May 13, 2024, 09:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 351525 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: August 27, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »

See ya Mis.  Keep workin w/ me we may get there yet! It's hard work getting in the brain of a nutbag like Casey.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: August 27, 2008, 01:16:11 PM »

Now that we know more, thank you Orlando Sentinel, I wanna make a guess. If you disagree you will not hurt my feelings, just want input.

George new there had been a dead body in the Pontiac. He told Cindy. They panic thinking Casey is dead or involved in a murder. Cindy then goes on her find Casey hunt. Casey is fine, so then she wants to know where Caylee is. The alarms begin to go off. She panics when she knows the smell is Caylee, during the 911 call. George also realizes it at this time. Time to start the cover up. That picture of Cindy holding that bear on Caylee's birthday is the MOST staged thing I have ever seen.

JMHO

Very, very possible, I haven't thought of it in this context, but it would make alot of sense!

This would also tie into Cindy's comment - "I don't want to lose another one" meaning she's lost Caylee, and don't want to lose Casey..  MOO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 27, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

I think she has Schizophrenia

Blonde, I have thought that for awhile. From what I understand of Casey she was not like this her whole lifetime. I believe Schizophrenia is a young adult disease that can happen in any family. Such a shame.

I know we do not have the stigma attached to illegitimate children that was in previous years but I really do think it is good for some of these pregnancy's to be given out for adoption. Make some couple happy to have a child. Eveyone wins. JMHO

Just finished the 400 pages and playing catch up here.  One of my younger sisters gave a baby up for adoption.  It was heart wrenching for our family but the attorney said something that made us all feel better and gave my sister a lot of peace of mind.  He said, "You are doing something even God cannot do.  You are giving this family a baby."  It was the best option for all concerned at the time and although she thinks of him often, she has never regretted her decision.  Maybe Caylee would be alive and well today if the family had given that option more consideration.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: August 27, 2008, 01:28:17 PM »

I'm really starting to think that Casey is "outside her mind". Seriously!

I think she has Schizophrenia

Blonde, I have thought that for awhile. From what I understand of Casey she was not like this her whole lifetime. I believe Schizophrenia is a young adult disease that can happen in any family. Such a shame.

I know we do not have the stigma attached to illegitimate children that was in previous years but I really do think it is good for some of these pregnancy's to be given out for adoption. Make some couple happy to have a child. Eveyone wins. JMHO

Just finished the 400 pages and playing catch up here.  One of my younger sisters gave a baby up for adoption.  It was heart wrenching for our family but the attorney said something that made us all feel better and gave my sister a lot of peace of mind.  He said, "You are doing something even God cannot do.  You are giving this family a baby."  It was the best option for all concerned at the time and although she thinks of him often, she has never regretted her decision.  Maybe Caylee would be alive and well today if the family had given that option more consideration.

Da Wench  I absolutely agree that they should have really known the own daughter well enough to know, she WAS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE having to be responsible for a beautiful little child.  They were just selfish plain and simple.  They should have not tried to change Casey after they already made the monster in the first place.  All they needed to do was (at that point) shut up and let her put Caylee up for adoption.  She would still be alive if that were the case.  They probably thought - this would teach her responsibility.  But let's face it, she was out, partying, spending and stealing money by now.  I really do blame the so-called grown up in most cases.  The writing was certainly on the wall.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #704 on: August 27, 2008, 01:28:41 PM »

I have read everything here, but I'm not sure who is in line with which theory.

I think the reason for all of them mentioning the 9th might have to do with the fact that something happened to her on Father's Day evening or late that night.  I'm thinking it's complete B.S. that George even saw Casey and Caylee the morning of the 16th, and I always thought something was funky about it because he can't remember the big stuff but sure remembered exactly what they were wearing on that certain date.  (But had conveniently forgotten what a dead body smells like?)

The 9th had to have been a date they all agreed on while lining up all of their stories for the cover-up, but forgot about the pics taken at the nursing home and didn't count on the witnesses (Clint, Kristina Chester) remembering or testifying as to having seen Caylee after that date.

I think they purposely gave a date that was could not be tied into the fight that the neighbor overhead on Father's Day.  The only way they could maintain that it had absolutely nothing to do with that fight would be if she disappeared BEFORE it happened.  

Did you guys already say all of this and I'm just slow?  Lol.  Give it to me straight!  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: August 27, 2008, 01:30:17 PM »

Rob if I read you right, do you think the shit hit the fan when the entire Anthony household knew that TES is coming or do you think they are very confident about how and where they hid the body?

You don't think, now that they know TES is coming, that they will try and move the body?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #706 on: August 27, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »

Lala's --18th Casey borrowed shovel, backed up to garage, neighbor statement.
24th -- George states he discovered gas cans in Casey's trunk?

Thanks...That helps me.  So it is very possible that little Caylee was in that trunk on the 18th!  It took them until the 24th to discover those gas cans missing?  That tells me no one had gone out to the garage before then...and what caused them to realize they were missing? 

