May 05, 2024, 07:50:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 181603 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: September 15, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/25008726/index.html

Bill Scheaffer's comments on todays presser

thanks tupelo....I always love it when Mr. Shaeffer comments..I sure hope he will give a daily commentary on the trial when it starts.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:30 AM »

Wow she is tough/rough looking......I remember the Butler case.....but need a refresher course in it....she was a PD at the time and it had to do with police brutality.....

...More recently, Finnell represented Tyrone Hartsfield, convicted last year of the attempted murder of former Jaguar Richard Collier.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 15, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/25004330/index.html

OHMYGAWD!!!  At approx 2:50 minutes BOZO says he is going to TN and taking drawl lessons  from Sims and BUFFOON so he can fit in a little better!!!!!!!!  I swear he says it..I went back 3 times just to make sure.....and he laughs like it's a big frigging JOKE!!  OHMYGAWD!!  the TV news station in TN needs to have this.....

Done.................also sent to the attorney's office where they are holding the depositions. ROFL!!

thanks turbo..it was on my list of things to do this morning....I can scratch it off now...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 15, 2010, 10:01:34 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-09-14/story/law-disorder-veteran-attorney-joins-casey-anthony-defense-team
Law & Disorder: Veteran attorney joins Casey Anthony defense team
Ann Finnell will focus on possible penalty phase.
Posted: September 14, 2010 - 11:57pm

By The Times-Union
Jacksonville lawyer Ann Finnell has joined the team defending Casey Anthony, charged in Orlando with murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Finnell said she will be preparing the penalty phase of Anthony's trial, assuming Anthony is convicted of first-degree murder. There are now six lawyers representing Anthony in the high-profile trial.

"Hopefully it will never get to a penalty phase," Finnell said. "Hopefully Ms. Anthony is found not guilty and my role will be greatly diminished."

Finnell said she met the defendant this week.

She has handled numerous major cases in Jacksonville, including the successful murder defense of teenager Brenton Butler in 2000, subject of the Oscar-winning HBO documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning." At the time, Finnell was an assistant public defender; she is now in 
private practice.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July 2008. Her body was found in a wooded area five months later.

Paul Pinkham

What kind of message does this send?  To me, it says the duhfence knows she is guilty and it sure she will be convicted....I understand it is imperative to be prepared in advance....prepared and the duhfence team in the same paragraph is laughable....but if I were involved I would sure keep her and her reason for being there very low keyed... I wouldn't call a presser for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: September 15, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »

http://mail.aol.com/32679-111/aol-6/en-us/Suite.aspx

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Bill Sheaffer said the additions wouldn’t be a big deal. “This revolving-door, changing personnel does not change the facts in this case,” he said. “The facts are the circumstantial evidence that form the chain to establish the guilt.”

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 15, 2010, 10:21:20 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25014806/detail.html
Anthony Defense To Grill Lead Investigator
Sgt. John Allen To Be Deposed By Casey Anthony's Attorneys

POSTED: Wednesday, September 15, 2010
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT September 15, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team will get a chance to grill the lead investigator in the case against her.
Video  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/25017122/index.html
Sgt. John Allen, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, is scheduled to be deposed on Wednesday. He is one of several key figures who will be questioned by Anthony's lawyers this month.

The Orange County medical examiner will also eventually face questions from Anthony's attorneys.

The newest member of the defense team, Dorothy Clay Sims, may also attend the depositions. Sims is known for cross-examining experts and questioning scientific evidence -- a key component to defending Anthony, since prosecutors have built their case on forensic evidence.

Death penalty expert Ann Finnell has also joined the defense team.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: September 15, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/150788/Anthony-case-gets-3-new-lawyers
Anthony case gets 3 new lawyers
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:46 AM
Video  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/caseynewlawyers_091420100530.flv
KISSIMMEE -- 
Casey Anthony's dream defense team is taking shape.

"To me it's a dream team opportunity to be a part of this type of thing you can't buy," said Cheney Mason, one of Anthony's lawyers.

Mason twisted a few arms to get the additional expertise for free.

Two new attorneys, including Jacksonville's Ann Finnell, slid into the death penalty expert seat. She’s replacing Andrea Lyon.

