May 22, 2024, 02:34:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 190967 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: November 06, 2010, 05:42:25 PM »

what is this, a pic?

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #301 on: November 06, 2010, 05:51:07 PM »

Well I got the boat right, and I should have known it was a polly pocket toy, thanks

she said we bought her one when she was six,now 14
i swear IDR buying it
I hear you, mine are in their twenties but I remember the Polly Pockets well. What I was wondering, who bought her that boat? Kind of expensive when your income isn't the greatest, unless a relative bought it for her. Zahra didn't appear to have many toys, unless some of them were in another room or taken by the police to examine.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: November 06, 2010, 06:02:45 PM »

Emily Dietrich ... Zahra Baker's Mom ... acknowledges that her daughter was deceased when she located her three days prior to the 911 missing person's report.  The implication is that Zahra's demise was not a result of her Mom tracking her to the US.

Somehow I believe that Zahra died as a result of abuse and/or neglect.  It was a death that dictated a body disposal ... not a 911 call.  IMO

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Zahra`s Biological Mother Speaks From Australia
Aired November 5, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

EMILY DIETRICH, ZAHRA`S MOTHER: You have no idea how it feels. It`s enough that it`s numb. I always had the hope one day that she`d come to find me, and it`s gone. I never got to tell her I was proud of her.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But you did find her three days before she was reported missing.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DIETRICH: Unless you understand the story, you don`t understand the pain. I never gave my baby up. And I`m so angry she was taken away from me like this!

The prosthesis was the hardest. I want them to find more so we can put her (INAUDIBLE) we can later rest with dignity that she deserves. Finally (INAUDIBLE) her love and respect!

She was already gone when I found her. She found (ph) me to tell her story and to find her and put her to rest! She fought hard for life. It was his responsibility to take care of her. I gave birth to her. I will always love her, always in my heart!

I do pray to God that she had enough of me in her to never do that, to call that woman her mother.

I never got to say good-bye! I barely got to say hello!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/05/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: November 06, 2010, 06:04:39 PM »

EEEEEEEK I have just clicked on those links and it takes me to my FB page could a mod delete for me please!!!

It is ok.... the first link you posted takes me to my home page and will take anyone to their own home page... not to yours.  the second link you posted does work for me.  Thanks Nightowl.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: November 06, 2010, 06:10:34 PM »

ohhhhhh a boat.  I thought that thing on the right was a jewelry box that matched it but I see now it is just the reflection of the boat in a mirror on the closet door.  Thanks monkeys.  Surely she had more toys than this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: November 06, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »

EEEEEEEK I have just clicked on those links and it takes me to my FB page could a mod delete for me please!!!

It is ok.... the first link you posted takes me to my home page and will take anyone to their own home page... not to yours.  the second link you posted does work for me.  Thanks Nightowl.

klaas link works well, thier are some coffey names there too

klaas link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zahra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home/153249161379237#topic_top

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 06, 2010, 06:18:54 PM »

Polly Pocket Cruise Ship Playset:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&expIds=17259,20782,22713,25345,26480,26637,26679,27404&sugexp=ebowx&xhr=t&q=polly+pocket+cruise+ship&cp=15&qe=cG9sbHkgcG9ja2V0IGNy&qesig=bRDPsHeyTRZM20wzeTfNoA&pkc=AFgZ2tk4KjPG4RvH6K0U7X6p1_P1pxwln6lGn7J8wVVhuieyNUt9lCki-3NPk46aak3qzgCzkCrRkQPltt9GDlOIKz16RjhmjQ&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS309US309&wrapid=tljp1289077191243524&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1880122611681578492&ei=INTVTJKQDMOB8gb1h9nHCw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQ8wIwAA#

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: November 06, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »

JMOO..but I think Zahra died from a beating.

Darla~

The problem is going to be IF Zahra has been outside and exposed to the animals and the elements, there isn't going to be too much of the bodies soft-tissues which can be used to determine the cause of death.

If Zahra struck violently and it caused a trauma, such as a skull fracture, and the skull is retrieved, then they may be able to determine the cause of death as blunt force trauma.

Time is working in the Baker's favor as decomposition, exposure to the elements, animals is going on around the clock.

The cover-up screams GUILT!

BUT~
IF Zahra DID die from some illness, staging a cover-up, moving the body, and leaving it exposed to the elements, animals and decomposition work against their claims of death by illness.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 06, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »

Can one of you guys post the links to Zahra's bedroom? 

Or photos's of the house?

Thank you!!
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 06, 2010, 06:23:04 PM »

Well I got the boat right, and I should have known it was a polly pocket toy, thanks

i swear IDR buying it
I hear you, mine are in their twenties but I remember the Polly Pockets well. What I was wondering, who bought her that boat? Kind of expensive when your income isn't the greatest, unless a relative bought it for her. Zahra didn't appear to have many toys, unless some of them were in another room or taken by the police to examine.

.... or could it be that Kahra's possessions were disposed of prior to moving into the Hickory home ... the Hickory home where she had never reside?.

Could it be that an anticipated visit from DSS implied a setup was quickly organized ... a setup that would indicate a little girl lived there?  Could a recent paint job be all about further this illusion?

Could the anticipated visit from DSS ... which would create questions regarding the whereabouts of Zahra ... be the reason for the 911 missing persons report?

Just the speculations of a wannabe detective on a rainy Saturday afternoon in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

I am off!

