May 22, 2024, 06:57:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 364120 times)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: September 11, 2008, 10:30:52 PM »

Dolce - I totally agree w/ everything you're saying!
just a FYI   

Thanks, sometimes I just babble...its the 10pm Pepsi.   

~ at least it's not the 10 PM red wine hehe (like me)       

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:02 PM »

again............if her body was burned?  Then what???

i believe you would still find teeth and part of the skull...there was a thing on discovery channel about a tribe in south america that burns the body of the dead to release the spirit or whatever all that is usually left is the teeth and parts of the skull so what they do is give it to the head of the family. i thought it was pretty weird but hey we cremate also...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:11 PM »

Starting with....the man's not even licensed.

Switchy - not even close. It's a long drawn out story.

Yeah Rob, I know most of it.  Enough to know I wouldn't let him help a neurotic dog, much less a human.

Switchy the people following Natalee's case understand why Klaas said that. It's not an inside joke or anything, just something that would take you were you don't want to go...

There is an inside story on Natalee??  Dr. Phil??

Go read the Natalee boards from very beginning until now.  That case is beyond interesting.  It is the most heartbreaking case I have ever read.  I only read over on that board for 2 years, never posted.  A LOT of the Monkey's in here are from that original thread. 
You will see why everyone here is really sour on the Anthony's as well, they are "spoiled" on how Beth H.T. has handled her tragedy.

I haven't really followed the Natalee Holloway case, but it does appear to me that Beth does have a dogged determination to find her daughter and find justice for her.  Complete opposite of what I see in Casey Anthony.

Lisa

If the general public knew everything that we monkeys know about what happened in Aruba with Natalee it would boggle their minds.  Many of us were here 24/7. We fell asleep at our computers.  We cried together.  We were outraged together.  We formed friendships.  But most importantly we stood with the girl, and vowed never to cease until Natalee recieved justice.

Beth is one of the most remarkable women of our time.  Full of grace, class, honor, humility, and dignity.

As a mother I am proud to stand with her.

Most importantly.........I STAND WITH THE GIRL.

And I'll stand with Caylee too.

come across.......

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »

wait...who said they cancelled the searches?
Could it be due to weather?
was it TES that called it off or LE?
   I can almost bet it was that high priced lawyer that got it all called off

A defense lawyer can not call off a search in an ongoing criminal investigation....
But cant they start threatening law suits ? Scaring the elected officials.

ahh GOOD ONE DOLCE!!!!!  on your toes tonight Smile

Lawsuites for what?  Doing an investigation???? 
That is as insane as saying that the defense is going to tell the LE how to run testing on DNA and when they can and cannot do it..(that has happened in this case and was laughed at) 

Could they do the ramsey thing and sue the city for looking in the wrong direction an blaming the family , dint that happen I have no clue........ Putting the pressure on the family when there might me a chance to find her and over looking other clues that she might be alive because they believe she is gone ....... Believe me when I say this this child is gone and it is sad to say , nothing would surprise me at this point ......It is sickening to watch this play out the way it is and that baby is lying out there somewhere being ravaged by nature.. and they sleep in ther comfy bed , eat , an enjoy the limelight

It is possible, as anything is possible.  However, with the Ramsey case the body was there.  This is a missing body, a missing child, this is why I think they are looking at every possible source at this time.  Caylee could be anywhere and the LE has to stay neutral.
Do you think that LE has already told the Anthony's that She is probably gone and that they are just in denial and holding onto hope , out of neccesity , not wanting to face the truth ,.....that is the stages of greif isnt it? I reaaly need to use the spell check in this thing

I do not think that the LE would sit there and tell the family to snap out of denial.  I think they might give them the information in regards to what the evidence is showing.
Now, their new lawyer has stated on national television that the Anthony's are in denial, but for LE its not their place, they are only there to investigate and bring in evidence and justice to Caylee Anthony.

Thats right he did say that last night on NG , so he knows what the evidence is pointing at....IMO I think long after this story is not on NG , log after all the blogs slow down, long after KC is sitting in jail and when we least expect she will be found..........That just MO ,but if I am wrong I will do Monkey cartwheels all over Dallas forth worth in a monkey suit , with a big sticker on my butt saying I was wrong!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1564 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:16 PM »

You dig.

I do not see Casey digging 6 feet under.  It would be shallow for sure. Not even cemetaries in Florida are safe from flooding and the water table.  Caskets have been known to re-surface.  A shallow grave is only a matter of time. 
I think that Rob stated it best in his last post. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:31 PM »

I don't believe I spelled convict like that, sorry, I am still on Colorado time.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

ok, so what about when they cremate a body?  That is technically 'burning' a body..?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: September 11, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »

You dig.

I do not see Casey digging 6 feet under.  It would be shallow for sure. Not even cemetaries in Florida are safe from flooding and the water table.  Caskets have been known to re-surface.  A shallow grave is only a matter of time. 

