May 21, 2024, 07:38:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 350269 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:10 AM »

Wow.............

Tony undercover just may be Lee's undoing..........
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:27 AM »

Hmmm, so what could this defense we have never heard before be??? We've already heard -- nanny, "if" it were accidental overdose, blame Jesse, Amy, etc.

So what have we NOT heard form the defense -- IMO someone in the Anthony family will get thrown under the Casey bus o' terror.

What do you monkeys think?
I'll tell you what I think, first I believe with all my heart Casey killed Caylee, but my cynical side, who has seen my fair share of justice not prevailing am scared. Between this and Haleigh's case this morning I'm not thinking very straight because I'm so upset, so all I can say is I hope there is justice, but whatever happens there has to be a reason for it, that's the only thing that gets me through.

First I want to thank all the warm welcomes from everyone & I feel exactly as you do, especially after reading the new atty's spiel. I had that sinking feeling that just possibly KC would get away with it, but as you wrote so well...'I hope there is justice' & that gets me through too!

NCSunny

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:30 AM »

I want some documents and I want them now!!! Or I'm gonna have to start biting.

YaY!!!  Your scary monkey worked and SO FAST!  You keep that picture handy, who knows when you might need to threaten again!   

I have had two back surgeries, a few years ago, and I was getting ready to do some gardening this morning when it felt like a cattle prod had been used on my lower spine.  I NEEDED some quiet diversion today!

Take care of your self GG.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:38 AM »

YaY!!!  Your scary monkey worked and SO FAST!  You keep that picture handy, who knows when you might need to threaten again!   

I have had two back surgeries, a few years ago, and I was getting ready to do some gardening this morning when it felt like a cattle prod had been used on my lower spine.  I NEEDED some quiet diversion today!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #604 on: March 05, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »

Concerning why some true crime stories take over the airwaves and others fall by the wayside, I think it is more than class, though that is a part of it.  One of the things that made the JonBenet case so compelling was the "beauty" aspect.  The world is drawn to beauty, and it definitely helps to have a pretty person involved.  That may not be fair, but it is the way things are.  Another thing is the availability of lots of pictures and videos. There were so many pix and videos of JonBenet that the media could play over and over, and that is better than mere words.  There are also many, many pix of both Caylee and Casey for the media to sift through and present time after time.  According to journalists, stories with sex, beauty, money and a sympathetic victim get the most play.  Granted, all children who die are sympathetic figures, but some just tug at the heart strings more, and that has to do with the pictures of them.  We all responded to the cute pictures of Caylee going about her life.  There are not as many pictures of Hayleigh.  I think that we stay longest with a case that has a lot of mystery to it, too.  Most of us think that Hayleigh was abducted by a stranger or a neighbor.  In other words, we have figured it out.  But with Caylee, we have not figured out the how and the why and that bothers us.  It keeps us coming back for more.  Why did Casey kill Caylee instead of letting Cindy raise the child?  How did she do it?  There are lots of unanswered questions here that keep us intrigued.
So true Hudsunn, so true, that's what sells, and it just keeps getting worse.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #605 on: March 05, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »

ok, monkey monks, I am going crazy refreshing the Sentinel page.  I'm going to take my little nap now and when I get back presto Casey will be convicted!! (I wish)

I remember you, Caylee.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: March 05, 2009, 11:59:57 AM »

I just re-read the post by Desi where she explains the possible connection with Sponge Bob and the Pearl character.....It is odd considering how George made such a deal about Sponge Bob at the memorial....the way this family goes in for 'code' and 'secret' messages, I wonder if the 'dress-up' of Caylee as Pearl might have been a jab at George....Casey could have been expressing her jealousy that Caylee had taken away his affections...?

They all seem to do this 'gotcha', one upsmanship with one another....like Cindy sending that gray jacket that was too small for Casey to wear at the other hearing....( someone even suggested that it was the mate to the gray slacks that Casey wore when she killed Caylee....and a little message from Cindy?)

What a joy living in that house must have been! 

(Happy birthday, JSM......Hope you get your wish!!  )

Cindy miscalculated on the pants Casey wore this appearance as well, way tight--Casey badunkajunk was squeezed & she kept tugging on the waistband that was probably digging into her.    Man, if your thoughts on Cindy being that sinister maybe her conversation would go something like this:

"Sweetheart, you think you're putting on a little too much weight for the cameras?   Stop eating like a sow & starve like I do, all you need is water, we're making a damn TV movie here!!!"

Still doing my catch-up reading, but wanted to respond to this before I forgot....

Entirely possible!!   My Mom-in-law, God rest her soul always gave me size small shirts or sweaters when she knew I was at least a large or x-large.....that or I got 'granny panties' that were about 3X....Yet she always managed a totally innocent expression on her face!!   I always accepted it as just a bit of mischief, she was usually really nice......couldn't have held a candle to Cindy...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 05, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

If links are not up by the top of the hour, check out Wesh2's afternoon live broadcast online  OR local6 has one coming up noon eastern/11Am central for a glimpse of what they are reviewing

Sentinel

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

So far, the pages include investigative reports and phone logs.

Orlando Sentinel reporters are downloading and reviewing the documents. Check back for updates.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More documents were released on Thursday as prosecutors continue to prepare their case against Casey Anthony.

There are 21 files that include copies of photos from Anthony's Photobucket account as well as other investigative files and transcripts - including one from the day Anthony was taken into custody on a charge of first-degree murder.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail for the alleged slaying of her daugther, Caylee Anthony.

Timeline | Special Section

WESH 2 News is reviewing the material now and plans to post files throughout the day:

11:45 a.m.: Anthony's boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro agreed to secretly tape Anthony's brother Lee, and to have his phone tapped during the investigation.

