED.  Now I will go see if this is true.  They erroneously believe that the American Public is STUPID & will buy the facade as now more expertly told.  A gang of greedy, heartless pigs is still a gang of greedy, heartless pigs.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #544 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »

I have a serious question. Destiny actually pointed this out to me. If the chloroform had been in the trunk since the towing, wouldn't it have killed the maggots and flies? It sounds logical to me that George or Cindy used the chloroform AFTER they got the car back and the trash was removed, in an attempt to cover/destroy evidence.

They said thier were maggots they didn't say they were moving...The flies i thought came from inside the car when george opened the door...Right? Maybe they were running for fresh air because they just stated it was the truck the reaked of chloroform right? Or Wrong?

no one except Cindy said there were maggots did they?  Did anyone besides cindy actually see the maggots or for that matter the pizza? I still can't figure out why there would be pizza in the trunk? Could this be just her talking....again?? and I might be wrong but as I understood it....the choloform came from air samples....so it wasn't an obvious smell.....so perhaps the decomp smell probably over road any smell of cholorform ?  Don't mind me...I am rambling and I am on drugs...LOL...legal ones from the doc!!

Too funny Sunny. I'm not sure who actually saw the maggots.

From what i remember from the documents it was George who said he removed a bag of garbage and old pizza from the trunk of the car.  Cindy just relayed the story to the media which is why it sounded like she was the one that saw it.

Hey Sunny!!

My Monkey is sick now too...sent him home from school today with a fever...good ole St Louis weather and allergies!!

I thought the guy at the lot said there was a bag with maggots also and he threw it by the dumpster..am I wrong?

Great point about the chloroform and maggots!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

Does anyone know if Joseph Jordan or any of the other groups are still searching in the Orland area?  Did any searching occur in the Anthony's backyard today?

SS - I don't...I just got back on from this morning...sorry I can't be of help answering your question

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:13 PM »

I have a serious question. Destiny actually pointed this out to me. If the chloroform had been in the trunk since the towing, wouldn't it have killed the maggots and flies? It sounds logical to me that George or Cindy used the chloroform AFTER they got the car back and the trash was removed, in an attempt to cover/destroy evidence.

no one except Cindy said there were maggots did they?  Did anyone besides cindy actually see the maggots or for that matter the pizza? I still can't figure out why there would be pizza in the trunk? Could this be just her talking....again?? and I might be wrong but as I understood it....the choloform came from air samples....so it wasn't an obvious smell.....so perhaps the decomp smell probably over road any smell of cholorform ?  Don't mind me...I am rambling and I am on drugs...LOL...legal ones from the doc!!

The lady at the tow truck yard stated she looked in the bag and there were maggots..They took the bag and threw it over the fence or near the dumpster in the tow yard

i wonder if  police ever recovered that bag...human dna can be found in those little maggots...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »

Lee calling Casey "Darling" still really, really bugs me.......... (snipped from MyfoxOrlando:)
LEE: I think we are getting close Case, is there anything?

Um, offhand no. I’m going to go talk to Jose now, If I can think of anything while I’m with him I’ll write down anything and do whatever I can.

LEE: Ok, you know you can call me or the house. We love you

CASEY: Alright

LEE: And please think of anything that can help find Caylee, because as soon as we can help find her, it’s going to be open and shut to get you out of there, ok darling?
CASEY: Absolutely, I know….

Tone, recording, call ends.

Oh yeah, he's a good guy. Lee's not in on this. Right!!!!!

OMG OMG SORRY Good evening MONKEYS Sorry I just can't believe this picture the whole entire family is something else!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #548 on: September 08, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »

The lady at the tow truck yard stated she looked in the bag and there were maggots..They took the bag and threw it over the fence or near the dumpster in the tow yard

i wonder if  police ever recovered that bag...human dna can be found in those little maggots...
I doubt the police did that..I don't even think they caught all the parents lies in thier statements or they would be charged to. Then their would be nobody to bail them out of jail
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: September 08, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »

Klaas I have a google map I want to share where should I send it or to whom should I allow collaborator status?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 08, 2008, 07:27:24 PM »

If someone knows how, send the picture of high fiving sociopathic children  to Cindy's cell phone.....quite the tip for ya Cindy!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 08, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »

Hi Sunny

I hope you are feeling better.  You could take an over-the-counter non-drowsy Sudafed.  I am flying high when battling a cold.  Whee!!

