May 21, 2024, 10:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 483483 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: June 16, 2010, 08:38:45 AM »

Tyler, I think that was very well said; and so true.

I agree..Tyler I heart you...but you know that already!!

I heart all of you for filling me in on the politics of the game.   I'll never inquire of her again for fear of being accused of being a gossip from out of nowhere when I'm only wishing factual clarity & sunshine on the situation, of which I am in the dark!!!  lol   Yikes!

Ono......don't ever stop asking.....some of us are oldtimers and forget not everyone was here from the beginning.  I would not like to be in the dark!!

LOL-Sunny, I've been here for five years ...lol

sorry.... I should have said that differently....some of us gradually stopped posting in Nat's thread....me included...I had given up that Natalee's remain would ever be found..when I would come back to the thread, I was lost most of the time......but I never lost the HOPE that Natalee would be found....I checked in  tried to look for some hope.....but usually left confused as hell.....but those that stayed, never giving up...plugging away daily....those are in my mind...the oldtimers....so I should have used a different term......HEROES perhaps..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: June 16, 2010, 08:40:14 AM »

I guess now the Arubans are seeing how we felt watching how it was getting help from them when we wanted answers about Natalee.. Now they have no control over Peru and it's must be very frustrating to them.. I think Joran never believe he would be held accountable for anything and now is surprised that he has zero rights.. I wonder if he is still in the same clothes he wearing when arrested?  I would of thought that the Arubans would of been flying to see their beloved killer but then again they have others to flock too.. I like it that he is in a dark and dirty cell, it fits him perfectly..

Terry
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: June 16, 2010, 08:46:19 AM »

Regarding this Ludwick character - I think he's just playing with the media.  Kind of like the guys that jump out of the stands at a ballgame and then 50,000 people are watching them for a few minutes. They get in the paper. Their 10 minutes of 'fame'.

Witness his comments - "I'm on Nancy Grace, woo hoo" or whatever it was he posted.  He's just a joker whose friends know he's just playing the media to get some (sick) laughs and attention.  I don't think he's worthy of our discussion here - it's a sort of joke.

Greetings to all from hot Texas!
Rick Smile

I agree he is a joke but he has been hanging with Joran for the last couple months in Aruba so he might have some information.  I think the FBI would like to talk to him. Wink

Good Morning  Monks and guests!!   I think you are right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: June 16, 2010, 09:26:31 AM »

I don't know if this site is accurate but this is what it says about Aruban law.  Keep in mind that they will never charge Joran with murder in Aruba...just isn't going to happen.  Involuntary manslaughter maybe.

http://www.curacao-law.com/2007/11/26/aruba-criminal-law/

According to the Aruba Penal Code (Article 72) with respect to adults (18 years and older):

* There is a 6 year statute of limitations on crimes with a maximum term of imprisonment of 3 years (involuntary manslaughter: max. 9 months imprisonment)
    * There is a 12 year statute of limitations on crimes with a term of imprisonment of at least 3 years (voluntary manslaughter: max. 15 years and murder: max. 20 years imprisonment)
    * There is a 18 year statute of limitations on crimes which result in a life sentence (e.g. murder committed by terrorists / kidnapping resulting in the death of the kidnapped person / killing someone to hide a crime: life sentence)

Aruban law is an oxymoron

Absolutely but then it's probably not really, it's just because we "stupid" Americans don't understand their system.  Have a great day, Blah. 

Thanks.  You too TG
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: June 16, 2010, 09:27:09 AM »

A Tweet by the head of foreign news of RTL (Dutch tv-network) - google translation:

The man by Peruvian media is named as new attorney of Joran, Cesar Nakazaki Servigón, just mail me that he knows nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: June 16, 2010, 09:29:49 AM »

Peru, Castro Castro Penitentiary, june 2011

http://tinyurl.com/2w5uajz

LOL

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: June 16, 2010, 09:30:02 AM »

A Tweet by the head of foreign news of RTL (Dutch tv-network) - google translation:

The man by Peruvian media is named as new attorney of Joran, Cesar Nakazaki Servigón, just mail me that he knows nothing.