11:30 a.m.: "I'll take this as far as a need to to prove my inncence..." Casey Anthony told detectives on Oct. 14, the day she was arrested on a charge of first-degree murder. According to a transcript, she says they were not trying to run from authorities as they drove from her attorney's office. Anthony then invokes her right to not talk. (PDF: Oct. 14 Transcript Of Casey Anthony Speaking With Investigators)

I only hope they fitted the house with it too.(bold)  Wishful thinking!

O HOT DAM, this is our Jam
We've got Tony with Lee on Cam

Woot woot

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: March 05, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »

Undercover!  can't wait to read all about it!  Thanks Cappuccino!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:08 PM »

Take care of your self GG.   
Take care GG, I know how you feel, I bent to hook the dog up for a walk, and my back pain again went down to the toes, maybe the doc dump will help.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #610 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:12 PM »

on the "class" issue I'll just say it's not money or cars or homes that determine your true class. It's your actions and words and character. So, the Anthony family may be all up in the news, but they are the trashiest family in America right now.
The Ants are all up in the news because they made such fools of themselves in the beginning. Haleigh's family has way more "class" than the Ants can ever hope to have. Class isn't always determined by economic standards and how much teeth whitener one can afford.

I agree with both of you.

I also think the interest in the Caylee case comes from the fact that it's sooo crazy and outrageous. First of all, she wasn't reported missing for a month and she lived with her parents so they provide an interesting factor as well, to say the least. We also knew right away that KC did it...but with Haleigh, no one's really sure what happened or who took her. And I think the Caylee case has stayed in the media for so long b/c so many things keep coming out that leave people's jaws wide open...i mean, you can't make this stuff up.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:28 PM »

Hmmm, so what could this defense we have never heard before be??? We've already heard -- nanny, "if" it were accidental overdose, blame Jesse, Amy, etc.

So what have we NOT heard form the defense -- IMO someone in the Anthony family will get thrown under the Casey bus o' terror.

I'll tell you what I think, first I believe with all my heart Casey killed Caylee, but my cynical side, who has seen my fair share of justice not prevailing am scared. Between this and Haleigh's case this morning I'm not thinking very straight because I'm so upset, so all I can say is I hope there is justice, but whatever happens there has to be a reason for it, that's the only thing that gets me through.

First I want to thank all the warm welcomes from everyone & I feel exactly as you do, especially after reading the new atty's spiel. I had that sinking feeling that just possibly KC would get away with it, but as you wrote so well...'I hope there is justice' & that gets me through too!

Hi SCSUNNY!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:31 PM »

ok, monkey monks, I am going crazy refreshing the Sentinel page.  I'm going to take my little nap now and when I get back presto Casey will be convicted!! (I wish)

You nap more than me girlfriend....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:48 PM »

Looks like you really, really scared them.  I know it scared me!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 05, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »

I think George is going UNDER the bus. He set himself up by saying he "saw" Caylee the morning if the 16th when she was obviously already dead. KC is going to say George abused her and maybe even say he molested her. When Cindy choked her the night of the 15th she left and that is why she was out partying - she "thought" her parents had Caylee. They will set it up as an accident with George and since he had the only other key to her car, he put Caylee in the trunk of KC's car. KC found her and had a psychotic break after George told her he would kill her and the whole family if she told. He told her he would get her out of it if she would keep her mouth shut. If she didn't keep her mouth shut they were all dead. Because he bought a gun when she was out on bail, she has her proof.

I think Lee Anthony is the sleeper.    Possibly in Caseys room one night.

here is the link to his deposition docs
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/lee-anthony-deposition-made-public.html

Thanks, I love Sprocket's blog esp for the Phil Spector trial. At this point maybe everyone in the Anthony household is going down, and lets throw in Ricardo, Tony and Jesse to keep it interesting. 

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

That I believe is another one of the "family secrets."

I think that is a great observation Turbo & I totally agree, he just always seems so off & I think you may have hit the nail on the head here!

NCSunny

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: March 05, 2009, 12:03:14 PM »

oooh Tony L went undercover ... now that is interesting.

On man.Very interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 05, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »

I think George is going UNDER the bus. He set himself up by saying he "saw" Caylee the morning if the 16th when she was obviously already dead. KC is going to say George abused her and maybe even say he molested her. When Cindy choked her the night of the 15th she left and that is why she was out partying - she "thought" her parents had Caylee. They will set it up as an accident with George and since he had the only other key to her car, he put Caylee in the trunk of KC's car. KC found her and had a psychotic break after George told her he would kill her and the whole family if she told. He told her he would get her out of it if she would keep her mouth shut. If she didn't keep her mouth shut they were all dead. Because he bought a gun when she was out on bail, she has her proof.

I think Lee Anthony is the sleeper.    Possibly in Caseys room one night.

here is the link to his deposition docs
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/lee-anthony-deposition-made-public.html

Thanks, I love Sprocket's blog esp for the Phil Spector trial. At this point maybe everyone in the Anthony household is going down, and lets throw in Ricardo, Tony and Jesse to keep it interesting. 

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

That I believe is another one of the "family secrets."

Turbo, this is extremely well thought out and very perceptive.  There is something wrong with him and you put your finger on it precisely, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »

Turbo wanted to say I think also you are on to something with Lee, that never entered my mind, but know looking at all this, there just may be something like that with Lee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

oooh Tony L went undercover ... now that is interesting.

I hope annie went uncover too, weve heard too little from her.

Is this why George wanted to teach them "Casey's Friends" a lesson with a gun?

Could be.Can't wait to get these documents. 

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:26 PM »

have a nice nap but hurry back...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.