May 02, 2024, 04:32:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 374818 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:24 AM »

Does anyone have any theories about the menus that Cindy and Casey talked about during the jailhouse conversations.  I am wondering if Cindy thought at that point that Casey had, or had planned on, giving Caylee away and that is why she thought the menus were for Caylee.  Casey seems to be trying to convince Cindy that they were for her and not Caylee.  It was strange.

I have always wondered that myself. Anybody??

No, I only heard the little bits about this. Still have to hear more, because I only know the little bit I read about it here. Still not sure what exactly is meant by "menus".  Menus from a restaurant, or hand written menus? This monkey is still lost on this one! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #941 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »

I never received three bras   , did you Sea Searcher?

I was never told that I needed one   

Do No Evil 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

Good Morning...Congrats MaryMary on being a grandma.   I'm trying to digest what LP said last night on NG. So what LP was doing in BP was just a distraction, to see what the PI and Hoover was up to? Could this possibly get crazier? The Anthonys funeral plans are more or less on hold, because after the funeral investigators will speak to them again, well if this is the case, the funeral might not go forward for a long time. It is not possible for them to get anymore disgusting.

They may be postponing the funeral because they are afraid as soon as it is over they will be arrested. As long as they can hold off, they have time to get their lies in a row.

They have never cared about Caylee anyway, so why worry about a timely funeral when they let her rot in the woods?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:58 AM »

The really frightening thing about this wack-o family is that if Cindy had not reacted the way she did when she orginally called 911 and if Casey would have just confided in her about what happened to Caylee, I dont think Caylee would have ever been known to be missing let alone found.  Cindy STILL defends her daughter and had Casey told her prior to the 911 calls what happened I really think no one would have ever known little Caylee was missing.

Casey is a spoiled brat and Cindy is the reason why.

ITA Leroy, if Cindy had been told the truth right from the start, Caylee could have disappeared into the night with no one else the wiser. All they had to say to everyone is that she was given up for adoption. Period, end of story. Yes there would have been the Oh how could you!?? lines from friends and family but adoptions happen all the time and KC was a young mother. It could have been plausible!

Plausible - until her body was found..

True, but they wouldn't be looking for Caylee and there wouldn't be any DNA on file. She would have ended up one of those Angel Doe's where people can't figure out why no one reported her missing.

They already had her DNA from when Jesse Grund/Caylee were tested to establish paternity.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 31, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »

Interesting... On 12-9-08  L.P. said on NG quote"  don't ne surprised if Orange County or the FBI don't drop it on us that they have the body somewhere"
then the body is  discovered on 12-22-08.  Does anyone else find this kinda weird ??
That's when the water receded and they used satelite infrared to scan the area. Which means they saw the area for 2 weeks before the discovery... and all the information of who was poking around there. Not weird. Just LE.

It's not like Caylee was going anywhere. But it was important to see who was poking around.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #945 on: December 31, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I'm only half awake this morning, as I couldn't sleep last night after watching NG.  There is something so wrong with this entire puzzle but I can't seem to make all of the pieces fit together.  I can't even keep things straight in my own mind when trying to figure out what really happened.  At first, I thought the PI was putting together a little video to sell to out of town media, highlighting places of interest involving the case.  These woods could have easily been a part of this video, as this was a place where KC hung out as a teen.  So...at first, I thought this was all a part of a way to make money on the PI's part.  But, after much tossing and turning, I'm not sure it's that simple.  I now am convinced this was all an elaborate scheme that was to be KC's big defense shocker.  The plan was for the body to be found...while KC was in jail. But, there had to be evidence that the body was not there before her arrest, thus the PI was sent by JB to film the area that had been described as KC's old hangout.  At the time of the filming, the body was not there but was moved there immediately afterwards.  Now...about the meter reader. I think he was much like many of us and was a sleuth in his own right and kept his eyes and ears open about the case.  He had probably heard that KC used to party in these woods and when he saw something out of the way, he made a call to LE.  Remember, the description of what he saw on that 1st call does not match up with what was found when Caylee's remains were found.  JB had already had a video of the site and after the defense had been granted access to all of the tips that had been called in, he knew this site had been looked at 3 times with nothing found. So, this would be the ideal place to have someone move the body.  Police had been there, Tim Miller had been there and LE had been called there 3 times. Assuming the meter reader was in the area on a regular monthly basis, he might stumble on the body after it was relocated.  I know this sounds nuts and probably has 100 holes in in but this is where my mind is today.
It doesn't sound nuts at all. I don't know what to think anymore, but my gut is telling me this with the PI and the video, and the three calls the meter man made, then the stumbling upon the remains, this is not good, something very wrong happening with the defense, and Anthonys. All I hope is LE gets to the bottom of this, and soon.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 31, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »

How long does a funeral parlor keep remains, when someone doesn't make funeral plans? This is so strange to me, I have never known anyone not to make plans rather quickly. If they are holding off plans waiting for immunity, poor Caylee it is almost like she is being murdered again.