And a new tweet by her says that Nakazaki told emailed her that Maximo Altez is still Joran's lawyer.

http://twitter.com/Bright99
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: June 16, 2010, 09:31:51 AM »

Does that mean he's not Joran's new attorney?  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: June 16, 2010, 09:32:36 AM »

You have a good day too San !!

Sigh, this just out from NL radio..........guess we'll see if it's true by end of day.

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/english/article/joran%E2%80%99s-lawyer-decides-stay

Joran van der Sloot’s lawyer, Máximo Altez, has decided he will continue to defend his client. Earlier he announced he was quitting because of “numerous family problems”, but Radio Netherlands Worldwide has learned that he has now decided to go ahead regardless. He has, however, moved to a secret location since the windows of his office were smashed.

A prominent Peruvian lawyer has informed RNW that Joran’s mother wants the trial moved to the Netherlands. He says this is theoretically possible in legal terms, but only if the Peruvian authorities agree and that seems unlikely.

Mass Hysteria
The lawyer, who wished to remain anonymous, is concerned that Joran van der Sloot will not receive a fair trial since the intensive media coverage in Peru has generated mass hysteria and irreversibly painted a portrait of the Dutchman as a cold, heartless killer. He says what he needs is not so much a lawyer as a medical team made up of psychiatrists and psychologists.

The Dutch embassy in Lima is also worried about the situation and the treatment of the accused.

Premeditated Murder
Last month Joran van der Sloot confessed to murdering 21-year Stephany Flores in his hotel room in Lima. Mr Altez claims the statement was extracted in an illegal manner.

The victim’s family is calling for a life sentence and assuming the motive for the murder was robbery. The charge at present is “premeditated murder”, which in Peru carries a maxium sentence of 35 years. Joran van der Sloot claims he killed Stephany Flores in a fit of rage.

Good Morning Monkeys!

I can understand if the trial were that of 'his peers', a jury trial.  But the public is not involved in this trial, it is decided by 3 judges.  All of the international  overtones of this are very ominous.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: June 16, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

Jo-An this is becoming similar to hit the moving target with Joran's attorney's revolving door isn't it?

Good morning Tyler, you might not be psychic but rather well-trained in your perspective after five long years of van der Sloot machinations! Trust me I'm not pretty when I have to be up at 5am for these global conferences LOL, I had three this morning back-to-back. This is why I'm never here late at night, have to get to bed!

Looks like the K2 have now made radaronline.........it's a shame they didn't contact Carpe for an updated photo ! Wink

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/exclusive-friend-confessed-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-suffers-legal-setback-dr

A former friend of confessed murderer Joran van der Sloot has suffered a legal setback in his lawsuit against Dr. Phil, RadarOnline.com  has learned exclusively.

Deepak Kalpoe, who was with Van der sloot and Natalee Holloway  the night she disappeared in Aruba, was arrested a few days after her disappearance.

He and his brother appeared on Dr. Phil McGraw’s syndicated talk show, but allege that their interviews were manipulated. Court documents filed in 2006 state that the show portrays Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe  “as engaging in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway and constitutes defamation.”

Kalpoe wanted to have his deposition taken in Aruba, and that motion was denied on Tuesday. The ruling states, "Taking of Plaintiff's depositions in Los Angeles is EXTENDED to September 1, 2010. The parties must meet and confer re: visa status... no later than August 16th, 2010."....

I continue to stand with the girl.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1150 on: June 16, 2010, 09:34:37 AM »

IDK, I've been reading here a while and I have a real question. If Joron is such a liability to Aruba, ie making them look like the asses they are, hurting business, putting their whole country in the dump, wouldn't it just make sense, now that Paulus is gone to off him? If Joron was dead, Aruba could "find" Natalee, create a scenario where Joron "told" them where she was, but too bad he's dead now to challenge anything they say and life could start to go back to the way it was.

Aruba will always be the dirty little place I would never, nor allow my children to go to, but at least the innocent citizens, could go on, they don't have that ASS to worry about (until the next one comes along) and Beth would have her daughter back. It just makes sense to me. Why tank an entire country over one man who will never have control over his own actions?