Did Casey do any partying on the 18th?   I need to go back and read, but what time did the neighbor, Brian see Casey in the garage?  Anyone?

18th was a Wednesday so not a normal party night.

Granted, it's been many many years since I've been in a bar, but in my younger days Wednesday was lady's night and a big party night.  I think at that age any night can be a party night.  Remember, these are not responsible adults we are talking about

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: August 27, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »

Lala's --18th Casey borrowed shovel, backed up to garage, neighbor statement.
24th -- George states he discovered gas cans in Casey's trunk?

Thanks...That helps me.  So it is very possible that little Caylee was in that trunk on the 18th!  It took them until the 24th to discover those gas cans missing?  That tells me no one had gone out to the garage before then...and what caused them to realize they were missing? 

Did Casey do any partying on the 18th?   I need to go back and read, but what time did the neighbor, Brian see Casey in the garage?  Anyone?

18th was a Wednesday so not a normal party night.

Granted, it's been many many years since I've been in a bar, but in my younger days Wednesday was lady's night and a big party night.  I think at that age any night can be a party night.  Remember, these are not responsible adults we are talking about
Never noticed your saying at the bottom before - very pretty!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: August 27, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

So, according to Jesse Grund in his statement to the police, Casey called Jesse one day between 06/22/08 and 07/06/08 asking to take a shower at his house. He says he doesn't remember which day it was, but that it was at 10 am in the morning.

According to both Tony Lazzaro and Sean Daly, Tony was in New York between June 30th and July 5th.

The car was abandoned at Amscott by June 30th, right? I can't remember when it was towed.

So, if Tony was out of town when Casey needed to use Jesse's shower it would have been June 30th to July 5th. (Tony left on June 30th and was back by the evening of July 5th. He and Casey were seen at Buffalo Wild Wings that night.)

The June 30-July 5th timeframe is outside of the June 16th (George last saw Caylee, according to him) and the June 24th (George looked in the car trunk, didn't see Caylee, did see gas cans, according to him) dates. However, a 10 a.m. June 30 through July 5th shower request of Jesse would be outside of the timeframe that Casey still had the car. (I think.)

Jesse does not state what car Casey drove over to his house on the day of the shower.

Someone help me. There's a thought here that is trying surface. Maybe it is just that the shower cannot have any significance to Caylee's disappearance. It bother me that Jesse states the reason for Casey needing to use his shower is that she isn't staying at her parents and Tony was out of town. Why wouldn't he have said, "Well, does Caylee need a bath? Where's Caylee?"

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: August 27, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »

Posted on Topix
Leeniebeenie wrote:
Early this morning I sent Det. Yuri Melich all the links from all the related myspace pages from Kiomarie Torres (she had 3 myspace pages in her name) and the two myspace pages that she set up for her "puppy", her boyfriend's myspace with links to many Universal employees as friends ("Manley" and "Julie") and the biggest COINCIDENCE is her first myspace page references the "baby gurlz she loves Yasmin and Michele", which are the names of the real Zenaida Gonzalez's girls (the one Channel 6 found and interviewed)
I detailed how the 3 women: Kiomarie Torres, Zenaida Gonzales, and Casey Anthony's imaginary "nanny" have many similarities and we know how Casey weaves half-truths and other people's information into her own lies. The Websleuths website was buzzing until the Kiomarie thread was closed by the administrator, and I contacted Trisha and told her about how it appeared that Kiomarie lied to investigators about where she lives (her real address is across the street from Sawgrass Apartments) and she mentions her favorite baby girls are Yasmin and Michele (Zenaida's girls names) and I thought MAYBE KIOMARIE IS A BABYSITTER/NANNY and maybe she watched Caylee for her old friend Casey, and maybe she used to babysit Yasmin and Michele for Zenaida, and MAYBE THAT'S WHERE CASEY CAME ACROSS ZENAIDA'S NAME and invented her imaginary nanny with a little Kiomarie, a little Zenaida, and a lot of BS. No-one could figure out if Zenaida and Kiomarie were actually related, and I wanted to bring the BABYSITTING connection as a very real possibility. Trisha forwarded my "suggestions" to
her connections to follow up, and I took her suggestion and carefully detailed all the connections and coincidences and sent it via email to Det Yuri Melich, and he responded within an hour and thanked me, asked for some further info, and said they are following up on this today.

