May 17, 2024, 08:56:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352842 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »

Too short, Tomm??   GRRRRRRRRRR

Woops, I was mis-quoted here I think, or taken out of context, or it could have been a pizza, or someone using my face.

I hesitated to put that in Always. Models are generally tallish.

I know you are about Casey's size.

Short is cute, my daughter is short, my mom is short.......
    We are petite, tiny.  Short implies something is missing.  Im not missing anything!

I'm 5' 1/2"...I'm SHORT no matter how I cut the cake.  I've always enjoyed being short too.   There were really only two draw-backs.  I always felt like I was playing house when I wore heels to weddings.  Second is my pregnancy weight showed much sooner than on my tall girlfriends.  Now at 55, I'm comfortable with short, tiny , wee, sawed off.  I know just who I am.  Eventually we all come into our own.  Our son is 6'2" heheheeeee.  He carried me into a busy restaurant when I broke my leg so I wouldn't need to struggle with the crutches LOLLLLLL!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »

I am, at this point, taking this statement as fact:

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

-Air samples prove decomposing body was in the trunk
-Hair samples from a deceased Caylee in the trunk

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

Where are you getting these facts from?  I would be led to believe a lot of things had I just read statements from the media or anyone else for that matter.  I am in no way saying one thing or another, I am saying that based on the physical evidence there is nothing.  The discovery regarding the evidence found has not been made public.  The hair and dna results or anything else other than the fact that there were hair and dna samples are factual...I am simply stating that everyone can lie, statements are not facts.  I would love the links to the sites that make any of these things facts.  These timelines of events, as we have seen by Casey herself..are all allegedly true.  Anyone could be lying.  These things are not facts, they can provide insight as to a possibly sceanrio...but they cannot provide any facts.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_re_us/missing_florida_girl_1

When LE releases an official written statement as referenced in the above story, I put more stock in that than anything that comes out of Casey's mouth. Once (if?) a murder trial begins, we'll see more evidence. You have your opinion and I have mine and that is fine.

Thanks for the link.  I just dont know what is true and what is media speculation. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 16, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »

Tonight At 11: Zenaida Gonzalez Talks To WESH
Woman Accused of Taking Caylee Anthony Explains How Life Has Changed

First off ... I can't see how they are hyping this interview up as the "woman accused of taking Caylee"  YES, her name was used BUT she was not the one accused since Casey could not identify her from a photo.  I can understand that she has suffered to a certain degree thru all of this unwanted/unwanted attention .... however I do believe that this is a bit of media sensationalism and hype.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #343 on: September 16, 2008, 03:35:48 PM »

look a little harder, read the 400 page documents, much more than speculation and opinion in this case

I have to say that in a quest for the truth regarding this case, I have found very little information from the actual authorities.  Everything that I have read regarding true evidence, be it dna, etc..has been stated by the media.  It is hard for me to use the media's statements as solid evidence.  I have read all of the reports by the sherrif dept and nothing states anything concrete.  To my knowledge, this whole case is built upon speculation at this time.  That being said I am not ready to conclude anything based on such little fact.  I am eagerly awaiting some factual evidence to be presented, unfortunately I do not think that will happen until there are actual charges made regarding Caylee and Casey.  It is very easy for people to assume...I remember in college doing research papers and how hard it was to prove or disprove any theory simply because you first had to weed out all of the opinions and find the facts.  There are so many speculations and opnions here...very little in the means of supporting facts for any type of scenario to be proven or disproven.  Maybe if we all just stuck to the facts, being supplied by the investigators, it would shed more light here?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 16, 2008, 03:37:06 PM »

Thanks for the link.  I just dont know what is true and what is media speculation. 

I hear where you're coming from bebbz, and I respect your attitude of wanting facts. The releases from LE, are considered factual. They plan to bring these facts to trial. These may be disputed as being what LE says they are, but most likely what will be disputed is not "what" the evidence is, but the way in which it was collected, et cetera. I hope this helps.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2008, 03:37:21 PM »

I have to say that in a quest for the truth regarding this case, I have found very little information from the actual authorities.  Everything that I have read regarding true evidence, be it dna, etc..has been stated by the media.  It is hard for me to use the media's statements as solid evidence.  I have read all of the reports by the sherrif dept and nothing states anything concrete.  To my knowledge, this whole case is built upon speculation at this time.  That being said I am not ready to conclude anything based on such little fact.  I am eagerly awaiting some factual evidence to be presented, unfortunately I do not think that will happen until there are actual charges made regarding Caylee and Casey.  It is very easy for people to assume...I remember in college doing research papers and how hard it was to prove or disprove any theory simply because you first had to weed out all of the opinions and find the facts.  There are so many speculations and opnions here...very little in the means of supporting facts for any type of scenario to be proven or disproven.  Maybe if we all just stuck to the facts, being supplied by the investigators, it would shed more light here?

bebbz

Thank you.

