May 14, 2024, 05:37:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 301417 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: October 16, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

Will be back here w/ Nat now that we have Casey indicted! I was glad to hear Tim say that 2 more witnesses will be taking polygraphs in the US!!

Thanks Wreck, i`m going to up-date myself on Caylee`s case just got home from work

never lift the pressure of evil island
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #721 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:38 PM »

I must admit I never understood what "one witness is no witness" means....

I always interpreted that as 'one witness was not a witness, but really a suspect.'

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: October 16, 2008, 12:40:52 PM »

Will be back here w/ Nat now that we have Casey indicted! I was glad to hear Tim say that 2 more witnesses will be taking polygraphs in the US!!

wreck, now there are three new witnesses. I wonder how they will spin their way out of that one.

one witness is not a witness, and neither is 3,4,8,10,26,46,59...

Mos is gone or going to be gone in early January, so someone has a ruff start to the job. New prosecutor - same results.

We've said it before Brother, they could have a videotape of Joran committing the murder and the Dutch prosecutors and judges would find a way to dismiss it. The Dutch have made a complete mockery of justice on Aruba. They are all connected, all part of a good ole boy network, and they are all as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

As Nico Jorge said, the Dutch government officials in Aruba are incapable of investigating and prosecuting anything other than ordinary street crime. Let's watch Marlies' case closely. The resemblance to Natalee's is staggeringly similar and she is one of their own. Joran and Pustus Sloot have set the benchmark for justice under the Dutch system in the Antilles, and it is woefully corrupt.

nothing like being raped and murdered by the suspects only to have the justice system rape and murder you over and over again.

good to see you Bro!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: October 16, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »

I always interpreted that as 'one witness was not a witness, but really a suspect.'

Me too...Freddy!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: October 16, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »

In another trip report...fwiw.."advanced open water course with Clive Paola, Dive Aruba."

" arranged to go four-wheeling with one of Filo's "cousins" Beto"... also fwiw..

fyi -- not sure if you know, but, per Joran's statements -- "Beto" is jamie carasaquilla's (sp?) 'nicname'.

interesting definitions for Beto on Urban dictionary 

Wondered why you didn't post it! 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: October 16, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »

Me too...Freddy!

I guess with all the upcoming suspects ALE will be forced to decide: CASE REMAINS OPEN and Urine will finally be brought to where he belongs, TO COURT ! 

never lift the pressure of evil island
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: October 16, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/trip-reports/2002/stacy/index.html

Scroll down to the red tablecloth....who does that guy look like in the middle?...

Bump?...
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: October 16, 2008, 01:32:26 PM »

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/trip-reports/2002/stacy/index.html

Scroll down to the red tablecloth....who does that guy look like in the middle?...

Bump?...

Tom Avallone?
http://www.avallones.com/index.swf

Reviewed By wlwmoose, posted on Mar 21, 2005
 Avallones is no longer in business

http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/view_review.html?rest_id=117

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: October 16, 2008, 01:36:11 PM »

In another trip report...fwiw.."advanced open water course with Clive Paola, Dive Aruba."

" arranged to go four-wheeling with one of Filo's "cousins" Beto"... also fwiw..

fyi -- not sure if you know, but, per Joran's statements -- "Beto" is jamie carasaquilla's (sp?) 'nicname'.

Also the nickname for Alberto Levy, wasn't it?

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: October 16, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »

Dunno vms....to either question...I have Al's name written down for some reason....lately...I guess during research...
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: October 16, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »

I didn't know it was Alberto's nicname, too.

These guys are really impressed with themselves, aren't they 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: October 16, 2008, 02:53:35 PM »

That was my interpretation, too. One was really a suspect (not necessarily the Freddy part, tho)

Then I started thinking -- with all the discussion about Satish -- and if that was really him in the car or Freddy.... that we were being told that Satish was not part of it. One witness was not a witness. Satish was NOT a witness, because he was not there. 

Maybe I shouldn't think 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: October 16, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »

Dunno vms....to either question...I have Al's name written down for some reason....lately...I guess during research...

It looks like him to me, if I have the right picture - the one you were referring to. JMO...

