May 13, 2024, 11:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301038 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: March 11, 2009, 03:10:22 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

Just finished catching up on the posts here, am off to see if I can find any "news" in this case today, but I 'll be reading/posting Wink

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: March 11, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

Speaking only for myself, I never felt Mark Lunsford or Steve Groene had anything to do with the abduction of their children. As far as Ron and Misty, it is my opinion that they know more than they are saying and my opinion that he is somehow involved. I welcome the opinions of all forum members because it in the past it has changed my mind on several opinions I previously held. It is not up to anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to think. I dont like the personal attacks I see here based on different opinions. It is immature and shows a persons true character. But if I want to think that Ron and Misty are skanky or guilty based on character observations I make, thats up to me.. it doesnt mean I dont respect monkeys I disagree with.
if everyone agreed with me, there would be nothing to discuss now, would there....

I just don't happen to agree, respectfully. In my opinion, assuming someone is skanky and judging someone's character based upon rumors isn't going to to help find Haleigh. I just don't see how a person's character - and therefore their guilt/innocence can be judged from a few snippets of video. I would prefer not to spend time worrying about what they're wearing, what they're driving, what kind of home they live in, etc. There are tons of good parents out there living the same life.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: March 11, 2009, 03:11:29 PM »

Hey, do y'all remember (you 'memmer?) Smile the other day when we were talking about the maps, posting the maps and talking about the location of things?  (I think that day the discussion was primarily on the possible location of the dumpster etc.)

Anyway, I read those pages here, but don't recall our mentioning this. (below) If it was mentioned and I mssied it - sorry for the repeat. Smile

Unless I'm looking at it wrong, which is quite possible, it looks like there is only one way in and out of there.

I didn't notice it before b/c when I glanced at "Monroe Ave," for example, it looks like it leads to other roads - which it does -but those roads are enlcosed/connected - or it looks that way to me. Again I could be looking at it wrong, so I'm bringing it up to ask how it looks to you.

1.) Does it look like to you guys that there is one way out?

IOW, it looks like Tyler Street (going to our right of the screen in direction) toward Huffington Road (309) is the way out of the neighbhorhood. With the trees, it's hard to see if Tyler is connected to River Villas, but in this shot it looks like not. Also, someone pointed out that these Google maps are like two or more years old, so.... maybe the roads are actually different now than depicted here.

2.) That strip looking thing, the thing in the pic running not quite vertically near Huffington Road, is that the railroad track? (Runninig in the right of the screen near Huffington - the road marked  309.)

3.) With all the railroad accidents with cars, many crossings have cameras at them. If that is the tracks, it crosses the road, right? At railroad crossings, do they typically place cameras at EVERY crossing nowdays? Do we know if this railroad crossing has a camera? I'm sure LE has looked, but I haven't seen it mentioned; so I was wondering. Again if it was mentioned.... lemme do an Emily Litella and say a contrite apologetic, "nevermind.." Smile

4.) Does anyone have a more current map?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Google map link (Enter 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida - the mobile home address )
http://maps.google.com/

Hi rana.  It looks as though Tyler does connect to River Villas.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1643 on: March 11, 2009, 03:11:34 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

To those discussing the sex offender, the one missing concerns me worse. I have spent three days reading everything I can find on him and he really concerns me. He broke into a home with parents and another child in the same room and cut away an 11 year olds panties and molested her. That takes crazy guts so we know he wouldn't be scared to come in there.

The fact that LE doesn't act like they care where he is or if he is even alive makes me wonder if they aren't playing dumb on purpose. You can't clear someone when you don't know where they are. This was in Putnam County FGS. Why wouldn't they be concerned? They sure can't rule him out as far as I can see.

You're welcome!  I share your concern over this missing SO.   The timing for when he up and disappeared seems too close to Haleigh's disappearance, for me to believe it is a coinkydink.  And yet, LE (as you've said) doesn't appear to be very concerned about him!  This is another area that they just aren't talking about.  So we are left to our own thoughts on it. 

It's just crazy the many directions, the many possibilities, just with the RSOs in that area, not to mention those who are just under the radar that don't show up yet on the map.  The one, for example, who was out and awaiting trail.   

But an SO in that area who just up and goes missing?  Freaky weird to me! 

I did some research on this guy too, along with other monkeys in here.  Had that info in my comp, but had to change comps when that one croaked.  IIRC, wasn't this the RSO who had family that lived in the same area that Ron and the kids used to live in? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: March 11, 2009, 03:12:54 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

IM

Excellently said, No Rose and IslandMonkey. You read my mind (again) Smile as far as the confusion.  I also wondered the same thing regarding the Anthony family. (not that I think they come off as extremely sympathetic characters in the big piture... what with the seemingly self-imposed circus and all.)

I enjoy your posts very much BTW. Smile

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: March 11, 2009, 03:13:02 PM »

Interesting enough, a RSO lived at this address not long ago!

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

oops, and this is where he uses Haleighs home address..

