May 14, 2024, 05:44:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 291434 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: May 29, 2009, 02:57:50 PM »

If it were true that Crystal would or did give Ron permission to take little Butterbean to Belize then I am more confused than ever.
Either Crystal herself had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, which I personally have not seen enough evidence to prove any suchathing, or she is desperately trying to believe that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance either? Maybe?
gah.

Okay, stop just a few moments and ask yourself that question again.. Why would she??   Lets try a few words, Trust, Reliability,
Safety..  If these words don't fit..  Then why would she?  Why would any Mother in her situation, ever consider letting her child leave the safety of this County, and her reach?   If it still doesn't click in,  Ask yourself, what would happen if she had said NO.
Wow.
I think I need a cranial band-aid.
I'm gonna go take care of a few things. I'll BBL and maybe we can discuss this then....or not.
Seriously Mlee my head hurts over this one.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1481 on: May 29, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »

Is this misty's sister in law?  Leaving for Belize..  What is this about Ron, he's going to vac in Belize or SA, think Belize is an Island near Mexico, isn't it?
Yes, it is Misty's sister in law. All I know is Ron wants to take a vacation there, with Jr. I will see through the day if anything more is said about this.

HI Monkeys,

Maybe Ron wants to get lost in the sauce.

Seahorse

why? does he think that Haleigh could be there? 

Who the hooty hell takes a vacation to another country when their 5 year-old daughter is missing??

UMMMM  RON CUMMINGS????

Exactly.....same one that gets married directly after their child goes missing to the "dumb biatch" that let their child get stole.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: May 29, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »

Seems to me that LE and DCF would bar Ron from leaving the country in light of the fact that Haleigh is missing and that no one has been cleared. Plain and simple IMO.

I agree with this....I am thinking that it is just another rumor...plain and simple..

also, some friends of mine go to Belize and they just love it...have never had any problems there at all as far as it being dangerous to travel to...they have a friend who owns a home there and they stay there every year for 2 or more weeks at a time...they love it....Very laid back there from what they said...Can't see Ron and his group having much fun there...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: May 29, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »

Belize - Nurse Jobs
LPN

Return to the World Jobs Belize Form Topic List
See Newest Belize Messages
• Page 1 (Original Post) •
Lindsy Croslin (74.170.108.64) -

I am a LPN that will be moving to pregresso heights community in Belize around july 2009.
http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Beli...obs/170418-LPN       Rumor has it Ron has requested to take Jr to Belize, vacation?  South America

Well, I went back to the link that I think heart posted yesterday for the Fla Nurses, etc..  Nothing is coming up for a Croslin with a licence....anyone know her maiden name, maybe they are not legally married.
Lindsy hasn't graduated yet, not for a couple more months, I guess according to her myspace, which I don't have.  Pirate from WS, posted this, ( Ron has not petitioned the court that I am aware of. But he has asked Crystal if he could take Jr. to South America this summer to visit a family member. ) So again, who knows? 

Well, Golly Molly.. Am I surprised.. Naw..  I bet one day the LE in Putnam and Baker County, may well look around, and all of the familes have gone to Beliz....  Except for Johnny and Connie, their heading for Ketucky..   What have I learned today,  Connie of course I knew was a Nurse,  Marie is a Nurse, and now Misty's sister in Law is an LPN.   I guess keep it in the families.

Is Marie a Nurse or a Nures Assistant?

I believe it was posted here yesterday or the day before, that Marie is a CNA .. certified nurse assistant, not a licensed nurse.

Thanks Brandi, I thought that was what I read.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: May 29, 2009, 03:07:04 PM »

Well, the President was just talking about securing your data and the safety of the internet..  Never know.. you might pull up someone on a Forum and chat with them, and they turn to be one of the Big Boys....   Big Brother in Action.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1485 on: May 29, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »

ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS :  All U.S. citizens must have a U.S. passport valid for the duration of their visit to Belize.  U.S. citizens do not need visas for tourist visits of up to thirty days, but they must have onward or return air tickets and proof of sufficient funds to maintain themselves while in Belize.  Visitors for purposes other than tourism, or who wish to stay longer than 30 days, must obtain visas from the government of Belize.  All tourists and non-Belizean nationalities are required to pay an exit fee of U.S. $35 (payable in U.S. dollars only) when leaving Belize. Additional information on entry and customs requirements may be obtained from the Embassy of Belize at 2535 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC  20008, Tel. (202) 332-9636 or at their web site:  http://www.embassyofbelize.org

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1055.html
What do you think about all the chatter in the parking lot over this? I must be really stupid, I've never heard of Belize until today 

I don't think any of the forums that have info about this case, agrees with their lifestyle nor their choices.  Guess we shall see what transpires.  First she must pass her course exam to be a nurse, then I am sure one must get some testing done in order to legally work there.  There is a lot of paperwork to be filed first....and it just maybe dreams on their end.

