May 13, 2024, 03:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 357900 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #920 on: December 17, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »

Morning all Monkeys.  Hope all is well.

Do No Evil 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: December 17, 2008, 10:06:58 AM »

Did you guys watch on NG last night, how they said there was flesh still stuck to the duct tape?  I think we should bring back the eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, like in the olden bible days.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #922 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:09 AM »

OK I'll be the 1st to donate:

There's a hundred bucks for ya!
Whoo hoo!!  "$10 for fund...$90 for Dolce"...LOL 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I AM SETTING UP A DONATION FUND FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BE SENT TO THE DEFENSE.  THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME CHEAP...SO COUGH UP THE DOUGH! 

ITEM 1:  HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 2:  FLORIDA LAW FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 3:  BLOW UP DOLL
      ITEM 4:  DEALING WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 5:  CLIFF NOTES: HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES
      ITEM 6:  SQUIRREL WEEKLY MAGAZINE
      ITEM 7:  I DID IT BY: OJ SIMPSON (PAPERBACK)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CHARITY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! 

**DISCLAIMER**  THIS WAS A JOKE...CASEY LIES, CASEY FRIES..END OF STORY.

Morning Dolce.....how bout, "how to defend your dummy client"......
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:31 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I AM SETTING UP A DONATION FUND FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BE SENT TO THE DEFENSE.  THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME CHEAP...SO COUGH UP THE DOUGH! 

After losing any faith in cough*non-profits* like NoKidFinders....I just might be willing to donate to this one.  

How about a Chapter on flying in all of the Expert Whores and have them stand around like fools?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »

OK I'll be the 1st to donate:

There's a hundred bucks for ya!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: December 17, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Thanks for the coffee.  It is chilly here in OKC!  I wanted to apologize for my posts, I have been away from my computer and trying to read and post from my Iphone and it always messes the quotes up! 

I wanted to share my little memorial ornament for Caylee.  My girls and I looked through every one in the store and when I saw this I knew it was perfect for her.  I loved the quote about her sitting on Jesus's lap last night.  It helps to picture her that way.  This ornament helps me picture her with her little baby wings.  This case has broken my heart completely and I feel we have all adopted Caylee in one way or another.  So especially at Christmas we have made an honorary place for her in our home.  I know I probably went a little overboard, but I got her a beautiful little pink frilly stocking with a princess crown on it too.  My girls wanted matching ones so we have a fireplace full now!               

I know the prayers and love all monkeys have sent to Caylee have made a difference somehow.  Unfortunately this is all we can do.  I know she could have had a home 1,000 times over if Casey would have offered to give her to one of us instead of dicarding her.  There are so many kind and loving hearts on this board.  Hugs all around.  May we all heal from this devastating tragedy and find ways to honor Caylee through kindness, love and protection to all children we meet in our lives.

Good Morning Everyone, How thoughtful, and a wonderful idea, that is very pretty.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #927 on: December 17, 2008, 10:12:24 AM »

In the photo I meant to say "Scared" but instead typed "Sacred".  Some freudian slip, you betcha.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 17, 2008, 10:12:27 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony Want Immunity Deal … Admit Making Conflicting Statements to Police in Caylee/Casey Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/

Caylee Anthony needed the help of those she loved the most to help find her and be truthful with investigators when it mattered most. Everyone speculated why Cindy and George Anthony would have needed a personal attorney. How absolutely sad that Caylee’s grandparents come forward after she is found and claim they will not give conflicting statements to save their own A@# only if they are provided full immunity. The answer should be from the prosecutors office, a resounding NO!!!

more ...

Good Morning Monks...old and new...GO RED!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #929 on: December 17, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »

SNIPPED

Thanks for the info about the new lawyer. I like the way he speaks and seems to be level-headed. Wonder how long he will last? I wondered how he came to be in a wheel chair but was to shy to ask. Thanks again

Looks like the page -- Bradley Conway for Judge is gone, but from the cached version:

Brad was born September 10, 1965 in Washington D.C. He is the oldest of three children. Brad and his family moved to Brevard County in 1977 and lived on South Merritt Island. In 1981, Brad was paralyzed in a surfing accident just north of Sebastian Inlet. After nine months in a physical rehabilitation hospital located in Orlando, Brad returned to high school and graduated in December 1983 from Melbourne High.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Conway. If he can get the Ant's to finally tell the truth and get off the Zani train then he will be a good guy in my book. BTW does anyone else think he reminds them a bit of Danny Bonaduce? His looks a bit and his voice.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: December 17, 2008, 10:14:06 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

LOL  Maybe I can ask Yale Galanter (OJ's lawyer) if he can lend his copy to Jose.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #931 on: December 17, 2008, 10:14:55 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Good Morning Mio....good one...weed lawyer.