“Her experience is second to none,” said Jose Baez, Anthony's lead attorney.

Ocala attorney Dorothy Clay Sims is an expert at cross-examining medical experts. That’s a big deal seeing as though this case will center around circumstantial evidence.

Sims was the only lawyer present Tuesday at the news conference.

Her expertise will be critical during testimony about the Oak Ridge National Laboratory where air samples were taken from Anthony's car. Some scientists said it detects decomposition.

She wouldn't talk specifically about the "body farm" science.
     However, she did talk about sciences like it that have never been introduced in court before.

“For something to be scientific, it has to be acknowledged in the field," Sims said. "You can't just make up a test as some doctors have done in other cases. It's not been validated. You don't know what the normative samples are. You don't know the error rate.”

Sims isn't aware of the circus that surrounds the young mother accused of killing her daughter.     

She hasn't owned a TV in years. She's also not too familiar with criminal defense.

Sims said she's joining the team for free because she believes in her colleagues and in the case.

“My heart is in it,” Sims said.

Baez quickly added Linda Kenney-Badan is still an active teammate.  He said six big players may seem like a lot.

"I'd rather be accused of being over prepared than under prepared," Baez said.

With this new so-called dream team formed, Mason said they're ready to face a pretty big contender -- the state of Florida.

"They have unlimited resources," Mason explained. "A law firm of 150 people, and they can bring whatever resources they want to. Every government agency cooperates with them. We're having to scrape from the bottom against all of them."

The defense is confident it will be ready for a May trial. Mason predicted it'll take two months, including picking a jury.

The team will get to work Wednesday deposing Sgt. John Allen.

The defense has been granted an extension when it comes to questioning law enforcement and other state experts.

The defense said it's because even more evidence has just been handed over to them.

The third attorney joining the team is Orlando's Charles Greene.

He's taking over the civil case against Anthony.

A woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #527 on: September 15, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »

Per Blink:

What was expected to be announced at the 9am scheduled press conference this morning, that Roy Black, of William Kennedy Smith and Rush Limbaugh acquittal-fame, had signed on to join the defense team representing Casey Anthony in the charges against her for allegedly murdering her 34 month old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony was apparently a false rumor. Sources inside the case have confirmed to blinkoncrime.com that the rumor started from within The Baez Law Firm.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/14/cayleecasey-anthony-case-breaking-news-sources-say-roy-black-joins-forces-with-jose-baez/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 15, 2010, 10:29:32 AM »

a post from BOZO's FB

Linda Cowell
  Jose , I just think people are fed up with the circus this has become. They don't care who is on the any team as long as this case comes to a conclusion and justice is seen to be done for a little girl who was murdered and discarded like trash !

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 15, 2010, 10:37:51 AM »

Anyone notice that more than half of OJ's Dream Team is now dead?
Kim Kardashian took off with the fame of her father, the rest have a legacy that's... worthless.
Just sayin.

I love, love, love Barry Scheck. He does have a great legacy IMO. He helped get some innocent people out of jail thanks to DNA evidence. They had been convicted before DNA evidence. After the science took off, the DNA exonerated them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 15, 2010, 10:53:19 AM »

Per Blink:

What was expected to be announced at the 9am scheduled press conference this morning, that Roy Black, of William Kennedy Smith and Rush Limbaugh acquittal-fame, had signed on to join the defense team representing Casey Anthony in the charges against her for allegedly murdering her 34 month old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony was apparently a false rumor. Sources inside the case have confirmed to blinkoncrime.com that the rumor started from within The Baez Law Firm.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/14/cayleecasey-anthony-case-breaking-news-sources-say-roy-black-joins-forces-with-jose-baez/

Thanks Boo!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: September 15, 2010, 11:02:49 AM »

Remember what Mason said before?  If not - here it is..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM

Thanks Turbo! I saved it this time. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #532 on: September 15, 2010, 11:45:33 AM »

Per Blink:

OMG, and what was the sense of that? If I were Roy Black I would be furious. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 15, 2010, 01:12:51 PM »

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!

