May 14, 2024, 04:01:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 311076 times)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: June 17, 2005, 05:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Well.. I can say this.. if there is a troll on here involved.. I am onto you.. run forest run!!!!

Sorry lol, I am known to be quite an agressive girl in a positive sort of way. lol
LMAO, you go girl.   Wink

I think Caligirl's a Domme...lol.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: June 17, 2005, 05:31:19 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "rsu"
Earlier someone brought up the possibility that someone in here might have been involved... who thinks that might be the case... people were mentioning that they could be using us to see what is happening?

isaid that because of what happened in the other forum...

what happened?

its a long story.. it happened in the old section before this forum was introduced.. there was a person who seemed to have inside knowlegde , and stated that when this comes down there was gonna be hell to pay and that things would never be the same... stuff like that.. seemed to know that possible higher ups were invloved...was kinda of elusive about what he/she was really getting at.. just the surface
Did anybody run an IP checker?
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: June 17, 2005, 05:31:41 PM »

Well.. I can say this.. if there is a troll on here involved.. I am onto you.. run forest run!!!!

Sorry lol, I am known to be quite an agressive girl in a positive sort of way. lol

ROFL!  Laughing

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: June 17, 2005, 05:32:10 PM »

Seriously though! lol Just to thrown in some convo... I was a victim of an armed robbery at the beginning of May.. the two who robbed my girlfriend and I thought it to be humorous.. let's just say after I chased one of them down, jumped them, hit the bee-jesus out of one and tried to grab him out of the get-away car (yeah it wasn't a smart move) they weren't laughing anymore!

Sooo trolls beware jk! lol
Langosta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: June 17, 2005, 05:32:47 PM »

Hey Everybody!!!

I've been sooooo busy at work today, i've had ZERO time to check in or even check any news stories...*AAARRGGG* so FRUSTRATING!!  glad i finally have a chance to catch up though.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: June 17, 2005, 05:32:53 PM »

Quote from: "lookingood"
Does anyone else remember, either on this forum or another, someone talking about intuitively getting the word "Andy" but not knowing where it ended or what to make of it?

a girl from holland keeps pm ing me and talking about an ANDY or AVE..as in street... talking about it for like 6-7 days now...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 17, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »

Seriously though! lol Just to thrown in some convo... I was a victim of an armed robbery at the beginning of May.. the two who robbed my girlfriend and I thought it to be humorous.. let's just say after I chased one of them down, jumped them, hit the bee-jesus out of one and tried to grab him out of the get-away car (yeah it wasn't a smart move) they weren't laughing anymore!

:::making a note: do not *UCK with Caligirl:::

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: June 17, 2005, 05:33:30 PM »

Dang, She-ra!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: June 17, 2005, 05:34:19 PM »

You're lucky he didn't kill you, Cali.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: June 17, 2005, 05:34:22 PM »

Earlier someone brought up the possibility that someone in here might have been involved... who thinks that might be the case... people were mentioning that they could be using us to see what is happening?

what happened?

its a long story.. it happened in the old section before this forum was introduced.. there was a person who seemed to have inside knowlegde , and stated that when this comes down there was gonna be hell to pay and that things would never be the same... stuff like that.. seemed to know that possible higher ups were invloved...was kinda of elusive about what he/she was really getting at.. just the surface

im sure the transcripts still exist...

+++

CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: June 17, 2005, 05:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
It is being reported that JVDS called Croes at 6:30 AM (cell phone records).

- RiehlWorld blog

For what it's worth, this is a past post from TripAdvis:

natalie's
US

Posted on: 10:52 pm, yesterday

That phone call was made on Sunday morning, not Monday morning from the cell phone
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: June 17, 2005, 05:35:08 PM »

what happened?

Question  Question
WAS this /  re:  the chef hooisvilee (sp) guy?

peace to all
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: June 17, 2005, 05:36:09 PM »

american in aruba, is this the Steve Croes you know??

Edit: Admin Note
Link Removed.. it takes you to a Hotmail mailbox.    Lingo, check your link.   This one didn't take anyone to the correct place!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: June 17, 2005, 05:36:32 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

what happened?

Question  Question
WAS this /  re:  the chef hooisvilee (sp) guy?

dont really recall the person s handle... could have been anonomous

+++

Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: June 17, 2005, 05:36:46 PM »

what happened?

im sure the transcripts still exist...

There have been several mysterious posters at various forums about this.

There was the also the guy who said, "they ought to ask them about the drink that Natalee was given about 3:15 am. And ask them about the two and a half hour boat ride they took."

Could be total bs. Probably is. But that's what the person said.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: June 17, 2005, 05:36:57 PM »

Rob  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
rsu wrote:

What was that about?  I got into the board...the TA...just after it ocurred and tried tracking back 20 pagees or so and couldn't find the references...that's about the time ArubaGirl disappeared from the TA...right?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: June 17, 2005, 05:37:17 PM »

what happened?

that was wwizard, who has been on here today - - perhaps still is
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: June 17, 2005, 05:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
It is being reported that JVDS called Croes at 6:30 AM (cell phone records).

- RiehlWorld blog

For what it's worth, this is a past post from TripAdvis:

natalie's
US

Posted on: 10:52 pm, yesterday

That phone call was made on Sunday morning, not Monday morning from the cell phone

thx- thats an important piece of misinformation...

peace to all
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: June 17, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »

americaninaruba,

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

I have a question, and am hoping you might know the answer.  Yesterday there was a letter to the editor of Amigoe.com from a retired police officer.  Today CNN is reporting that Steven Croes is the nephew of a retired police investigator.  Do you know Elio Nicolaas, and are they related.  I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Here's the link to the letter:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/article_13007.shtml

Thanks, americaninaruba!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 17, 2005, 05:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

what happened?

that was wwizard, who has been on here today - - perhaps still is

Hmmmmm....do we REALLY want to get the wizard worked up again?  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.