Whatever LE is doing, wish they would keep it up...they have managed to do what nobody has been able to do..make Cindy shut up.  No telling what she is doing'/thinking without being able to grab all the attention now.  That might make her tea kettle blow eventually.  

She really thought she was above the law and could trash everyone in her path and LE evidently proved her wrong...LOVE IT!

What I want to see before Christmas is the:

Evidence on the duct tape.  

Bev

PS.  Deenie...I went to the OC site..it talks about the transition and congrats to the new sheriff...but doesn't talk about how it came about and only a brief mention as to the background of the new sheriff as being LE.

I did notice one article about how OC had high production vs low cost.  Looks like Beary did a pretty good job.  Hope the decision to retire is his.  Would like to know if he was indeed a "good" sheriff.

I have heard old sheriff just retired of his own free will.. THe new sheriff is black, a first for  Orlando .....  From what I have heard the new sheriff is going to be good for orlando too.. but, who knows...his wife is also in le...    oh, and I do believe one of the anthonys top will blow eventually.  I am not envious of them at all.  mio

MIO~what part of Northern Fl are you in? I am in the NW panhandle and haven't been able to turn the air off yet this yr.....

I am in old town,,,,,,we live in a thick oak hammock, where the air is cooled by these hundred foot tall  trees. I unlike you do not get to see the sky unless we go to town. There is a thick fog outside right now, and cool enough for all the windows to be open, and comfortable...I guess we are about three hours south of you, or just around the bend !!  mio

The fog here was like pea soup~took me 20 minutes to get to work (8 miles away).

NO IMMUNITY for the A's, JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: December 17, 2008, 10:16:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Thanks for the coffee.  It is chilly here in OKC!  I wanted to apologize for my posts, I have been away from my computer and trying to read and post from my Iphone and it always messes the quotes up! 

I wanted to share my little memorial ornament for Caylee.  My girls and I looked through every one in the store and when I saw this I knew it was perfect for her.  I loved the quote about her sitting on Jesus's lap last night.  It helps to picture her that way.  This ornament helps me picture her with her little baby wings.  This case has broken my heart completely and I feel we have all adopted Caylee in one way or another.  So especially at Christmas we have made an honorary place for her in our home.  I know I probably went a little overboard, but I got her a beautiful little pink frilly stocking with a princess crown on it too.  My girls wanted matching ones so we have a fireplace full now!               

I know the prayers and love all monkeys have sent to Caylee have made a difference somehow.  Unfortunately this is all we can do.  I know she could have had a home 1,000 times over if Casey would have offered to give her to one of us instead of dicarding her.  There are so many kind and loving hearts on this board.  Hugs all around.  May we all heal from this devastating tragedy and find ways to honor Caylee through kindness, love and protection to all children we meet in our lives.

What a nice post.  Thank you for sharing something beautiful relating to this nightmare.  It like a little piece of heaven.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 17, 2008, 10:16:50 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I'll buy the doll!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 17, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

Faith.. thank you for the post. Those are beautiful pictures, too.  Caylee is such a precious girl. And she will always be to us, til the day we die.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 17, 2008, 10:17:45 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

LOL  Maybe I can ask Yale Galanter (OJ's lawyer) if he can lend his copy to Jose.

there would probally be a fee of some sort, so JB prob would not go retrieve it!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: December 17, 2008, 10:19:16 AM »

Good Morning Everyone, How thoughtful, and a wonderful idea, that is very pretty.
A agree!  How very lovely indeed.  My younger brother (5) helped me put 10 crystal angels on our tree Sunday in memory of Caylee, it was very sweet he sang Silent Night the entire time.  He is having to learn it for his church play coming up Christmas Eve.   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: December 17, 2008, 10:21:59 AM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.

Good Morning Monkeys. I'm way behind here (I'll have some coffee for everyone soon), but I wanted to comment about the possibility of the wood chipper. Maybe someone has already said this, but as I said I'm way behind. Anyhow, that area is just around the corner from houses, and I'm sure people walk by there frequently. I can see the possibility of someone parking a car, getting a body out of the trunk and running in the woods to "dump" it, and leaving quickly. But to pull out a wood chipper and start it up and use it without being heard or seen seems nearly impossible to me. Just been wanting to say that since I saw it come up. As far as them finding bone fragments, I do find it odd. Why would they be in fragments? And how did they get that way?

From animals chewing on them, and just exposure to wind and rain, probably.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: December 17, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I'll buy the doll!!   
Ok!  Sounds good!  I tried to buy Cindy and George a "Clue" but it is so expensive for people like them, and the shipping...oh my it was high given the weight on those suckers!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: December 17, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »

there would probally be a fee of some sort, so JB prob would not go retrieve it!! 
OMG ha ha!!  Or he would ask the State Attorney to provide it to him so he would not have to lift a finger...LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.