tupelo, here's my 'friend's' reply

2. There will absolutely be a Frye hearing, in my opinion. There should be. The defense will challenge the reliability of scientific evidence. It's likely one reason they brought in a new lawyer to assist with technical cross examination of scientific/medical evidence. The challenge the Court will have is that if it is not deemed reliable then it may be another basis of appeal or reversal of a conviction. Hence, the Court will be very careful as to this particular point to make the right ruling. I'm not personally familiar enough with the test that was done to comment as to whether such testing has been deemed reliable and admissible in the past with other cases. If rulings have been made in such other cases, and there have been appellate decisions, then such opinions will be a measure of precedence and will carry great weight in the Court's ruling on this. If there are no opinions, the Court will have to weigh very carefully the arguments regarding admissibility. Despite the enthusiasm from those following this case, you don't want to win the battle but ultimately lose the war.

Hi Monks!     Thanks for all the updates!

Sunny - thanks for sharing your friend's comments with us.     an angelic monkey
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 15, 2010, 01:24:50 PM »

Apologies if this has already been posted!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/14/caylee-anthony-case-how-many-lawyers-does-it-take/

Caylee Anthony case: How many lawyers does it take…

…to get a self-absorbed, pathologically lying mother who had a 2 year old daughter missing (that should read dead) for 31 days (by her own account) without reporting her missing but instead telling everyone and their dog she was with a non-existent nanny at the beach, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios and having the time of her life, while at the same time driving around with a decomposing body that happened to have mitochondrial DNA that matches said missing (dead) child in her trunk off of murder charges for same dead child?

Answer: Nobody knows yet, but we’re definitely going to need a bigger boat.

Luckily, Baez is good friends with yacht owner Geraldo Rivera who has claimed as much as a huge conspireh to pin Casey Anthony down for her deeds (or in Geraldo’s version someone else’s). I say luckily because Baez is about to run out of all his land-locked homes since all of them seem to be in foreclosure now – but that’s a story for another blog.

We’re up to five – count them five – defense attorneys for Miss “I never had a job I couldn’t make up” and whose one contribution to society she erased on June 16th, 2008…and then dumped in a swamp. Other than that she’s just been taking up oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide into an atmosphere that some scientists say just doesn’t need anymore. If she walks on this murder case I’m thinking about bringing a civil suit against her for contributing to Global Warming without any positive entry in the great societal ledger book.

The “fab five” (we’ll call them as our tongue rest firmly against our cheek) are: Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, Linda Kenny Baden, and now Dorothy Sims and Ann Finnell. Casey also got a new lawyer for her civil suit, but that’s yet another story for yet another blog. Finnell is billed as an expert in the death penalty. Her claim to fame is getting a 15-year-old boy, Brenton Butler, off charges of murdering a Georgia tourist, Mary Ann Stephens, 10 years ago. To be clear, Finnell was not the “pivotal” figure in Butler’s acquittal, she was part of the public defenders’ team. In fact, when HBO made the movie A Murder on a Sunday Morning, they focused on the other public defender working with Finnell, Patrick McGuinness.  Anywho – the two got the boy off by showing the jury pictures of bruises they stated he received during his interrogation that led to a confession.

Dorothy Sims says she runs around the country trying to sniff out “junk science” – i.e. she allegedly is rough on medical experts.  But she is a self-admitted noob to criminal cases with most of her work being with civil suits.  But she did write a book!  (It’s come to my attention that stating you are published some how makes you bonafide or something.)

The two southern belles appear to have given Mason’s libido a well-needed boost.  He was almost giddy during the press conference.  However the morale boost did nothing to cure his speech impediment – you know, the one where he opens his mouth,  says something, and it makes absolutely no sense?  He had this pearl of wisdom to offer today when asked if the addition of the new lawyers was an indication the defense was worried about their case:

It might be to you, but it’s not to us. It’s an indication of total confidence. We’re up against the State Attorney’s Office that has changed its mind about the death penalty, not the death penalty, unlimited resources, a law firm of 150 people.

And then wandered off to hide his own Easter eggs or something.

Baez was….Baez.  He said something about believing in the cause and causing justice and justice for Caylee and justice for Casey and then his neck twitched and he mercifully shut up.