The cholorform issue ...

I suspect that the cholorform was used to clean the trunk by George and Casey following the disposal of Caylee's remains.  The reason cholorform was used rather than other cleaner ... it has properties that destroy DNA.

I believe that for some reason George may have had access to some cholorform.  It may have something to do with the swimming pook chemicals.  I do not have a clue.

It would be interesting to know what Casey was searching the internet for in regards to cholorform.

Janet

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  On the afternoon of June 16th Caylee loses her life and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  On June 17th Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  On June 18th Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  On June 24th Casey returns to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father and ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location
Phenol/Chloroform extraction

Phenol chloroform extraction (see Kirby, 1957), normally followed by ethanol precipitation, is the traditional method to remove protein from a DNA sample. In this procedure, the DNA solution is mixed with phenol and chloroform. The water-soluble DNA partitions into the aqueous phase, while the proteins are denatured by the organic solvents and stay in the organic phase. The aqueous phase containing the protein-free DNA can then be collected.

Advantages: A cheap and effective way to remove proteins from DNA solutions. ...

http://bitesizebio.com/2007/10/25/5-ways-to-clean-up-a-dna-sample/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »

Does anyone know if Joseph Jordan or any of the other groups are still searching in the Orland area?  Did any searching occur in the Anthony's backyard today?

SS - I don't...I just got back on from this morning...sorry I can't be of help answering your question

I don't know either SS ... I have been asking cuz I am going down ... postponed until the 21st due to weather 60% chance rain all week (and grandaughter MUST go to Disney).... I am going to email Joseph Jordan closer to the time and see if he is still searching and if I can join him the week of the 22nd.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: September 08, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »

This?

GEORGE A ANTHONY Born  Sep 1951   
4937 HOPESPRING DR       
ORLANDO, FL  32829   
Ph (407) 275-4909   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »

Klaas ,
Do we have the documents saved? I went to the site someone linked and downloaded the #3 one Now I can't find it on my computer. LOL
If I had help I would do some more I put a few here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.0
 BUT 431 screen shots I might go nuts

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

Maybe the protesters should make a recording of baby Caylee saying "Mama, Papa" while she was reading the book and play it over and over like we have had to see and hear.  I know that sounds mean but it sure is making me sad when I watch it.  It probably wouldn't phase them.

Wow!It does sound harsh,but i want someone to do it.
Does that make me mean?

With people we cant understand, we never know what will be the thing that breaks them.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »

If any of you gys have contact with Angie, will you please tell her that I am trying to IM her?? 

Nikki

I emailed her yesterday that you wanted her to contact you. She really isn't on her computer very much anymore. 

I Stand With The Girl
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #557 on: September 08, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »

I don't like this either, but as long as they keep  it out of the bedroom, what's a little friendly high 5 between 'em?   
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: September 08, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »

I doubt the police did that..I don't even think they caught all the parents lies in thier statements or they would be charged to. Then their would be nobody to bail them out of jail

thats too bad...all the evidence seems to have been lost, washed, or thrown away, just like caylee.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 08, 2008, 07:30:59 PM »

Do you think that it's a possiblity that the hold up could be that the chloroform searches on Caseys puter were done under a different "login" and not hers?  They might be having trouble pinning it to her exclusively ....

again I ask ... while she was driving Amy's car while Amy was in PR ... who was driving her (Caseys) car?

Most likely Amys ... but I bet she claims she "loaned" her car to "someone" while she was using Amy's and "they" abandoned the car ... not Casey .....

Please tell me we have something to dispell this thought ....

Tony went to NY June 30 - July5th   Amy went to PR July 8th - July 16th.  So what car was Casey using when Tony went to NY.  Didn't Amy need to use her own car to get around??

and who's car was Casey driving when Tony went to NY June 30th - July 5th?  She abandoned her's on June 27th.

7-04-08 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate
http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(A)-1-100
page 13 tony says he went to NY on june 30th returned july 5th.  Unless I am seeing things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.