If it isn't....then Ron is as sad as a rock bout Haleigh.  I sure hope Crystal gets her eggs all in the same basket and soon. I do know that i order for a US paret to move that they must have the approval of the non custodial parent. 

Is this the place to take a 5 yr old for a vcacation??? What is wrong with going to Disney World?? The link I posted above, has a lot of info about the crime that is being committed. 

IMO

There are too many camera's at Disney World.  If you want total privacy another island may be the way to go. The US has camera's, everywhere, so the next place would be out of the country. The law may have a problem with following someone
out of the country, then, again he may go in the opposite direction, too. They are sneaks, IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: May 29, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

Is this misty's sister in law?  Leaving for Belize..  What is this about Ron, he's going to vac in Belize or SA, think Belize is an Island near Mexico, isn't it?
Yes, it is Misty's sister in law. All I know is Ron wants to take a vacation there, with Jr. I will see through the day if anything more is said about this.

HI Monkeys,

Maybe Ron wants to get lost in the sauce.

Seahorse

why? does he think that Haleigh could be there? 

Who the hooty hell takes a vacation to another country when their 5 year-old daughter is missing??

UMMMM  RON CUMMINGS????

Exactly.....same one that gets married directly after their child goes missing to the "dumb biatch" that let their child get stole.

Oh my all this hostility behind a rumor. 

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: May 29, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »

Seems to me that LE and DCF would bar Ron from leaving the country in light of the fact that Haleigh is missing and that no one has been cleared. Plain and simple IMO.

I agree with this....I am thinking that it is just another rumor...plain and simple..

also, some friends of mine go to Belize and they just love it...have never had any problems there at all as far as it being dangerous to travel to...they have a friend who owns a home there and they stay there every year for 2 or more weeks at a time...they love it....Very laid back there from what they said...Can't see Ron and his group having much fun there...

Maybe this is the Honeymoon trip... with child..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: May 29, 2009, 03:18:24 PM »

http://www.mylife.com/patricia-johns-glen-saint-mary-fl-1248758338-c.html

Get Patricia's Contact Info! Patricia Johns 57,   

X Think This Profile Is Yours?
Learn More Here

Claim this profile so you can:

Manage your privacy
See who’s viewed your profile
See who’s searching for your name
Easily update your info YES, this is me!

If you'd like to opt out of this service, click here.
Learn More

X About This Profile
This profile was created using publicly available information and has not been confirmed by the owner. Once a profile has been confirmed, the information is no longer available for purchase.

How This Profile Works
Any message you leave here will be stored and delivered when Patricia Johns confirms this profile. We’ll let you know when this happens!

MyLife.com created this profile from publicly available information. If you think this profile is yours and would like to confirm it, click the "This Is Me!" button above.

About Patricia
Basic Information
Profile URL: www.mylife.com/c-1248758338
Patricia's Friends & Family (3 of 26)
Name City, State
James Johns Shaw A F B, SC
Ruby Johns Glen Saint Mary, FL
Marilyn Johns Glen Saint Mary, FL
View All 26 of Patricia's Friends & Family
Where Patricia's Lived (3 of 3)
City, State
Glen Saint Mary, FL
 Franklin, NC
 Macclenny, FL
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1489 on: May 29, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

Patricia,

Common sense rules, DCF, doubtfully, would allow the child to be taken out of the country.  I read that DCF still investigating
the child, it is very unlikely they would support a vacation out of the country by any means. Thank-you for a reality check.
I seriously doubt that DCF ,would allow this pair, to take the child out of the state, let alone out of the country. Good thinking Patricia.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »

Patricia,

Common sense rules, DCF, doubtfully, would allow the child to be taken out of the country.  I read that DCF still investigating
the child, it is very unlikely they would support a vacation out of the country by any means. Thank-you for a reality check.
I seriously doubt that DCF ,would allow this pair, to take the child out of the state, let alone out of the country. Good thinking Patricia.

also if I was Crystal, I would fight this every step of the way..
am sure this is just another rumor going around...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1491 on: May 29, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

Patricia,

Ditto~not to mention how on earth would he afford it?????