I have totally lost count of how many lawyers have been involved in Casey’s legal issues.  It’s somewhere between 9 am and 1 pm…or maybe between June 9th and June 16th…or maybe somewhere between Sawgrass and Jay Blanchard.  I’m just not sure anymore.

Valhall.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 15, 2010, 01:35:34 PM »

This one was originally posted in March but I think it sums it up nicely, with a pretty red bow!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/15/200031-reasons-i-believe-casey-is-guilty/

200,031 Reasons I believe Casey is Guilty

In light of the burgeoning defense team who now operates off the funds provided by the taxpayers of Florida, I thought it appropriate to rerun this article.

Original article posted on March 20, 2010

June 16th, 2008 is the last day we THINK someone other than Casey saw Caylee alive.  And that’s actually only if George Anthony had a rare moment of honesty.  But there is no one, including Casey Anthony, who has stated they saw a living Caylee past the date of June 16th, 2008.  And no one knew Caylee was missing – which actually equates to dead – until July 15th.  That’s the day Cindy and George Anthony discovered the car, that they thought Casey was driving, located in an impound lot in Orlando.  That’s the day they breathed in the unforgettable stench of death.  That’s the day their hearts stopped beating.

The only reason we’re sitting here 20 months later knowing a child was missing on July 15th, 2008 and ultimately found dead in a swamp area 1/4 mile from her home VERSUS sitting here hearing of the remains of a small child being found and the Orlando authorities trying to figure out WHAT child was missing, is because Cindy Anthony tracked her lying daughter, Casey Anthony, down and allegedly was told that evening that then 2 year old Caylee Marie Anthony had been kidnapped 31 days prior.

Thirty-one days – that’s the ONLY official story Casey Anthony has told law enforcement.  On July 15th/16th she repeated it at least twice orally, and once in writing.  Thirty-one days prior, she contended, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the alleged babysitter of Caylee Marie, had taken possession of Caylee and then both of them disappeared for eternity.  The nanny has never been found.  No one, not one single person, other than Casey Anthony, has ever seen the nanny.  Nothing told by Casey to law enforcement concerning the nanny checked out to be true.  Nothing Casey told about herself to law enforcement turned out to be true.

On July 16th, when Casey Marie Anthony was booked for the first time, law enforcement had not been given one single statement from her as to what happened to Caylee, who had Caylee, where Caylee was last seen, where Casey was and what she was doing when Caylee went missing, that checked out to be true.  On that date is the last time Casey Anthony told law enforcement anything concerning the disappearance – which equates to death – of her child, Caylee Marie Anthony.

And then the investigation revealed that those thirty-one days had been spent partying, sleeping with an uncountable number of men, getting tattoos to memorialize her beautiful life, running the club scene and lying to everyone who asked about the whereabouts of Caylee Marie Anthony. She’s at Universal.  She’s at the beach.  She’s at Busch Gardens.  She’s at SeaWorld.  She’s..she’s…she’s…having the time of her life.

Casey Anthony never cooperated with law enforcement to develop a composite sketch of Zanny the Nanny.  Casey Anthony never cooperated with her own family to get a composite sketch out on Zanny the Nanny.  Casey Anthony never cooperated with Tony Padilla, Leonard Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin or Rob Dick in developing a composite sketch for them to use to find Zanny the Nanny.  What she did do, however, according to several of these people who were there when she got out of jail on bond for the first time August 21, 2008, was change her story of where the kidnapping took place, and under what circumstances it took place.

There have been sympathizers, or maybe delusional folks, who have practiced the mantra that no one involved in the Anthony family took money for appearances, for pictures, for videos or for interviews.  There have been those who have denied there was ever a $200,000 pay out for the snapshots of a life taken.  They have denied that any of these folks took those funds for memorabilia of a child still intentionally left rotting in a swamp.  Money taken for images of a baby girl left to be torn asunder by animals.