I understand what they did in the beginning b/c of his father, but Daddy is gone now, time to send Joron to follow in his footsteps. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: June 16, 2010, 09:35:14 AM »

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: June 16, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »

Yes! This one is funny too! http://tinyurl.com/25knplk
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: June 16, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »

I saw it yesterday, blood on the bed too.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: June 16, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »

Anna - Sadly, I do not think that her body is recoverable.

I think Aruba might regret that now.
(We all do, but for a different reason.)

This is going to get a lot worse for Aruba before it's over.

I'm not sure, ALE could  have taken Natalee and put her somewhere safe just in case they can use her for their advantage someday ( like now). Just to save their NIGHTMARE ISLAND..
You never know..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: June 16, 2010, 09:54:52 AM »

TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: June 16, 2010, 09:57:40 AM »

I'm not sure, ALE could  have taken Natalee and put her somewhere safe just in case they can use her for their advantage someday ( like now). Just to save their NIGHTMARE ISLAND..
You never know..

I agree with Anna. Paulus' famous "no body no case" comment suggests to me that there is no longer a body to recover.  The fact that they're on an island makes disposing of it at sea just too easy. I believe at some point the body was made 'unrecoverable'... It would make no sense to me to bury a body on Aruba, risking being found out at some point, worrying every day, when the simplest solution is to put it in the water.  The garbage dump was another possibility, knowing that no one would be able to search the entire place.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be shocked if they ever recover anything.
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: June 16, 2010, 09:58:19 AM »

You never know..

I agree with Anna. Paulus' famous "no body no case" comment suggests to me that there is no longer a body to recover.  The fact that they're on an island makes disposing of it at sea just too easy. I believe at some point the body was made 'unrecoverable'... It would make no sense to me to bury a body on Aruba, risking being found out at some point, worrying every day, when the simplest solution is to put it in the water.  The garbage dump was another possibility, knowing that no one would be able to search the entire place.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be shocked if they ever recover anything.

I meant I agree with MsMarple. Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: June 16, 2010, 10:00:15 AM »

Klaas  That is priceless.  Love your photoshop abilities.
Nonesuche  I am sure you are pretty at 5 a.m. and I know that you are do great work anytime day or night.  You are a dedicated and tireless worker.
BooMonkey  That is what I was saying last night that if Joran is dead and Aruba can make it happen if they can turn half the world against a grief-stricken mother, they can have Joran offed, and he is worth more to them dead than alive, because as long as he is breathing and his mind is functioning, he can spill all kinds of beans on them and of course, they can deny it, but he and Anita may have a lot of proof somewhere at that house she has refused to sell.  If there is someone in Aruba who knows where Natalee's remains are, if there are any at all, then that person could come forward and claim to have found her after all these years.  Why, that sly little girl was hiding all the time.  Must have been while we were eating our Frosted Flakes that she hid from us.  Case solved.  Beth and Dave have closure.  Aruba has closure and Joran is pushing up daisies.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: June 16, 2010, 10:01:36 AM »

Klaas  That is priceless.  Love your photoshop abilities.
Nonesuche  I am sure you are pretty at 5 a.m. and I know that you are do great work anytime day or night.  You are a dedicated and tireless worker.
BooMonkey  That is what I was saying last night that if Joran is dead and Aruba can make it happen if they can turn half the world against a grief-stricken mother, they can have Joran offed, and he is worth more to them dead than alive, because as long as he is breathing and his mind is functioning, he can spill all kinds of beans on them and of course, they can deny it, but he and Anita may have a lot of proof somewhere at that house she has refused to sell.  If there is someone in Aruba who knows where Natalee's remains are, if there are any at all, then that person could come forward and claim to have found her after all these years.  Why, that sly little girl was hiding all the time.  Must have been while we were eating our Frosted Flakes that she hid from us.  Case solved.  Beth and Dave have closure.  Aruba has closure and Joran is pushing up daisies.

Tylergal - I can't take credit for those, they are from the Dutch website that EURobert posted links to.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.