IDK but I think in Caylee's case they would for a very long time until the family, LE or the public comes to do something about it. But by law they can only be released to family.

In their minds, C & G "buried" Caylee back in July when they smelled the car and knew she was deceased.  IMO
You are more then likely right, I just can't imagine this. The Anthonys will cooperate with full imunity, the way I see it, there is nothing more for them to contribute, they could have done this months ago, I am going to be livid if immunity is granted to them.

I thought that at first too, but the good news is with an immunity deal, if they LIE about even one thing the whole deal is void.  Knowing CA, she will have to tell something which is not true, so they may be able to get some information and still prosecute them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: December 31, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »

Interesting... On 12-9-08  L.P. said on NG quote"  don't ne surprised if Orange County or the FBI don't drop it on us that they have the body somewhere"
then the body is  discovered on 12-22-08.  Does anyone else find this kinda weird ??

Welcome MsJackie - yes I find it odd but in general I find LP odd. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »

Good Morning...Congrats MaryMary on being a grandma.   I'm trying to digest what LP said last night on NG. So what LP was doing in BP was just a distraction, to see what the PI and Hoover was up to? Could this possibly get crazier? The Anthonys funeral plans are more or less on hold, because after the funeral investigators will speak to them again, well if this is the case, the funeral might not go forward for a long time. It is not possible for them to get anymore disgusting.

They may be postponing the funeral because they are afraid as soon as it is over they will be arrested. As long as they can hold off, they have time to get their lies in a row.

They have never cared about Caylee anyway, so why worry about a timely funeral when they let her rot in the woods?
I know you are right, but for some reason I can't let go of this disrespect.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 31, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »

Welcome MsJackie - yes I find it odd but in general I find LP odd. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #950 on: December 31, 2008, 11:16:37 AM »

SS, where is our buddy, Bearly??

I don't know...I haven't seen her in a long time 
I'm hoping she's just having a really great holiday spending time with her nephew 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: December 31, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »

Yes, it's more than weird. There was a lot of discussion on here after 12/11 about what exactly LP meant (and of course, NG just let the remark pass without comment) when he tossed out that little tidbit and the remains are found 2 days later! A co-inky-dink? Hmmmm...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 31, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »

How long does a funeral parlor keep remains, when someone doesn't make funeral plans? This is so strange to me, I have never known anyone not to make plans rather quickly. If they are holding off plans waiting for immunity, poor Caylee it is almost like she is being murdered again.

IDK but I think in Caylee's case they would for a very long time until the family, LE or the public comes to do something about it. But by law they can only be released to family.

In their minds, C & G "buried" Caylee back in July when they smelled the car and knew she was deceased.  IMO
You are more then likely right, I just can't imagine this. The Anthonys will cooperate with full imunity, the way I see it, there is nothing more for them to contribute, they could have done this months ago, I am going to be livid if immunity is granted to them.

I thought that at first too, but the good news is with an immunity deal, if they LIE about even one thing the whole deal is void.  Knowing CA, she will have to tell something which is not true, so they may be able to get some information and still prosecute them.
Well then bring it on, there is no way Cindy can tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: December 31, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

Well then bring it on, there is no way Cindy can tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
You know LE will draw straws to see who has to talk to her ... short straw loses ... CA yammers on and on and on and on and on and on .... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #954 on: December 31, 2008, 11:18:35 AM »

Very strange. There are so many twists and turns it's hard to keep up! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: December 31, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »

Okies.. just want to throw this into the mix, seems as good a place as any..

My oldest son is a classic sociopath, it seems.  Not diagnosed... yet, because he absolutely definitely refuses to see a psych doc.  He's straight up spitting image (in looks and behaviors) of his father, my ex, who also seems to be a classic sociopath.  I kicked my ex to the curb 22 years ago when said son was 6 yrs old.  My oldest and I were abused severely by that pathetic excuse for a man, and it took me 4 years to figure out that I *could* survive on my own with children at my side, and get up enough nerve to have his ass handed to him.  Little did I know at the time just how much my oldest son was abused by his father, not until 8 yrs later when he started spilling some of the truth.  It's a good thing for my ex that he had skipped the state and gone into hiding, cuz I'd be in prison today for (what seems to me to be) justifiable homicide. 