And I assume those same folks will most likely, now that it has been revealed to them that the funds did, in fact, come to CASEY ANTHONY for photographs and videos she sold of her own murdered daughter in August 2008, will respond SO WHAT? She had the right to!  They were her pictures!  Casey needed to fund her own defense for being charged with….

uhhh, murder?  NO! She had not been charged with murder!  She was not facing capital murder charges.  She was not facing manslaughter.  She was only facing charges associated with LYING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT WHO WERE TRYING TO FIND HER DAUGHTER! The only thing she needed to do to get those charges dropped, or significantly reduced, was to cooperate with law enforcement and assist in locating her daughter.  IF her story was true.

So why did she need $200,000?  Was it to put up for ransom to get the kidnapper to turn Caylee back to her loving mother?  Apparently not.

Was it to print flyers of the suspect Zanny the Nanny, or her sister Samantha so that the face of this evil kidnapper could be spread from Miami to Seattle and result in the unquestionable eventual arrest of this baby-stealing woman?  Apparently not.

Was it to take out ads in various media to ensure the maximum amount of people could see Caylee’s face and the face of her kidnapper?  Apparently not.

Was it to hire private investigators and bring all possible forces together to find the kidnapper and bring Caylee to safety?  Apparently not.

200,000 dollars and 31 days – and not one unit of any of it spent on saving Caylee Marie Anthony.

That comes to 200,031 reasons for 12 people to find one woman guilty of capital murder.  She has lived her life since June 16th, 2008 as if she knew exactly where Caylee was NOT – and that was NOT where anybody needed to bother spending a second of 31 days for Caylee’s sake, that was NOT where Casey needed to be spending her precious time with authorities to find Caylee, and that was NOT where anybody needed to spend one red cent for Caylee’s sake, because that place was NOT among the living.

So,  Casey, surround yourself with some more lawyers, pop open a can of that OCSO brand jalapeno cheese dip and dream – dream of freedom and book deals and movies you probably think you’ll star in yourself.  Dream on, sister – because if every pro-bono lawyer in Florida comes to your aide – you’re still facing these odds…1 woman against 200,031 points of guilt.

Valhall.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: September 15, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »

Gizzie -  200,031 !!!     

Justice for Caylee!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: September 15, 2010, 01:56:47 PM »

Besides free publicity....most likely to diminish the "junk science" at trial.    Just a thought.....  But shouldn't there be a Frye hearing before trial to determine if this (junk science....air sample, K-9, etc.) will be used at all?

tupelo, I don't know the answer to your question re: a Frye hearing....butI'll ask a friend in the know
Thanks Sunny!  I thought I had heard/read somewhere awhile back that a hearing should take place if any of these newer scientific tests were to be allowed at trial.

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!

tupelo, here's my 'friend's' reply

2. There will absolutely be a Frye hearing, in my opinion. There should be. The defense will challenge the reliability of scientific evidence. It's likely one reason they brought in a new lawyer to assist with technical cross examination of scientific/medical evidence. The challenge the Court will have is that if it is not deemed reliable then it may be another basis of appeal or reversal of a conviction. Hence, the Court will be very careful as to this particular point to make the right ruling. I'm not personally familiar enough with the test that was done to comment as to whether such testing has been deemed reliable and admissible in the past with other cases. If rulings have been made in such other cases, and there have been appellate decisions, then such opinions will be a measure of precedence and will carry great weight in the Court's ruling on this. If there are no opinions, the Court will have to weigh very carefully the arguments regarding admissibility. Despite the enthusiasm from those following this case, you don't want to win the battle but ultimately lose the war.
Thanks so much Sunny and please thank your friend for me too.  That is exactly what I had heard, and I don't believe the air sample has been used in court before, but I could be wrong.  Time to research that, but then again, the appellate part of it may be hard to find, if there is such an issue. I'll see what I can come up with, but I'm not the best at digging up research.

I really don't think that, if the air sample test is not admissible, it will hurt the case. It's additional evidence to back up the findings that will be used in court, IMO.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 15, 2010, 02:03:36 PM »

Linda Kenny Baden was just on TruTv, via the phone, and what I caught was her talking about evidence being withheld.  So she is still up and running and spreading reasonable doubt and mistruths.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 15, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/09/14/jvm.jose.baez.hln?iref=allsearch
Added On September 14, 2010
Jane Velez-Mitchell speaks to Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, about new developments in the case and the impending trial.

Rolling Eyes

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.