May 21, 2024, 02:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 211542 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 08, 2010, 07:29:49 PM »

Posted on Twitter, don't know who this person is posting:

WayneGarciaKPTV

There's also an amendment which seeks to boot Terri out of the house. Hearing set for July 22nd.
Well, that wouldn't surprise me at all, since the house is only in Kaine's name.

Ok, that is an eye opener for me! Why is TH's name not on the house as well? That would really tick me off. She is married to him, raising his kids, and does not get any portion of the assets? Hmmmmmmmmm
I don't know, unless he had the house before they got married, and never bothered to put her name on it. I don't know if this is common, but I tend to doubt it.

It reeks of CONTROL

I suppose it does? I wonder though if there was a history of late payments on the home that would cause Terri to think twince about adding her name to it or? Otherwise I think this may have been something they likely fought and argued over I mean come on she is his wife.
(It's the only logical conclusion that I can come up with.)
jmo Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #861 on: July 08, 2010, 07:30:52 PM »

Twitter

KGWNews

Kaine Horman asks judge to force Terri Horman out of home - http://bit.ly/cyLcsy

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 08, 2010, 07:30:52 PM »

So.....Kaine is "allegedly" having an affair and has another baby on the way. Based on a landscapers word (and maybe more that we are not yet privy to) he has gotten custody of his daughter and a restraining order against his wife. Now he wants the wife out of the house that only HIS name is on anyways. His wife cannot even work out at her gym because that is HIS gym too and he may be there. She has been pulled away from her baby girl, yet she apparently is not a danger to James? At least I have not seen a restraining order for a stay away from him. She is probably guilty as sin and a complete psycopath, but it all just sounds too darn fishy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: July 08, 2010, 07:34:04 PM »

I don't see Terri's name on the house so it's RIGHT to boot her out IMO, especially given the circumstances:

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #864 on: July 08, 2010, 07:34:05 PM »

WayneGarciaKPTV

There's also an amendment which seeks to boot Terri out of the house. Hearing set for July 22nd.
Well, that wouldn't surprise me at all, since the house is only in Kaine's name.

Ok, that is an eye opener for me! Why is TH's name not on the house as well? That would really tick me off. She is married to him, raising his kids, and does not get any portion of the assets? Hmmmmmmmmm

Did he purchase the house before they married?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #865 on: July 08, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »

So.....Kaine is "allegedly" having an affair and has another baby on the way. Based on a landscapers word (and maybe more that we are not yet privy to) he has gotten custody of his daughter and a restraining order against his wife. Now he wants the wife out of the house that only HIS name is on anyways. His wife cannot even work out at her gym because that is HIS gym too and he may be there. She has been pulled away from her baby girl, yet she apparently is not a danger to James? At least I have not seen a restraining order for a stay away from him. She is probably guilty as sin and a complete psycopath, but it all just sounds too darn fishy!
I believe she isn't allowed around James either, though I didn't see it in the documents released.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 08, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »

I agree with you. As his wife she is entitled to half or a portion of the assets though correct?
Besides I would think it extremely odd that a judge would allow for TH to be thrown out onto the streets especially after all the craziness that is occuring. For that matter why didn't KH remain in his residence with the baby and force TH to move out at the point when he had obtained the RO?
Hinky imo.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: July 08, 2010, 07:35:41 PM »

One more thing along these lines. If Kaine truly believes that TH is a psychopath that did something to his son, why not include James on the restraining order? He is in fact his step-son, correct? If TH is a pyschopatic killer on a rage, why not try to spare James any possible harm as well? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #868 on: July 08, 2010, 07:37:09 PM »

I agree with you. As his wife she is entitled to half or a portion of the assets though correct?
Besides I would think it extremely odd that a judge would allow for TH to be thrown out onto the streets especially after all the craziness that is occuring. For that matter why didn't KH remain in his residence with the baby and force TH to move out at the point when he had obtained the RO?
Hinky imo.
That's what I was trying to figure out, why didn't he stay there with the baby, and she was forced to go elsewhere? The house is just in his name, so that doesn't make sense.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 08, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »

WayneGarciaKPTV

Did he purchase the house before they married?

Yes
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 08, 2010, 07:38:52 PM »

I don't see Terri's name on the house so it's RIGHT to boot her out IMO, especially given the circumstances:

So, am I reading this right? Kaine purchased this house in 2007? Weren't they married at that time? I wonder if Kaine's "alleged" girlfriend, the one with the bun in the oven, gets along with Kyron? Too many players in this horrible mess!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #871 on: July 08, 2010, 07:41:47 PM »

Twitter

KGWNews

WATCH LIVE: Horman family news conference at 5 PM - stream here: http://bit.ly/bYfzzH - the latest on Newschannel 8 at 5

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #872 on: July 08, 2010, 07:44:14 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8198.0

Is the "marriage date" on the divorce papers? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 08, 2010, 07:49:05 PM »

They were married April 15th 2007. That is a few months after he purchased the home. Maybe he put down a substantial downpayment and did not want to share in case of a divorce? All I can say is that it would not work for me. She was probably the nanny, the housekeeper, kept up the homework for Kyron, the laundry, on and on and on. They were married. They should share the assets as well as the responsibilities. It would be an entirely different matter if the house was worth millions. JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #874 on: July 08, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »

According to the Divorce papers, both parties lived at the address from 11/12/08- 06/26/10
but the house was bought on Jan. 11, 2007?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2010, 07:53:50 PM »

Maybe Kaine rented it back to the sellers after he bought it, giving them more time to purchase another house?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »

Twitter

KGWNews

WATCH LIVE: Horman family news conference at 5 PM - stream here: http://bit.ly/bYfzzH - the latest on Newschannel 8 at 5

It is 5:00 PM PT right now.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »

Maybe Kaine rented it back to the sellers after he bought it, giving them more time to purchase another house?

Sabastian, IDK they are both sneaky, LOL.

Kiara is 19 months old?  When was the child born?

Did they need to married because of a bun in the oven? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2010, 08:00:05 PM »

Twitter

KGWNews

It is 5:00 PM PT right now.

Janet

The lady just went to get DY and KH..should start any min.

OS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 08, 2010, 08:00:16 PM »

Supposed to be a press conference live in a couple minutes at this link.  Family, not police:

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.