Later, Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Search Uncovers Bone That May Be Zahra`s
Aired November 3, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Ellie Jostad. There are other letters, are there not? And what do they reveal?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. That`s right, Nancy. Actually we spoke to somebody who got a letter from Elisa Baker. However, that woman says that Elisa claimed that Adam Baker was not involved.

But what`s more, she said that this was all her daughter`s, meaning Elisa Baker`s daughter`s fault. She said if the daughter had never called DFS on her, none of this would have ever happened.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/03/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: November 06, 2010, 06:29:58 PM »

Polly Pocket Cruise Ship:
Our Recommended Age: 4 - 7 years (details)
Manufacturer's Age: 4 years and up

Where are the toys a girl her age would care about?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: November 06, 2010, 06:30:46 PM »

Just how many scenarios can SM come up with and why not just stick to one. She is so evil that I hope she never sees freedom (or halloween) again.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 06, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »

Offenders on Death Row
Last updated October 28, 2010

There are currently 159 offenders on Death Row in NC

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/deathpenalty/deathrow.htm

nut i like that, to the point thinking you do
bad thing is by the time the trial ends and sentence starts, for these 2
they will be 200+ prob, for the DR, oh well as long as it gets done

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: November 06, 2010, 06:46:09 PM »

Just how many scenarios can SM come up with and why not just stick to one. She is so evil that I hope she never sees freedom (or halloween) again.

how ever many her dam sick brain thinks it needs to make
what a F...ing mess

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: November 06, 2010, 06:59:40 PM »

Zahra's lung cancer was not "cured" it was in remission. She should have had regular work ups with a pediatric oncologist. As for her immune system..within a month of finishing chemo I was off restrictions so her immune system should not have been compromised after this length of time.

You are right, 4 Donks, that she was in remission.  My MIL has lung cancer.  Her doctor told her it was treatable not curable.  She has lived with it for almost 5 years. 

She should definitely have had regular work ups.  These monsters were 360 degrees negligent!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: November 06, 2010, 07:11:43 PM »

Just the speculations of a wannabe detective on a rainy Saturday afternoon in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

I am off!

Later, Janet
hey one of my old gold stomping grounds, hope and the F river, BIG FUN
found a little, panning and MDing, should have saved it for todays $$
------------
sorry for the O/T
 blew it up,still dont know what it is

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: November 06, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »

i swear IDR buying it

.... or could it be that Kahra's possessions were disposed of prior to moving into the Hickory home ... the Hickory home where she had never reside?.

Could it be that an anticipated visit from DSS implied a setup was quickly organized ... a setup that would indicate a little girl lived there?  Could a recent paint job be all about further this illusion?

Could the anticipated visit from DSS ... which would create questions regarding the whereabouts of Zahra ... be the reason for the 911 missing persons report?

I am off!

Later, Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Ellie Jostad. There are other letters, are there not? And what do they reveal?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. That`s right, Nancy. Actually we spoke to somebody who got a letter from Elisa Baker. However, that woman says that Elisa claimed that Adam Baker was not involved.

But what`s more, she said that this was all her daughter`s, meaning Elisa Baker`s daughter`s fault. She said if the daughter had never called DFS on her, none of this would have ever happened.

I tend to agree with your thought on maybe she never did actually live there but....IF that  room was painted only for show, I don't know if they'd bother to go the extra step of the sponging too. Maybe the previous tenants had a girl and the room was like that when they moved in? That extra sponge coat in pretty labor intensive for nothing. Someone mentioned they thought it could be luminol or something but it seems too 'all over' to me?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: November 06, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »

Zahra's lung cancer was not "cured" it was in remission. She should have had regular work ups with a pediatric oncologist. As for her immune system..within a month of finishing chemo I was off restrictions so her immune system should not have been compromised after this length of time.

You are right, 4 Donks, that she was in remission.  My MIL has lung cancer.  Her doctor told her it was treatable not curable.  She has lived with it for almost 5 years. 

She should definitely have had regular work ups.  These monsters were 360 degrees negligent!

Not only that but her prosthesis fit should have been checked every 4 mos. Tolerance  explained about the sox that they wear over their stump and how they must be fitted, are expensive and they wear out. They didn't have those for her either I bet.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: November 06, 2010, 07:17:16 PM »

i swear IDR buying it

I am off!

Later, Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

I tend to agree with your thought on maybe she never did actually live there but....IF that  room was painted only for show, I don't know if they'd bother to go the extra step of the sponging too. Maybe the previous tenants had a girl and the room was like that when they moved in? That extra sponge coat in pretty labor intensive for nothing. Someone mentioned they thought it could be luminol or something but it seems too 'all over' to me?

No, I think you are right about the sponging.  Wonder if they did it?  Sure was a messy job.  Just spilled down the baseboards in the closet and not even covering all the wooden stained baseboard in the room itself.  I have not seen any toys that look like something a girl of 10 would be very interested in really.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: November 06, 2010, 07:19:33 PM »

Adam's mother must be a piece of work too, to keep Zahra hidden from her bio-mom all these years.
When do they plan to lock his fat azz up already?

Ma Baker said she would get answers from Adam. Her and Youngen Baker have been in NC for two weeks now and are in their hidey hole.  Where are the answers?  Why has she not gone on TV screaming and demanding anyone who knows anything to call police.  She has time to be on FB with her Pro-Baker clan slamming anyone voicing support for Emily and slamming anyone saying a bad word against her spawn, yet where is Zahra? where are the answers? It is time that the adults do the right thing and remember Zahra in all this. 

You are so right, NR (and you look pretty fancy saying it, I might add).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.