Your words made me reflect on the DNA issue and ... assess what foundation I was basing my speculation on in regards to the outcome of the DNA forensic testing on the strands of hair and the decomposition discovered in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office did make an official statement that forensic testing indicated that Caylee Marie was deceased.  However ... there was nothing official in regards to DNA.

Could it be that everything dialogued in regards to this topic have been based on the words of Leonard Padilla?  Is Padilla privy to information from withn the investigation or ... has there been a further update from an official source?

Janet

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2008, 03:37:57 PM »

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

Where are you getting these facts from?  I would be led to believe a lot of things had I just read statements from the media or anyone else for that matter.  I am in no way saying one thing or another, I am saying that based on the physical evidence there is nothing.  The discovery regarding the evidence found has not been made public.  The hair and dna results or anything else other than the fact that there were hair and dna samples are factual...I am simply stating that everyone can lie, statements are not facts.  I would love the links to the sites that make any of these things facts.  These timelines of events, as we have seen by Casey herself..are all allegedly true.  Anyone could be lying.  These things are not facts, they can provide insight as to a possibly sceanrio...but they cannot provide any facts.
If she is not dead then. where is she and why lie about where she is?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »

Well now that the DNA suggests that it's a tangled web of incest how can we know the George's statement that the last time he saw Caylee was on 6/16?

I put together a timeline according to that
6/16 Casey leaves the house at 12:50 for the last time. George describes every single piece of clothing both were wearing (that's suspicious)
6/17-6/23 Casey is homeless but sneaks back into the house when parents are gone at work (between 3 p.m.- 5 p.m.) she steals some gas cans suring this time but returns them.
6/27 she abandons the car and moves in with Tony without Caylee.

That's the facts... what does it tell you?

What report is there of the DNA suggesting incest?

LP started all the incest BS......He is full of crap!

Actually, many here were onto the incest signs long before Padilla hit
the airwaves with it. There are plenty of indicators pointing to a blood
relative as the daddy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: September 16, 2008, 03:39:04 PM »

I don't consider the official statement from LE as media speculation.  I also don't think they would have come out with that statement if they had felt there was any chance of Caylee being alive.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 16, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

If she is not dead then. where is she and why lie about where she is?

Hello???  Because she couldn't trust law enforcement...

She was afraid that they might try to sue her for custody of their kid!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 16, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

Probably nothing but??

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: September 16, 2008, 03:44:15 PM »

Actually, many here were onto the incest signs long before Padilla hit
the airwaves with it. There are plenty of indicators pointing to a blood
relative as the daddy.

Carpe ... could you please share.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »

I want to take a vote..On all the children that disappeared have any of them returned safely when thier parents were lying to investigator's. Maybe tell a little of what happened..If you know a story that the parent lied and the kids came back please tell it.

Susan smith stated her and her children were carjack..Bottom line investigators found out she drowned her kids by letting the car roll into the lake..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 16, 2008, 03:44:29 PM »

What is that  Is it a car or some other type of vehicle.....I just cant make it out..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »

I noticed that to.. Let me know if you find out more about what it is
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »

I just don't know what is true and what is media speculation. 

The harder piece is to figure out from all the contradictory things the family has said, is what is the truth there?  Or is it any of it the truth?  Too many versions and mixed up data from them to know, so that can cause some of your confusion.  I'm not sure anymore that we will ever know the "truths or facts" of this case, no matter who says what.  Hey, from all the different info from them, if there weren't pictures of Caylee, I might not believe she even existed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 16, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

Could be nothing, could be bones, definately nothing as large as a vehicle.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 16, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

I want to take a vote..On all the children that disappeared have any of them returned safely when thier parents were lying to investigator's. Maybe tell a little of what happened..If you know a story that the parent lied and the kids came back please tell it.

Susan smith stated her and her children were carjack..Bottom line investigators found out she drowned her kids by letting the car roll into the lake..
Yes i agree.If the child is missing and the parent is lying, then the outcome will not be good................COUNT ON IT!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #359 on: September 16, 2008, 03:51:11 PM »

Person with a white shirt and weird hat??? National Geographic Channel?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.