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: October 16, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »

I didn't know it was Alberto's nicname, too.

These guys are really impressed with themselves, aren't they 

Yes. Geez.

I didn't know what it meant. Had to go look. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #734 on: October 16, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »

O/t ... don't know why I am posting this, but here it is anyway...
While stopping short of an outright identification, police say there is “little doubt” that the body found in a badly burnt car in West Bay on Saturday is that of Cable & Wireless Corporate Communications Manager Estella Scott-Roberts.

The announcement came on Tuesday following an examination by Forensic Pathologist Dr Bruce Hyma, who arrived here on Sunday. The police added that follow-up forensic tests should lead to a positive identification.

Detectives say they are treating the incident as a murder and are keeping an open mind as they investigate a number of leads.
http://www.caymannetnews.com/news-10740--1-1---.html
Cayman Islands News

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: October 16, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »

vms...ya I think you are right....I thought I might have stumbled onto someone else.... ...thanks!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 16, 2008, 04:13:07 PM »

Quote Sharon

That was my interpretation, too. One was really a suspect (not necessarily the Freddy part, tho)

Then I started thinking -- with all the discussion about Satish -- and if that was really him in the car or Freddy.... that we were being told that Satish was not part of it. One witness was not a witness. Satish was NOT a witness, because he was not there.   

Maybe I shouldn't think 

What did Simian say: One of the Kalpoes might be let go? 

First posts…by Mum…errors and typos included…

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/29/2007
«Reply #295 on: August 28, 2007, 04:26:26 AM »

Truthseeker2 Reading back, I've been looking for a statement Nadira made in which she said Satish hardly ever or never went out with Deepak. That same satatement said he was pacing about, excited, waiting for Deepak to come home.  This contradicted everything else we were told about him picking Deepak up from work that night.
   According to Sander's 6/16 PV he has known the Kalpoes a year and a half, and Koen goes to the movies with them.  Andre Santos PV says he has known Joran 6 years, Satish 2 and Deepak 1 year.
    I've been comparing the Kapoes' 5/31 PVs and until we get to the security guards their stories don't match. Their account of the guards is practically word for word, but details at C&C's totally different.  Deepak's account matches Joran's 6/9 PV, the first we have seen from him. Within 48 hours the brothers' stories don't match. Why?  Is it at all possible that Satish wasn't with Joran and Satish that night?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2083.msg273693#msg273693

« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2007, 09:13:09 AM »

Thanks Klaas,  FREDDY HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH!   Been wondering if he's the 5th suspect whose alibi can't be broken.  The gardner didn't recognize Satish and it appears Paulus and Joran have something on him, gun or a car incident.  Joran changed to Satish picked him up.  And to top it off the Kalpoe stepfather winds up with the Internet Cafe.

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2007, 09:20:30 AM »

Thanks CBB, Could the MB kids have had a really good look at whoever was with Joran at C&Cs?  It was probably dark in there, late and they were partying. The 3 were only ther 20-30 minutes tops.  Just because Joran says it was Satish doesn't make it so.

« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2007, 09:20:44 AM »

klaas

Freddy would be the more likely partner.  We have a photo of Joran, Freddy and Deepak from March/April 2005 in front of CnC.  It was Freddy, Deepak and Joran that picked up Bailey Ann and her friend on their last night in Aruba.  So Freddy does make more sense than Satish.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2083.msg273716#msg273716

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: October 16, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »

ok

so my thought wasn't unique 

So, anywhoo -- that's what I thought Simian may have been telling us. Nice guy that he is. Couldn't come out and just spit it out 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #738 on: October 16, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

Is there more information about Pitbull ?
who was his wife ?
she gave a radio interview
etc etc

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: October 16, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »

« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2007, 09:10:11 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mum, and welcome!

I agree with Klaas, your observations are very interesting. I don't recall if we ever tried to freeze frame the video of the car leaving C&C's, and know that the quality of the video is poor. Your post has made me curious as to whether Satish could be seen in the car even at that point.

Is there a link where I can see this video?...someone was swearing she saw a video of the car leaving C&C's and she couldn't remember where....I'd like to set things straight with this person...please...and thank you...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.