Just talked with HH............lot's of neighbors talking about R/M around there, no shock there I guess in a town that small. Where I live it's so small if you sneeze someone 3 blocks away brings you a tissue.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1492 on: May 29, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »

If it were true that Crystal would or did give Ron permission to take little Butterbean to Belize then I am more confused than ever.
Either Crystal herself had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, which I personally have not seen enough evidence to prove any suchathing, or she is desperately trying to believe that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance either? Maybe?
gah.

Okay, stop just a few moments and ask yourself that question again.. Why would she??   Lets try a few words, Trust, Reliability,
Safety..  If these words don't fit..  Then why would she?  Why would any Mother in her situation, ever consider letting her child leave the safety of this County, and her reach?   If it still doesn't click in,  Ask yourself, what would happen if she had said NO.

I can't even ask myself those questions because IMO, this is so ridiculous that until I KNOW this one is fact over rumor, there is no need in even considering any questions..........I'll call Marie over this one and find out as this is crazy.
All I know is that pirate at ws is saying this, and this person has been reliable in the past, other then that I would not know, everything in this case is outlandish.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: May 29, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

gah.

I can't even ask myself those questions because IMO, this is so ridiculous that until I KNOW this one is fact over rumor, there is no need in even considering any questions..........I'll call Marie over this one and find out as this is crazy.
All I know is that pirate at ws is saying this, and this person has been reliable in the past, other then that I would not know, everything in this case is outlandish.

Hmmm, yes I am familiar with Pirate....but I don't think Crystal would ever go for this, and you are dead on about everything in this case being outlandish and beyond extreme. I think I need a drink already (but, it is 5 o'clock somewhere)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: May 29, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »

http://www.mylife.com/patricia-johns-glen-saint-mary-fl-1248758338-c.html

Get Patricia's Contact Info! Patricia Johns 57,   

X Think This Profile Is Yours?
Learn More Here

Claim this profile so you can:

Manage your privacy
See who’s viewed your profile
See who’s searching for your name
Easily update your info YES, this is me!

If you'd like to opt out of this service, click here.
Learn More

X About This Profile
This profile was created using publicly available information and has not been confirmed by the owner. Once a profile has been confirmed, the information is no longer available for purchase.

How This Profile Works
Any message you leave here will be stored and delivered when Patricia Johns confirms this profile. We’ll let you know when this happens!

MyLife.com created this profile from publicly available information. If you think this profile is yours and would like to confirm it, click the "This Is Me!" button above.

About Patricia
Basic Information
Profile URL: www.mylife.com/c-1248758338
Patricia's Friends & Family (3 of 26)
Name City, State
James Johns Shaw A F B, SC
Ruby Johns Glen Saint Mary, FL
Marilyn Johns Glen Saint Mary, FL
View All 26 of Patricia's Friends & Family
Where Patricia's Lived (3 of 3)
City, State
Glen Saint Mary, FL
 Franklin, NC
 Macclenny, FL

The grandaunt, Patricia Yeomans, is also a Baker County school bus driver, and reminders of Haleigh can be found all over the bus garage on Lowder Street in Macclenny. There are notes on the bulletin board, employees wear Haleigh pins and each bus grill in the yard is adorned with a pink ribbon in her honor.

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2122&Itemid=79

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: May 29, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

gah.

Hmmm, yes I am familiar with Pirate....but I don't think Crystal would ever go for this, and you are dead on about everything in this case being outlandish and beyond extreme. I think I need a drink already (but, it is 5 o'clock somewhere)
Maybe HH heard something about this? I'm sure she got an earfull from the neighbors.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: May 29, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

Ron must have gotten drift that the MONKEYS WERE INVADING SATSUMA

]

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1497 on: May 29, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »

gah.

Maybe HH heard something about this? I'm sure she got an earfull from the neighbors.

No, I asked about this directly but she was talking with neighbors etc of R/M's........and yes an earful is a kind way to put it. From what I heard they were always fighting outside the trailer, she would threaten to leave and he would scream at her, smack her around a bit and tell her and the kids the get their @ss back in the trailer, not the most positive report, but pretty much what I expected to hear from those close by.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: May 29, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

Thanks Island, no surprise to me
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: May 29, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »

Thanks Island, no surprise to me

YW~ Have a great weekend Monkeys, I'm headed out sans laptop to enjoy the weekend.

God Bless Haleigh!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.