I'm drawn to cases such as this and Stacy Peterson's, etc.  because I'm scared of what and who my son has become.  In some way I'm hoping to learn from these cases, so that I can be even more on the alert for things to watch for in my son.  Scared to death for my grandson, now 2 yrs old, and his mama.  I've already helped her (from 2 hrs away at the time) get herself and grandson out of their house and away from my son, who had just hit her.  The darn girl came back... twice!  I've moved here to be in the midst of the fray, just to protect my grandson, if it comes to that again.  Sigh. 

I'm scared spitless of my oldest son.  Scared of his rage, of what he could do.  Yes I am seeing my own therapist, even tho I am a LCSW myself.  We are working on this very issue.  I'm writing this because I know there are others out there reading, who are in a similiar spot in there offline lives.  We can give each other support in here, giving each other strength.  We can learn from cases like this how to better protect ourselves, warning signs of what to watch for. 

I've already told my therapist, and now I'm telling all y'all... If I ever end up dead or go missing, I sure do hope that Tim Miller from TES is called and you monkeys notified immediately.  I have every confidence that my case would be solved.  My thanks to all of you for being here, for paying attention to every lil detail, for helping countless folks that you may not even be aware of. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: December 31, 2008, 11:19:45 AM »

When the funeral is over, the situation changes for the Ants. Now, LE and prosecutors are being respectful and allowing them time to mourn the loss of their grandaughter/niece.  It would put LE in a bad light with some people if too much pressure is applied while they are "grieving" their loss.  I think all the attorneys involved are aware of this and would like to see this funeral delayed as long as possible, as it gives them some time to work some deals for their clients. But, IMO, as soon as the funeral is over, all gloves will come off.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: December 31, 2008, 11:20:45 AM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com

Is anyone else getting a feeling of family members vs. family members here?

Yep, Family Feud.

That's great CC.   You always have the best pictures!!!       

Is the answer to number one- Truth....
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: December 31, 2008, 11:21:33 AM »

It doesn't sound nuts at all. I don't know what to think anymore, but my gut is telling me this with the PI and the video, and the three calls the meter man made, then the stumbling upon the remains, this is not good, something very wrong happening with the defense, and Anthonys. All I hope is LE gets to the bottom of this, and soon.

I agree no rose, something is wrong about all of it! I'm really suspicious about alot of this stuff. Really I just don't know what to believe. I just don't think a video "proves" she wasn't there, just proves that it wasn't visible to the camera. But, I think it's very suspicious any PI's were out there filming that area, then the meter reader shows up 4mos later. This is not long after the defense gets the tips. Maybe they got the MR's name from the tips, and someone gave him an anonymous call saying "hey go check it out again" or something to that effect. I don't know, just taking a wild guess about that, but nothing is too strange in this case!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 31, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I'm only half awake this morning, as I couldn't sleep last night after watching NG.  There is something so wrong with this entire puzzle but I can't seem to make all of the pieces fit together.  I can't even keep things straight in my own mind when trying to figure out what really happened.  At first, I thought the PI was putting together a little video to sell to out of town media, highlighting places of interest involving the case.  These woods could have easily been a part of this video, as this was a place where KC hung out as a teen.  So...at first, I thought this was all a part of a way to make money on the PI's part.  But, after much tossing and turning, I'm not sure it's that simple.  I now am convinced this was all an elaborate scheme that was to be KC's big defense shocker.  The plan was for the body to be found...while KC was in jail. But, there had to be evidence that the body was not there before her arrest, thus the PI was sent by JB to film the area that had been described as KC's old hangout.  At the time of the filming, the body was not there but was moved there immediately afterwards.  Now...about the meter reader. I think he was much like many of us and was a sleuth in his own right and kept his eyes and ears open about the case.  He had probably heard that KC used to party in these woods and when he saw something out of the way, he made a call to LE.  Remember, the description of what he saw on that 1st call does not match up with what was found when Caylee's remains were found.  JB had already had a video of the site and after the defense had been granted access to all of the tips that had been called in, he knew this site had been looked at 3 times with nothing found. So, this would be the ideal place to have someone move the body.  Police had been there, Tim Miller had been there and LE had been called there 3 times. Assuming the meter reader was in the area on a regular monthly basis, he might stumble on the body after it was relocated.  I know this sounds nuts and probably has 100 holes in in but this is where my mind is today.

If Baez knew as it appears now where the body was and everyone else did too, they may have "arranged" the entire "finding' of the body. They may have even moved the body so it could be found more easily. I do believe LP when he said the PI found it before, and if that is true, then there are a lot of people who are going to be accessories after the fact and for a murder those are very serious felony charges.

I can understand the greedy Anthonys not wanting it found because they were collecting money to live on, but they are going to be taking a lot of others down with them if this is all true.

I predict Lee will be the first one arrested, and the ironic thing is CA because of her lies will have lost her entire family.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.