May 14, 2024, 11:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 324200 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: January 21, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.

She sure did!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #961 on: January 21, 2009, 09:28:16 PM »

No thank goodness!
Behave Leroy. I am off to bed for real this time. You leave HH alone and behave!

I am always beinghave!  Night JSM!
you dont say   
Keep Leroy in line HH, never mind I don't trust you two together

JSM! Long day huh? And where is josef?? Ahh i know its a wednesday and all, but i think todays doc dump left me in deear need of a beer, how bout it, i drink one over here, if you have one over there??? 

p.s. im very disappointed in the docdump!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 21, 2009, 09:28:23 PM »

Since I hate to be a 5th wheel..  night ladies.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #963 on: January 21, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.
Me too, she babbles so much, she probably can't remember who she says things to, I'm sure she will just deny that she made that comment to a co worker.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 21, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »

Good catch  I don't think she realized how damning those words were until they escaped her mouth, and then she had to back pedal for the rest of her media career 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 21, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »

Me too, she babbles so much, she probably can't remember who she says things to, I'm sure she will just deny that she made that comment to a co worker.

Yep, since day 1 that co worker has lied.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #966 on: January 21, 2009, 09:31:20 PM »

I found that quite interesting, too.  They encouraged her to leave and she didn't, saying she wanted to give Casey a chance to explain.  At least Cindy was consistent, purposely burying her head in the sand in an effort to remain in denial about what had already gone on.  This is how they lived with Casey's crap for all of those years.  They had to create their own fantasyland in order not to despise her. 

Their lies about Casey being such a great mom?  They continue to lie to themselves about that.  Lying to themselves and everyone around them was their number one coping mechanism.  Maybe if they could convince everyone else of their fantasies, it would make them true.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #967 on: January 21, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »

What the?  You're no 5th wheel!  (But do you own a 5th wheel? lol)

Get yer butt back here!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 21, 2009, 09:33:33 PM »

Goodnight,   and your no fifthwheel,  we need all the wheels we can get,   Have a nice night!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 21, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »

good night, anothermonkey. Sleep well.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 21, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »

i just noticed this watching NG, taped it so i am behind. KC is saying something to her parents about a tragedy & she kind of mumbles then says something like "i don't want to be one of those mothers/parents who never sees there child again & is left wondering.... it is weird! she blinks her eyes a whole bunch, but i get the feeling she wants caylee found, maybe so the focus won't be on Caylee. i have never noticed this before but i need to watch it again. has anyone noticed this or am i just too tired & imagining things?

wendi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: January 21, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »

<<Snip>>
IMO.......I think Oldfart is right
that Jose is trying to get dismissed so that he can get to work on making himself famous and scoring some book/movie deals.........with ghostwriters, of course...........IMO
MonkeyWink   

Ty

Too funny, oldfart.  Hey, it's good to see you!  Have missed you!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 21, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »

Reading through all this and playing the devils advocate 

Could the stuffed animal have been "Taz" as in Tazmanein Devil?

No way could a flat iron for hair be used to iron letters on anything, it is in a "V" shape and only closes from there.

Oh and Biass is an ass, but we all know that!

My kid has one.  It would be a very handy way to iron on letters.  Just stick the fabric in between the plates and close.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 21, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »

Did anyone else notice that maggots were submitted and I do not think any results were given.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: January 21, 2009, 09:37:20 PM »

O/T - did any other monkeys feet get really really cold when they put vicks on them???  I'm nervous   

Yep, that could be the real reason they said to wear socks with it.   

That was so weird.  My feet were freezing, my nostrils were burning and my non-menthol ciggies all the sudden tasted like menthol!  Weird stuff I'll have you know!!

ahahahahaha!!  I bet!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #975 on: January 21, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »

i just noticed this watching NG, taped it so i am behind. KC is saying something to her parents about a tragedy & she kind of mumbles then says something like "i don't want to be one of those mothers/parents who never sees there child again & is left wondering.... it is weird! she blinks her eyes a whole bunch, but i get the feeling she wants caylee found, maybe so the focus won't be on Caylee. i have never noticed this before but i need to watch it again. has anyone noticed this or am i just too tired & imagining things?

wendi
I noticed her saying that but I didn't notice her eyes. 
I also remember a caller on NG about KC saying to LE something like, 'what happened" and then changed her words.  This was another tape from Monday.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #976 on: January 21, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »

wendi

Hey Wendi, I have seen that already, and I slowed it down, rewound it, watched again. KC is blinking excessively, and this is one of her boo hoo moments, but it does say a lot about how she was already talking about Caylee not being found, but because Caylee is alive. She shakes her head while saying that she Caylee would be with someone else, because she knew she was lying about that. B*tch

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 21, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

Just came back real quick to post this and leave you with a terrifying thought..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481188,00.html

What if Caylee was buried while she was still alive.

Night.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: January 21, 2009, 09:44:07 PM »

Aggh...my post got cut off.

Leroy, I know that you are kidding!  I was just giving you a hard time

But now that I hear he is trying to play the race card, I really hate him.  I am part Latina, and I can tell you that he does not in any way, shape, or form represent me and my community.  He should be ashamed of himself for making this statement.  It is insulting and completely out of line.  If he thinks that by speaking Spanish and discussing ethnicity he can win over potential jurors, he is completely deluded.  A lot of people can speak Spanish, myself included.  He is a slimeball, no matter what language he speaks in.  The evidence in this case speaks volumes.  So do his actions, and believe me, it will be very hard to find a potential juror that won't pick up on what a scumbag he is. 

Pixie, wasn't there mention of alleged perp speaking ill of Hispanic peeps somewhere?  On Myspace maybe or in text messages?  I can't imagine that'd go over well w/a primarily Hispanic jury.  Geez, that's gonna drive me nuts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #979 on: January 21, 2009, 09:44:22 PM »

Did anyone else notice that maggots were submitted and I do not think any results were given.
I didn't see any results either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.