May 20, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276793 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2009, 03:38:45 PM »

Wharfside Commons Apartments:

http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Connecticut/Middletown/Wharfside-Commons/78045/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 15, 2009, 03:39:11 PM »

A reporter from the New Haven Independent was just on FOX and stated that after reviewing the tapes from the 70 cameras one man is seen walking in with different clothes that he had on when he left the building.  He also stated a woman saw a man with blood on him as she was going to her car that day. 

I have been trying to get on to New Haven Independent website but it is down probably from all the hits on it right now.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 15, 2009, 03:42:13 PM »

A reporter from the New Haven Independent was just on FOX and stated that after reviewing the tapes from the 70 cameras one man is seen walking in with different clothes that he had on when he left the building.  He also stated a woman saw a man with blood on him as she was going to her car that day. 

I have been trying to get on to New Haven Independent website but it is down probably from all the hits on it right now.

no rose posted this on the last page:

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

Was That Annie Le’s Killer?

by Paul Bass | September 15, 2009 1:41 PM | Permalink | Comments (1)

A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd — and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing — she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI. In a conversation during her lunch break Tuesday, she told it again to the Independent.

(snipped)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #383 on: September 15, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »

Thanks for all the updates, I sure hope they are watching this man closely, I got a strange thought that he might commit sucide if they are closing in on him like they are saying. And that is very interesting about him entering with whatever he was wearing and exiting with different clothes.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 15, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »

Thanks for all the updates, I sure hope they are watching this man closely, I got a strange thought that he might commit sucide if they are closing in on him like they are saying. And that is very interesting about him entering with whatever he was wearing and exiting with different clothes.

I was thinking the same thing no rose.   an angelic monkey

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 15, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »

The thought crossed my mind that they postponed the news conference because they can't find him.  Sure hope my feeling is wrong.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 15, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/09/15/3227/

Cops: “I Didn’t Say There are No Suspects”
September 15, 2009 - 3:18 PM | by: Rick Leventhal

UPDATE:

Medical Examiner Comments on Annie Le:

"Police departments conducting a joint investigation of the death of Annie M Le and the New Haven State's Attorney's Office have requested that in order to facilitate their investigation the cause of death is not to be released at this time."

-as read to Senior Correspondent Rick Leventhal by an employee of the Connecticut State Chief Medical Examiner's Office

Shortly before 11am the spokesman for the New Haven Police Department Joe Avery gave an off-camera briefing to the press gathered on the front steps of police HQ. He refused to confirm widespread media reports that a Yale lab technician is the prime suspect, has scratch wounds on his chest and failed a lie detector test. Avery says there is "no arrest planned" and "no arrests imminent". When asked if it's possible, he says "anything's possible."

When asked if he's saying there are no suspects Avery says "I didn't say there are no suspects" and when I ask if all the media stories identifying the lab tech as the prime suspect are affecting the investigation in any way, he says "God I hope not."

snipped

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 15, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »

The thought crossed my mind that they postponed the news conference because they can't find him.  Sure hope my feeling is wrong.

I hope so too Bluesy! 

My thoughts are that they are awaiting DNA results or some evidence match in order to make the arrest.  Also, that they want "the suspect" arrested before releasing the autopsy results.  But who knows in this case.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 15, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »

Me too 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 15, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »

http://blogs.courant.com/capitol_watch/2009/09/annie-le-murdered-yale-student.html

Annie Le : Murdered Yale Student As National Story
By
Christopher Keating
 on September 15, 2009 3:05 PM

The murder of Yale University student Annie Le has become a major national news story with continuing coverage on CNN, along with ABC News and other outlets.

Connecticut's most famed forensic scientist, Henry Lee, was interviewed Monday night by host Nancy Grace on Headline News regarding the homicide. Lee said the analysis of the DNA in the case cannot be done "in 14 minutes'' like on a television show.

"This takes a couple of days,'' Lee told Grace, known for hosting shows about missing persons and murder cases.

Regarding the unusual circumstances of Le's death in a heavily secured laboratory in the basement of a Yale building, Lee said, "A lot of basements have false ceilings and false walls.''

CNN's Anderson Cooper has been following the story, along with many other national outlets, in the case of the former high school valedictorian who was murdered only days before her scheduled wedding.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2009, 04:26:47 PM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php             A man answering the door, said he wasn't home 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 15, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »

no rose posted this on the last page:

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

Was That Annie Le’s Killer?

by Paul Bass | September 15, 2009 1:41 PM | Permalink | Comments (1)

A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd — and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing — she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI. In a conversation during her lunch break Tuesday, she told it again to the Independent.

(snipped)

Thanks so much CeCe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 15, 2009, 04:30:45 PM »

Thanks so much CeCe

an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 15, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »

AP: 'Person of interest' in Yale death
Updated: Tuesday, 15 Sep 2009, 4:23 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 15 Sep 2009, 4:23 PM EDT

By SUSAN HAIGH Associated Press Writer
Hartford (AP) - A Connecticut official says New Haven police have identified a "person of interest" in the death of a Yale University graduate student.

The state official has firsthand knowledge of the police investigation in the death of 24-year-old Annie Le.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation in Le's killing is ongoing.

A New Haven police spokesman did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Le vanished Tuesday from a Yale University research building. Her body was found five days later in a wall in the basement.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/15/crimesider/entry5313376.shtml

Murdered Yale Student Annie Le Autopsy: Why Are Prosecutors Holding Results?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2009, 04:36:14 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/15/crimesider/entry5313376.shtml

Murdered Yale Student Annie Le Autopsy: Why Are Prosecutors Holding Results?

What a beautiful picture of Annie.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2009, 04:39:07 PM »

What a beautiful picture of Annie.

She looked like such a beautiful soul.  What a tragedy.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »

An infatuated laboratory technician has reportedly emerged as the chief suspect in the US slaying of a doctoral student at an Ivy League university.

The Yale technician conducted animal testing at the building where Annie Le's body was found stuffed into a wall duct on Sunday, the New Haven Register reports.

The newspaper report, which quoted an unnamed police source, said the technician had scratches on his chest most likely indicating "defensive wounds".

The technician also failed a FBI lie detector test before refusing to answer further police questions, the report said.

The man was said to have an "unrequited love interest" in the 24-year-old bride-to-be, who was to be married to her long-time sweetheart at the weekend.

Ms Le, a graduate pharmacology student, was last seen eight days ago when security cameras captured her entering the building.

Her body was found in a wall duct on Sunday, not far from a ceiling tile where police found blood-stained clothing believed to belong to the killer.

Yale President Richard Levin said the building’s access card system meant police had only a very small list of suspects to consider.

Those people were being closely monitored as the investigation continued, he said.

Police have said that no students are being considered suspects.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2009, 05:09:10 PM »

Sources Reveal Name Of Person Of Interest In Yale Case

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20929480/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20929480/detail.html             We now have a name of the person of interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.