Here is Kiomarie myspace referencing Yasmin and Michele:
Kiomarie (my baby gurlz) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Here is Kiomarie's most recent myspace
http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

and here is the one she set up for her "puppy" http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
http://www.myspace.com/misskio

Zenaida Gonzalez myspace (pics of daughters Yasmin and Michele)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Jonathan (ZG exboyfriend)http://profile.mys pace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction= user.viewprofile&friendid= 175545982
(friend of Cast Iron Tattoo- same as Casey)

Leeniebeenie wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME AT WEBSLEUTHS!!!
KIOMARIE gave Det Wells the wrong address....she lives at Cornerstone Apartments on S, Conway Road, DIRECTLY across the street from Sawgrass Apts, and SHE USED TO BABYSIT FOR Zenaida Gonzalez's two girls, Yasmin and Michele!! This must be where Casey has pulled "Zenaida"out of the air, as well as many other facts that Kiomarie has in her life that Casey has "borrowed" the info to suit her!
I have contacted Law Enforcement and let them know!
PLEASE POST ON WS under KIOMARIE thread~~~

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p991

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 27, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »

JUST A THOUGHT PLEASE TELL MY IF YOU DISAGREE....

Amy said her and casey were moving into the house and george and cindy were leaving(I cant recall if amy said they were going to seperate or not) But it kept getting put off because George had landscapping and yard work to do..

IF George was leaving why would he have yard work to do?? Something was in that yard and Casey is making excuses for anything being dug up or moved, replaced so on...

Was she using Amy as an alibi for anything askew in the backyard???

Good catch! 

Maybe Casey was "just telling" Amy that George had yard work to do because they couldn't move into the house.  Maybe Casey's lies caught up with her by playing the big girl and asking Amy to move in with her.  When Amy accepted, Casey had to come up with a reason why that couldn't happen.  Remember.....Casey's NUTS!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 27, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 27, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

So do you think that Cindy called 911 in a moment of panic?  Or was that part of the "plan"?  Just curious....

The 911 calls make me think that maybe Cindy just found out what George and Casey already knew....I hear real panic in Cindy's voice in those calls

all I know is Cindy tampered and destroyed evidence, I'm not sure what she knew when she made the first of three calls.

I would agree that Cindy was the last to know - her love for Caylee is well known, I do not question that at all.

I think her comment - "I don't want to lose another one" speaks volumes.

Do you think Cindy came up with all the ways to clean evidence all by herself?  Or do you think that the retired cop George gave Cindy a few suggestions?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 27, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »

wasn't there some kind of "blue" crate taken as evidence?

was this found by cindy in the car and washed as well?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 27, 2008, 01:56:16 PM »

Rob if I read you right, do you think the shit hit the fan when the entire Anthony household knew that TES is coming or do you think they are very confident about how and where they hid the body?

You don't think, now that they know TES is coming, that they will try and move the body?
No, I don't think they would dare.  Expect their every movement is being watched. 
I do think however, that Cindy, who gave permission for TES to search will try to control events.  She will soon find, it is out of her control.  mo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: August 27, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »

From above - this makes sense to me:

Leeniebeenie wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME AT WEBSLEUTHS!!!
KIOMARIE gave Det Wells the wrong address....she lives at Cornerstone Apartments on S, Conway Road, DIRECTLY across the street from Sawgrass Apts, and SHE USED TO BABYSIT FOR Zenaida Gonzalez's two girls, Yasmin and Michele!! This must be where Casey has pulled "Zenaida"out of the air, as well as many other facts that Kiomarie has in her life that Casey has "borrowed" the info to suit her!
I have contacted Law Enforcement and let them know!
PLEASE POST ON WS under KIOMARIE thread~~~

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: August 27, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »

Rob, thank you for your response, you always manage to keep all the balls in the air, my thought process doesn't work that way, but your opinion is very much respected.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 27, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html
According to the transcripts, hours before Casey's arrest one detective told her, "Caylee's out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose." Casey replied, "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself because there's that chance that I may not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

Casey's statement here says it all...

Yes, it does.  At this point, Casey would have rebutted the polcieman's statements, if she really thought that Caylee was still alive.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: August 27, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »

OMG! Check out the updates on the OCSD Caylee site. Padilla has a complaint filed against him, a complete list of police calls from the Anthony home and more.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: August 27, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »

JUST A THOUGHT PLEASE TELL MY IF YOU DISAGREE....

Amy said her and casey were moving into the house and george and cindy were leaving(I cant recall if amy said they were going to seperate or not) But it kept getting put off because George had landscapping and yard work to do..

IF George was leaving why would he have yard work to do?? Something was in that yard and Casey is making excuses for anything being dug up or moved, replaced so on...

Was she using Amy as an alibi for anything askew in the backyard???

Good catch! 

Maybe Casey was "just telling" Amy that George had yard work to do because they couldn't move into the house.  Maybe Casey's lies caught up with her by playing the big girl and asking Amy to move in with her.  When Amy accepted, Casey had to come up with a reason why that couldn't happen.  Remember.....Casey's NUTS!!!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the money from Amy's bank account. I know Amy claims Casey found the checkbook in the car, but what if Amy actually wrote Casey a check to cover the "rent" for herself and maybe her boyfriend, then Amy finds out there is no house to move into. She asks for her money back, money is gone, easier to claim check fraud than explain that she gave the check to Casey? No matter how, Casey is still the guilty party in the matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.