SCRATCH THAT....SORRY I thought you said "burried"...damn contacts..LOL

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: September 11, 2008, 10:34:28 PM »

You dig.

haha, I didn't catch that...I still thought what u said made sense...in a way it does, though....

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: September 11, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »

ok, so what about when they cremate a body?  That is technically 'burning' a body..?

that's 1800 degrees and 3+ hours and there are still bones that remain.

a can of gas is not enough to completely destroy a body - even a child's.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: September 11, 2008, 10:35:48 PM »

i know the area that they burned them still had the ash in it but then again when it rained it just go away until there was another death. They covered them in like bannana leaves and tied the hands and feet together and stacked them on wood and then started a fire by hand and it took hours to do this. it was a good show the guys are going to another tribe from what i saw on tv so hmm.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: September 11, 2008, 10:36:25 PM »

wait...who said they cancelled the searches?
Could it be due to weather?
was it TES that called it off or LE?
   I can almost bet it was that high priced lawyer that got it all called off

A defense lawyer can not call off a search in an ongoing criminal investigation....
But cant they start threatening law suits ? Scaring the elected officials.

ahh GOOD ONE DOLCE!!!!!  on your toes tonight Smile

Lawsuites for what?  Doing an investigation???? 
That is as insane as saying that the defense is going to tell the LE how to run testing on DNA and when they can and cannot do it..(that has happened in this case and was laughed at) 

Could they do the ramsey thing and sue the city for looking in the wrong direction an blaming the family , dint that happen I have no clue........ Putting the pressure on the family when there might me a chance to find her and over looking other clues that she might be alive because they believe she is gone ....... Believe me when I say this this child is gone and it is sad to say , nothing would surprise me at this point ......It is sickening to watch this play out the way it is and that baby is lying out there somewhere being ravaged by nature.. and they sleep in ther comfy bed , eat , an enjoy the limelight

It is possible, as anything is possible.  However, with the Ramsey case the body was there.  This is a missing body, a missing child, this is why I think they are looking at every possible source at this time.  Caylee could be anywhere and the LE has to stay neutral.
Do you think that LE has already told the Anthony's that She is probably gone and that they are just in denial and holding onto hope , out of neccesity , not wanting to face the truth ,.....that is the stages of greif isnt it? I reaaly need to use the spell check in this thing

I do not think that the LE would sit there and tell the family to snap out of denial.  I think they might give them the information in regards to what the evidence is showing.
Now, their new lawyer has stated on national television that the Anthony's are in denial, but for LE its not their place, they are only there to investigate and bring in evidence and justice to Caylee Anthony.

Thats right he did say that last night on NG , so he knows what the evidence is pointing at....IMO I think long after this story is not on NG , log after all the blogs slow down, long after KC is sitting in jail and when we least expect she will be found..........That just MO ,but if I am wrong I will do Monkey cartwheels all over Dallas forth worth in a monkey suit , with a big sticker on my butt saying I was wrong!!!!

Quite possible.  In any case I want to see video of the cartwheels in a monkey suite Smile

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: September 11, 2008, 10:36:53 PM »

You dig.

I agree shes not going to dig deep , she probably didnt dig at all she just dumped

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: September 11, 2008, 10:36:54 PM »

sorry hours...sunrise and still after sunset part of the body was still there by the next day most of everything was gone.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

so, basically....she obviously wouldn't DIG real deep, considering she's a lazy cow.  So, she either A. buried her shallow and we dont know where. or B. she burned her body and there is evidence out there somewhere...

Are those 2 likely scenarios???

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:56 PM »

i know the area that they burned them still had the ash in it but then again when it rained it just go away until there was another death. They covered them in like bannana leaves and tied the hands and feet together and stacked them on wood and then started a fire by hand and it took hours to do this. it was a good show the guys are going to another tribe from what i saw on tv so hmm.

huh?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 11, 2008, 10:38:26 PM »

When my sisters son got killed, we had him cremented.  They gave him back in a small white box.  We took it to the lake (where he loved to fish) and spread in in the water.  I was surprises at how many small bones were left.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: September 11, 2008, 10:39:13 PM »

BUT - we ALSO have  to consider that she had some 30 days to COVER up this crime!  Think if u committed a crime...and you had 30 days to cover it up...you probably could too!!

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: September 11, 2008, 10:39:49 PM »

huh?
HAHAH again, DOLCE i'm with you ~ HUH is what I wanted to say to that post!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: September 11, 2008, 10:40:13 PM »

so, basically....she obviously wouldn't DIG real deep, considering she's a lazy cow.  So, she either A. buried her shallow and we dont know where. or B. she burned her body and there is evidence out there somewhere...

Are those 2 likely scenarios???

You could mix the 2 scenarios..dug, put the body in, burned, and then burried it.  Would take quite a bit of time and a lot of effort, but would be a good way to conceal. 
(When I think of these scenarios I have to forget that we are talking about a child, a person! This case is so heartbreaking)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.