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

That is very scary!!  Thanks for the links!
BUMP
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1646 on: March 11, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Of course not, I read the entire document from the re-hearing and she was honest, he lied, it's as simple as that. My feelings about Ron and Misty are based on their behavoir, inconsistencies and the fact that she was in their care during the time she disappeared, now when I see LE looking hard ~that's a fact that is incredibly hard to ignore for me, and to assume the only reason DCF is involved is because of Crystal is mud slinging too. I feel he's hotheaded enough to warrant scrutiny without her having to interject her opinion. I agre everybody needs to be looked at, but at the same time I don't see LE hauling her off and questioning her like they do Misty, MOO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: March 11, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »

Speaking only for myself, I never felt Mark Lunsford or Steve Groene had anything to do with the abduction of their children. As far as Ron and Misty, it is my opinion that they know more than they are saying and my opinion that he is somehow involved. I welcome the opinions of all forum members because it in the past it has changed my mind on several opinions I previously held. It is not up to anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to think. I dont like the personal attacks I see here based on different opinions. It is immature and shows a persons true character. But if I want to think that Ron and Misty are skanky or guilty based on character observations I make, thats up to me.. it doesnt mean I dont respect monkeys I disagree with.
if everyone agreed with me, there would be nothing to discuss now, would there....

I just don't happen to agree, respectfully. In my opinion, assuming someone is skanky and judging someone's character based upon rumors isn't going to to help find Haleigh. I just don't see how a person's character - and therefore their guilt/innocence can be judged from a few snippets of video. I would prefer not to spend time worrying about what they're wearing, what they're driving, what kind of home they live in, etc. There are tons of good parents out there living the same life.
ma'am, I was discussing character just now, not clothing, cars or homes..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: March 11, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

I agree totally. If there has ever been a custody disagreement that wasn't nasty I'd like to see it. Ultimately, Crystal didn't have a compelling story to tell as to why she should have custody and Ron shouldn't and a judgement was made. She could have gone back to court at any time if her circumstances had changed and she was the more fit parent. Ron had custody because according to the evidence presented at the time he had his act together more than Crystal did and enough to satisfy the judge that he could do it.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: March 11, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »

Sorry !! OOoops! Above I said "Huffington Rd" I meant "Buffalo Bluff Rd"

(How long can I blame the no-caffeine thing?) Smile 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: March 11, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

To those discussing the sex offender, the one missing concerns me worse. I have spent three days reading everything I can find on him and he really concerns me. He broke into a home with parents and another child in the same room and cut away an 11 year olds panties and molested her. That takes crazy guts so we know he wouldn't be scared to come in there.

The fact that LE doesn't act like they care where he is or if he is even alive makes me wonder if they aren't playing dumb on purpose. You can't clear someone when you don't know where they are. This was in Putnam County FGS. Why wouldn't they be concerned? They sure can't rule him out as far as I can see.
I agree this guy is crazy.  I was hoping he'd be found in a ditch some where.

We can hope!  Chad Reynolds bothers me too especially reading the newspaper article about his previous crime.  But to go on foot over 100 miles I think?  Stranger things have happened.

eerrrmmmm, I thought it was Marion county.....

I'm not sure on County I just thought I heard 2 hrs away.  I was following it on ws but stoped last wk.  But sure he could be there like I said stranger things have happened.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1651 on: March 11, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »

ma'am, I was discussing character just now, not clothing, cars or homes..

Flamom - I wish I knew about his character but I can't find anything that tells me about it. Maybe I've missed something?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1652 on: March 11, 2009, 03:20:19 PM »

MUFFYBEE is 100% correct!

Welcome Tabby 
May I have a Muffybee 100% Correct welcome too please?  I never got all the pretty welcomes when I started.....CBB must have been on vaca that day.

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: March 11, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »

Interesting enough, a RSO lived at this address not long ago!

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

oops, and this is where he uses Haleighs home address..

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

I am still gobsmacked at the sheer number of RSO's in such close proximity.  Very, very scary!

That is very scary!!  Thanks for the links!
BUMP
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1654 on: March 11, 2009, 03:22:31 PM »

ITA~and thanks for the laugh, I needed that!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: March 11, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »

MUFFYBEE is 100% correct!

Welcome Tabby 
May I have a Muffybee 100% Correct welcome too please?  I never got all the pretty welcomes when I started.....CBB must have been on vaca that day.

I wasn't a member when you joined, Dolce, but let me take this opportunity to welcome you:

Wink

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: March 11, 2009, 03:23:41 PM »

Shoot, I totally blew that last post!  Don't know how I managed that!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1657 on: March 11, 2009, 03:25:40 PM »

I wasn't a member when you joined, Dolce, but let me take this opportunity to welcome you:

Wink
Aw I thought we joined at around the same time.  I can't remember a day posting without your pretty pics!  I was just trying to lighten the mood with my silly post..thats all.  (But thanks very pretty!! Love your work!)

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: March 11, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »

Shoot, I totally blew that last post!  Don't know how I managed that!   

ha ha! happens all the time to me.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: March 11, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

I agree this guy is crazy.  I was hoping he'd be found in a ditch some where.

We can hope!  Chad Reynolds bothers me too especially reading the newspaper article about his previous crime.  But to go on foot over 100 miles I think?  Stranger things have happened.

eerrrmmmm, I thought it was Marion county.....

His offense was in Putnam Co. I think he is missing from Marion but who knows where he is? He went to high school in Putnam also, and still has relatives there.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.